• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Pet

A New Pet

All characters 18 and above.

*****

I can't talk about this out loud... it's impossible. So I typed it up for you. I don't think I could ever tell this to anyone but you. I'm going to tell you about how I was taken advantage of and humiliated by a group of guys.

It was such a hot summer day, and I had spent the whole day with my girlfriend. It was getting late and I realized I had to get home soon. I had a college paper that still needed to be completed and work in the morning. So I took a bus to the last stop at this park. The air was a bit cooler now, but still warm. I decided to just call my sister to pick me up, instead of walking the rest of the way home. It was very quiet and not many cars drove by. I took out my phone and looked for my sister's number in the contacts, when I heard a young male voice behind me break the silence.

"You know the park is closed?"

I tried making him out in the dark. As my eyes adjusted a bit I saw a guy around my age behind me. Behind him were 3 other guys. They all looked to be in college.

"Um yeah. I'm just calling my friend to pick me up," This interested the tan skinned guy, who looked at the others and smirked. "Yeah..so why are you guys here?" I asked.

"It's not safe for a girl to be out here this late" the tan guy said, ignoring my question.

This black guy behind him spoke up. "Dead-ass," he chuckled. "Haven't you ever heard of rapists or sex offenders?"

"Obviously...that's why I'm trying to call my dad and get out of here." I said in a teasing way, but feeling a bit calmer. If they were joking about it I probably didn't have to worry, I thought..friend not foe. I then looked at my phone again.

The tan guy raised his eyebrow. "Wow, well then I guess I'll take that," he said, grabbing my phone and throwing it at the ground.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, standing up and running towards the phone, in a futile attempt to save it. As I bent over trying to grab it, the tan guy pushed me hard down onto the ground. I stumbled forward and used my hands to keep me from falling face first into the earth.

"Nigga she's killin' me!" the black guy said, laughing harder. The other two guys laughed too, as the tan guy tried pinning me face first onto the ground. I felt the side of my face squished against the grass. I struggled under his weight, cursing myself mentally for not taking my gym membership more seriously.

"Yo," the tan guy pointedly said. This guy who appeared to be Asian, maybe with a bit Caucasian, started taking off my shoes, and then pulling down my pants. I just had to choose this day to wear my beige baggy pants, which were easy to slip on and off. He then pulled off my underwear too. I felt the cool grass against my bare skin, and for a split second I enjoyed the feeling.

However, while this all was happening, I screamed and struggled relentlessly under the tan guy's weight. The mixed guy shook his head and then stuffed my panties into my mouth and held it there, then quickly with his other hand grabbed rope from his pocket and tied it around my mouth, locking the pantie inside. I couldn't really scream anymore, just let out loud muffled cries.

The tan guy leaned back a little, and I immediately tried sitting up, but just as I did that he quickly pulled my shirt off, leaving me in my bra, and then pushed me down again. He then fumbled with my bra hook, until finally pulling on it and snapping it open. He quickly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me up, and my hands shot up to my head in pain.

"I think you should tie her up. Otherwise she'll try running away." the fourth, white guy said, while looking at the Asian guy. The Asian guy nodded and pulled out more rope but this time from his backpack. He then pulled out a belt, probably to tie me up with. At least, that's what I thought it was until I realized how short it was. it was a collar.

As the tan guy held my hands behind my back, the white guy took the collar and put it firmly on me. He then took the rope which I now realized was a leash, and clasped it onto the collar. He then tugged lightly on the leash, as if tested it out.

"Haha, look at this lil' bitch," the black guy said. He grabbed the leash from the the white guy, who looked at him with annoyance. Then he pulled very hard on the leash, making me stumble forward again on the grass, this time on my hands and knees. At this point I was crying, exhausted, and just stayed down on the ground, starting to give up. Me against 4 guys who probably work out? The black guy got onto his knees too, with his crotch in my face. He then pulled out his dick and slapped my face with it. "Bitch don't cry," he said. Very comforting...

He then stood up again and walked around behind me, and it sunk in what was about to happen. He was going to fuck me! I suddenly shot up to my feet again and actually started running away, trying to make as much distance as I can. However I only got to about 2 yards away when I felt a sharp tugging on the collar, as the guy pulled the leash back. "Easy girl," he said. Then he pulled hard in a downward motion and I fell onto the ground, and he pulled more, forcing me to crawl on my hands and knees to him. This time, however, they tied the leash to a tree, so If I tried running away I couldn't get far. Also they tied my arms behind me back so I couldn't undo the collar or leash.

Then, the black guy resumed where he was. He pushed my face onto the ground, keeping my butt raised in the air. I hoped with my life that he wouldn't fuck my ass. Luckily he didn't. Unluckily, he was still going to fuck my vagina! He held my hips and then after licking his thumb, put it at the entrance between my lips. "Wow...this bitch is already mad wet," he said. I widened my eyes, feeling utterly humiliated. The other guys all took turns touching my pussy, commenting on it and calling me things like slut, or a whore. 'How can I be wet at a moment like this?' I thought.

However, that didn't keep it from hurting as the guy rammed his whole length into me. I was unused to such a wide girth, and I screamed into my gag and cried some more.

"I wudda gone soft on you...but you such a hoe," the black guy said as he thrust in and out.He had to be at least inches.

I felt myself being stretched widely around his dick...I wondered if this popped my cherry. But I also wondered if I had already popped my own cherry by masturbating. He continued to fuck me hard for about 5 long, agonizing, minutes until he came deep inside of me, groaning as he did so. I was scared and hoped I didn't get pregnant. I knew the other guys would go and I hoped they weren't bigger than him.

The tan guy eagerly stepped out. His finger traced the outline of my asshole, and it made me get some goosebumps. I wasn't prepared for when he shoved his finger inside. He told the guys to watch carefully as he made his fingers disappear. First 1...2...and then 3 fingers, until he was fucking me with a rhythm. I screamed so hard as he did this. I was not used to my asshole being stretched at all. It felt horrible each time it pushed into, only a slight relieve as it came out, only to force itself in again.

He then made himself comfortable and pulled out his dick. The guy then slowly slid all of his dick into my butt hole. I didn't know whether or not I should relax my butt-hole, or how I would even do that. It hurt so bad, and once he was in he started going faster. And with each thrust my face slammed into the dirt. Each time I struggled, the guy spanked my ass hard. He had rough hands and was very muscular, so he was able to hit much harder and it didn't hurt him as much...

Then the Asian guy mercifully undid his makeshift gag, and I took a deep breath of air. I shouldn't have let my guard down because he put his penis into my mouth. It wasn't small. And I practically choked on it and it touched the back of my mouth. In anger, I let my teeth scrape against his dick. The Asian guy groaned in pain and then angrily slapped my face, hard. Then he put it back in my mouth. I tried closing my lips over my teeth so it wouldn't scratch him, because who knows what they would do a second time.

So I had two big dicks inside of me, entering and exiting me from both sides. Weirdly enough, one second after the guy in my ass came, so did the guy in my mouth. I choked on his cum and tried spitting it out, but the guy held my mouth closed and put the pantie inside my mouth, then tied the rope around my head again. The guy in my ass pulled out and just sat in the grass, satisfied. But now I had cum deep inside my ass, but I didn't even feel it. However, I felt the cum slowly drip out of my pussy.

Finally it was the white guy's turn. He stood on his knees behind me and entered my pussy. Maybe he didn't want to fuck it after it was freshly used, maybe he's not as ass guy, I didn't know. But I was relieved I wouldn't get fucked in the ass again. And just when I thought that, the black guy came around again and sat behind my ass, next to the white guy. They sorta awkwardly got into their fucking positions, and fucked me. It hurt so much, being filled from both holes. Especially the ass-hole. The weird thing was I was starting to get used to that, and instead of just excruciating pain...it also started to feel good. The white guys balls hit against my clitoris as he pounded me, and I sorta liked the filled feeling. And each time the black guy pulled out, it felt relieving and good. The guys also started having their own revelations.

"Hey man...is this gay?" the white guy said to the black guy. They looked at each other and down at their dicks, pushing in and pulling out in a synchronized motion. They probably also felt their dicks poking into one another inside of me. "We're basically having a threesome with two guys and one girl," he continued.

"Nah man," the black guy said. "It's not even a threesome," It's rape. "It's gangbang. At most you'll look bisexual."

This seemed to satisfy the white guy and he continued fucking me, this time with a greater intensity. The black guy started pounding even faster too, and my whole body was rocking. The black came even faster this time, probably because he was more sensitive now and my ass is tighter. 'Great, I'm filled with two guy's cum in my ass, about to be 2 guy's in my pussy, and 1 guy's in my mouth' I thought. And hopefully, after this traumatizing life experience, I wouldn't be pregnant.

I felt my breathing become heavier, and my legs were shaking a little. I felt my pussy clenching around the guy's dick, and pulsing in the way I did before I orgasmed. The surprising thing is that I did finish. And I squirted. That was probably one of the worst things that happened that night. I squirted all over the white guy's dick and balls, and felt waves of pleasure washing over me, washing away any sane thought I had. How could I have even enjoyed this? And seconds after I came, the white guy came too, groaning as he did. I felt his hot load inside of me too. Also, the tan guy and Asian guy had been jerking off near buy as they watched, and as they finished they squirted their load all over my face, body, and finally inside of my ass.

The white guy pulled out, and I collapsed flat onto the ground. He walked around to my face, looked at me and smiled. Then he patted my head as if he was saying 'Good job'. He knew I came, he had to of felt it. Luckily he was keeping that a secret, or didn't feel the need to mention it. I averted my eyes and looked down in shame. Then one guy from behind me, found a thick rough stick and shoved it into my ass, plugging in all the cum that was stored up in there.

The Asian guy undid the bonds around my arms, and I stretched them. It hurt when I moved them too much. Then he spoke up for the first time, telling me to stay down. He untied the leash from the tree, and started pulling on it. I crawled on my hands and knees in the direction he was going. The guys giggled and followed, slapping my ass as they walked by, and roughly fondling my boobs. With every step I felt the big stick start to push out. The guys noticed it too and someone pushed it back in. They led me on for a long time, and I crawled for a long time over the grass and at times gravel. My knees were burning , and I felt so dirty. At points the guy would speed up and I would desperately crawl faster so I wouldn't be dragged across the ground. Finally, at some dark place behind some bushes and under a tree, they tied me up in a hog tie position.

"We liked you," the tan guy said. The white guy nodded, the Asian guy remained expressionless.

"Yeahh," the black guy said.

"So we're gonna keep you as our bitch," the tan guy said. "We took pictures and a few videos of the whole thing," He continued, as he pulled out his phone. He showed me videos and pictures, and I could barely stand to look at them.

"Also, we know you liked it too bitch!" I then saw the video of me squirting.

"So. babe, if you tell anyone about this, we will post these videos and pictures up everywhere. Sure we will have our sentence, but those videos will be up on the internet for everyone to see. Your family, friends...And once something's on the internet it's always there. Everyone will know you're a whore and enjoyed getting fucked. We could also say you asked for it."

This convinced me not to tell. "We'll come back and get you tomorrow. Unless someone else finds you first," he chortled.

They left and I listened for a very long time until it was silent. I was tired and fell asleep there, in hog tie position hidden in the foliage, until they finally came back in the morning. One of the guys wrote "Bitch" on my ass. They untied me and gave me back my clothes. I was beyond struggling now. My limbs ached tremendously and I was weak with hunger. The tan guy gave me my cell back, and said he had my number now. And that I was their bitch now, so I had to meet them whenever they wanted and do whatever they wanted. They all left, each giving me a slap on the ass and the white guy gave a salute at the end and winked.

So yeah, this was why I didn't go to work today. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds