• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fingering It Out

Fingering It Out

This is a true story about two people that love each other. That there is nothing that they wouldn't do for each other. This is how it started.

They meet each other about a year and a half ago. Their eyes locked at first sight. They spent everyday together, and they always had that look in their eyes.

That would melt an ice cube. The sex was the best thing that, there was fire sparking every night. The romance was up lifting. Stars always sparkled. There was never a dull moment for this couple.

One night Kim, thought to her self that there was one more thing that could make this relationship best ever. It would top it all off. No one really knew what it was or how she could do such a thing.

But in her eyes she would do anything for love. This was and is the night he would remember. It was all figured out. They would go to the concert, and then they would go to the bar.

The only thing that wasn't planned was Rayan's friend Steve was with them. The evening was going great, all was fun, and exciting. Kim's idea was right around the corner. Can she do it? Only she knew. All she thought was that he'd love her forever.

Well after the concert was over they headed for the bar. There I saw her, a sexy pretty, blonde. The bar was crowded, but they both like too party. So it didn't bug them.

As I danced sexy, trying to catch Rayan's eyes, it worked. But it caught others eyes as well. Now I was turned on, very wet, and horney. I was touching my self as everyone looked on. My body relaxing with every movement I made.

Rayan, watching with intense vision, I noticed that he was growing hard, and was about to burst out of his pants. As I walked up to Rayan and Steve I also noticed that Steve was hard too.

It was late and the bar would be closing in an hour. Steve said that he wanted to be with a girl he meet tonight. With me being all wet and horney, wasnt gonna let anything ,or anyone get in my way. So I said " go ahead and ask her to be with you. " "but I have to tell you that , we've been looking at eachother all night. And i'm the one thats gonna take her home. "

With both men now looking at Kim. Their eyes glued to her eyes. Steve said,"go ahead you ask her. But she might laugh in your face".

With this dare Kim walked over and started talking to the pretty blonde. That had caught her eye all night. Kim gave one look at the two guys, that watched her every movement. As Kim and Marie walked over to Rayan,and Steve. Kim then said to Steve," i'm sorry hun shes coming home with me!"

The look that Steve gave me I thought would never end did. As they walked to the car the two girls was kissing with a hot passion that the guys never saw before. This was how the night was planned for Rayan. A night of two girls and a guy.

"This can't be true!" Rayan thought to himself. But it was. They finally got home , and the two girls talked a bit. And then they changed into something more comfortable. Rayan really not known what to think kept passing back and forth wondering what was next. The girls came out wet and ready for action.

They went to the couch , and laid a blanket on it. They started feeling each other up and down. Softly, but firmly Kim kissed Marie's lips. Then she moved down and licked and sucked Marie's tits. Marie was moaning and squirming now that Kim was licking her clit. Fingering and licking by that Marie was ready to burst right in Kim's mouth.

Ready and willing Kim invited Marie's cum in and swallowed every drip. Marie then told Kim to lay down that paybacks are a bad thing for her. Not complaining, Kim laid back and enjoyed every inch of her hard tongue that fucked her pussy. Kim squirted like a fountain.

They kissed and laid there, both girls really not thinking about Rayan. Till Kim jumped up to see why he never joined in. That was the whole idea of this night, was to please him. She didn't find him anywhere.

Kim now upset that maybe she made a big mistake, but liked it. Kim asked Marie to leave. Outside, as they walked holding hands they ran into Rayan. Not a word was said, as he passed her. Not even looking at Kim he walk right on by.

Marie gave Kim a kiss, and left. Both girls not knowing if they would ever see each other again.

Inside Kim went to Rayan, looking into his eyes of tears she knew she did wrong. That night was long, and what she thought was to be the best time of her life ended up being the worst night of her life.

Could this couple that never let anything or anyone come in between them last? Only they know. Will Rayan ever forgive her? There might have to be a part two to figure this one out.

Kim called this night, "a night of hell!"

This was my night and is a true story, by Rosemarie?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fingering It Out

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds