• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Fortnight in Utopia: Day 09

Fortnight in Utopia: Day 09

12

Disclaimer/note: Characters and setting are property of Team Ninja. This fictional story is based on Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. The story features lesbian relationships: and some days (i.e. chapters) also feature violence or offensive language. Please don't read it if you aren't old enough.

*****

-Morning of Day Nine-

I left a note on Hitomi's night stand and went to my suite. I threw "Aquamarine" in the wash, hooked my emission-sensing robot to a power supply, and started my workout. It didn't take long for me to get through my routine; I was feeling great.

I was stretching when the phone in my room rang. "Good morning, Leifang-chan!" Lisa chirped. "Listen, I just got off the phone with Hitomi. She and Lisa and I want to go back to our original partners, okay?"

"What brought this on?" I asked.

"Honestly, Tina doesn't want to get out of bed yet," Lisa said. I heard snickering in the background. "Besides, we've discovered that we can all work together, so why not return to our first arrangement?"

"Tina's worn out from last night, isn't she?"

Lisa laughed. "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

"Will Hitomi and I see you two today?" I asked.

"Sure-at the casino if not before," she said. "Talk to you later."

"Okay, Lisa. Bye!"

I was happy for the four of us. The optimist in me said that maybe last night had been a catalyst for deepening Lisa and Tina's relationship. I sure hoped so; Lisa deserved real love.

Also, I was Hitomi's partner again and that was very cool. I gathered my laptop and my robot's memory disk and went back to Hitomi's room. "It's open," my girlfriend called when I knocked.

I entered the suite and heard the shower running. I set my equipment on the living room table. Once I had everything hooked up, I began to review the robot's findings.

It had found nothing of import, again. That meant...what?

I heard the shower stop. Drawing on my training, I infiltrated Hitomi's bathroom in perfect silence. Hitomi was opening the shower door.

I held out a towel for her. "Need any help, baby?" I asked. Dripping wet, she looked so exquisite.

"I'm not used to having servants; that's your arrangement," she jibed.

I had a ready retort. "My 'arrangement' is doing what I want. What I want is to dry your magnificent body." I stepped forward, kissed her, and wrapped the towel around her shoulders.

We pursued the kiss for quite a while, even as my hands were busily wiping the water from Hitomi's smooth skin. Once I'd gotten as far as I could while standing normally, I began to bend, sinking lower to keep drying her. She wasn't willing to end the kiss yet. She crouched with me. I was able to dry her feet and a good bit of her legs this way. There was a lot of interesting touching happening, because we were in such close quarters and unaccustomed postures. Knees rubbed thighs, thighs rubbed calves, that sort of thing. It was pretty tough to concentrate on what I was doing. Hitomi's an unbelievable kisser, which made the job tougher. Her lips and tongue were like magic as they worked on mine.

I straightened up and she rose with me, still loving my mouth with hers. I surprised her by putting the towel around her, over her backside, and yanking her toward me. Our bodies mashed together. She yelped, startled by my power and quickness. I grinned. I dried the last bits of her body.

I stepped back, breaking the kiss.

"Aw!" the German girl protested.

"We've got stuff to do today. If we make love now, we won't get started anytime soon."

She put her hands on her hips and thrust out her chest. "You think you're cold enough to say 'no' this?"

She looked mouth-watering! I almost lost my will to resist her exquisite temptation. "I can't say 'no' to you...but I can say 'later'," I told her. "Tonight. For now, let's look at my camera feeds and figure out what to do about Flying Komodo."

A little miffed, Hitomi nonetheless let me go while she got dressed. I pulled up my live video of the pier. Hitomi sat next to me. We watched in silence for a minute or so. "My emission robot struck out again. I doubt there's anything big being produced or moved or it would have noticed."

"We know so little, despite what we've done so far. Whoever's running this operation is experienced and cautious. We've got to ask a human; that's the only way to get answers."

"How would we 'ask'? Bribe? Interrogate? I don't like that kind of thing."

"I know. I don't like it either, but we're short on time. I can't think of an idea with a better chance of success. Can you?"

"Not at this moment-but let's suppose we do 'ask' a person. What do we do to keep her or him from giving us away?"

The brunette beauty considered that. "We make sure the person doesn't see us."

"The person won't have to. Just our inquiry will alert whoever is making this secret action work that someone's looking into this island's activities."

"The person in charge is already taking every precaution. What else could be done? I know you don't want to, but we have to ask someone who works on or near Flying Komodo what the hell is going on aboard that boat."

"You're right," I sighed. "At least my cameras will help us set up an ideal 'meeting.' Since this is your initiative, it's your assignment to think of a way to keep our victim from seeing who we are. It's hot here, so I don't want to wear a mask or some bulky disguise."

"I already have an idea."

For the next half hour, the blue-eyed girl and I worked out a strategy that might get us answers. We weren't going to implement the strategy-and I grudgingly acknowledged that it was a good one-until after dark. In the meantime... "Do you want to play volleyball?" Hitomi asked me.

"Sure, if you want to."

We hurried out the door, Hitomi remarking that I had "temporary sanity," as I was wearing "Astarte." I told her I wanted to give our opponents a chance: we'd beat them 7-0 with me in "Aquamarine."

"Look at you, Miss Fair Play!" Hitomi kidded, rolling her eyes.

Ayane and Kokoro were already playing Helena and Christie. We knew Tina and Lisa weren't available, so volleyball in the morning wasn't going to happen. I used the opportunity to tell my partner that we had an option she didn't know about.

"We can play Butt Battle?" she asked. We had to giggle. "Sometimes I think you've got a one-track mind."

"You don't want-"

"-Oh, I want to! It's just-your libido is insatiable."

"With you as a girlfriend? You're so sexy and so gorgeous; damn right my libido's insatiable. I want you. Always."

"That's so sweet, Lei," she responded. She kissed me quickly. "Too bad I've got to beat your sweet ass in the pool!"

We began talking trash at each other then and didn't quit until we were on the platform, waiting for the start buzzer. When it sounded, my adrenaline surged. Without thinking, I shoved Hitomi with all my might. My attack was rewarded with a screech and a splash.

"Didn't think I'd do that?" I taunted as my dripping partner surfaced. Truthfully, I myself didn't know; and it was sheer good luck that it had worked.

"Talk while you can," she shot back.

As she climbed onto the platform the second time, I realized she'd never expect me to try it again. So why not?

I attacked immediately, hard. "No you don't!" Hitomi shrieked, barely keeping her footing after the first thrust. But I didn't let up and my second push sent her into the water again.

My German partner looked pretty irritated when she emerged from the water. "That's how it is, huh? I hope you're thirsty."

"If you can kn-ah!"

That's probably what I sounded like. Hitomi didn't wait for an official chance. She got to the platform and tipped it upward with both hands, overturning it and dumping me into the water.

I'd bet the gal who was running this contest was having a hard time not laughing at us. I wasn't thinking about her, though; I was thinking about revenge. I grappled with Hitomi and managed to stand her on her head underwater before letting her go. She splashed me mightily when we got back above the surface. "We're both soaked now," she gloated.

"Yeah, but this isn't over, babe," I warned her. "Get back on the platform so you can taste your just desserts."

"I can still win this," she said. "Don't be too smug."

She was probably going to be counting on me shoving hard this time. Instead, I could dodge first and attack hard second, but I would have to be careful.

There was the pressure of Hitomi's tense backside against mine. There was the starting tone! Luckily, I relaxed and stayed focused. Hitomi's immediate, energetic shove didn't connect. She lost her balance and almost fell. I counterattacked fast, but lightly, trying to make her panic.

It worked! She pushed back and I dodged and she tumbled off the platform for the third consecutive time. "Yes!" I said, with a quick V-sign at the girl running the game. Then I jumped into the water, just as Hitomi was surfacing.

She was confused for an instant. That was all the time I needed to hug her from behind. She leaned back and turned her head and we shared a momentary kiss.

"I guess I'm not mad at you for humiliating me," she said.

"I love your competitive fire, even when it's directed my way," I replied. "If you want, we can do tug-o-war next."

She stuck out her tongue. "Don't patronize me! I'll beat you at this when we play it again. But in the meantime, how about a snack or light lunch?"

"Could we shop first?"

"Sure."

We got out of the pool and talked while we walked. "You think Christie would give me an 'Aquamarine' if I butter her up?"

"No," I said bluntly. "You didn't start early enough."

"I'll have to borrow yours, then."

Was that a good idea? "We'll see," I told her. "In any case, you're not the kind of girl who'd pretend to be friendly to someone just to get a swimsuit."

"Depends on how much I like it!" she replied. We giggled at that.

After shopping and eating, we found Christie and Helena. Christie had been working on her blocking; Helena had been working on covering when Christie moved toward the net. They played very well together and built a 3-0 lead early.

But Hitomi and I adapt well. We did again this game. Mixing fakes in with deep spikes, we attacked their defense. We wound up scoring a 9-7 victory.

"Good game," Hitomi said to them, as we all prepared to leave the court.

"We'll beat you," Helena answered. "But you two are really good."

"I noticed you aren't wearing 'Aquamarine'," Christie said to me.

"Neither are you," I said. "I don't want people to get too used to seeing it, you know?"

"Hm."

"Why aren't you wearing yours?" Hitomi asked.

"I wanted to play volleyball," the tall assassin replied.

Before Hitomi could ask her what she meant, Helena grabbed Christie's arm. "Let's go to the shops!" she said quickly. "See you two later."

"Right," I said, enjoying Hitomi's confusion. Apparently my girlfriend hadn't noticed the French woman's blush when Christie had answered her question.

"That was odd." Hitomi turned to me. "I thought you said you'd be comfortable playing-oh! I get it!"

"I guess even Helena has her weaknesses," I said. "Right now, what I'm wondering is whether you're going to buy that 'Stingray' in the sports shop."

"Damn straight I am. And then would you be up for a race?"

"Sure, but I must tell you, Tina had trouble figuring out her new jet ski."

"Best way to learn is by doing. Don't you ease up on me either."

"I never ease up, not even for you."

Hitomi nodded crisply. "Good, there won't be any problems, then."

Similarly to how Tina had raced, Hitomi got out to a quick lead, but had trouble at the first set of major turns. She handled the turns well enough to stay on the course, but she sacrificed her lead to Kokoro (Kokoro and Kasumi were racing with us) and I gained a lot of distance on her too.

Kokoro and Hitomi had used their turbos early-in my opinion, too early-and had had to slow to make the turns. I waited until I thought I had a nice straightaway, gambling that I'd get a chance before Kokoro or Hitomi charged another.

My gamble didn't pay off, at least not at first. I passed Kokoro and Hitomi on a straight stretch, but just barely. I was in the lead for only a second or two. Hitomi, then Kokoro flew past again, using more turbo bursts.

Over the course of three laps with fierce waves, we all-even Kasumi-led the race at some point. Hitomi made too wide a turn near the end of the last lap and cost herself second place. I got it instead and Kokoro was the victor.

The Japanese ladies took off for the poolside grill once the race was done. Hitomi and I went to the pool itself and took in some sun for a while, slathering each other with sunscreen first. I always loved lying down, closing my eyelids, and enjoying the scents and sounds of the seaside. My hand clasped Hitomi's and I felt very relaxed and peaceful. We stayed by the pool for an hour, before getting up to procure lunch at Seabreeze Restaurant.

Our shopping came after that, and then our next big event of the day. It would be another volleyball match if we could get it...but we couldn't. Kokoro and Kasumi were playing against Ayane and Christie. Lisa was off doing something else. Helena and Tina were available to race.

This time, I used the course and took advantage of all the ramps, making some nice jumps, if I say so myself. I concentrated on running my race and tried not to pay attention to the other three women.

I was amazed at how well it worked. Tina and Hitomi kept jockeying for position, and Helena had a whole lot of trouble with her machine, a brand new "Stingray." I was the only one still riding a "Dolphin," so no one took me seriously. But I kept making the gates and the jumps and next thing we all knew, I'd won!

It was getting to be late afternoon. Helena politely took her leave, and Tina went with us toward the pool. "Lisa should be there, I think," the tall blonde said. "She had something to do earlier, but she said she'd be done by 1700."

"What was she doing?" I asked.

"I really haven't a clue."

"Hey, there she is," Hitomi said, spotting the dark-skinned beauty at a table with a cold drink and a book.

Lisa spotted us and waved us over. Soon all four of us were seated around the table, sipping drinks and talking. Tina brought up the subject of the casino.

Hitomi and I had no idea if we'd be able to go to the casino tonight. We'd be pretty busy trying to get answers about the island's secret operation. Still, Tina and Lisa were eager to see Hitomi and me there. They wanted me to be in "Aquamarine" again, but they left that unsaid. As for Hitomi, she and I'd agreed that if we could get the interrogation done quickly and get to the casino as though nothing had happened, we'd look less like we were the ones doing the snooping once the person in charge found out that someone had been snooping. Luckily, I'd skipped the casino on other nights; maybe we could avoid suspicion even if we couldn't make it this evening.

At 1730, Hitomi and I went to our rooms, showered, changed, and went to our hotel restaurant to eat, both of us wearing "Electra." We saw Ayane and Kasumi and we joined them at their invitation. Even Ayane was in a good mood, so we had a fun dinner. I temporarily forgot that a mission I didn't want to execute was getting closer every minute.

But once the meal was over, I remembered. Hitomi and I were quiet and solemn as we walked back to her suite and gathered our equipment. "I just keep wracking my brain, trying to think of an alternative to what we're about to do," Hitomi confessed to me.

"I know. But your plan's really good. We can probably avoid hurting anyone," I said (I hope) reassuringly.

"Thanks, baby."

Once we were ready to go, we watched my cameras, waiting for the right moment to get started. There was a routine involved with the docks and we were counting on it being followed tonight. Luck was with us; soon a solitary maintenance worker appeared.

I squeezed Hitomi's hand. We quickly kissed and left through a window.

Our planning and surveillance helped a lot. We reached the small harbor unobserved and stole past the security and onto Flying Komodo. I was feeling confident, and my heart was pounding. It's weird: I didn't want to do what we were about to do, but I felt proud of how well we were doing it.

There was a faint clatter. As we drew closer to the boat's bay doors, we could hear the sounds of our target working. Fiber-optic cable: it's better than a periscope. I waited until the laborer was turned away from us. Hitomi and I each wore a headband with two tiny, powerful lights. I cut the boat's lights. We sprang out of hiding, toward the surprised worker.

Hitomi was in charge of talking, and her voice-garbled with another small machine-sounded menacing. "Hands apart!" she ordered. "Spread your legs and don't move."

The worker hesitated. It was my job to deal with that. My taser was on the lowest setting and I fired. It was quite likely that I could beat this person with my martial arts skills and strength, but the taser left nothing to chance. Hitomi and I had decided that I would use that if there was resistance; sure enough, the worker crumpled to the floor.

I grabbed the worker's wrist. I hauled her to her feet, holding one arm behind her back. Hitomi was already speaking. "Do as I tell you, or you'll discover how much I can make you suffer." Her tone was dull and rather chilling. I noticed that the worker wasn't struggling.

"Put your hands on your head. Stand still, feet shoulder-width apart. You're going to be searched."

I patted down the worker. She was at least five cm taller than I was, but she'd already felt my strength. She was not going to test me.

I felt a bump on the worker's left side, near her ribs. I tapped the spot to let Hitomi know I'd noticed something. "What is that?" Hitomi demanded.

"Pepper spray," the woman answered, sounding rather frightened. "We were told some of the guests during the first two weeks would be dangerous."

Hitomi didn't answer. I unzipped the woman's coverall and removed the small spray canister, putting it into my belt pouch. Our detainee had nothing else with her but a few plastic cards, probably keys.

"I'm going to get right to the point," Hitomi said. "We've seen you; we know you work here. What's being smuggled on this boat?"

"I don't-"

That was my cue. We had agreed that at the first hint of "I don't know," I'd twist our target's arm: to inflict pain only, not to injure. The worker yelped when I twisted.

"Don't lie. Only three people come here every day. You know what's on the boat."

"Honestly, I don't!" the woman shrieked.

"Ah, you want to play. Fine, let's play." Hitomi held up a black device and flipped the switch, making blue sparks arc between the leads.

"I swear I wasn't told! My contact said there would be only one shipment anyway!"

"Who was your contact?"

"She looked Micronesian, with medium brown-"

"-What was her name, damn it?"

"She never told me. She just said she was a representative. She gave me a number."

"What number?"

"I don't remember-but please-"

Hitomi had made the sparks start flying again. "-I can help you with your memory."

"Please, no! I might have the number on my cell phone."

"I'm going to release you," Hitomi said. "You'll give me that number in ten seconds. Any tricks and you'll wish you'd never come to this island."

I let go of the worker. She ran to the counter with the computer console and grabbed her phone. Hands shaking, she managed to input her code and find the number. "1191141," she said desparately.

"I'm going to call this," Hitomi warned.

"It won't work; I already tried. My contact said she gave me that number so I had something to call her. She always contacted me, never the other way round."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Fortnight in Utopia: Day 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds