• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Deal Ch. 01-02

A Deal Ch. 01-02

12

I grew up in this typical Midwest blue collar city. My dad worked at the local auto plant before he died while getting dressed for work one morning while my mom worked as a waitress at one of the local diners. This was a common thread with the majority of the people in this town. All my friends had the same type of story. We all grew up in brick bungalows or frame houses. Went to one of three of the local high schools, played football, baseball, basketball and then went to work at one of the local factories and married our sweethearts raised our own children and prepared them to follow the same path that our parents paved for us.

This is what was expected of us and very few of us deviated from this norm! Don’t get me wrong – Nobody complained. Life treated us pretty good and my story is pretty much the same as my contemporaries – Until recently.

I’m forty eight years old and got married to my childhood sweetheart when I was nineteen. I went to work at the local auto plant (just like dad) while Maria (the wife) worked at the local nursery (just like her mom!). Together we purchased our brick bungalow when we were twenty-four after the second of our three childred was born. I played softball until I was forty two and bowled twice a week. Friday nights are spent watching the local high school football team during the season and the rest of the social life consists of hanging at Ray’s tavern.

Ray sponsored our softball and bowling teams and just about any night of the week you could find us there. Us - consists mainly of myself, Zak who grew up across the street from me, Tommy, Chris, and Phil. We have known each other since kindergarten. We grew up with each other’s wives and all our children have grown up with each other. If fact, there are some of us who have grandchildren!

While there are many others that hung out at Rays’ that was our bunch. One of the other regulars there is Tom Owen. Tom moved to town when we were in our second year of high school. Tom’s dad was the president of one of the local factories and was transferred here from Chicago. Now Tom was a piece of shit who always thought that he was better than us. He hated the fact that he had to move from Chicago to this back road town. In High School he never really met anyone up to his standards and therefore never really had any close friends. He was also one of the few who went off to collage and we were all shocked that when he graduated he moved back here with his collage sweetheart in tow. Of course, the fact that he had a cozy position waiting for him at Daddy’s factory was the persuading factor!

Anyway, for twenty some years we all did the same thing. Work, the kids, the house, the wives, softball, bowling, etc… Life was pretty good but at the same time it wasn’t! You know – same old… Maria and I had a comfortable existence and a comfortable relationship. She was never really that close to the other girls and therefore never comfortable socializating as a group. In the latter years we stopped going out with the crowd altogether. Sex was a “fuck by the number” routine as I never could get her to go past the after eleven o’clock with the lights out routine. But still she was a good partner and we accepted our fate well and worked well within the framework.

In fact, financially we were doing FAR superior than all the others. We both took to the stock market very well and after many years turned five hundred into fifty thousand to seven figures plus. Now we were sitting very well, we brought our house so long ago that it was just about paid off. All the kids were gone from the house and out on their own - out of town. So there was Maria and I empty nesters - financially secure empty nesters before fifty! We didn’t get crazy – no need to be ostentatious. I brought a new Ford while Maria brought a new SUV. She quit the nursery so that she could fix up the house the way she wanted it. I gave up overtime. Other than that nothing had changed. I didn’t quit my job yet –It was still something to do. Then Maria got sick…

She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and went downhill very fast. Within nine months she was bedridden and died thirteen months after she first got sick. I was pretty lost after that. The kids offered to either move back home or let me move in with them but I didn’t want any part of either scenario. But I did quit my job and took a part time job at the local hardware store just to keep busy. Other than that it was the same old – Bowling and Ray’s.

After six months Tom Owens wife started frequenting Ray’s more often. She was always what we called a MILF (Mother I Like to Fuck). She wasn’t gorgeous, good looking but not beautiful, small tits with an ass that was getting bigger with the years but overall a very usable package and a face that aged very gracefully. Also, Vicky was never that uppity asshole that her old man was. Throughout the years Maria and I always got along pleasantly with her. We had found out that Tom was gambling very heavily and racking up a lot of debts. She started hanging around more often to keep him in line.

Then three months ago was a day that changed my life! It was a Saturday afternoon and I was at the local grocery store doing the weekly shopping when I meet Vicky. We exchanged pleasantries until she got a very serious look on her face. She proceeded to tell me that Tom was going to present a proposition to me and that no matter what it appeared to look like – It what was exactly what she wanted. She then turned and took a few steps away from me, stopped and turned around and said “If fact I would be very disappointed if you didn’t take him up on his offer”.

Well needless to say I left the store full of wonder and remained that way for the next few days. On Thursday at the bowling ally Tom showed up and asked if I would stop by his house afterwards and that he need to talk to me about something. To be honest, If Vicky hadn’t said anything I would have just blown him off. But there was something about her comments that me extremely curious!

After bowling I hung around as usual had had a few more beers before cursing home. I can’t say that I was totally preoccupied by Tom’s proposition but I was sure as hell curious! In this town nothing is out of the way so I turned right out of the parking lot and arrived at Tom and Vickie’s house in about five minutes.

I sat in the parked car for a few minutes trying to anticipate what was about to happen. I kept on rehashing Vickie’s conversation at the store. “Tom has a proposition for you”. That scared the hell out of me, what the fuck would he want with me? But then Vickie’s other line “If fact I would be very disappointed if I didn’t take him up on his offer” not only eased the fears but enticed me to see what the fuck was going on!

I walked up the stairs and was ready to knock on the door when Tom opened it up and invited me in. There was a lot of tension in the air and once again I didn’t have a good feeling. Tom offered me a beer and a seat and got right down to business.

Tom started telling me about how he was in trouble – Big trouble. A few months ago he lost a couple of big bets and then tried to bet his way out of it. The bottom line was that he owed three bookies a total of sixty thousand and had to Saturday to come up with the cash.

I guess the look on my face said “what the fuck are you telling me this for” because I said absolutely nothing. With just a second to catch his breath he added that I was the only one he know that could get that kind of cash on that short of a notice. This time I guess that I had a “why the fuck would…” when he interrupted and said… “Not only are you the only one who would have that kind of cash – but you are one of the few who would be able to take advantage of what I have to barter.”

This time he had my attention. Again I thought back to the conversation in the grocery store. “If fact I would be very disappointed if I didn’t take him up on his offer” is what she said. It can’t be… “Vickie” he ordered, and Vickie came out of the bedroom in a beautiful sheer nightgown looking as good as I’ve ever seen her. She slowly walked in and stood in front of us. Her head down and she wouldn’t look at either of us.

As beautiful as she looked it was easy to see how uncomfortable and embarrassed she was. My mind instantly raced back to the grocery store conversation “no matter what it appeared to look like – It what was exactly what she wanted”. Now I was confused, apprehensive and thoroughly intrigued.

What I’m about to offer you Tom piped in is the use of my wife for whatever purposes you desire for three months. For sixty thousand dollars my wife will be your slut, whore – what ever you want her to be. Hell – she’ll clean you house if that’s what you want her to do! For three months, you can do what you want with her. After thee months the debt is paid in full!

When Tom said the words “slut” and “whore” Vickie’s body gave a little jerk and a second latter there was a small track of tears that came from the corner of he eye. Then there were a few moments of awkward silence.

Again remembering the conversation I looked up at hew and asked if this was true. I asked again if she would agree to what Tom had purposed. Without giving her a chance to answer the questions I asked her if she would fuck when I wanted, where I wanted, would she do what I wanted with whom or what I wanted?

For the first time that evening she raised her head – looked straight into my eyes and said “YES”.

Now I was in shock. I didn’t know what to think. My eyes left hers and moved to Tom’s. That mother fucker had this shit eating grin that made me want to kick him in the fuckin balls and then piss on him. How the fuck could he smile like that? After losing everything he was desperate enough to sell his own wife and still smirk like that. My hatred for the asshole was passed the point of contempt. I looked back at Vic and once again her eyes were firmly focused on the floor. When I looked back at the asshole he still had that fuckin smirk on his face. I jumped straight up in the air and turned for the door. “I’ll think about it as reached for the handle.

It wasn’t a plan at all. It was me being flustered and not knowing how to react but that action removed the smirk right off that mother fucker’s face! “Wait” he yelled – “What the fuck’s the problem” he yelled as he reached for my arm in an attempt to stop me. “Wait” was said again as he held me by the arm.

A grave concerned expressing replaced the smirk. A panic erupted in his voice as he tried to calm me down while he scrambled to figure his next step. I looked back a Vicky who was staring at me, a little smirk of her own developed on her lips. Unlike the one on her Old Man that had enraged me, this one was quite calming. Tom was just terrified now, stumbling over his words trying to do anything to convince me to go along with his plan. I looked back at Vickie as she winked at me and mouthed the words “please”. I looked back at Tom, square in the eyes and said “I’ll think about it” as I walked out the door…


Part Two

Sleep was nonexistent that night. So much was racing through my head. I understood Tom’s part of the game pretty well. The little fucking kid was just using all that he could to save his ass without concern for anyone else. Vickie I was confused however. I would have give her the cash had she asked for it, but I’m not sure that she knew it. If she wanted to fuck me she sure as hell could have figured out a way to do it with out selling herself. Over and over I tried to make sense of it. At the light of the morning I decided to give them the money and see where it went from there.

The next morning I woke feeling more refreshed then I deserved. Like I said I resigned myself to giving them the money and stopped worrying why they choose this means and instead started thinking about what I was going to do with my purchase! I surprised myself by not only thing about the sexual aspect of the contract but also about the other domestic benefits. I hate shopping, washing the clothes, and the other entire male stereotype’s describe me to the preverbal “T”. I would definitely take advantage of those benefits, but the sex, what would I do with that part?

You wouldn’t believe how difficult it was to come to any conclusions. As much as the concept of have a fuck-toy intrigued me I realized that I didn’t know what to do with one. Think about it for a second guys – What would you do. Sure she was going to suck my dick dry? Often. Fuckin? – A whole lot of that. But how do I really use this toy? Once again I decided not to worry about it and just see what came along!

On Friday morning I walked over to Tom and Vic’s house. Both were somewhat surprised to see me. Especially Tom, who was both apprehensive and pleased, as they were both getting ready for work I cut to the chase. Both were clearly nervous as to what I had to say – I just looked Vicky directly in the eye and asked; If I pay your old-man’s debts you will be mine to use – Whenever, wherever, however and with whom/what ever?

She just took a deep breath and said - Yes! But there is one exception that I will insist on. Her eyes had mine locked and neither one of us even blinked. “I don’t want that asshole included in anything. Nothing – In any way shape of form!

Her eyes were still locked on mine what I heard the asshole speak in the background; “hey”… Her eyes finally broke from made as she turned to face him – “Not a fucking chance!” “You’ll never have anything from me again – Ever!” With that she turned and walked out the door.

You know that the mother fucker just stood there with that fuckin’ smirk that I truly hated by now. I told him that I would meet him after work with the money and walked out myself!

I had a little while before the bank opened and just went home to and made some coffee and decide what the fuck I was going to do. I thought about it for a while and decided that I wouldn’t say anything to anybody about the situation. I don’t know if I felt sorry for Vicky or if I was developing feelings for the girl.

I mean the thought of all my friends using her as a fuck toy resulted in jealousy. I kept on going back to her comments at the grocery store – “It’s exactly what I want”. I decided to just go to the bank and get the money and wait till the evening. I didn’t want to waste the day speculating and convincing myself something that was far from the truth.

They were usually home by 5:30 so I waited to 7:00 before I walked over. As I was walking up the steps Tom came out to greet me. Gone was the cocky smirk of the past twenty plus hours and in its place was a sense of grave urgency.

As I walked through the door I saw what set the mood. Setting in the chairs were two “thug” types sitting very quietly. Vicky was sitting on the couch and obviously Tom was next to her before he got up to greet me.

There was no introduction as one of the thugs looked at me and asked “So you’re going to pay off the man’s debt I understand?” “Yeah” is all I said. There was an icy silence for a minute before Vicky said “let’s do it!” I threw the bag I was carrying on the table between the two thugs. I qualified the transaction by stating that I didn’t give a fuck about Tom but that Vicky is now free and clear all the garbage that Tom got himself into. I also added that any future endeavors that Tom gets himself into will have no association with Vicky.

At that point both of the thugs just laughed. The one that hadn’t said anything to this point started counting the money. We he was finished he looked at his partner and said “It’s all here”. The other thug stood up a reached out to shake my hand and said; neither yourself of Vicky will have any problems from us. I figured you were bailing him out for a reason. He then look at Tom and said; I suggest you take the opportunity to go elsewhere – I know you’ve burnt every bridge there is around here and then both walked out the door.

Again it was very quiet as Vicky was holding back tears and Tom looked like someone had killed his dog. I asked Vicky if she wanted some time to take care of business – She only replied that everything that was needed to be said to him was said that morning. She then asked me if it was ok if she stayed at my house until Tom left town in a few days.

For the first time that I knew of Tom was cut to the bone. His wife of twenty something years had sold herself to save his ass and was walking out of his life without turning back! She then reached for her bag and walked out the door.

Of course, I followed her out…

When we got to the house Vicky was remarkably composed, almost as if some giant burden was lifted off her. She dropped her bag off to the side and gestured me to sit down on my couch. She said that she would tell me of the chain of events that lead to this situation and then we can go from there.

About a year and a half ago Tom started hinting that we should do some threesomes. He was very persistent and soon we meet one of his associates and some motel outside of town. I thought it was strange that Tom wasn’t involved in the sex but he just sat there and watched! The whole ordeal was cut and dry. I sucked him off and then masturbated for him until he got hard again and then he fucked me.

The way home we argued and I told him that I felt like some prostitute that just turned a trick... A few months latter there was another meeting. This time there were two other guys and Tom joined in. This time it was much better as I was the center of attention and they all took turns until it was almost dawn.

I was worried that it would get out of hand and I told him that it wouldn’t happen anymore. At the time he accepted it but latter there were times that he was very insistent that we do it again. I was always able to refuse but he would leave and not come back for several days.

It was during one of these absences that I went the Ray’s looking for him. I didn’t find him there but I saw Tony. Tony was the first guy we had the meeting with. He told me that Tom was out hustling to pay back some debts. I was told that since I wouldn’t service the people that he owed anymore he had to find other means.

I was floored - First I was “servicing” the people he owned? I felt dumb, stupid and naïve! His threesomes were nothing more than me paying his debt! Then I caught the last part of what Tony said; “he had to find other means” I asked Tony what he meant by other means? I just got a smile from him…

When Tom finally showed up a few days later there was a confrontation and then a confession. Yes he did use me to pay his debts and then when I wouldn’t do it anymore he had to go to the “gay” area and sell himself to pay off the debts. Needless to say I was sicken and shocked.

That was a few months ago and Tom became lost in his own world. He was so busy getting over his head that he couldn’t help himself. Everything that we owned had been hocked and the mortgage company proceeding with foreclosure. We have nothing! He had planned on a sizable inheritance but his father was just as stupid and died with out leaving much at all.

We just coexisted in this surreal would neither one of us knew what to do next. I started to go to Ray’s with him hoping to figure some way out! Then a few weeks ago he tells me that he needs sixty grand or he’ll be killed. I know the dumb son-of-a-bitch couldn’t suck sixty grand worth of cum and I figured he’d be killed. Lord knows I didn’t give a shit about him but I also had nothing. My house was lost. The furniture and everything else of value was lost. So I just figured that if he could suck his was out of debt so could I.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Deal Ch. 01-02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds