• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Son's Ex-Wife

Son's Ex-Wife

This might be a true fetish story but if you think ex-daughter-in-laws is a fetish then you are in the right story.

Well, I never thought any girl that was that much younger than me would actually have sex with me but after they had divorced she would bring their baby, my grand daughter over and would sit and talk with me.

Now, she had a great ass and most of the time she wore some fairly tight jeans. It was her tops that got me going. She seemed to always wear the lowest cut and loose tops ever. She would lean over some of the time and that's when I got my best looks. She must have had a minimum of C cups but I think they would fill a D when I first seen them.

It was one time when she was over and she had on a very pretty light blue top. A silky material that looked good on her and hung very loose on her body. I wondered if my mouth dropped open when she bent over. Even held in the modern bras that girls have these day, the cups could not contain her beautiful shaped tits. There were a large area between them that I knew was plenty enough of that soft, warm flesh that would surround my cock. I have never had a woman that had big enough tits that I could easily fuck. You know, big enough to surround your cock without even trying. Not pushing hard enough to make them wrap around your cock but big enough to just push together and there was enough there to enclose a cock and some left over.

That was hers. I believe that it would take both my hands to hold all of one of her tits and there were two. Held in a very cute dark blue bra. I believe I was drooling as I watched. They were easily swaying from side to side as she was getting some things out of the diaper bag. She sat back up and looked at me, smiled a little and placed what she had on a table and you could see how much she shaped her top with those breast inside her bra. I believe she was one that unless she had a very large blouse, she would make the buttons bulge as it tried to hold her breast in it if she wore a button front blouse.

As I watched the cotton panties was barely peeking out of her jeans then she bent back over to get something else. That's when they showed even farther. Then I looked again as the top opened back at the front and those tits were easily seen, barely covering her nipples at the line of where her bra and flesh met. It rushed through my mind of them bare, in front of me. I tried hard to dream of what size and color her nipples might be and how sensitive they were. What she might say as they were sucked and licked and teased.

What it be like holding them in my hands as I sucked.....Then I felt it. Something was different all of a sudden. I came out of my sexual trance that her breast had me in and looked dead into her eyes. She was watching me as I took full advantage of the view I had.

She sat back up with a big grin on her mouth, turned to place something on a table in the middle of the floor and stuck that tightly wrapped ass up in the air towards me. Her jeans were tight but in the bent over position she was in they were skin tight and showed her beautifully shaped butt. Gorgeous hips and were not quite high enough to mold to a nicely shaped waist. She had a slight belly but not big enough to hang over her low cut jeans like a lot of girls have. That body was made for low cut jeans.

That's when I got caught a second time as I again looked up and seen her face turned back towards me, looking at me as I obviously starred at her butt. Again smiling. She turned around on her hands and knees and crawled up some and looked at me within a foot away, "What do you like the best, the front or the back?"

I was caught off guard completely. I mean, I was enjoying what I was able to see but I had no idea she would be so bold. I took her as more of a shy girl that would just get up and not allow me to see anything and not say a word about it but she wasn't.

"I ah...I guess....I would....Ah...I guess if you really want to know, I will say the back, all though the front is....WOW."

"WOW, Is that all you have to say", she asked?

"No, It's not. I think you have beautiful body, front back, waist legs, just about all of it," and I starred straight into that top and seen those gorgeous tits. I got to my knees and crawled closer to her and she raised up to her knees. She seemed to not make any effort to stop me as I got closer so I continue until our bodies touched.

I reached with my hands and placed them on both her hips. I felt her hands go to my shoulders and then my hands slipped around her hips to hold that tight ass in my hands and I pulled her towards me and my lips went straight to hers.

She did not seem to resist and as I felt her lips part I knew she had no idea of resisting. I pulled her tightly to me and felt her breast smash against my chest. They felt firm but soft enough to smash into my body. I let my hands slip up her back and under her top. Her soft skin felt so good that I could not stop going higher and higher as my hands went over her back and her bra. Even the side band of her bra was silky and my fingers ran across it and then I let them slip to her side and around the cup and hold for the first time the breast that I had seen so many times as she would bend over.

"MMMmmm," I would hear her softly moan as she allowed my hands to feel her breast, even inside the cups. I couldn't stop myself and was shockingly able to unhook her bra with my one hand that was behind her allowing me the ease to slip my other hand underneath her bra and feel her breast completely filling my hand and over flowing. Her nipples hardened under the touch of my fingers.

I felt her hand reach in the front of my jeans and grab my cock as best she could through my clothing. Luckily the baby was ready to be laid down and as I watched her place the baby down I could not help but rub her butt through her jeans. Slipping my finger between her legs and feeling her warmth through her jeans and panties and into my fingers. I heard her sigh as I rubbed her.

"Oh...oh mmmmmm," she made the sounds of enjoying every bit of my massage of her pussy as she finished and then she took me by the hand and lead me into the bedroom. Push me back on the bed and crawled up on top of me and raising to her knees she pulled her top off then slowly removed her bra. "Is this what you wanted to see."

I reached up and grabbed both in my hands and said,"Yes, oh yes."

Beautiful large pale nipples at the front of the largest breast I have ever had the opportunity of having in front of me. She leaned over and slowly brought one of her nipples to my mouth.

I grabbed her breast in my hand and held it in place so I could lick across her nipple. She sighed as I dragged my tongue across the nipple. I just thought they were hard as they almost grew before my eyes. Sucking it hard enough to pull it away in my mouth. Alternately licking and sucking one nipple then grabbing her other I went for it. She moaned and sighed like she had not had someone take her as the woman she was for a long time.

"Oh damn Chuck....Yes....Yes. Bite them, nibble on them, suck them hard," she was saying.

I was able to spend several minute just sucking her nipples and kissing around her breast. It seemed every where I kissed was a pleasure to her. Even between her breast. I finally stopped and grabbing one arm and kissed the area at the front of her elbow, the soft skin where her arm bent. Sucking gently on it I kissed up her arm and she brought her face down as I kissed up and I went for her lips. She seemed to be waiting for that. She took my tongue in her mouth without any hesitation. Sucked on it as I slipped it in. I had a feeling from that and the way she did it that I had something else that I might get sucked.

We kissed for a while as I reached down and unbuttoned her jeans and zipped then down. The cute flower print cotton panties showing out the front. She stood up on the bed straddling me as she wiggled out of those tight jeans then off. She lowered herself back down and started quickly unbuttoning my jeans and zipping them down and rolling to the side, helped me remove them. She rubbed my cock through the cotton bikini underwear I had on and let her finger nails tickle it through the material. Then I felt her fingers slip inside the waist band and started slipping them down. I raised up and allowed her to pull them over my ass and she pulled them off me. She climbed back on top and rubbed her now moist, warm cotton covered pussy against my cock. Leaning over enough to let her tits drag across my chest. She teasingly tried to rub nipple to nipple of her tits across my chest. It had my nipples growing hard.

She backed up slightly and leaned down and licked across my nipples. Biting them gently, sucking them hard enough to pull them in her mouth. Rolling the other one in her fingers and then I felt one of her hands reach down and straight inside my underwear and grab hold of my cock.

"Oh Yes, that's what I want," I heard her say as she squeezed it in her fingers. She started stroking it as she licked my nipples a little more then she went down and seemed her entire attention went to my cock.

She slowly licked up and down the shaft of my cock. Sighing like she had her favorite lollipop. She would lick high enough to go over the head of my cock then back down. She held it up against my stomach and pulling her hair out of the way she went down and licked my balls. Started sucking one at a time in her mouth and using her tongue to play with it. Delicately taking them in her mouth and then out she played with each then she came up without any thought and took my now wet cock completely in her mouth.

I think I almost sat up straight as I could not believe she took it all but not for long as she slipped it out, letting her lips close around it as it slipped from her mouth and she kind of went around the head as it stayed just inside her mouth. Then about 3/4th the way back in. Then with a quarter turn of her head she pulled it out. This went on for several seconds. I wish it could have lasted for a couple hours. Her lips were so soft and seemed to hold my cock just right as it slipped past them. She would lick around the head then back in her mouth. I thought that was about it and I knew I couldn't last much longer but she seemed to make sure I watched her slip her finger inside her mouth and then I felt it go and rub around my ass hole and I guess I gave some of it a way as I lifted up slightly and moaned in pleasure as her soft finger rubbed against my ass hole.

She pressed harder and harder until she had half of it inside and started finger fucking my ass as she slipped my cock in and out her mouth. It was almost too much as she fucked my ass with that slender finger and sucked my cock like she wanted me to cum.

I guess she knew something was fixing to give way since I said, "If you keep this up any longer I was cumming", and she pulled my cock slowly from her mouth and her finger from my ass and smiled at me. "I want that inside me first before you spill anything,"she said to me.

With that I rolled her over and had her panties off in no time. A beautiful trimmed bush was before me and I think it called out to be eaten. I spread her legs and leaned in to smell a sweet, clean pussy. Letting my tongue ever so gently slip between her lips. Her juices were barely being held back and as soon as I separated the outer lips it spilled from her body and I tasted her for the first time. " Oh Yes...Keep going," She said as she acted like she wanted this worse than anything and I believe she did. I bent her legs and lifting her knees up I slipped a hand under each leg and lifted them up in the air. The soft skin of her legs was so sensual. I pushed her legs back and that lifted her ass up in the air slightly and presented her pussy before me for a feast.

She kept moaning her soft pleasure sounds as I licked her pussy, pushing ever so slightly inside her then up to her clit. Then completely down to her ass hole finally and that is when she raised up off the bed. "OH YES, RIGHT THERE," she almost screamed out. "Right there, more, please more," she kept saying as my tongue flicked over her ass hole. Slipping slightly inside it.

She seemed to enjoy it with the greatest of pleasures since I did it for a minute or two and when I licked up to her clit I felt her hands grab two handfuls of hair and try and smother my face in her pussy. I slipped a finger inside her pussy and it was soaked completely and I slowly rubbed it across her ass hole and it easily slipped inside. With most of my finger inside her ass I started fingering it. It took a few licks across her clit and as I sucked it in my mouth good and licked across it that was it.

She exploded in the biggest orgasm I have seen a woman in awhile go through. "Oh Chuck...Oh my god....Yes...Oh Yes...OH Damn....OH....Oh...Oh..." she kept saying with each tiny lick and each spasm I felt go through her body. As she seemed to explode in 2 or 3 orgasms I eased my finger from her ass and she moaned as it slipped out.

She finally stopped and just held my mouth in place and it felt like she wanted me to stop but just not move for a second. I pulled my mouth from her pussy and she let go of my hair and I crawled up between her legs and she reached up as soon as I was close enough and grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy. She rubbed it gently across the lips of her pussy over the clit a little then brought it to the opening and she pulled inside her and I pushed and it gently eased inside that dripping wet pussy.

It was almost to much for me since she was so wet and that inner skin of her body was so soft and warm as it enclosed my cock inside that perfect pocket I had to hold everything I could. I went in completely and just laid there with my cock inside her. I could not move for several seconds because I knew if I did it would be it.

Finally after a few more seconds I started slipping in and out. Her legs bent and I felt her soft inner thigh press against my legs. She was so soft and felt so good and then she wrapped them around me and crossed them behind my back and I am not sure who was moaning since I was feeling all the pleasures of not only satisfying her but it felt so good inside her. I think I heard us both with each movement in and out.

In and out, In and out, faster and faster. I tried to pull out completely and then back in. I reached down with one hand and slipped it over her soft hips, under that butt and caressed it in my hand. I cupped it and lifted it up slightly to give me a little more depth inside her and she acknowledge it with her moan as I push deep inside her and with two more that was it. I felt my cock swell and I exploded inside her. It seemed that after that great blow job she gave me and made me stop and calm down then going at it again built up even more cum.

She sigh and made a little coo as she said, "I think I felt it squirt inside me it was so hard and so much, it felt so good."

I think I laid there with my cock buried inside that warm body of hers that I would never want out but I finally shrank to almost nothing and it popped out.

She rolled over on top of me and started kissing me some more and I felt that pussy just kind of enveloping my cock. My cock just became partially cradled in those wet, soft outer lips again. Her tits were rubbing against my chest too and that was about it. I hardened up again and she was surprised that I was hard so quick and without another word she took my cock in her hand and holding it in place she lowered herself on top of it and she went at it again. I again slipped my hands over her soft hips. They felt so soft and firm, around her ass and up her back. Her whole body felt so silky to the touch.

After the next orgasm I had that was about it and she finally got dressed and kissed me before she left. She made the comment of asking me what colors I like and that she would try and wear that color panties and bra next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Son's Ex-Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 727 milliseconds