• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Shannon's Little Princess Ch. 02

Shannon's Little Princess Ch. 02

123

Cameron slowly started to wake, his mind struggling to clear the drowsy fog of morning. He smiled as he felt the warmth of his girlfriend's body pressing against his back and the weight of her arm draped over his side, hand resting on his heart. This was more or less the same position in which they always woke up together; however, as Cameron groggily opened his eyes, he looked down at himself and remembered why this was not a typical morning: Last night, Shannon had spanked him for ejaculating on her new rug and then put him in a dress and panties. They had danced for a while and ultimately both gotten so turned on that they had sex for the first time with Cameron dressed like a girl. The exhausted lovers had then collapsed into sleep together shortly after, still in their clothes.

"Mmm, good morning, pretty girl," Shannon said softly into Cameron's ear, waking up shortly after him. She pulled the ruffled hem of Cameron's dress up his waist, exposing his panties, and started stroking his thigh. "How did you sleep, sweet pea?"

"I slept great, Shan," he answered. He was enjoying the sensation of her fingers on his skin. "I can't believe we did that last night, with me dressed like this."

"Don't be silly, sweetie, you loved being my little girlfriend," Shannon said, giggling drowsily. Cameron made no disagreement and she kept stroking his body, moving from his thigh up to his cute little butt. With her finger, she traced the the pink ruffle trim around his leg, and then traced the outline of the word "Princess" that was printed on the seat of the panties. Cameron's breathing started to pick up and he let out a girlish little moan as she reached around to his front and started rubbing his hardening cock through the panties. Her boyfriend's noises of arousal had always been feminine-sounding, but Shannon thought they were much more appropriate now that he was dressed the part. She stopped before he got too excited, not wanting him to orgasm quite yet. Cameron rolled over in the bed to face Shannon, meaning to kiss her. Before he could, her hand shot straight to her mouth as she saw his face, stifling a laugh.

"What's wrong?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing, honey," she said, laughing, "except we forgot to take your makeup off last night and this morning you look like a tramp! I should kick you out in those clothes and make you do the walk of shame all the way back to your apartment." Cameron looked aghast.

"Please don't," he said. Ordinarily he would not have believed her, but until yesterday he would not have believed that she would spank and feminize him, either. Cameron didn't know what to think.

"Aww, don't worry Cammy," Shannon soothed, climbing out of bed. She went over to Cameron's side and helped him to his feet. The yellow dress had twisted around his waist in his sleep, and she tugged and adjusted it to hang properly before leading him by the hand into the living room. "I bet you won't have to walk the whole way. You look like such a cutie, I'm sure some handsome boy will stop and give you a ride in his car." She gave him a gentle push towards the front door and a playful smack on the ass. "Off you go, Princess."

Cameron turned back around and faced Shannon, shocked. He didn't know what to say. Did she really expect him to walk home in a dress and ruined makeup? She had made him pretty last night, but he still looked like a boy in a dress, and someone might recognize him. And he didn't even have any shoes on! Cameron was so alarmed at the prospect that his lip began to tremble – he had always been a crier – and he started to hyperventilate. He opened his mouth to plead with her, but Shannon interrupted before he could get a word out.

"Oh no, sweetie, no, I was just joking with you. I would never do that to you. Don't cry." She wrapped her arms around him in a hug and rubbed his back. She felt his tensed shoulders relax a little and she leaned back, planting a kiss on his forehead. "Let me make it up to you. Go hop in the shower and I'll join you in a minute," she said, flashing him a seductive smile. "Take your makeup off first, though, there's some remover pads in the red jar by the sink." Shannon gave Cameron's bottom a quick squeeze and sent him off.

Cameron was still a little upset about her idea of a joke, but his irritation was vastly overshadowed by his relief at not having to walk across campus in Shannon's dress. In the bathroom, he couldn't help but laugh at his reflection. She was right about his makeup. While in undergrad, Cameron had lived in the men's dorms and occasionally on weekend mornings he'd cross paths with girls that were obviously wearing the previous evening's clothes and makeup that had been smudged and ruined in the night, just like Cameron's was right now. He smirked to himself at the comparison, and removed his makeup with the pads that Shannon had mentioned. When he went to strip for the shower, though, he had some trouble with the dress.

"Uh, Shannon?" he called into the hallway. "Can you come here a sec?" He heard her footsteps approaching.

"What do you need?" she replied, opening the bathroom door. Cameron blushed, embarrassed.

"Can you unzip me?" he said. "I can't get it." Shannon grinned.

"No problem sweetie, turn around." She unzipped the yellow dress and let it fall into a puddle around his feet, leaving him standing in just the panties. She pulled those down for him too, and let him step out of them. "Go ahead and get in, I'll be with you in a sec," said Shannon, pointing at the shower. Cameron nodded and stepped into the oversized shower, closing the curtain behind him. He turned on the water and while waiting for it to get warm, he marveled at the size of her shower. Her apartment was much larger and nicer than his general, but the bathroom was in a different league entirely. After the water had warmed up, he stepped forward into the stream and let it wet his hair and body. He took his time, luxuriating in the warm cascades of water and enjoying himself. He was usually in such a hurry in the mornings, but today was a Sunday and there was no rush. Just as he was reaching for the shampoo – a feminine and expensive-looking pink bottle – he heard the curtain open, and Shannon stepped into the shower behind him.

"Oh, let me do that," Shannon said. Cameron turned around to hand the bottle to her and his jaw dropped. She was still wearing the pastel green sundress from yesterday, and hadn't taken it off before getting in the shower. The dress was already starting to soak up water and when damp, the thin material was partially transparent. A few seconds later the dress was thoroughly waterlogged and clinging to Shannon's every curve. Cameron grinned at her. In his mind, the wet dress made Shannon look like a sexy porn star. In fact, he was pretty certain that he'd seen a porn movie that started just like this.

"You look so sexy like that, Shan." She laughed, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Cameron's hands went to her waist and he started to pull her in for a more serious kiss, but she pulled back, recoiling slightly from his masculine behavior. Had he forgotten that Shannon had helped him out of a cute dress and panties not five minutes before? She was more attracted to the innocent, girly Cameron from last night than the horny, all-male Cameron that was naked in front of her right now.

"Not so fast, Princess," she said with a sly smile, "Let's get you cleaned up first." Shannon turned him back around and lathered his head with one of the floral-smelling shampoos she kept in the shower. Cameron was disappointed that she had rejected his kiss, but those thoughts faded from his mind while she cleaned him. After washing his hair, she soaped up his whole body with a lavender-scented body wash. She stood behind him, pressing her body against his. Cameron could feel her nipples on his back, hard and straining against the thin fabric of the soaked dress. Shannon wrapped her arms around him from behind and rubbed suds into his chest, working her way down past his navel and to his crotch. She cupped his balls gently with one soapy hand and lightly stroked his erection with the other. Cameron gasped with pleasure, and Shannon kissed him sensually a few times on the neck before nibbling on his earlobe, all while slowly stroking his cock. She knew he wouldn't last long.

"Do you want to cum, Cammy?" she asked. She already knew his answer.

"Yes, baby, please," Cameron moaned.

"I want to do something first, okay?" Shannon said. She turned him around and picked up her pink shaving razor from its resting place on the shower ledge. Cameron immediately tensed up.

"No way," he started, "I don't want-"

"Shhh, sweat pea," Shannon interrupted. She gave his cock a few more strokes and gave him a sweet peck on the cheek. "It'll be so sexy to me and nobody else will notice. Don't you want to be sexy for me? And I'll make you feel so good afterwards, Princess." she coaxed, still rubbing him. Cameron sighed and nodded his assent. He wasn't thrilled with the idea – nor was he thrilled that she kept calling him 'Princess' – but he needed to cum badly and besides, she was right. His blonde body hair was so fine in the first place that few people would notice if it were gone.

"Oh, good!" Shannon squealed in delight. "Thank you, Cammy!" She lathered him in a pink shaving soap and deftly removed his body hair, one part at a time. She started with his ankles and worked her way upward. The process took a bit of time, and to keep Cameron interested, she paused every few minutes to pay attention to his cock. A few strokes here, a little bit of teasing with her mouth there, just enough to keep his cock hard and his mind pliant to her ministrations. She finished with his legs and ass and then gently removed all the hair from his pubic area and groin, taking special care not to nick his balls or his erection. His torso went much more quickly; he barely had any hair there in the first place. Shannon shaved his armpits as well, but not before giving him a proper tickling there first. Cameron was very ticklish and she giggled at his squirming. She finished up by shaving his face with a fresh blade.

"All done," Shannon said. "Thanks for being so patient. Time to give my little princess her reward." Before Cameron could object to the feminine pronoun, Shannon knelt down in the shower and took his swollen cock into her mouth. He moaned gently and let his eyes roll back as she sucked him off expertly. Her mouth felt like wet velvet on his cock. She had given him blowjobs before, but never as enthusiastically as today's.

Shannon was rather aroused by the situation as well, running her hands up and down Cameron's smooth, freshly-shaven legs and ass, turned on by the feminine feel of her boyfriend's silky skin. After sucking him for a few minutes, she slowly got bolder. She worked his throbbing cock with hand and started rubbing his ass with the other. Gradually, Shannon crept towards his anus before finally slipping a finger in-between his cheeks to gently massage his hole. Cameron inhaled sharply and his whole body erupted in goosebumps. This didn't escape Shannon's notice. She slowly increased the pressure of the massage. Finally, she plunged her slippery index finger deep inside him and thrust in and out in the same rhythm with which she was sucking him off.

"Oh!" Cameron gasped.

"Do you like that, Cammy?" said Shannon, taking her mouth off of him.

"Yes. God, don't stop," Cameron pleaded.

"Tell me," she said, slowing the rhythm of her finger in his ass.

"I like what you're doing."

"No, sweetie, tell me what you want. You have to be specific or I'm going to quit."

"I want you to keep sucking my dick and fucking me in the ass with your finger!" Cameron shouted, needing her to continue.

"Okay sweetheart." Shannon smiled sweetly up at him before returning her mouth to his cock and bringing her finger back to its earlier pace. This only lasted for a few seconds, though, until curiosity overcame her and she started to wonder what else she could get Cameron to say. Shannon took her mouth off of him and let her finger rest, still deep inside of him.

"What's wrong, why are you stopping?" Cameron said. He sounded frantic.

"Say, 'I'm Shannon's little princess,'" she demanded, looking up at him.

"I'm Shannon's little princess," he supplied, barely letting her finish the sentence. She rewarded him by resuming the finger fucking and using her other hand to stroke his cock, very slowly. She took a second to think.

"Say, 'I'm a cute little girly-girl that needs a big, thick cock.'"

"I'm a cute little girly-girl that needs a big, thick cock!" Cameron said, enthusiastically. Shannon picked up the pace with both hands. She knew he was getting close.

"Say something else, Princess. Be creative or you'll have the worst blue balls of your life."

"I'm a sissy fairy princess!"

"More!" She stroked and fingered him faster.

"I'm a pretty, pretty princess! I love wearing cute dresses and panties every day! I'm a lovely girly-girl and I need to be fucked in my cute little ass! Harder!" Cameron was shouting at the top of his lungs, desperate for release.

Shannon, satisfied, rewarded him by stroking him at full speed and treating him to her best blowjob-porno face, mouth open, eyes silently pleading up at him to cum all over her face. Cameron happily obliged and blasted her with the most powerful orgasm of his life. A lot of it ended up in her hair, but she had plenty of his cum on her cheeks, lips, and in and around her mouth.

Unable to contain her arousal any longer, Shannon leaped to her feet in the shower and shoved Cameron back against the wall, startling him. She grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair and pulled his head back, kissing him deeply and aggressively. She still had his cum all over her face and it smeared on both of them while they kissed. Cameron had never tasted his own sexual fluids before, but he could taste himself now as her tongue invaded his mouth, swirling a bit of his cum around as it went. Shannon suddenly pulled herself away from Cameron and put her hands on his shoulders. She forced him to his knees in the shower and hiked up the soaked skirt of her dress.

"I need you to lick me right now," she gasped.

Cameron happily started to eat her pussy, eager to return the favor. It didn't take long: He had barely started exploring her with his tongue before she came, coating his face with her own fluids, mixing them with the cum that she had already smeared on his face. They collapsed together on the floor of the shower, taking a moment to catch their breaths.

"Wow," they both started to say, at the same time. They laughed.

"Let's get cleaned up for real this time," said Shannon. She stood up and helped Cameron to his feet. They took a quicker, more practical shower. Shannon finally stripped off her wet dress and the two of them helped each other wash each other's fluids off of their bodies. Afterward, Shannon fetched a couple of white bath towels from the bathroom closet and they dried themselves off. She took Cameron's towel from him and wrapped it around his body at chest height like a girl, instead of around his waist. She did the same for herself and they both finished their morning bathroom routines at the twin sinks, not speaking, just enjoying the company of each other.

"Let me grab your clothes from yesterday out of the wash," said Shannon. "I'll have to get you some different undies, though, only your shorts and shirt made it into the laundry." Cameron rolled his eyes. He was starting to feel embarrassed about the stuff he said in the shower, but he didn't see how wearing another pair of Shannon's panties could make the situation worse. Shannon led him by the hand back into her bedroom and motioned for him to sit down on the bed. She fetched his v-neck and basketball shorts from yesterday out of the washer-drier and tossed them to Cameron.

"Do you want to pick out cute pair of panties to wear home, or should I choose for you?" she asked, smiling sweetly at him.

"Whatever you want, I guess."

"Okay!" Shannon answered. She had a pair in mind and went into her closet to retrieve them. Cameron was a little alarmed when she came back and showed him her absurdly feminine selection. They were white boyshort panties, completely covered in lacy frills and embellished in back with an oversized, floppy bow.

"Here you go, baby, panties fit for a princess." She held them open near the floor and motioned for him to step in. Knowing that it would be useless to object, Cameron stepped into the panties and Shannon pulled them up his legs, peppering his legs with kisses on the way up like last night. Cameron gasped as she pulled the the panties snug around his ass and groin. She giggled at him.

"They're lined in satin, that's what you're feeling. Aren't they so soft and cool? I've only worn these once, they went under a french maid outfit that I wore for Halloween a few years ago."

"Yeah, actually, they feel really nice," Cameron said.

"Yay, Cammy likes his new panties!" Shannon exclaimed, clapping her hands together excitedly. "You can keep these, sweet pea, I won't wear them again. They're a little too 'girly-girl' for me," she said, teasing him with one of the cutesy things she made him call himself in the shower. She patted him on the bottom and Cameron blushed.

"Okay, I guess," he said, not sure what else to say. Shannon smiled at him.

"All right honey, why don't you go ahead and get dressed and then you should go work on your thesis. I have a bunch of errands to run today, but you can come over again tonight. I'll make you dinner."

"Okay, that sounds good. I really need to get to work on that anyway," he said. He put his v-neck shirt on and then pulled his black basketball shorts up over the frilly panties. Shannon immediately noticed a difference with his shorts: The panties, made to be worn under petticoats, were much more voluminous than most underwear and were bulging out a bit under the thin material of Cameron's shorts. You couldn't exactly tell that he was wearing panties; Shannon thought it actually looked like he might be wearing a diaper under there. Cameron didn't seem to notice, though, so she didn't say anything.

They walked together to the front door, Shannon still wearing only a towel. Cameron moved to give her his typical goodbye peck, but she grabbed him and made it much more sensual. They kissed much more deeply and Shannon slipped her hands under the waistband of his shorts, fondling his ass over the frilly boyshorts.

"Make sure you don't take these off while you're gone, I want you to be thinking of me all day," Shannon said.

"Anything for you, Shan," he said.

"Come back over around seven and we'll have a nice dinner. Bye sweetie!" The two of them shared a parting smile and Cameron left, starting the short walk home. As he walked, he reflected over the last eighteen hours or so. Shannon had always been a little dominant, but she had really escalated things last night and this morning. He still couldn't believe the things she made him say in the shower, but God, it was worth it. Cameron considered the girly makeover Shannon had given him last night and the panties she made him wear this morning.

It was a little embarrassing to admit it to himself, but he had really enjoyed all of the feminization so far; there was something deliciously taboo and sexy about the whole thing. Was he a little gay for enjoying it so much? Cameron didn't think so. After all, he was doing all of this with a beautiful woman. It was still straight sex, no matter what clothes he had on. Cameron walked the last few blocks wondering about what Shannon had planned for the evening, enjoying the feel of the satin-lined panties on his freshly-shaved ass and groin and the sensation of his silky smooth legs gently brushing against each other.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Shannon's Little Princess Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds