• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Amber's Tale Ch. 01

Amber's Tale Ch. 01

12

This is the about the fourth time I've written this story. I've learned, from hating the results of the first three, that I write best in first person, and so this story will be written that way.

It is a work of fiction. There are references to people in my first story but all of those names were changed, so it's safe to call this a work of fiction. I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________

So I guess you want to know something about who I am and all that. If you read Jessie's story I popped up in there a couple of times, as well as my sis, Andrea. We'll talk more about her later maybe. Although both Jessie and I had run ins with the guy she called Danny, mine was earlier and I wasn't 18, so I can't tell you details about that. Suffice to say since I wasn't as stuck up about sex as her, it wasn't as big of deal to me. I didn't fall in love with him, or have all the drama in my head about giving him my virginity as that was gone sometime before. Not to say I was a slut. I wasn't by any means, but I had enjoyed sex before and would again, even if I had found that it wasn't as fulfilling as I had been led to believe. I wasn't saving anything for anyone but I wasn't really sleeping around, either. For a prude, Jessie sure did give it up fast in my opinion. I usually waited a few dates to see if I liked a guy before I blew him, but blow jobs were a fairly routine part of dating where we grew up. I started having intercourse when I was 16, with a very special guy that two months later was out of my life. I dated a lot of guys but didn't have sex with most of them as most were just one time things. That said, I didn't run short of dates.

I am 5'6" and weigh, well, I'm thinner than average, let's leave it at that. I run, but I would rather swim or work out. I diet constantly and watch every pound. It took a long time to get my body and I'm proud of it but I wish my boobs were a C instead of a D. I know that's sacrilegious to some guys but honestly they get in the way sometimes and I can't go braless, even in the hottest days of the summer. I wear my hair long and I am a natural ash brunette. I hate my hair color so when I was 13 or so I went through a phase of dying it vivid colors like blue, orange and green, but thankfully outgrew that. Now it is a shade called "Red Velvet", which is dark red with some purplish undertones and lighter highlights. That probably means nothing to the men on here but if you're curious, you can google it. Or just think of red velvet cake. I think it looks nice on me and, as it looks darker when I wear it up or tied back, reasonably mature.

My parents split in an ugly divorce involving both of them cheating, as they had for years, when I was 14. Andrea and I ended up with our mother as our father moved off and we wanted to stay at the same school. Mom was in real estate and gone a lot of evenings to show houses. However, Andrea was 16 and we looked after ourselves pretty well. Dad was okay, but we only saw him a couple times a month and a few weeks in the summer. He remarried and had a son with his whore wife and began seeing us less and less. I never liked my step mother and still don't. I guess I blame her for the divorce but Mom was screwing another agent at the time. He came around for six months or so after the divorce but soon found another marriage to destroy and dumped Mom. After that she worked more, dated some and we pretty well raised ourselves.

We lived in an upscale condo development and shared a pool with a dozen or so other condominium owners. Generally, the residents were older folks or single mothers who didn't want to fool with yard work and maintenance. We had a club membership but that was mainly for mom's work. We rarely went there or had the desire to. To Andrea and me it was just a snobatorium filled with phony people and while it was fun to go by the pool and flirt sometimes, generally we spent our summers at home. Sometimes, when there was nothing better to do, we would go just so college-aged golfers could buy us drinks as we either sat by the pool or drove their carts. Usually it was dull there. There were few other teens around but those of us that were pretty much had the run of the place during the summer when the parents were at work. We gathered by the pool by mid morning, often smoked the prerequisite weed, and generally chilled. Occasionally someone would have liquor so we could mix a drink, preferably vodka and cranberry for me, and we could feel sophisticated chatting with each other as we wasted our days. Mom occasionally got on me about getting part time job but until the summer before my senior year cheer kept me busy. My senior year I decided not to go out again as I had done it for so long and despite my best efforts, my boobs were getting in the way of stunting. I could still do dance and gymnastics acceptably well, and certainly the old pervs in the bleachers liked watching me do both, but stunting was getting dangerous and, since that is practically all college cheer does, my career was pretty much peaked out.

My older sister ruled the condo teens until she went off to college, then I suppose I inherited the throne. It was mostly guys other than us, although there were a couple of younger girls around as well. But after Andrea left the social life, what little there was usually involved me. I turned 18 in the middle of my senior year and I could tell you a few adventures from that time but would rather start with when the weather got warm and the pool opened in May. In an effort to get ready for summer I spent every moment I could laying out by the pool, usually in a skimpy two piece, and usually in the company of a couple of the guys that lived in the complex. None of them really did much for me as far as sex appeal went. They were mostly nerds, band geeks, gamers or stoners. While I would smoke weed from time to time, a couple of them seemed to live to skate and get high. I don't judge that but it's not for me. I mean, I smoked weed with them occasionally, but it wasn't an everyday constant thing with me and the only real side effect it had was making me a bit horny at night when I went to bed. Often on those occasions I was in the sack early, my fingers exploring my private parts until I climaxed.

One guy, Michael, I had known since maybe fourth grade. He was a tall skinny computer geek, but was well read, easy to talk to, and usually interesting. We had always been friendly, but not close. He had no pecs, guns or abs to speak of. He was just tall and skinny, but a really nice guy. He had acne pretty bad which hurt his looks throughout school but it had cleared up in our senior year and he was pretty good looking, in a scruffy kind of way. Not the sort I physically go for, but not unfortunate in appearance, either. Late in my senior year, I would do homework by the pool and, as we were in several classes together, he often helped. Over the last year, since Andrea had left, Michael and I became close and he was the closest thing to a best friend I had as far as guys went.

Michael and I had never really hung out much until the last year or so but I knew he had been accepted to a university on the west coast and would be moving in early August. I began to cherish our time together as after quitting cheer I didn't have a lot of friends and even though we had not socialized much before our senior year, I counted him as a friend. One of my few, and as I said, probably my best; looking back on that time. Mostly, I had hung out with the squad for the previous several years or Andrea. I didn't really know Jessie yet and, as you are by now aware, she and I were never really became close in school. I got asked out a lot, and dated a lot, but nothing ever really clicked, either romantically or sexually. When I had intercourse with a guy it was never satisfying to me and, afterwards, I would always bring myself to orgasm in the privacy of my room. I wasn't lonely but I didn't have any really close friends anymore as Andrea and our circle of mutual friends had graduated and moved on. That I wasn't physically attracted to Michael made him more accessible to me in that way and I found it easy to be myself around him. Of all the guys I knew, he was the only one not trying to flirt his way into my pants. In May of that year, after the pool opened, we were together beside it cramming for exams most every day.

Now, I'm not stupid. Michael certainly enjoyed undressing me with his eyes but he never made a move on me. I think because of our close proximity and I think because I intimidated him a bit. I was perfectly okay with that as I looked for dates elsewhere, anyway. Still it was a fun time, and Michael and I were almost always at the center of the fun that year. He was always cutting up and told the best jokes to keep me, and everyone else, in stitches.

My date to the prom wasn't anything memorable but later that night, when my date sent Andrea and myself the videos of Jessie, well that made it memorable for everyone I suppose. I never disliked her and now felt a bond with her. I had known several other girls he had done that to. While we weren't close, it was obvious to me that she was vulnerable to his advances and had been cruelly used. I talked it over with Andrea by cell and we agreed to forward it to Brent immediately, knowing he would kick Danny's ass for doing that to his little sister. Of course, at the time, we neither knew they were not brother and sister nor did we know what a redneck she could be. In the end, it all worked out and kept the local gossip mills in business for a week until the next scandal arose.

You know all that already but what you don't know is that because of it some things happened in my life. No, I'm not talking about hitting on Brent at the club that summer. You know about that already, too. Just as you know that Jessie and I became close afterwards. And no, contrary to what she said in her story, that wasn't why I was calling when they had split that fall. I didn't even know that at the time. But that call will come up later. What you don't know is this: On Monday, after Jessie kicked his ass so thoroughly, I was by the pool laying out in a cute little white two piece. I had been to the tanning bed over the winter and looked pretty hot. The skater kids, Michael and I had burned a nice blunt and I was quite mellow. I knew my fingers would be getting a work out beneath my panties that night. The skater dudes took off to the skate park and Michael and I basked by the pool, making small talk. Mom was at an open house and wouldn't be home until nine at least, and Andrea was still at school for another day or two. We pretty much had the pool to ourselves. Only a couple times did some of the older crowd come out to swim laps and, generally, the parents of younger kids were not around except on weekends.

"So, uh, were you in the commons today?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, that was pretty sick wasn't it?"

"I don't know. They say he's going to have to have facial surgery to reconstruct his face and shit. I heard one rumor that they were going to have to remove a testicle but that' s probably bullshit. How would anyone know that?"

"How would anyone know he's going to need facial surgery, Michael? Geez!"

"Just what I heard. There was blood everywhere. She kicked his face in. Were you there when the EMTs took him away?"

"No, I was in the office with Sandy. We went and told Mr. Kenner what the fight was about. We figured someone had to take up for Jessie."

"So its true? I mean, the video thing?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, you didn't see it?" I replied.

"No, I mean, I don't run with that crowd. I wouldn't want to see it, anyway."

"Oh bullshit, you don't like seeing naked girls?" I laughed.

"Well, I mean, not like that. I do if they know it and want to be seen but not creepy like that. I mean, I don't think so. Anyway, no one sent it to me."

I thought about this for a minute and something occurred to me.

"Michael, why did you think it was about a video when I told you I went to the office to explain what the fight was about?"

"Huh? I, well, that's just what I heard."

"No, when I told you Sandy and I went to the office to explain it, that confirmed to you that it was about a video. Have you seen the one of me?" I asked.

Michael suddenly developed an interest in the concrete in front of his seat and began blushing.

"You have! I mean, I figured you had already. I thought everyone had but you little perv!" I laughed. I couldn't be mad. It wasn't his fault he had been sent a copy.

"Hey! I didn't film it and I didn't ask for a copy of it! That shithead just sent it to me because he knew it would piss me off!" Michael said, then stopped abruptly.

After a pregnant silence, I asked, "Michael. Why did Danny think it would piss you off?"

"Well, because we're friends, I guess."

"I see. Thing is, we weren't really close as sophomores, Michael. I had only lived here a couple months.Well, what did you think?" I asked. I realized I had known Michael since we were kids but we really didn't hang out until the 'rents got divorced and we moved into the complex he and his mother lived in.

"About what?"

"About the video."

"You look better with your clothes on. I mean, you look better in person, I uh..."

"Did that sound better when you were thinking it?"

"Oh, hell, Amber! You know what I mean! I hated seeing you used that way. It made me want to throw up."

"Hmmm, so seeing me naked made you want to throw up. I bet that sounded better when you thought it, too. Didn't it?"

"Yeah. Yes, it did." He laughed.

I admit I was intrigued by this conversation and had to ask, "Did you feel jealous?"

"Yeah."

It was my turn to be speechless. I figured he was embarrassed to admit he had seen the video Danny had shot of me. It was no big deal, really. It just showed my boobs for a sec, then down to my vag but I had panties on. My top and bra were off and my skirt was hiked up. If it hadn't included a glimpse of my face, no one would have recognized me. Instead, Michael had just admitted that he had been jealous.

"So, you had feelings for me then?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. How long... I mean, wait, if you felt that way, why didn't you say something?"

"Well, you were with the cheer folks and jocks. I never talked to you except here, and well, let's face it, Andrea did all the talking here until this year."

"You're not answering my question. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I, well, I figured you, well, you're out of my league. I mean, you're hot, and popular and all that. I doubt most folks even know my name."

"You're just shy. That's your problem, Michael."

"Well, yeah, but you're pretty intimidating."

"Oh, bullshit. I am not. I get along with everybody."

"Yeah, but you don't date everybody. You date, well, you date the good looking crowd. I'm not the sort you would date."

"Hey! I might! You're by no means ugly! Don't put yourself down and don't make me out to be a snob! It's not like you're ever going to know who will date you unless you ask. Have you ever asked a girl out?" I asked.

"Well, no. I mean, Jennifer and I went to the prom, but, well we just kind of agreed to it. Neither really asked. I'm just not like that."

"Like what? Human? Male? Attracted to women? Oh my god! Are you gay?" I giggled.

"No!"

"You sure? I mean, it's okay if you are. I don't judge," I teased.

"No, I am not gay!" he exclaimed.

You sure? It seems you would have asked a girl out if you were interested in her. And if you were gay we could share tips on how to please men." I giggled, the weed effecting me quite a bit by now.

"Well okay, you want to go out with me?" he finally sighed.

"I don't know, what kind of experience do you bring? Other than seeing me in a cell phone video, have you ever seen a girl naked before?"

"You weren't naked," Michael replied.

"Oh, so you studied it that closely, huh?" I laughed. "Were you disappointed?"

"No, I was glad. I didn't want that creep to have you." Michael was getting pretty red in the face now and I couldn't really tell if it was embarrassment, rage, or both.

"Oh, you wanted me all for yourself but didn't want to ask me out?"

"Well... Okay, I didn't have the nerve to ask you out. Okay? Sue me!"

"Well, you just did."

"Did what?" he said, exasperated.

"Ask me out."

"Yeah and look what that got me. Humiliated."

Michael became dejected now and I felt bad about that. However, I was seeing him in a new light I had never considered him as someone to date, much less have a romantic relationship with. He really just wasn't my type. But he had hit a nerve. Did I only date guys based on their looks? And, if true, was I missing out on a lot of good times by not dating guys that I was more compatible with? Would I be better off abandoning the attractive crowd that had thus far given me nothing but disappointment and hanging out instead with, well, with guys I had fun hanging out with? It wasn't like Michael was ugly. He was cute in a scruffy nerd sort of way but I had never day dreamed about a guy like him. I had always dreamed about athletic guys and had dated based on those dreams. None had satisfied me either intellectually, romantically or, on those few occasions, sexually. I pondered this for several minutes, staring blankly into space; wondering what it would be like to date just a regular guy, with none of the social pressures of popularity coming into it. As I did, I thought about Michael and, whether it was the usual side effects of weed I mentioned before or because I was seeing him in a new light, I began to realize I was getting a bit moist down there.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to humiliate you. I just didn't realize you saw me that way," I finally said, breaking away from my catatonic day dreaming.

"Well, I figured you knew and if you ever felt the same way you would have, you know, given me a clue or something." He faked a laugh then added, "I don't want this to fuck us up. I really like just chilling with you, ya know?"

"Yeah, no worries. We're cool. I've always wondered if you saw the video. Now I know. Hey! Did I look good?"

"You looked green. You're much prettier in real life." He smiled.

"That's funny. I felt green. I was about to throw up. I got pretty drunk that night." I smiled.

"He still shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that."

"No. He shouldn't. I'm glad he finally got what was coming to him. Hey, I don't want to sunburn. You want to go inside for awhile?" I asked.

"Sure. I'm kinda thirsty anyway."

"Cool. I'm not sure what we have but we can check," I said as I stood and wrapped the towel I was laying on atop the chaise around my waist. I reached out, offered my hand to Michael and said, "Come on."

Once we got inside, we checked the fridge and found iced tea. It hit the spot nicely.

"Come on, let's see what's on," I said, leading him down the hall to my room. I had a television there but wasn't really interested in what was on. Hey, I was 18. I don't pretend that I was that smooth with guys yet, or even now. Nevertheless, he dutifully followed me and we sat on the bed. I flicked on the remote and the volume was low. I left it that way.

"So you never answered me before," I said.

"Uh, what was the question?"

"About experience if we dated. Other than that video, have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"Amber, geez."

"No, I want to know... You haven't, have you?"

"I mean, like on the internet and such, yes."

"But not in real life?"

"No."

"So, no sex?" I asked.

"No, not really. It just, well, Jennifer and I made out after the prom... But we weren't really into each other, I guess. So it, well, it didn't get too far," he sheepishly replied. "Do we really need to talk about this?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Amber's Tale Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds