• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 15

A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 15

123

At eight o'clock the following morning I pulled up in front of Julia's house with a load of sheetrock, and she was talking to her neighbor Carol across the rose hedge again. I walked over for a formal meeting.

"Good morning ladies," I said as I walked across the yard.

"Morning Steve," Julia said with a sexy smile. "This is my friend Carol. Carol, this is my . . . um . . . friend . . . Steve." Julia blushed a little and Carol smiled knowingly.

"Hi Steve," Carol said with a big smile. "So nice to meet you."

Carol was very attractive, tall and thin with Auburn hair and dark penetrating eyes. She exuded those powerful pheromones that some women seem to have in droves, her's no doubt fueled by the previous days voyeurism. I wondered if Julia could sense it too.

"Looks like you'll be working on your own again today Steve," Julia said. "Carol's gonna take me shopping."

"I've been trying to get her to do this for two years and you come along and completely change her in two days," Carol said, looking at me with a knowing twinkle in her eyes. "And the hair! Oh my God! You could have knocked me over with a feather when she walked out this morning!"

"It does look amazing doesn't it?" I said. I couldn't resist reaching up and running my fingers through it.

"It's just insane! I've never seen anything so sexy in all my life!" Carol said, and she reached up and fingered it gently herself.

"I'd better get to work," I said, sensing some sexual tension between the two of them. "You girls have fun shopping. Maybe you can give me a fashion show later." I winked at Julia, but I hoped they knew I meant both of them.

————————————

By mid-afternoon I had all the sheetrock hung and Julia wasn't back yet, so I left her a note asking her to call me if she wanted to have dinner and I went home to clean myself up. I fell asleep after my shower and a few hours later the phone rang.

"Steve? You were right," Julia said, a bit sheepishly. "About Carol I mean. She . . . we . . ."

I knew immediately what she was going to say.

"Wow!" I said, "What happened? Are you okay? I hope all this isn't moving too fast for you."

"Oh Steve, you're sweet," she said. "No, I'm fine. It was . . . beautiful. Just like with you. I feel like I've just exploded with life. The way I feel these last few days is just . . . I've never felt so alive."

"So how did it happen?" I asked.

"We were trying on lingerie together at Victoria's Secret and Carol looked me over and said I'd need to shave . . . you know. So when we got home she said she'd help me with it and . . . well, you know how sensitive I am down there. One thing led to another . . ." Her voice trailed off wistfully as she remembered what happened.

"I'm really proud of you Julia," I said. "You've already experienced more sexually than a lot of women do in their whole life. You're a fantastic, exciting woman."

"Steve, you could sweet talk a nun out of her clothes," she said. "So are you gonna come back and see me tonight? I think you requested a fashion show?"

"Absolutely, you couldn't keep me away," I said.

"Can you pick up some take-out and some wine? Get enough for three if it's okay with you," she said.

"Ooo, two models on the runway tonight?" I asked.

"Only if it's okay with you," she said, "I feel a little funny asking you about it, but I think it'll be fun."

"I think fun might be an understatement!" I said. "What time do you want me?"

"I want you all the time Steve," she said. "And I should warn you, Carol's got the serious hots for you. Think you can handle us both?"

"If you're ready, I'm ready," I said.

—————————

Julia and Carol and I ate at the kitchen table, and we talked about music and art and the good things in life. Carol's artistic endeavors were quite varied. Most of her gallery work was oil paintings, but she did illustrations and dabbled in sculpture. And she confessed to doing some erotic artwork, which peaked my curiosity. The powerful sexual aura she gave off when I met her that morning was still with her, maybe even more-so. In fact there was a thick sexual tension in the air from the moment I walked in the door. The large quantity of wine we drank only increased it, and soon they announced it was time for the fashion show. I was more than ready.

The living room was a construction site, so the girls brought a kitchen chair into the bedroom for me to sit on. Julia had a portable CD player set up on her dresser, and showed me a stack of music to pick from while they got ready. They adjusted the lighting and with much giggling left the room to change clothes.

Julia came in first. All the wine was doing it's thing and she strutted in confidently. I never in a million years would have guessed she was the same person I had met four days earlier. The sexy new hair I was starting to get used to, but the rest . . . oh my! She had dark red lipstick on, and her beautiful eyes were made up right to the verge of slutty with dark eyeliner and mascara, and they were clear to see because she had contact lenses in place of her glasses. She was wearing a short red skirt and a thin white short sleeved cardigan sweater that fit her form beautifully, unbuttoned enough to show the top of a pink lace bra. Sheer stockings and red high heel shoes completed the outfit. She looked amazing, and I must have looked stunned because she laughed when she saw the look on my face.

As she strutted back and forth across the room to the upbeat jazz music she unbuttoned her little sweater and stripped it off. Then she unhooked her skirt and stepped out of it revealing a pink lace garter belt and matching panties. One trip back and forth across the room and she picked up her clothes and walked out. I was speechless.

The instant she left the room Carol entered with a wonderfully wicked smile. She had her dark, piercing eyes made up the same way as Julia, and her hair was all fluffed up. She looked sizzling hot. She had on very short black shorts, and a thin, fitted dark grey jacket with a zipper on the front. It was zipped halfway down, showing the lovely cleavage of her bra-less tits. They were bouncing beautifully as she strutted around the room in her black high heels. She ended by turning her back to me and sticking her ass out a little as she unzipped and removed her jacket, leaving her naked from the waist up. She turned her head and winked at me over her shoulder, and walked out without showing me her goods. The effect was powerfully sexy.

Julia came back in back wearing a little black dress, with no bra and bare feet. Good lord, the girl certainly was learning how to push all my buttons. After a little obligatory strutting, she presented her back to me and asked if I would help with her zipper. I lowered it all the way down, to the crack of her ass. She stepped out of the little dress, leaving her in nothing but a tiny black lace thong. She kissed me on the cheek and strutted out with the dress over her shoulder.

Carol came back in wearing nothing but black lingerie. A super shear bra and panties that showed off her dark nipples and dark pussy lips, and black thigh high stockings.

As she was strutting her stuff Julia joined her wearing a fantastic looking pastel-pink string bikini. They tried to organize a professional looking dance but soon broke down in giggles and then gales of laughter. They were so cute I could hardly stand it. I rose to my feet and danced over to them, and the three of us gyrated to the music as I unbuttoned my shirt. The girls helped with the rest of my clothes and soon I was naked. I pulled the strings on Julia's bikini and it fell to the floor as she danced with me. Carol dance up behind me and ground her body against my naked ass. She slid her hands around my body and took my cock in one hand and fondled my balls with the other. She moaned softly in my ear as my cock stiffened to its full length in her hand.

"Julia," I asked, "don't you think Carol needs to be punished for what she did yesterday?"

"Yes, she was a bad girl," Julia said.

I could feel Carol tense up a little. "Yesterday?" she asked, trying to figure out what we meant.

"We know you were listening to us," I said. "We could hear you."

"Oh, she's blushing," Julia said. "That's as good as a signed confession, don't you think?"

"Take her panties off so you can spank her," I said to Julia.

I turned to face Carol and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Bend over bad girl!" I said forcefully, pushing her down.

Carol bent at the waist and I took her head in my hands and thrust my throbbing cock into her mouth as Julia pulled down her panties and spanked her. She was a wonderful cock sucker, and it felt glorious, especially after the sexy build-up of the show.

"Harder Julia! Spank her harder!" I said breathlessly as Carol's eager mouth was sucking me like a pro.

Julia was really letting her have it with loud slaps, and I felt an orgasm building deep in my body. Soon I was thrusting like a madman into Carol's gagging mouth and I came in gushing spurts down her throat. Carol sucked me dry and took every drop of my cum. She swallowed hard and grunted a few times.

"I hope you catch me listening again. That was fucking hot!" Carol said in a husky voice with wild lust in her eyes.

We all rolled into bed and made love for hours. Carol was every bit the sexual woman I had sensed she was, and the combination of her skillful experience and Julia's new-found enthusiasm made for one of the best nights of my life.

———————

The next morning I put the first coat of joint compound on the drywall seams in the living room. It only took me two hours and it had to dry for the rest of the day, so Julia and I had the rest of the day free. Carol was pulling weeds in her front garden, so we invited her over for coffee and donuts on the porch. We reminisced about our wonderful night together, and then moved on to other subjects. Of course I had to ask her about the erotic artwork she mentioned the day before.

"Oh yeah, that's fun, but there's not a big market for it," she said. "And there's not a single outlet for it at all around here unfortunately. Mainly the bigger cities will deal in a little of it. I did win a blue ribbon at a competition in New York City a few years ago. That painting sold at the gallery opening, so that was kind of exciting. You guys wanna see some of what I've done?"

She didn't have to ask us twice. Her house was a nice craftsman style bungalow, with an attached two car garage on the back that she had remodeled into a nice studio with big skylights. It was filled with beautiful paintings, some unfinished and some framed and hanging on the walls. She flipped through a stack of canvases leaning against a wall and pulled out some of her erotic work. They were impressionistic and very erotic indeed. The feeling of orgasmic release was palpable in some of them. Julia and I were fascinated.

"Wow," I said, "I can see why you win competitions. These are fantastic!"

"Thanks," she said, looking proud.

As we worked our way around the studio looking at her more standard fare, I noticed she had a small platform in the corner and a half a dozen easels and folding chairs against the wall.

"Do you teach?" I asked.

"I do," she said. "An artist needs lots of sources of income, 'cause none of them are very big," she laughed. "The University's just a few miles down the road, and they've got a big art school. Whenever I feel like it or need a few bucks, I put a notice on their bulletin board and I can easily get a half a dozen students in here the next day for a class. I've got a pretty good reputation, so word travels fast. It's been a nice source of income for me, and the kids always inspire me. It's pretty fun."

"Cool!" I said. "So is it just standard art, or do you teach the erotic stuff too?"

"I do both," she said, "but the erotic is more popular I think. They don't get that at school."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of those classes," Julia said.

"Why don't you just come and participate," Carol said. "I won't charge you."

"I'd be a fish out of water. I can barely draw a stick figure," Julia said, laughing.

"You could model for us," Carol said with a sly little grin, her eyes darting back and forth between Julia and me. "Either one of you, or both of you. We don't always have a live model for erotic class, but sometimes we do. We've never had a couple though. That'd be fantastic." Carols eyes twinkled at the thought.

Julia was stunned to silence, her mind working feverishly.

"So what do the models do?" I said.

"Well, like I said, it's only been individuals — so far just students who come to a class first and realize that it's all pretty cool and laid back. If they show interest in doing it I invite them back as a model for the next class. I either pay them or give them a couple of classes for free. As far as the modeling itself, they're usually nude, although lingerie works good too. They usually just touch themselves slowly and quietly. We had one girl who brought a dildo. And one guy has like a ten inch cock and he was playing with himself. I encourage them to orgasm if they want to, because that facial expression is a great thing to capture in the artwork. So far they've been pretty free with it."

"Oh my god!" Julia said. "I can't believe this has been happening right next door to me!"

"We try and keep it real quiet and discrete," Carol said. "I don't want any of the other neighbors to find out."

Carol walked over to a large flat file and pulled out a stunning charcoal sketch of a reclining man masturbating, frozen at the moment of eruption. "This is Mister Ten Inch," she laughed.

"Good God that's hot!" Julia said quietly.

"Yeah," Carol said, admiring her work. "I'd be doing this kind of thing exclusively if there was a bigger market for it."

I could tell by the way Julia was looking at me that she was actually considering the modeling idea.

"Well, I don't know if Steve wants to be involved, but I want to do it. To be a model," she said.

I've never seen anybody embrace their sexuality as quickly as Julia. She was inspiring.

"If she's in, I'm in," I said, smiling at Julia.

"Oh my God! This is gonna be awesome!" Carol exclaimed. "I've often wished I could do it myself but I've gotta walk around and teach. I think the whole thing is such a turn-on. I'll go and post a flier this afternoon and we'll do it tomorrow evening . . . before you guys get a chance to chicken out," she laughed. "Don't worry, I'll keep everything really discrete, and the students are all really cool about it. They're all really serious about their art and don't think of it as a sex show or anything. I think you guys will enjoy it."

Julia and I went next door and I fiddled around with a few spots of joint compound I missed on the new walls. After about an hour Carol knocked at the door and said the flier was posted at the University.

"There's no turning back now. It's all for the good of the art world," she joked.

She asked if we could help her get ready, so we all walked over to her place. She had me bring out a twin bed from her guest room, and there was just barely enough room on the platform to set it up. She draped a grey sheet over it so it hung down to the floor, but she didn't look happy with it.

"This needs to be more lived-in looking," she said as she thought for a moment. "I'll tell you what. You guys seemed to really like the charcoal sketches, so if you want to break-in this sheet I'll do a sketch of the two of you as a gift."

Julia was undressing me before Carol had finished talking, and Carol got set-up at her easel.

"So how do you want us," Julia said excitedly.

"You're both so damn sexy I don't think it really matters," Carol laughed. "I'll leave it up to you. What do you want to look at on your bedroom wall?"

Julia thought for a moment and then got on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to me. She dropped her shoulders to the bed, and looked over at Carol.

"Beautiful!" Carol said. "I guess that gives us two choices. Either Steve crouches behind you with his face in your ass, or he's up on his knees fucking you."

"Fucking me," Julia said matter-of-factly.

I moved behind her and slid my already hard cock into her warm sweetness.

"Oh Jesus Julia, you feel good," I moaned.

"Julia, move your arms forward so I can see those nice tits of yours," Carol said as she swept a sheet of fresh paper onto her easel. "That's it, that's good. Now just forget I'm here. Don't look directly at me but keep your face laying on the bed like that Julia. And Steve, just fuck her slowly for now, I'll tell you when we need to change it up a bit."

Carol sketched and we fucked. It felt marvelous, and the whole situation was powerfully sexy. I didn't know how long I was going to last under the circumstances, so I was glad when Carol finally spoke up.

"I'd like to see some orgasms," she said, still sketching away furiously, "Go one at a time please, and put everything you've got into it, like it's the real deal. Then we'll take a break, and then some more slow fucking like you've been doing."

Julia came almost instantly as soon as she knew it was what Carol wanted. She came hard and beautifully, and it was all I could do to hold out as Carol had asked. I did the best I could and then erupted with my head thrown back and a loud wail, slapping my body furiously into Julia's ass.

"God that was hot!" Carol said, still sketching. "You guy's are so damn sexy this one's drawing itself. Why don't you lie down and rest for a little while. I need to keep going while those beautiful orgasms are fresh in my mind."

We lay quietly until Carol said she was ready for us.

"I don't normally say this to my models," Carol said, looking at me flirtatiously, "but if you need any help getting that up again I'd be happy to help out."

"How are you gonna refuse an offer like that?" Julia laughed, pushing me out of the bed.

I walked to Carol's easel and she dropped to her knees and moaned as she sucked me into her sexy mouth. I was soon hard as a rock and she patted me on the ass and sent me back to the bed.

"I could get used to working like this," she said with another little moan.

Julia and I went back to a nice slow fuck for about ten minutes.

"Any more orgasms left in you guys? As if I have to ask . . ." Carol said with a wink.

We raised the level of our passions once again, and came almost simultaneously, not thinking about our previous instruction until it was too late.

"Sorry," I said breathlessly.

"Are you kidding? That was gorgeous! I was done anyway, I just wanted to watch you guys," Carol said, laughing. "Come and have a look."

We jumped up eagerly and were blown away by what we saw. The visceral palpability of a beautiful sex act that radiated off of that piece of paper was breathtaking.

"I'm glad you like it," Carol said. "It's one of my better efforts if I do say so myself. The fact that I was incredibly horny comes through a bit, don't you think."

Julia and I both knew Carol needed satisfaction badly, and we just about ripped off her clothes. We tumbled onto the bed and I plunged my face into Carols lovely dark fleshed pussy. Julia kissed her and worked on her tits, and then straddled her face and ground her sloppy wet pussy onto Carols mouth. It was only a few short moments before Carol erupted in a writhing, muscle twitching monster of an orgasm with my head clamped between her thighs. Julia joined her on her trip to the stars seconds later.

"Well now at least you guys are comfortable with the room," Carol said a few minutes later, as we all rested on the bed. "I think you'll have fun tomorrow. I'll have some soft music on, some wine, and the students have always been really cool."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds