• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Captain

The Captain

This is the story of Mr and Mrs Kenwood and their Mediterranean holiday. Donald and Diane had been happily married for nearly ten years and had recently discovered the joys of cruising holidays. They find it so relaxing and everyone is so nice and friendly.

Their first port of call is in Portugal so there are two sea days before that. Diane is delighted with the entertainment on the first evening. There are two main male singers who will be performing at the theatre on most nights, both very handsome with strong voices so there is a lot to look forward to. She shakes their hands as they stand outside the theatre exit thanking them for a great evening. Donald does the same, and she notices his eyes shining as brightly as hers probably are.

"I liked the look of those singers we saw at the exit dear." Diane says as they lie in bed later that evening, both wearing men's pyjamas. "So talented weren't they? Do you think they're gay? You often seem to know."

"I'm not entirely sure but ask me later on in the voyage. Maybe they're bi." Diane accepts that her husband lacks confidence and struggles to be definite about things. She tends to wear the trousers in the relationship. She smiles thinking how well they get on, never a cross word and coming up to their tenth wedding anniversary.

The next day as they wander about the ship there are three ship's officers doing their rounds. From previous cruises Diane recognises the emblems on the hat and epaulettes as belonging to the ship's captain with two of his senior officers.

Donald looks afraid when she tells him.

"Don't be silly darling. They're not going to have you keelhauled. I'll show you."

Diane approaches the three men and introduces herself. She's wearing her skimpiest shorts and a thin low cut top which shows off her ample cleavage. One of the officers whispers something to the Captain.

"Did you say Mrs Kenwood, Diane Kenwood?" says the Captain in his strong manly voice.

Diane nods and smiles. "Well, Diane we have you on our list as someone with a wedding anniversary falling in a few days time. I'd like to invite you and your husband to have a meal with me and my wife on the evening of your anniversary."

Donald seems unsure but Diane accepts gratefully. She is absolutely delighted.

"I hope he wears that uniform Donald. Don't you think he's so hunky in it? We must go and watch him give his speech to the passengers tomorrow."

Donald nods uncertainly. "Mmm. Yes. I like uniforms too." He blushes a little.

Diane smiles, "So you do Donald, so you do." She's thinking of the time he dressed as a maid for her. It was so nice.

That next night is one of the four formal nights on the voyage so Donald is wearing evening dress with a bright pink dickey bow tie. Diane makes sure he wears the white dress shirt with all the fancy frilly bits down the front. The Captain stands half way up the steps of the atrium to make his speech. Donald and Diane notice an attractive elderly grey haired woman standing nearby with a number of senior ships officers. They arrived early so are right at the front. Diane is captivated by everything the Captain says, laughing loudly at his jokes. His distinguished grey hair and confident manner entrances her. She can feel herself getting wet beneath her long backless evening dress which she is wearing without panties.

The elderly lady comes over to Diane after the speech is over and explains she is the Captain's wife. "I don't want you to think it's a very formal occasion when you come for the meal dear. Call me Dorothy please. But George likes everyone to call him Captain or sir. Is that okay?"

Donald nods uncertainly thinking she is such a nice lady. Diane answers her confidently glancing over towards the Captain who is now leaving the room. He must be over six feet she thinks and he must be about the same age as his wife.

"Yes, that's fine Dorothy. Thank you so much for inviting us. We are looking forward to it very much."

"Diane dear you're looking a little flushed. I need the loo. Come with me, I'm sure you must want to go too."

Once inside the Ladies toilets, one Diane had not noticed before, Dorothy turns to her.

"I just wanted to get you on your own, dear. You can tell Donald later. We need to talk about what you will wear on Friday. Do you have a short cocktail dress, something you might wear in a night club?

"Yes, I think so. But we never go to nightclubs."

"Never mind about that. Can you wear it without a bra? You see George has taken quite a shine to you and I like to see him enjoy himself. He's a worrier you know. It's the job." She sighs and Diane looks at her sympathetically.

"Yeah, I could, Donald would like that. My breasts are a bit big though and inclined to wobble around."

"All the better dear, you're a good sport. Now, another thing, have you brought stockings and suspenders?"

"Er, no. I usually wear tights." Diane blushes wishing she could help.

Dorothy rummages in her large handbag and brings two items out. Diane smiles with relief and takes the suspender belt and packet of dark stockings from her.

"What about panties?" Diane blurts out, not quite sure why she is asking.

"Quickly, let me see what you've got on today. He's very particular."

Diane blushes crimson. "I'm not wearing any."

"Why you little minx. Well, white if you've got them, pink would do at a push. But none of your G-string type, he prefers full briefs."

Diane smiles. "No problem. Tell me what you want me to do." Thinking about what lies ahead has Diane drenched below the waist. She can't wait to tell Donald.

"Nothing really, just be yourself. He'll want to touch you a bit during the meal but when we sit on the settees make sure you're opposite him, relax, let your legs drift open a bit. You'll make an old man so happy. You are okay with all this aren't you? I could see at his speech that you like him. Am I right?"

"Yes, Dorothy I like him alright."

"Now tell me about Donald. He's got to be okay with all this."

"He'll be fine. He's very shy and introverted. I caught him recently trying on my panties. He likes dressing up."

"Good, I'll enjoy distracting him. We want you both to enjoy your anniversary after all."

"That's perfect." Diane says becoming even more aroused.

She takes Donald to bed for an early night. Both naked under the covers, Diane tells him what's in store for them.

"...and Dorothy says she'll take good care of you."

She feels for his penis, now standing proud. He erupts after only a few pulls as usual, he's frequently a bit premature. Diane sighs. Sometimes her love for Donald is tested. Not for the first time she strokes herself to a noisy orgasm in front of him. They cuddle in silence before both turning over and going to sleep.

Diane is surprised to find that all the senior officers are attending the meal. She and Dorothy are the only women there, sitting either side of the Captain with Donald next to Dorothy. There are no other passengers at the meal.

Diane is in a daze finding herself so close to her hero. His large thighs and knees are pressed up against her leg on that side and each time he speaks to her he touches her shoulder or arm sending electricity coursing around her body. Already her breasts are swelling and her nipples standing out. Between courses his right hand roams under the table stroking her knee and moving progressively up her leg until by the time they're eating pudding he's reached bare flesh. She's hardly noticed the ships officer on her right side until his hand slides onto her knee. She turns to him and smiles encouragingly, the various wines for each course making her compliant. She deliberately opens her legs wider noticing that under the cover of the table her dress is now pulled up almost to her waist. She looks around the table. All eyes are on her and Dorothy. There are knowing looks from some of the officers and a kind of sexual longing almost palpable in the air. She flushes, thinking that, right now, the way she's feeling, given the chance, she'd fuck the lot of them.

In the meantime Dorothy is trying to help Donald relax as he seems out of his depth in such illustrious company. She doesn't want to embarrass him too much in front of the men.

"Diane tells me you've acted in some amateur dramatic productions."

"Er yes, it's a long time ago. I went to an all boys school. We put on a play at the end of each term."

"I expect some of the boys would have to play the female parts."

"No-one wanted to do it. So we had to take turns. I once had to take the female lead." Donald reddens a little and it is hard to tell if others hear his remark above the general hubbub of conversation around the table.

Dorothy puts her mouth close to his ear and whispers. "And I bet you enjoyed that didn't you dear." She strokes his shoulder tenderly.

He just nods and looks down at his food.

"You enjoy dressing up don't you Donald?"

"Yes." He admits looking guilty.

Dorothy reaches down between his legs to find the erection she knows is there.

The Captain is feeling Diane's panties now. He moves the gusset to one side, plays with her cunt hairs and strokes her slit a little. He pulls his hand away and whispers in her ear.

"Let's get rid of the men m' dear. You two don't mind staying on for a bit do you?"

Diane is in a daze. Her companion on the right has helped her enjoyment, stroking up as far as her stocking tops but no further; such a nice man. She readjusts her dress before standing up to go over to the easy chairs and settees.

She sits opposite the Captain, easing her skirt up a little to show him her white panties.

"Isn't she a good girl showing off her panties without being told." Dorothy says. She is sitting close to Donald on the other settee. "Tell her Donald. Go on."

"Thank you for being a good girl Diane." He says quietly.

"You want her to open her legs wide for the Captain don't you Donald?" Dorothy says.

"Yes ma'am." Diane opens them wide. Her dress slides up around her waist.

"Does your wife have big tits Donald?" Dorothy says.

"Yes, big ones ma'am."

"It would make the Captain very happy if Diane showed us. Take that nice dress off Diane, be a good girl. That's it, now sit back down. Those are lovely big nipples dear. Is that because you're getting excited?"

"I'm very excited Dorothy. The Captain was stroking my leg throughout the meal."

"Did his hand get as far as your cunt Diane? It's alright to tell us, Donald doesn't mind do you Donald?"

"Go ahead, I don't mind." Donald says.

"Yes, it did. It was lovely. Thank you, sir." Diane begins to stroke her nipples. She can't help it. She moans a little.

"Captain, I think it's time to do your duty. Put that bulge in your trousers to good use. Give her what she needs. She's been missing out married to Donald here. Hasn't she Donald?"

Donald looks down, shamefaced. He nods. "Missing out ma'am."

Dorothy has been sitting rather carelessly causing her skirt to ride up. She notices Donald staring at her knickers.

"Do you like looking up my skirt?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I promised Diane we'd make this night special for you too." Dorothy quickly slips off her panties and hands them to Donald. "Why don't you put them on for me? Then we can sit together and watch Captain fucking your wife. You've another ten days on board. We'll see if any of the ship's officers want to have a go at her as well." She hitches her skirt up around her waist to give Donald a good view of her long shapely legs. He notices that her cunt hairs are brown rather than grey and his penis pulses.

"I'd like you bent over the back of your sofa, legs wide open." The Captain says.

"That's right Diane, take the panties all the way off, there's a good girl. Let's try a finger first. Mmmm. She's got a tight cunt Dorothy, just the way I like 'em. I'll need to heave on her tits to get up this one. You'll have had a few cocks up here haven't you over the years, Diane m'dear?"

"Not all that many sir. I usually tell Donald all about it. Please be gentle at first."

"Don't worry, I'll take it slow to start with, but once I get going you'll get the fucking of your life. It's what you want isn't it you little slut?"

"Yes please sir."

Five minutes later she's begging him to fuck her harder.

As they sit watching, Dorothy stroking Donald's little cock, him wearing her panties, he sighs happily. He's thinking that this is going to be a cruise to remember for a long time to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Captain

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds