• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beyond the Mosh Pit

Beyond the Mosh Pit

These all day concerts aren't really to see the bands but to check out the scene over all. Each band gets about 45 minutes and it takes as long or longer to set up so there's plenty of time for people watching.

The first few bands came and went uneventfully but as it got later, the crowd drunker and the bands rowdier the mosh pit and the crush just in front of it got more severe. As the next to last band played it was getting just this side of out-of-control and more than a little bit of crowd surfing and tops being flashed.

I worked my way up right after that group so I'd get a close up of the next band, the one I had come to see. As they started the crowd went wild and the whole field was one big pit, bodies being slammed and crushed all over. As it settled down a bit it started. Crowd surfing.

Most of the guy crowd surfers got unceremoniously dumped but the girls, well tops were being pulled off and tits freely grabbed. For the most part this wasn't met with a whole lot of resistance.

As one smaller girl went over head and towards the front she suddenly was pulled back into the crowd and in my direction. Evidently she was being used for crowd entertainment. The top came off and hands were all over her small but lovely breasts. Her choice of short shorts and thong was a bad idea, for her.

As she was making her way back towards me I saw a few hands trying to get under those shorts and a couple more unbuttoning them. She was trying desperately to stop them but had little control over it. As she came near I figured I'd get my turn and, by luck, had my hand slide up, under and right into her wet pussy.

Well she may have been protesting but she was wet enough to see she liked the attention. As someone tried to remove the shorts my hand moved and I caught the edge of her thong and it popped in my hand. At that exact moment the crowd surged and surged back and she and I fell to the ground, her sitting right on my lap.

This was way too good. To have a naked, very pretty girl on my lap and no way to get back up I figured I might as well go for it. We were way below the level of the crowd and, although it wasn't easy, got my shorts down just enough. Thank goodness for baggy shorts.

The second she felt my hardness against her butt she struggled to get up but the crowd was too thick and her struggles made it even easier to get into position. With just a few quick moves I was into her wet pussy. She continued to get up or away but I wasn't about to let her go and each time she'd give up for a second I'd rock her back and forth on me. Soon she was moving on her own on me.

This evidently didn't go completely unnoticed and I glanced up to see a guy with his penis out just inched from her mouth. When I didn't say anything I guess he took this for an ok and pushed it against her mouth. She didn't particularly like it at first but soon, with a little coaxing had her mouth opened and the cock shoved in.

This was all just a little too hot for me and I shot my load into her but kept her on me. Soon more cocks were showing up and she did three before the crowd shifted drastically for the encore. She got off of me but I pulled her back and had my cock just against her back door. I was still turned on by seeing her sucking cocks and tried to gain rear entry.

Obviously she had not done that before and tried to resist but the guys in front of her wanted their turns and she was going no where. She was good and wet from her wetness, my come and quite a bit of sweat that had run down her back and little by little I got just to the edge of entry. This must have been hurting her as she tried once more to leave but was shoved back down and I grabbed her hips and popped it right in.

It caught her by surprise and must have hurt some as she gagged or coughed but soon she was riding on me as I rubbed her clit from behind. She must have come at least once then and probably before and just as the band was finishing I came in her ass one more time myself.

As the crowd started to disperse I realized she had done me in both holes and seven by my count in her mouth. We disentangle and seeing her laying there naked I gave her my shirt to cover herself. I actually wished I could see her again but for legal reasons decided the best of it. I still have her thong panties as a souvenir of the best group sex I ever had.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Beyond the Mosh Pit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds