• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 07

Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 07

12

All characters are over 18. This is a corrected version. For those of you who are new to this story, the main characters are the twins Jimmy and Jane Wilson and cousins,Joan and Evan Lyon. Joan is also known as "Jo".

*

Sunday morning Jane and Jimmy slept in. Jimmy popped his head in Jane's room and said,

"Hey sleepyhead! I'm famished. I was thinking about a big helping of bacon, eggs and coffee. Shall I make enough for two?"

"Mmmm," Jane moaned and rolled about in her warm bed. "Yes. That sounds great."

Jimmy had breakfast on the table when his sister showed up sans her bra in her worn out "Pink is Pretty" T-shirt. She also wore white granny panties and bunny slippers. From the dents in the soft cotton top, it was obvious Jane's nipples were fully erect.

"How are you feeling? I heard you had to leave the game early after making a spectacular goal."

"I'm okay. I didn't know that sixty minutes of hard sprinting isn't recommended for someone who just lost her virginity, but I'm on the mend now."

Jimmy nodded. Then he teased his sister by saying,

"I didn't know they still made underwear like that."

"Ha. Ha."

Jane made a face at him. "Not every day is sexy thong day. Evan is busy so I'm slumming it."

"I can see that you are going for total comfort. You've got your favorite tee shirt on. Is there anything I can do for you? I will be home all day too. Joan has a family thing."

"I'll let you know."

Jane smiled at her brother. It would be nice to have a quiet day together.

^^^

Later that morning, Jimmy searched for his sister. He found her sitting in the sun on the patio. Jimmy sat on the short stone wall and said,

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything brother."

"Can you like someone and not like them at the same time?

Jane gave him a queer look. Jimmy explained,

"This is about Joan. I like her a lot. She's pretty, she's fun, but she's . . . kind of a vamp."

"A vamp?"

"Yea. You know, a woman who uses her body or her good looks to get what she wants."

Jane was still giving Jimmy at blank look so he gave her more details.

"Last night at the party, she and I were looking for a bedroom to . . . be alone."

Jane nodded and she smiled. She thought it was cute he couldn't say "to have sex or to fuck".

"Jazmin and her boyfriend got there first. Instead of waiting our turn, Jo offered to let them see her boobs if they'd let us go first. Jane, I couldn't believe it. She let both of them suck her tits! I'm not sure I want a girlfriend who will do things like that."

Jane nodded again. She could understand why he was put off by such brazen behavior. She was not completely surprised that Joan had acted that way. Jo had been handsy and overly familiar with her. Jane said,

"Did you talk to her about it?"

"Yes, she said it meant nothing. That she only did it for us . . . so we could be together. Am I wrong to want my girl to be "my girl"?"

Jane walked over and stood in front of Jimmy. She reached out and held his hand.

"Jimmy, you are not being unreasonable. Relationships are supposed to be special."

"I don't know what to do. I can't break up with her. My God! Friday I told her that I loved her and she gave me her virginity. I feel like a cad for even thinking about it."

Jane could see her brother was distraught. She pulled him to his feet and hugged him. She hugged him tight.

"Jimmy, talk to Joan again. Hopefully, she will understand and learn to appreciate the specialness of your relationship. Or I guess she's not the one."

Jimmy nodded and squeezed her warm body. He felt so comfortable, so content, so loved in his sister's arms. She felt the same way. It did not bothered her when his dick hardened and it pushed against her stomach. However, it bothered Jimmy. He became nervous and he quickly jumped away from her. He was totally embarrassed not that he had gotten an erection, but that she knew he had gotten hard from hugging her.

"Ah . . . Thanks sis for the advice, " Jimmy said as he retreated.

^^^

Sarah, Jo's mother, awakened Joan as ordered.

"Daughter, get up and get to the chapel quickly."

Joan used the toilet, threw a silky robe over her nightshirt and speedily made her way to the campground's chapel. The chapel had originally been a barn. A raised section had been built in the back. On it stood her grandfather, Abraham. Evan sat in a chair nearby acting as his acolyte. The stage also held some padded benches, an altar and a pulpit.

All the other members of the church were present. They had been told about this special mandatory service and warned not to tell Joan about it. Joan had been set up. She was the patsy.

Currently the congregation consisted of 18 adults. They were dependent family members and troubled souls like the pregnant woman who had no other place to go. Some of the people here were mentally ill. Others had drug issues. The one thing they all had in common was they were all people who did whatever Grandpa Lyon told them. Money, threats of force and drugs were his most effective methods to garner co-operation.

Abraham glared at Joan from the pulpit. His eyes were red. Joan guessed he'd been up all night. His head was surrounded by wafts of white smoke. The smoke came from his sacred bowl. Grandpa Lyon believed in the power of herbs. He liked to smoke marijuana laced with hashish. He believed it opened his mind so he could better hear the voice of God and better understand his commands.

"Ah oh," Jo thought. "Pops has been up all night smoking drugs. We are in for it today. What will it be this time, fire & brimstone or a celebration of Lyon love? "

Abraham spoke,

"Luke 12:40. You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. Daughter Joan, were you ready? This congregation has been ready. We have been here waiting as decreed by the Gospel. You should have been here with us."

"Yes father."

"Come forward."

Joan came to him walking slowly, trying to appear devout and humble.

"Prepare to receive your punishment."

Jo knew the drill. They all did. She joined her grandfather on the raised platform, stripped off her clothes and knelt before one of the benches. She laid her torso on the bench. Joan, like everyone in the pews, faced the altar.

Grandfather quoted the Bible without notes,

"As it says in Proverbs, do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. If you strike him with the rod, you will save his soul."

Jo's grandfather struck her across the buttocks forcefully three times with a stout rod.

"Ahh," Joan cried out in pain after each blow.

Joan had tears in her eyes. Her ass was red from the blows. Her face was red from embarrassment. Her mother, her relatives and the other members of the congregation could all see her vagina. Abraham believed that humiliation kept you humble so it was a part of any punishment. Joan was required to display her genitalia. The congregation was required to look.

Grandpa Abraham roamed the stage in an agitated state. He mumbled,

"I did not want to do that. I did not. Joan, you made me punish you. Why did you sin? Especially today of all days when I wanted to speak about love."

He began quoting scripture again.

"1 John 4:7. Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

Mark 12:31 . The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.

1 Corinthians 13:13. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."

The grandfather lifted his arms in an inviting way and said,

"Join me in this celebration of sacramental love with Joan and then one another. First, a moment of prayer."

Abraham bowed his head solemnly and said,

"Dear lord, bless us as we endeavor to bring your wayward child back into the fold. We will show her our love, we ask that you forgive her and fill her with your grace. Amen"

The congregation understood his message. All the men would fuck Joan. Sex was the outward and visible sign of this sacrament. Joan smirked. She dare not say it outloud, but in her mind she said, "I'm not sure about being filled with grace, but I know I will soon be filled with cum".

Everyone threw off their clothes. At past meeting, people had been severely punished for being slow to undress or for not participating enthusiastically. No one wanted to experience Abraham's wrath today.

Sarah, Joan's mother, tossed off her chemise and rushed to Jo. Mary, Evan's mom, stripped and ran to her father, Abraham.

Abraham, as the pastor, was always the first to consul the wayward. Then every man had to have sex with Joan. Jo's mother and Aunt hoped they would be able to minimize the discomfort for Joan. Joan obviously was not ready to have sex with seven men.

Mary helped her father remove his garments and then knelt at his feet. She took his penis into her mouth supposedly to harden his cock while actually she wanted to wet his dick. Sarah put her face into her daughter's vagina. She licked Joan trying to bathe her sex with fluid. Sarah knew she would only get a few moments to prepare her daughter for the impending assaults. Sarah's tongue penetrated her daughter's dry cunt and Sarah's fingers went to work on her daughter's clit.

Joan was one of Abraham's favorite sex partners. She was often the "wayward lamb". He liked her young, but still fully developed body. She also reminded him of his deceased wife. They both had lovely blue eyes and blonde hair.

"Out of my way daughter," Abraham bellowed. He walked away from Mary with his dick fully erect.

"Be gone Sarah," Abraham ordered.

He pushed Sarah aside. Joan was still bent over the bench where she had been caned. Her ass was still on display. Abraham grabbed his erection and plunged it into her pussy. The suddenness of the penetration hurt Joan.

"Oh. Ouch," Joan cried.

"Spare the rod, spoil the child!" Abraham shouted gleefully. He laughed at his own joke as he plunged his rod again into Joan.

Abraham groaned. Joan was a good fuck. She had a youthful tight cunt. Abraham so loved looking after his flock.

The other six men were having their cocks sucked. They would follow him and sharing their love with Jo. The women who were not servicing a man lay together or masturbated. The pregnant woman was on her hands and knees. She had her face buried in the gray haired pussy of Abraham's sister, Miriam. Miriam's daughter, Tabitha ,was on her back underneath the pregnant newcomer. Tabitha was sucking on the pregnant woman's huge udders.

Abraham established a pleasurable rhythm with Joan. Joan had her finger on her button. She frigged herself to increase her arousal and the wetness of her pussy. Abraham enjoyed the sight of seeing his dick piston in and out Jo's delightful pussy. His eye spied her anus. He licked his index finger and drilled Joan's asshole for the hell of it.

"Eww," Joan attempted to muffle her yelp of pain.

After many pleasurable minutes of fucking Joan, Abraham's eyes were drawn to the Sally, the pregnant newcomer. She was in her twenties. She had the wonderful glow pregnancy bestows on some women. The pregnancy had accentuated Sally's curves. Her breasts were now huge. Her nipples had deepened in color to a dark chocolate brown. Her ass was big and round and appealed to Abraham. Abraham noticed that she also had large protruding pussy lips. They looked like wrinkled slices of roast beef. Suddenly he had to have her.

"Evan, fuck Joan in the ass."

Abraham withdrew from Joan and walked over to the pregnant woman. He ran his hands across her stout thighs and huge ass. He said,

"You are magnificent. So soft, so womanly."

"Ohhh!" Sally cried out in surprised when Abraham suddenly sunk half his substantial dick into her exposed pussy.

Evan pulled his dick out of his Aunt's mouth and went to Joan. He draped his body around her. His hands caressed her firm weighty breasts. He whispered in her ear,

"Nice to spend some quality time with you, cousin."

"Before you stick your thick dick up my ass, please stretch me out," Jo requested.

"Tell me what I want to know and I will prep you for the others."

"Didn't you get enough blood on your cock de-flowering Jane?"

"That's all I got. She can't fuck worth a shit . . . not like you my darling."

"Eve is on the rag."

As she said it Jo thought "What is wrong with men? Why isn't a good woman enough for them?"

Evan had a thing. He got off on the sight of blood and hearing a woman screaming in pain or terror. If the situation didn't allow for him to inflict pain, he liked to pretend he was hurting his partner. Sex with a woman who was having her period satisfied his blood lust. He got to see real blood. In his fantasy, he was hurting her.

"Eve you say. Okay, get ready buttercup. You took care of me, now I will take care of you."

Evan slid down Joan's body and went to work. A wet tongue and gentle fingers slowly expanded Jo's sphincter. Soon his skills had her ass ready to be fucked. He also licked her cunt making it wet and ready for the others that would follow him.

"Nice and easy for my favorite cousin," Evan said as he slowly drove his cock into Jo's loosened and lubed ass.

"Ahh!" They both sighed with satisfaction.

"Have I ever told you that you are the best, Joan?"

Evan kissed Joan's back. Jo giggled and said,

"Well, let's see. Yes. Every time you do me. "

Evan butt fucked Jo in a kind way not because he liked her or was a good guy, but to save his erection for Eve. They had sex long enough that when they disengaged it would not draw the ire of their Grandfather. Evan called over to his replacement.

"Tommy, share the love with Joan."

Tommy pulled his cock out of Eve's mouth and walked over to Joan. He was new to the group. He was a high school drop-out that had been bumming around the country. He hooked up with "The Colony" for the free room and board and drugs. This was a nice bonus.

Tommy was really looking forward to screwing Joan. She was hot and he was glad to get a piece. Tommy quickly slipped his cock into Joan's gaping ass. He did so without any hesitation or introduction. He banged away lost in a drive for his own pleasure.

"Eve, darling, the spirit calls out to me to love you," Evan said politely. Evan led her to a padded bench and patted the seat as an invitation.

"Join me here."

"Ahhh . . . I'm on my period. Is it okay if I just blow you?" Eve said as she made her way to him.

"Sister Eve, you heard Abraham . We are to "love each other deeply". A blowjob seems so sordid. Street walkers perform BJ's. We are to express our love."

"Yes. You're right. Sorry."

Eve sat beside Evan. They both were nude. Eve was one of his Aunts. She was a timid women about 5 feet tall and around 100 pounds. She was attractive with her page boy haircut. She had been blessed with the big knockers that ran in the Lyon family. However, her large breasts had seen better days. They sagged severely. Her downturned nipples drooped so low they were near her navel.

Evan cupped a drooping boob and hefted it. He thought, "You expect a fat woman to have big, sagging tits. It's funny seeing someone so thin with such saggy boobs."

Eve had quickly acceded to Evan's suggestion that a blowjob was not 'love'. She always surrendered to anyone who voiced an opinion different to hers. She did not like conflict. It was sad to say, but the fight had literally been beaten out of her. Her deceased husband had been a drunk and a brute. Eve's body still bore the scars of his abuse. She had numerous cigarette burns on her body and her jaw did not function properly because he had bitch slapped her and broken it.

Evan embraced and kissed his aunt. His hands explored her slim body and especially her large floppy breasts. He enjoyed scooping up the soft sagging flesh. They were as malleable as balloons filled with water.

"Eve, a blowjob would be a nice beginning to our love making."

Evan's cock was hard and wet. It glistened from the juices it had acquired from butt fucking Jo.

"Let me clean your cock, you were in Joan's ass."

Evan pushed her head down to his dick and said,

"No need. My penis was in a sacred place."

"Well yes. I guess so," Eve agreed.

Evan forced her to swallow his dirty cock. Eve's cries of distress were unintelligible muffled by the dick in her mouth. Evan guessed she was probably saying that she did not enjoy the taste of her niece's ass.

^^^

"Yes.Yes! Harder, faster, please," Sally called out.

Abraham heeded her requested. He may have been stoned, but his cock still performed. Abe plowed hard into the pregnant young woman. Each reached a satisfying climax.

The noise of their coupling drew Joan's eye. Her lover, Tommy, was not performing well enough to keep her attention. The sight of her grandfather having sex with a young pregnant woman brought back unpleasant memories of the biggest disaster of Joan's life. The night her grandfather had gotten her pregnant.

At age thirteen Joan thought she was hot shit. She felt that her C cups made her a woman and that she should be able to do anything an adult could do. One evening Joan bumped into her Grandfather. He was so intoxicated he did not recognize her or he was so drunk he did not care.

He came on to her flirting with her as an equal. Joan was flattered to be treated like a grown-up by the wealthy man in charge of their community. She had seen the older women of "the Colony" coming on to him to curry favor. She let him believe she was of age and they had sex. Joan became pregnant. She had complications with the pregnancy. The baby was lost and Jo lost the ability to have children. Some mistakes haunt you for the rest of your life.

"Oh God," Tommy called out as he erupted in Joan's ass. His exclamation jolted her back to the present.

"Joan, that was great."

"Yeah, great," Joan said. She managed to keep the sarcasm out of her voice.

George hesitantly came to Jo as Tommy pulled out. George was a dumpy middle age addict. He and Abe often got high together. He was kind, spacey and incoherent at time, but harmless.

"George, it's okay. Come here," Joan said like a mother calling a child over so she could tie his shoes.

"Thanks, Joan. My plumbing does not work as well as it used to."

George presented his flaccid dick to Joan. She sat on the edge of the bench and took his limp member into her mouth. Jo patiently performed oral sex on him getting him hard. She then lay on her back and spread her legs.

"Do your best," Joan said giving him an encouraging smile.

George used his hand to guide his cock into her pussy. He climbed on top of her and pumped for all he was worth. That wasn't much. He quickly came and pulled out.

"Thanks Joan. You're a real peach."

Joan kissed him on the cheek. She thought "What a shame George is such a stoner. His dick has to be 9 inches long. A healthy guy using that cock could really put a smile on a girl's face". She shook her head thinking about his unfulfilled potential. She said,

"George, you're a lamb."

George smiled and walked away having done what was required of him. He was finished for the day. Unlike the other men, he was not going to have another erection today. He went and sat with the women.

^^^

Evan enjoyed watching Aunt Eve suck ass of his cock. He ordered,

"Get on the bench on your hands and knees."

Eve did as she was told. Her ass was now even with his cock. Eve said,

"This is just a suggestion, but since I'm on my period, you might want to do me in the ass. . . . to avoid a big mess."

"Thanks for your concern, but I feel called to make love to you as a man should love a woman."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Twins: Sports, Sex & Trouble Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds