• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Motorcycle Ride On the Blue Ridge

A Motorcycle Ride On the Blue Ridge

Only the names have been changed to protect the...well...there we no "innocent", so why bother with name changes? LOL!

*****

Mitzi and I took off on my motorcycle for a bike ride and a picnic on the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway in northwestern North Carolina. She was wearing my favorite again, and hers too, her denim micro-mini skirt and matching denim vest. The vest always had several more buttons open than would be typical for most women, but then again, Mitzi was a died-in-the-wool 100% exhibitionist and she LOVED it! It wasn't rare for her cleavage to also include her belly button. That is how far open it was on the front. She hated underwear! Never a bra or panties when we were out on these trips.

As we road toward the Parkway on Hwy 52, about a 45 minute ride, she would lean forward, reach around and rub my crotch and whisper something like "Did you see the way he looked at me when they drove by?"

I mean, really...her skirt was so short that she was sitting on her bare ass on the motorcycle seat and her vest was flapping in the wind giving lots of folks great views at just the right moments...and there were lots of "right" moments.

We stopped at the KFC in Mt. Airy, NC (aka "Mayberry" if you're an Andy Griffith fan), and she shocked the heck out of a couple of families as she swung her leg across and off of the bike.

Mitzi made quite a show out of straightening out her tiny skirt and buttoning one more button on her vest as we walked into the KFC. The country boys in Mt. Airy might be used to the Daisy Duke type country sluts, (which I also dearly love), but the looks on their faces as they stared at my young wife would lead you to believe that they had NEVER seen a real slut before! LOL! I was always SO proud to be seen with Mitzi, especially when she was in one of her very frequent exhibitionist moods.

Mitzi had just turned 18 and I was 30 and we had not been married very long. Sex was about the ONLY thing ever on her mind! She made it very clear early in our dating that she would be in charge of the sex in this relationship and she was NOT to be questioned. Sounded perfect to me!

We bought some chicken for a picnic lunch and went back out to the motorcycle to re-mount. I watched the guys as they watched Mitzi getting back on the bike. Watching them watching her was almost as much fun as watching her being watched. (Did I say that right? LOL).

She secured the chicken in the saddlebags, bending and exposing all she could as she did so. She stood by the bike as I backed it out of the space and then she made quite a show lifting her leg over the back and across the bike as she settled onto the seat behind me and adjusted her short skirt out from under her ass.

Then as I looked back to make sure she was ready to go, she unbuttoned her vest completely, raised her arms high over her head and exposed ALL of her chest!

She yelled, "I'm ready NOW!" then waived at the onlookers as we rode off on the bike, north toward the Blue Ridge. I was always amazed at how brazen and bold Mitzi could be when it came to sex. I LOVED it!

I knew right then that I was in for a great day! She left the vest completely unbuttoned for the rest of that ride. I could see her tight, firm breasts in my rearview mirror as we rode toward The Parkway.

We arrived at the Parkway and turned south for a spectacular ride through some of the most scenic vistas in the country. We stopped at scenic overlooks, where Mitzi actually buttoned a button or two on her vest while we talked to other riders and travelers; visitors to NC.

I was really getting off on seeing how their eyes constantly went back and forth to Mitzi's tits and legs. I walked back to the bike at one point and turned around to see Mitzi surrounded by a small crowd of admirers. Others not so close were also turning their heads towards her...she had a magnificent ass. Most women seemed to be just as attracted to her as the men are. I think they secretly wanted to me more like Mitzi.

Mitzi was not quite five feet tall and her breasts were 36-C, but looked much bigger because of her height. Her waist was about 26 inches and it was very well defined. Her ass was a solid 38 and rode high and tight...a lot like a black girls ass does as one of her previous black boyfriends had pointed out to me some years back. Her skin was so smooth, without blemish. She was a little bit "thick", but OMG!! Everybody wanted to fuck her! ...and she wanted everybody to want to fuck her too!

We got back on the bike again...always with an audience, and headed out looking for a place to have our roadside picnic.

We found a small field with grass about two feet tall. There was room to park the bike along the road, yet not so close to the road as to get hit by passing cars. The field sloped down with a great view of the flatlands below. A very romantic site. I took the blanket a ways from the road and spread it out for our picnic.

Mitzi was at the bike gathering our picnic supplies. I set up at a place where I could still keep an eye on the bike, maybe 50 feet from the road, if that far, yet still fairly private in the tall grass. After we had all of the picnic stuff on the blanket Mitzi went back up to the bike one more time. She had me reposition the blanket a couple of times, I didn't know why, but I did it anyway. Later she confessed that she wanted the blanket in just the right spot so that people driving by couldn't help but see what we were doing.

She yelled to me from up by the bike, "Is it ready now"?

I told her it was and she stood by the bike, looked both ways up and down the road and then took off her vest and ran, or rather bounced and skipped, through the field to our blanket where she jumped down below the grass, laughing out loud as she fell onto our blanket. "Do you think they saw me?"

Yes, a car or two had driven by just then, and she planned that too! She threw the vest back on as we ate our lunch, but she never did button it back up. As soon as we had finished eating, we cleared the blanket and began making out.

It wasn't long till we were both naked in the sunshine and after a short BJ, I mounted Mitzi and was fucking like crazy when she told me to roll over...she wanted to get on top. That was great by me! She straddled me like I was a saddle and sat upright, riding me up and down. I heard a car pass, then another and then several. I had forgotten how close we were to the road.

Mitzi was riding high, chest bouncing way above the grass. I asked her..."Do you think they can see us?"

She said "OH HELL YEAH! That's why I wanted to be on top!"

As the next car came by, she raised up as high as she could and grabbed both tits and lifted them up high as she rubbed her nipples and rode me faster. The car slowed way down and Mitzi began moaning as if she were cumming! She said "OMG! Did you see THAT?"

I had to admit that from my vantage point the view was pretty fantastic, but I couldn't see anything else. Her tits, her face and the Carolina Blue sky framing it all so picturesquely. She kept riding faster as she described how the car had slowed down and looked our way. She was certain the people had seen her getting fucked.

About that time we heard another car. Mitzi rose up again as high as she could above the grass without getting off my dick. Again she rubbed her nipples and breasts. This time she raised each one up to her mouth and licked her own nipples, alternating from one to the other. She looked totally sexy in the sunlight! Sexier than any picture ever painted.

I could hear the cars approaching and then slowing down. She whispered, without changing tempo or ducking below the grass..."OH SHIT! They're stopping...they're pulling over!"

She kept up her pace. She kept riding and I think nearly yelling as she fucked me harder and harder. I could look over my shoulder and see the top of the car. It had indeed stopped right in front of our bike. As I was glancing back, Mitzi got faster and faster...I saw the driver, the man, get out of the car. I wasn't at all sure what was next. Obviously Mitzi had no intention of stopping or hiding.

One thing I learned about Mitzi a long time ago is that she really loves being seen with a cock in her mouth or in her pussy. She is very visual for a girl. Her friend Donna once warned me, "Watch out for Mitzi. She's like a guy when it comes to sex. That's all she ever thinks about and all she ever wants to do!"

The man looked toward the passenger in his car and motioned for the passenger to get out. A woman soon showed up on the driver's side of the car with him. He was pointing directly at us and speaking to her. She put her hand over her mouth as if to gasp. He reached into the car and raised something up to his eyes. It was either a camera or a pair of binoculars, I still don't know which. Mitzi fucked me harder and faster as she watched them watching us.

I told Mitzi I was about to cum. She bumped and grinded and yelled "CUM! CUM! CUM!" and wow, did I ever cum a huge load for her! She rolled off immediately, leaving my spent cock exposed to our visitors as she laid beside me on her back and simply said "EAT ME NOW!"

I did as I was ordered. I could care less who saw what, Mitzi had given me an order. I had to comply. I always follow Mitzi's orders, it's part of our agreement.

Mitzi's orgasms were multiple and much more powerful than normal as I ate her and ate her, she screamed louder and louder. Her orgasm pushed all of my fresh cum from her big pussy and practically ejaculated it into my mouth. As her thick, muscled thighs lessened their death grip on my face, I finally managed to look back toward the road just in time to see the car drive away. I'm quite certain the orgasms were more from her exhibitionism than from my superb oral skills. LOL.

After she finished spasming, she climbed back onto my cock and started all over again! I bet there were another 20 cars that drove by while Mitzi was thrusting her breasts up for their viewing pleasure.

The Blue Ridge Parkway was built for scenic pleasures. I think it lived up to those expectations on this day! And the drive back down the mountain from the Parkway... all the way back to Winston-Salem was another story all to itself. What a wonderful day!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Motorcycle Ride On the Blue Ridge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 667 milliseconds