• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Out with Husband/Master

Out with Husband/Master

Hello everyone, my name is Jasmine. If you are looking at me to to find a strong female character then I have to tell you beforehand, don't, because you are going to be very disappointed. I am a 26 years old hobbyist game developer, at least I was, and married to a 30 years old handsome professor, Titus. Stupidly enough I once confessed to my husband my desire to be a part of a maledom relationship rather than what we had back then, a normal relationship shared by most couple and ever since then my husband treated me like I wanted to be treated, like a slave. Read this story as if this is a part of a dream, you don't know how it began and you won't know how it is going to end, it is just a juicy extract from my entire life's story, for your reading pleasure.

It has been a year since my Master, Titus got into a relationship with another fetishist woman named Kelly. Kelly however wasn't like me. She preferred to be in a relationship where both the man and the woman share same amount of power but another entity must be present whom they both can torment. In this case, it was me. Anyways, for their anniversary Master wanted to surprise Mistress (Kelly) by buying her an expensive necklace and he had taken me with him to the jewellery store. For some reasons I dared to think I was there to provide suggestions to help Master pick the most beautiful necklace within his budget but I was wrong. When I pointed over to a necklace, a beautiful one simply designed but had quite a classy appearance, Master slapped me hard before other customers as well as the store employees before squeezing my tits hard over my tight top. He said in a voice loud enough for others to hear, "You are not my wife anymore, Jasmine. You are my slave and slaves keep their mouth shut. Stand up and display your chastity belt that shows you are my property for a whole minute before you can sit down again."

It was so embarrassing but I knew I had no other choice. I chose to live like this so I must embrace it with a warm hug. I stood up from the chair, and lifted the edge of my skirt giving everyone a nice view of the leather chastity belt that covered my pussy and asshole. On my ass and thighs he had written earlier with a red marker in bold, 'TITUS'S SLAVE'. I heard gasps, snickers, and derogatory comments coming from all directions throughout the painfully slow one minute I had my skirt lifted. After the minute was over, which felt like an hour or so, I thanked Master for reminding me of my place before taking my place on the chair next to him, "Thank you Master for teaching me my place. It looks like I still have a lot to learn from you."

He smiled, patting my head as if was a dog. He handed over to me a small piece of paper and asked me to stick it over my forehead. I looked at it, and felt my cheeks turning crimson, again. The note said, 'Stupid denied bimbo'. But I complied. I licked the other side of the paper thoroughly to ensure it won't fall off before I stuck it over my forehead, announcing to the world what kind of a woman I was, still am. He said in a stern but somewhat caring voice, "I hope you won't repeat this mistake again. The only reason you are here instead of being at home is I don't like how our neighbour, Adam, looks at you sympathetically. I suspect him trying to fiddle with your belt if you are alone in the attempt to 'rescue' you from your own heaven and you in hopes of having an orgasm after spending the last 6 months in denial will cooperate with him." I didn't say anything and he didn't expect me to. Slaves should keep their verbal communication as little as possible. It was known that if I spoke, I would have said that I won't cooperate, I am a loyal slut, etc. etc. so it didn't make any difference that I remained silent.

Some readers may think that I am a woman too ugly to fuck, well it is not so. I am a blond that can turn heads easily, when I walk by. So when my Master and I left the jewellery store with that note stuck over my forehead I attracted more attention than usual. Oh before I forget, he did select the necklace for Kelly which I had pointed out earlier. Then something unexpected happened, Master unlocked my chastity belt and took it off. He handed it over to me as we were walking down the colossal parking lot headed to our, sorry, his car. He reached under my skirt and began to fondle my plump, naked ass. As I walked as casually as possible I felt his well experienced fingers teasing my asshole. It was only when he stuck a finger inside my asshole, which is normally neglected by him, I stopped walking. I bent over a little in the hopes of getting his finger as deep as possible. Sweat beads appeared all over my body, it had been too long since I had any sexual actions. Master didn't like it. The way he saw it, he was using my body for his enjoyment and I was only a tool. Tools don't get any pleasure out of anything, they don't even know what pleasure is. He stood me straight my grabbing my hair harshly, "Don't stop."

So there we were, walking towards his car in the parking lot, my master fingered my asshole and pussy alternatingly as per his will. Occasionally he squeezed my tits and twisted my nipples underneath my tight top that sent waves of pleasure to my silly little slave brain. On reaching the car he pulled on its hood and entered it assuming the driver's seat. He beckoned me to sit on the adjacent seat. "Throw your clothes on the backseat before entering, you don't need to wear clothes while we are in the car and put on the chastity belt." I did as I was told. I stripped down, baring myself for everyone present in the parking lot to gawk at before I entered the car. I put on the belt, all my hopes to have an orgasm in 6 months gone. I couldn't believe Master unlocked me only to tease and finger me for a little while before locking me away again. I mean, we were a normal couple for 2 years since marriage and during that entire time we had sex regularly but ever since I decided to become his slave he never had sex with me, not even once. He only demanded blowjobs from time to time at most.

After we were inside the car, he didn't even touch me. The only reason he told me to strip was to show me off to the adjacent cars and pedestrians. He was taking all the busy roads and drove as slow as possible, intentionally hitting every traffics signals that were there. After a while, he got bored I guess and asked me to lick his cock. His voice wasn't harsh, wasn't strict, it was nothing more than casual. He knew I would obey no matter what, so why would he raise his voice or act differently when asking something from me? He didn't need to do those stuffs to make me realize that he was serious. I am trained well enough to know when I can get by without doing something that I am asked to do and when I can't. I lowered myself and took out his manhood out of his pants. His flaccid cock stretched a little as the cool air hit it. I opened my mouth and was about to put it inside me, when Master reached back and slapped my ass hard, "I asked you to lick, not to suck. I have no intention of creaming your mouth, slut."

Throughout the entire ride till we reached his home, which was once our home, I licked his cock. The musky scent filled my nostrils, and each time I started from the base and trailed my tongue along the shaft till I reach the head. I repeated the process more times than I could count and by the time we reached our destination his cock was throbbing. His pulled out his balls and asked me to lick them clean as well when I heard the front door open and a pair of heels coming towards us. Pretty soon I heard the snicker of my husband's girlfriend, my Mistress, coming from my husband's side. "Oh my, such a good wife she is. Clean his nuts, do a good job. Then when you are going to be locked inside the car, the window lowered just a little for air to pass, do you know what we are going to do? We are going to have sex in YOUR bedroom, I am going to parade around wearing YOUR clothes and when we are getting intimate, YOUR favourite bed sheet, yes the pink bed sheet will be all curled up lying on the floor as you would be curling up like a dog on the car seat."

I didn't stop at this. She loved humiliating me, more than my husband. I kept on licking my husband's nuts before her. Then I felt her pushing the back strip of my leather chastity belt a little to the side to expose my asshole. I thought maybe she did that to see whether my Master fucked my ass or not, but I was wrong. I felt something being pushed inside my ass and to my horror I realized what it was a second later. It was a piece of ginger about 6 inches in length and 2 inches wide, well washed and skinned. Then I felt my hands being tied together behind me. I felt so humiliated and I dreaded every second that I was about to face till it is removed from there. Just before my Master and Mistress left to enter the building, my Mistress said to me, "And throughout the entire time you are going to fell a tremendous itch in your asshole and the desire to get a cock, or at least a dildo inside but alas, you won't get any. You have no other options but to feel the emptiness inside you, an emptiness that is going to keep you sexually frustrated for hours, agonize you for hours, till I remove the piece of ginger from your ass and only to shove it inside your cunt the next time. Enjoy bitch, you chose this life, no one forced you into it." And she was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Out with Husband/Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 548 milliseconds