• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Above the City Pt. 01

Above the City Pt. 01

The penthouse sits high above the city, overlooking the lights and hustle of the street below. The penthouse itself is stylish and neat. Modern, cold, elegant.

A young man with blue eyes is there. He is about twenty-five years old and is wearing nothing but tight fitting boxers that seductively outline his hard, thick cock.

You're wearing a seductive, sophisticated dress. Perfectly fit, and highlighting every curve, seemingly revealing just enough to make everyone crave to see more. In your hand is a riding crop, strappy high heels are on your feet. Your dark brown hair is pulled back, your deep brown eyes offset by black eyeliner.

The party is quiet and low key. Kissing and groping and fondling. A girl is in the corner. A man reaches underneath her dress. She's not wearing any panties. You smile and look away.

Another woman struts around in nothing but high heels and black lace panties. You stare at her erect nipples as she approaches. You admire her ass and long legs as she walks by.

Everyone knows it's your party. Everyone knows you're the host. The young man with the thick cock calls you Mistress and no one blinks an eye, no one says a word.

You stroll towards the back of the penthouse. A bedroom door is slightly ajar. You hear moaning. It's a woman's voice and growing louder, more urgent. It's obvious she is about to cum.

You open the door. The woman is on her back on the floor, her legs and feet pinned up high in the air. She takes it fast and hard. He cums inside her, grunting hard as her moans reach their peak.

In the corner, opposite the door, is a man pinned with his face against the wall. He's completely naked, still a mask covers his face. The woman next to him is fully clothed, reaching around his body to torment his throbbing cock. He whimpers softly in the corner.

The sights in the room excite you. You know what you want and you know what you need.

You slip out the back to the patio and pool overlooking the city. The lights from the city below flicker as you take a seat at a table nearby. You sit by yourself as a waiter brings you a glass of champagne.

A number people linger around the pool. Watching quietly, you focus on two women sitting of the edge of the pool. They kiss and fondle each other. One, a blonde, wears a slinky black one-piece suit, with strategic cut-outs to emphasize her curves. The other, a brunette, wears nothing but a string bikini bottom, her breasts of full display. She pulls the blonde closer, holding her head against her bare breasts.

The younger man stands by the side of the pool, you smile to see his tight boxers still stretched, outlining his hard cock. He looks your way, as if to ask permission to enter the pool. You nod.

He sinewy body glistens in the water under the city lights. He swims back and forth along the length of the pool.

The brunette sitting poolside notices and watches him swim past, while the blonde continues to kiss her breasts.

At the far end of the pool, a well dressed woman and another man watch as well.

The woman is dressed in a black cocktail dress, much more expensive, but much less revealing than the attire of most of the other guests. She wears diamond earrings and other expensive jewelry. The man is dressed to be paired with her. The detailing on his suit mirrors the detail on her dress.

They sit poolside. She sips a glass of champagne and watches the sights around her. They don't engage each other. Rather he watches what she watches.

You sit across the poll, watching them, as she, and him in turn, focus on the young man swimming laps.

You are content, gazing out across the patio, taking the in the sights, sipping champagne. At first you focus on the brunette and the blonde attached to her breasts.

The brunette gently slips into the pool, leaving the blonde alone on the side, down on all fours. Standing in the shallow end of pool, the brunette is face to face with the blonde. She runs her hand over the blonde's body. The blonde doesn't move, letting the brunette do as she pleases. The brunette feels the blonde's breasts and fondles her ass. The blonde closes her eyes as she does.

Smack!

Even from your distance you hear the sharp smack against the blonde's skin, as the brunette smacks her ass. The blonde whimpers and her body tightens.

Still swimming, the younger man does laps, back and forth along the length of the pool, oblivious to the brunette, and the couple that is watching him.

Your eyes move back to the young man swimming, but more precisely to the well dressed woman intently watching him. It's a bit too far away for you to make out clearly, but it seems when he swims toward the end of the pool she is sitting on, she leans forward and says something to him. He pauses mid-stroke, then pushes off the wall and swims back to the other end toward you.

He completes the lap and again pushes off, swimming back to the other end, only this time, instead of continuing, he stops and moves toward the steps in the corner of the pool.

The well-dressed woman's eyes stay on him as he exits the pool. The man next to her stares as well. As he walks up the steps and out of the pool, his hard, slim body glistens. Wearing nothing but tight, wet, clingy boxers, the outline of his hard cock is obvious. Even from your distance in the dim light, you can make out the outline of his hardness. You can't take your eyes off it.

The young man walks up the steps toward her. Her eyes never leave him. He pauses several feet in front of her. Her eyes move slowly up and down the length of his body.

You watch intently from your table, as her eyes stop and fixate on the hardness between his legs. She looks up at him as if to convey what she wants.

He looks backs toward you.

When he looks back, you are already looking right at him. He eyes stop on you. You stare right back, hesitating for an instant before simply nodding.

His eyes turn away from you and back to the well dressed lady and her companion. He looks right at her as his hands move to his hips. He slips his thumbs inside the waistband of his wet, clingy boxers. Slowly he slides them over his hips and down onto the tile next to the pool.

You watch as he stands naked, his huge, thick cock completely exposed. He's clean shaven like the rest of his body. And his cock is so hard it juts out form his body, hanging still in the air, curving up toward the sky.

Seeing the silhouette of his sleek body and hard cock arching in the air, your skin tingles, and your pussy clenches.

You watch the well dressed woman as her mouth hangs open, overwhelmed by the site before her. It's almost as if you can see her mouth watering as the lust overcomes her.

She stares at the sight to behold before her, aching to touch it, to wrap her hands around it.

The young man stands in front of her, just out of her reach. His cock stands at attention. She turns to the well-dressed man sitting next to her and grins, obviously pleased with the sight in front of her.

She reaches out her hand and motions for the man and his cock to step closer. It's clear she wants to get a better look, to touch the hardness between his legs.

With the invitation to come closer, the young man looks back across the pool.

You stare back but don't motion one way or the other. Instead you stand up. And with that man's eyes move to the ground and he remains standing where he is.

You start walking toward the other end of the pool. For the first time the well dressed woman seems to notice you. Until then, she seemed to think she could do whatever she wanted and that whatever property she desired was hers.

But now that the young man refused her direction to step closer, she suddenly realizes that not be the case.

She takes her eyes off the prize in front of her, and watches you saunter across the patio toward them. Your dress perfectly accentuates your body.

When you arrive, there is an awkward pause in the proceedings. You look at the younger man. He briefly lifts his eyes from the ground to acknowledge you. You look down to admire his thick cock, still rock hard from all the attention.

As you look, you reach down and cup the young man's balls, fondling them briefly. The man doesn't react. He stands perfectly still, quite aware that his body is yours to do with as you please.

As you touch him, you look across at the well dressed woman.

"Do you like what you see?" you ask.

"Yes," she replies as she stares at your hand fondling his balls, "very much so."

"He is quite nice, isn't he?" you reply, smiling slyly.

Moving to wrap your delicate hand around his thick cock, his body noticeably tenses as you gingerly slide your fingers up and down the length of his shift.

The well dressed lady's mouth hangs open as she watches.

"I'm Donna," you say as you introduce yourself.

"I'm Sarah," she replies.

You turn toward the man that is accompanying her, and look him up and down briefly.

"Is he yours?"

"Yes," Sarah replies, 'his name is Alex."

Your eyes go back to the young man's thick cock, you watch as you continue sliding your hand up and down its length, showing it off, like the trophy that it is.

Sarah just watches, fixated on his cock and your hand wrapped around it. Alex stares at the floor, embarrassed by the attention Sarah is focusing on the young man and his cock.

You look toward Alex. His eyes shift away from your gaze.

"He is very obedient," you say.

She looks at him briefly, then back at you, "Yes, he is."

Alex stands up, he doesn't need to be told. Sarah moves closer to him, reaching over his pants and between his legs to make sure he is hard.

You smile was you watch. Alex is clearly uncomfortable.

"Can I see?" you ask.

Sarah hesitates, clearly unsure how to react.

"He doesn't compare."

You go back fondling your trophy, making it obvious what you have.

Alex becomes even more uncomfortable, trying not to look at the cock that surely dwarfs his.

"That's okay," you say, "let's compare anyway."

Sarah's shoulders slump. She knows she can't refuse the request, especially after openly lusting over something that wasn't hers. The party doesn't work that way. Walking around in diamonds and a fancy dress, she thought she owned the place and that she could have anything she wanted.

Now it's clear that's not the case and that she must pay for her brazenness and bravado.

She steps aside and nods to Alex. There is nothing more she can do.

You watch as he slowly strips. First he removes his shoes and socks, next his jacket and neatly pressed shirt. You look him up and down as he does.

He pauses when he gets to his belt and looks at you for guidance instead of Sarah. You nod for him to continue. He does, methodically undoing his belt and letting it fall to the chair behind him.

Next he pulls down his zipper, letting his pants slide over his hips and onto the ground.

All that's left between him and his hard cock is a pair of black boxer briefs.

Once again, he pauses and looks in your direction. Sarah looks at you as well.

You nod. Alex slips his two thumbs inside his waistband and starts to ever so slowly slide his boxers down.

He pulls them down over his hip bone and down the length of his legs. Your eyes travel with his hands as he finally steps out of the briefs and sets them aside.

He stands up, his body perfectly straight as he casts his eyes down at the ground in front of him.

You smile as he stands completely exposed in front of you.

His long lean body stands on display for all to see. His chest and his cock are both completely shaved, and the rest of his body, save his head, lacks any significant amount of body hair.

His cock is small, and pales in comparison to the younger man still in your grip. Being completely shaved provides a clear view of what he has to offer. His cock stands at attention, jutting slightly upward but with no curvature whatsoever.

You give Alex and his cock a good once over, and then with a simple nod from you, he spins his body around, so that you may get a full view.

Both you and Sarah watch as he spins, his entire body an object on display. He stops when he gets back around.

You smile at his obedience and step toward him, focusing on his cock as you do. He looks away as you approach.

Standing beside him now, you reach out and gingerly hold his balls. You continue fondling him as you stare down at his hardness. You can feel his body tense and shy away as you do.

He's clearly nervous to be on display like this, knowing he doesn't measure up.

His body flinches when you briefly squeeze his balls. Nonchalantly you move your hand from his balls to his shaft. You wrap your hand around it. It's obviously no match for the younger man standing next to you.

You look down as you gently touch it. You see goose bumps start to form on his skin.

"It's so nice and smooth," you say as you touch it.

"Yes, ma'am," he replies.

"Does she make you shave it?" you ask as your eyes turn toward Sarah.

"So that it looks bigger than it is?"

"Yes ma'am."

You continue to touch it, grinning as you do.

"It's so cute."

You look up at the younger man standing nearby. His huge cock is still standing at attention.

You motion for him to come closer. You smile at Sarah as you do.

The younger man moves to stand next to you. Now you're situated between the two naked men, slyly smiling, with two hard cocks flanking either side.

With your hand still wrapped around the Alex's cock, you look down at the younger's man's cock.

"Come closer."

He takes a step closer. The two men are now facing each other, with you standing slightly behind but in between them.

Their hard cocks are now pointing directly at each other.

Alex's cock stands straight and stiff, angled slightly up. His cock looks tiny in comparison. The young man's cock almost seems to throb, as it stands at attention curved toward the ceiling.

You clearly relish the situation. Two hard cocks right in front of you, on display for your pleasure.

Sarah remains silent knowing there isn't much she can do.

You wrap one hand around each cock, clearly playing up the difference with how easy it seems to wrap your hand around one, but how much harder it is to grip the other.

With both cocks in your hand, you look towards Sarah and smile. Sarah is clearly at a loss.

"What do you think Sarah?" as you move the cocks in your hand.

"Yes." she says sheepishly.

"Yes what?" you reply, "Yes, they don't compare?"

"Yes, they don't compare," Sarah says...

"No, they don't do they?"

You playfully move your hand up and down the shaft of the younger man.

"This one is so big and thick."

Then you move your hand up and down the shaft of the other.

"And this one is...well...cute I guess."

You look directly at Sarah.

"No wonder you wanted to see this," as you move your fingers along the length of the young man's cock.

"But that's not very nice, looking at things that aren't yours, is it?"

"No," is the only thing she can say.

You nod, acknowledging what you both know. Sarah takes several steps forward, close to where you are standing with the two men.

You suggestively run your hand up and down the shaft of the younger man.

"You'd love to do this, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," Sarah softly replies.

"You want to touch this big cock, don't you? To feel it throb in your hand."

"Yes."

"To feel it inside you, filling you, stretching you, overwhelming you."

"Yes."

You stroke it like the prize that it is, right in front of her.

"It's so big and so thick and so hard, isn't it?"

You hold it out towards her, forcing her to look at the cock you own, the cock in your hand.

She nods silently, embarrassed by the situation and badly wanting what she can't have.

"Do you think you could handle a cock like this?"

She doesn't answer.

You grab the other man's cock.

"After seeing this little thing that you brought, I don't think so."

You look down at the little cock in your hand.

"I'm not sure what this is even good for."

You move your free hand to the big cock, now taking a cock in each hand.

"But this, well," you say smiling.

"This is mine."

Sarah bows her head.

"What makes you think you can come to my party and try and take what is mine?"

Sarah stares at the ground, never moving.

"You come here in your jewelry and your fancy clothes."

You turn and grab the well dressed man's small cock.

"And all you offer is this."

Sarah eyes lift slightly.

"Is that that best you can do?"

Sarah doesn't answer. She briefly raises her head to catch your eye, before returning her gaze to the ground like a little school girl being scolded.

You turn toward Alex and look directly into his eyes. As you do you take his shaft in your hand, moving it up and down, seductively, tantalizingly.

His mouth hangs open, as his eyes roll back in his head. Tiny whimpers escape from his lips that he desperately tries to conceal.

Sarah looks up to see what is happening. She freezes at the sight, humiliated, and unable to say a word.

The man's body goes limp as you continuing stroking him. His whimpers become louder.

Then suddenly you stop.

"This is the best you can do?"

Sarah looks up, directly at you.

She pauses as your eyes meet. Not a word his spoken. After the awkward pause, she relents, and casts her eyes downward once again.

You turn and look at the younger man, nodding briefly.

He turns and walks away, moving to a nearby table, and grabbing a small metal stool that is lying there.

He returns and sets the stool next to you. Then tenderly taking your hand, he helps you step onto the stool.

In your high heels, standing on the stool, you now look down at Sarah.

Your eyes move toward Alex and his tiny cock. A smile begins to form on your face. Sarah watches your every move.

Your smile widens as you look back at the young man's big, hard, throbbing cock next to you.

Then you look back toward Sarah standing beneath you.

Your gaze turns from a smile into something more serious.

Sarah looks up from the ground. Your eyes remain locked on her as she steps forward.

Now standing directly in front of you, Sarah looks up, while you look down straight into her eyes. You nod gently.

Sarah kneels before you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Above the City Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds