• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Oscar's Wife Ch. 01

Oscar's Wife Ch. 01

12

Have you ever fantasised about things... well of course you have, we all have. As a man, my fantasies are wicked, even if I am not, as a married man I have craved things, but having the best partner, the best wife does not mean you get to have a girl that naughty, well most of us I would assume do. After 12 years of marriage we have two beautiful girls, an amazing life and I have no complaints... well, maybe a few desires but as most married men know, sharing your desires with your wife is not to say they will ever come true.

My wife is very reserved, I was her first and only lover and although she has never complained I always worried she was missing out, I had other partners before we met so I had a point to compare to but she never did and it was always nagging me in the back of my mind.

We had just put our two girls to bed and decided to go jump into bed ourselves after a long week, Friday nights always left us exhausted. I undressed and got into bed naked as usual and laid their watching Irene undress. She was so beautiful, even after 12 years of marriage, I found myself gasping every time I got to see her beautiful body.

Irene reached under her pillow to pull out her pyjamas when I gave her a naughty smile and said, "leave them off for now" with a naughty smile, reaching out with my hand to gesture for her to get into bed with me. "Oscar, I'm tired", she said softly, playing a little coy but returned my naughty smile as she got into bed with me.

We kissed and embraced each other, my cock already hard by the time her hand found it between my legs. Irene was a very subdue lover, not keen on the more kinky foreplay side of life and our sexual encounters usually consisted of heavy petting and kissing before she would naughtily smile at me and suggest I get a condom.

This was also a frustrating time, that I loved, as she would gently tease me with her fingers and nails while I was trying to get the little rubber protection layer over my hard cock, made even more difficult with her gentle teasing. Once I had the condom on, she laid on her back and spread her legs for me as I slowly moved between her beautiful legs, her short trimmed pubic hair gently pressing up against my smooth shaved crotch.

As I pushed into her she gasped and her fingers gently dug into my neck as I slowly started to move in and out of her. My manhood was not exactly impressive at 4.5 inches but my wife never complained.

I felt my balls tighten as I felt my impending orgasm wash over me and within minutes of starting it was all over. I rolled off of Irene and we kissed. I thought I could see a hint of disappointment from Irene, not having an orgasm herself but maybe that was just me feeling bad for not being able to always please my wife.

I laid there, looking into her eyes and before even realising it the words came blurting out of my mouth, "Baby, I think you need to experience more than just me."

Irene looked at me confused and asked, "What are you talking about Oscar?"

"You have only had one lover, me, your husband and I think you should experience more than just me, I am afraid I am holding you back from experiencing better sex, I love you and I want you to be happy!" I said in a softer voice, almost a whimper.

"Are you crazy, what has gotten into you, you are my husband, I love you and I don't need anyone else." She said with a soft but stern voice, "What ever made you think that I need more than you?"

"Listen to me my love, I love you, I love our children but I know I was your first and only lover, and I want you to explore your sexuality, to experience the kind of passion that you deserve and I know that is something I cannot provide you! I am not suggesting you go jump every guy you come across, but if the opportunity arises, I think you should go for it, I want you to go for it, I want you to experience more than I can offer and I am happy for you to do so, as long as you agree to tell me about it, not keep any secrets, I think it could improve who we are as a couple, it is something I want for both of us" I continued.

Irene looked at me, not saying a word for several seconds, anger and disappointment in her eyes from what I just told her before replying, "You are crazy!"

"Think about it my love, please don't get upset or mad, just think about it." I pleaded. She looked at me for several more seconds before rolling over, switching off the light and saying, "I think you are crazy, go get some sleep, I will see you in the morning"

I laid awake in bed for several hours thinking about our conversation and I am sure my wife did as well even though she did not say another word.

Saturday morning we were both woken up by our two girls running into the room in their usual flamboyant way, excited for the new day, for the weekend ahead where there was no school and even though we both tried to act normally, my wife did seem a bit tired and cold to me, I am sure from our conversation but did not let onto it in front of the kids.

We all got up, got dressed, had some breakfast and then decided to head down to the beach. When we got to the beach our kids ran off and started playing in the water as Irene and I walked along the soft sand in silence.

She was holding my hand as we walked and eventually turned to me, "Why did you suggest I should be with another man? I mean, I would not want to have you sleeping with some other bitch so why would you want me to sleep with some other guy?"

Obviously the conversation had been running around in hear head and she was finally ready to discuss it more.

"I have been with other women before we got married, as you know, and you have never been with anyone other than me. I know what I have in you, I know every strand of your wavy light red brown hair, every curve of your beautiful body, I know what all of you looks like and feels like, and I know what it is life to hold and have you... and I know what it is like to hold and have another, I know what makes you better to me than anyone else... but you have never experience anyone else Irene, you know nothing other than me and I am afraid I am not enough, that I am holding you back from experiencing more, from reaching the sexual heights that you might have experienced by now if you were with others. I don't want you to have regrets or wonder what if one day." I said with my head slightly hung down, "I want this for you, I want this for both of us, I want to know you have experienced more than just me, I want you to be happy and satisfied and never look back and wonder."

She reached out and lifted my head up with her hand and looked at me, "You are all I need Oscar, I love you with all my heart" she said softly before kissing me.

"I know you love me baby, but I really want you to experience more in life than just me... I want it for you because I love you! Just think about it, if the situation arises, tell me about it and go for it, I want you to keep an open mind to opportunities baby, I want you to consider an opportunity to go on a few dates with another guy if you find someone that you like and not shut it off because of me, I want that for you!" I said softly.

Irene looked into my eyes, seeing that this is something I really wanted for her and she kissed my lips, "I promise I will keep it in mind, but the likelihood of it happening is very remote but I will not dismiss it completely, okay?"

I smiled at her and said, "That is all I ask" and kissed her back. We continued the walk along the beach, watching our two girls playing in the water and started chatting about our usual nonsense.

That was the end of the topic of conversation and even though I had given Irene permission to consider an affair with another man, the topic was not raised again.

Several months later Irene came home late one evening from a work conference. I had already tucked the kids into bed and after cleaning up the house, hopped into bed myself by the time she came home. She walked into the bedroom to come kiss me hello and she had a school girl bubbly look on her face.

"How was the conference my love?" I enquired, assuming it must have gone well with her looking so happy. "It was fine thanks, same old! Remember the discussion we had several months ago, about me keeping an open mind when it comes to seeing another guy?"

"Yes" I responded curiously. "Is that offer still on the table?" she asked sheepishly. Once again I responded, "Yes... but only if you tell me everything and hide nothing from me."

"Well, in that case, I think I might be going on a date soon" she said quietly.

"Oh, tell me more?" I asked her with obvious curiosity in my voice.

"His name is Dave, he was one of the reps at the conference and we got along very well, I am not saying anything is going to come from it but he was definitely flirting with me and asked me out for drinks with him and I said I would get back to him" she said in a very innocent and yet very naughty tone.

It has been a long time since I saw my wife looking like this, if ever and I pulled her closer and kissed her and said, "Well, then you better go for that drink with him."

The following Friday Irene had arraigned to meet Dave for a few drinks and when she got back I was sitting in bed, patiently waiting to hear all about her date. She obliged and told me about their date, described Dave to me, he was 6 foot 2, dark hair, well built, a very intelligent man, also married with a son and they had spent several hours discussing various topics and his intellect was definitely appealing to Irene.

"So are you two going to meet up again?" I asked her after she had finished telling me about her date. "I don't know, I would like to but I feel so guilty for going on a date with this man when you are here at home, looking after the kids. I feel guilty for giving my attention to another man and not my husband."

"I told you baby, don't close doors on an opportunity if you want to pursue it, I want you to go after it if it feels right" I said softly.

I did not notice that Irene had noticed but seeing her like this and listening to her tell me how she enjoyed the company of another man was making me a little jealous and yet strangely aroused.

My cock was straining against the duvet and Irene reached out and touched my aching cock over the duvet and asked me with a naughty smile, "Oscar, are you getting aroused by the idea of me with another man?"

My mouth was dry as I ashamedly answered "...Yes"

This made Irene giggle and she leaned forward and kissed me. I hungrily started undressing her, kissing her all over and letting my hands run all over my wife. It was not long before we were both naked in bed, me reaching over for a condom and trying frantically to get it on so that I could be inside of my wife.

It was not long before we were in our usual missionary position and making love, more passionately than we have for many years ending in both of us orgasming at the same time. As I rolled off of her she looked at me with a naughty smile, "Maybe this dating thing is not too bad an idea after all" before kissing me again and both of us falling asleep.

Over the next several weeks, Irene went on dates with Dave and came back and told me all about her dates. Each time I would find my jealousy would grow as this man spent more time with my wife and yet so would my excitement and arousal, it truly was an unusual and unexpected experience.

One evening after Irene had been for a date with Dave she came back and looked a little perturbed. "What is wrong baby?" I asked her as I saw her troubled look when she walked into the bedroom.

"Dave kissed me tonight", she said solemnly "and I let him, I even kissed him back" she said softly.

Her words made me intensely jealous inside but I did my best to hide it and told her it was okay, and that she had my permission to see him and date him, and that this is what we discussed.

Irene looked at me and responded, "But I feel guilty, I am married and I am kissing another man!"

"It's okay Irene, as long as we don't keep secrets it is fine, that was the deal. I want you to experience more than just me, I want that for you, I want that for us." I said softly, trying to reassure her that she had no reason to feel guilty.

I wiped away the tears that had formed in Irene's eyes and reassured her as we chatted about what had happened. She fell asleep in my arms that night, cuddled up close to me and often telling me how much she loves me.

Irene decided to stick with it and continued seeing Dave, their dates continuing to mentally and physically stimulate her and after a few more dates they had gotten to the point of heavy patting and kissing and as agreed, after every date she would come back and tell me all about it.

Irene knew that soon things would have to progress to the next step, which left her both confused and pensive , could she have sex with Dave, this man she was finding herself more and more attracted to when she had her loving husband waiting for her at home.

Eventually she decided to give in to her fears and desires and told me that on their next date, Dave was going to rent a hotel room for the two of them. When she told me I had a huge knot in my stomach, my jealousy felt out of control, I had pushed her to try this but did I really want her to sleep with another man? I was in conflict but I was the one who pushed her for this and now it was going to happen.

On the Friday when Irene had her date with Dave I tucked the kids into bed, cleaned up the house and jumped into bed, my mind was racing and I was longing for her to come home and tell me what had happened, I was terrified that she might enjoy him more than me, I was jealous and upset that another man was having his way with my wife and I was aroused by the fact that another man would want my wife.

My mind was racing for the next 2 hours before eventually I heard Irene's car pull into the driveway. She came inside quietly and took what seemed to me like forever before making her way to our bedroom.

Before she even opened her mouth to greet me I could see something was different, she had a glow about her, she seemed conflicted, extremely happy and yet guilty at the same time.

She came over and kissed me, with the same lips that had kissed Dave only a few minutes earlier and asked how I was. The question was ridiculous, I did not want to tell her how I was doing, I wanted to know how she was doing, I wanted to know what had happened but reluctantly I told her I was okay, missed her a lot and I want to know what happened.

"Oscar, wow, I never thought it could be like that" she said sheepishly. "We went to the hotel and he had rose petals all over the bed, he kissed me and slowly undid my clothes and took them off, I was so nervous. He then took off my underwear; I was so tempted to cover up as he removed my bra and then my panty but I fought the urge as he kissed me all over. It was so erotic. He pushed me onto the bed and started kissing me gently all over, complementing me on my body and soaking up all of me."

Irene was out of breath as she continued to explain all that had happened, "He even spread my legs and kissed up along my inner thighs until he went down on me, fuck Oscar, what he did with his tongue, it was incredible, he made me cum right there on the bed, he was still fully clothed and his hands was wondering all over me as he ate my pussy and he made me cum... it was so intense. And then he came and sucked my nipples, I was so wet, more so than I have ever been before."

"He then undressed in front of me, Oscar, the man has a body like a Greek god and when he took off his boxers, fuck Oscar, I did not know guys could have a cock so big, it was about twice the size of yours, it was so big it scared me. I did not know if it could even fit inside of me."

I sat there listening to my beautiful wife tell me how this man undressed her, seduced her, explore the body of the woman I love, let her explore him and how he pleasured her over and over again, leaving her with several orgasms, something I had never been able to do.

As she told me the knot in my stomach grew, my own self worth diminished and I felt incredibly jealous. I also felt turned on by all she told me and yet part of me was hating this man who was doing for my wife what I never could.

Irene continued going on dates with Dave, it was obvious that she was falling for him but also obvious that something between us had grown as well. Our sex life grew alongside her relationship with Dave which made the conflicting feelings grow even more within me, along with my own excitement.

Every encounter saw Irene come home with more stories of her own sexual awakening and stories of how she tried things she never thought she would ever enjoy, oral sex became a big part of her relationship with Dave, even though it was something she was never keen on enjoying between us, along with various positions, sex toys and more.

A few months later I saw Irene had started taking the pill, something she never did before as we always used condoms and when I asked her, she simply replied saying that because she was now sleeping with two men, extra protection would not hurt, which I thought was actually a really good idea.

A few weeks later our girls were out for the weekend on a camp and when I arrived at home I was greeted with Irene already being home, she was busy cleaning up the house, wearing nothing other than a lacy black bra and matching lacy thong... something she always refused to wear because she said she found g-strings just too uncomfortable.

At the sight of my beautiful wife in nothing bust sexy lingerie I was immediately excited and my bulging cock, straining against my pants was not missed by her. I walked up and kissed Irene passionately, thinking this will be my lucky day, my hands greedily caressing her exposed flesh.

"Down boy!" she laughed teasingly, "I have a surprise for you."

She then told me to follow her to the bedroom which I eagerly did and started to undress me, making sure to brush off my wondering hands as she stripped me naked. She then told me to sit in the chair in the bedroom and proceeded to tie my hands and feet to the chair.

She kissed me and slowly stroke my aching cock, I thought I might explode right there in her hands, the pre-cum running like a river from the top of my cock but just then I heard the door bell. She stood up and smiled at me, "Ah, your surprise is here!"

Panic stricken I looked around, not wanting her to move and open the door, I was completely exposed, tied up and could not do anything. "Wait, what's going on, what are you doing?" I said as fast as I could but she just turned her head around to look at me and smile before walking off.

I heard her open the door and say, "Hi Dave", followed by the sound of kissing and what sounded like a firm slap on the ass and then I heard the front door closed.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself, Dave is here and I am tied up and naked on a chair.

As she walked in she was pulling in a man behind her, leading him by his tie. "Honey, this is Dave, Dave, this is my husband, Oscar" she said as she introduced us. I nodded as my words were completely missing, this guy was tall, well built and even though I would not say I am great at rating guys, I could not imagine many women saying he is not handsome.

"Hey Oscar, don't get up" Dave said, teasing me in my bound position. He then turned to Irene and said, "I see what you mean he is a bit small which made both of them giggle. I could feel both the jealousy grow uncontrollably as well as my cheeks getting flushed as my own manhood had just been made fun of.

Dave leaned over and kissed Irene deeply and then stood there as Irene undressed her lover in front of me, he was indeed built just as she said, a tanned Greek god, muscular, as close to a perfect mail specimen as I have ever seen. His tanned skin made the pail complexion of my beautiful wife stand out even more, showing off her curves and making her look even more sexy than I had ever seen her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Oscar's Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds