• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reunited

Reunited

123

I couldn’t stop thinking about her! The entire car trip I’ve been playing out scenes in my head. What I would do when I saw her again. I’d run through at least 10-15 different ideas on what I should say, what I should do. Oh well, not much time left for daydreaming, I was nearing my exit and needed to start looking for my hotel.

Wasn’t hard to find, the hotel was right off the interstate. I quickly checked in and took my bags to my room. As soon as I was in the room I picked up the phone and dialed her cell number. Ring, ring, ring, ring, was she ever going to pick up? Got her voicemail and left her a message saying I had arrived and what my room number was. I had hoped to hear her voice, but was just as glad I got her voicemail as I still wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to say yet.

I unpacked some of my things and freshened up from the long car trip. While waiting for her to arrive, started thinking over the strange twist of events that had led me here. One morning at work I’d received a MSN message from a stranger. Turned out to be Mouse, a girl I had known back in high school, and had a crush on. Her real name wasn’t Mouse, but she’d picked up that nickname her junior year and it’s stuck with her ever since. She’d managed to track me down after almost 10 years. After that we chatted online almost every day, catching up on the past. Our topic eventually turned to missed opportunities and how we both wish we had hit it off back in high school. We talked about sex, and were both surprised when we found out we both had wanted each other back in school. While discussing our sex lives, or lack thereof, the long dormant spark for each other started to grow. The more we talked about our darker fantasies, the more we wanted each other.

Which leads me to where I am now, having talked the company I work for into sending me to a seminar, which just happened to be in the city where Mouse lived. I’d driven for a few hours and was waiting to take her out to dinner, since the seminar wasn’t till the next morning.

A knock on the door made me jump! Straightening my shirt, I went and opened the door. There she was! Blond hair framing her pixie face, I glanced up and down noticing her cream sheer blouse covering a silk camisole, and a short black mini-skirt that showed off her legs nicely. I invited her in and gave her a hug. My stomach was doing summersaults as we smiled at each other. I asked her if she had picked out a nice restaurant for us to go to that evening. She dimpled as she smiled and said “Yes” that she knew of one that had soft lighting and a romantic atmosphere.

“Great,” I responded, “but before we go I brought a gift for you.” I pointed to the small wrapped box on the bed. Mouse grinned and walked past me to the box. As she picked it up I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Lowering my lips, I kissed her neck, dragging my teeth lightly across her soft flesh. I felt her quick intake of breath as I nibbled my way to her ear.

“Before you open your gift” I lightly whispered to her, “you have to agree to the rules for the evening. You are going to be my slave for the evening. If you don’t do what you’re told, you will be punished. If you are good you will be rewarded. Do you understand so far?” She nodded her head. “Good. You will have to earn the use of your name, since you haven’t earned the right to a name yet; I shall call you…Girl until you’ve earned a name. What do you think is the proper way to address me, Girl?”

She was breathing in short, shallow breaths as she meekly squeaked; “Master! I will do as you say Master.”

“Good Girl! You are doing well so far. You may open your gift now.” I unpinned her arms and stepped back to watch her. Her face was flushed as she opened the box. Her eyes widened as she saw the purple gel butterfly (clit stimulator), and small card. I told her to take the card and butterfly into the bathroom. That she was to remove her panties and strap the butterfly on under her skirt. She was not to put her panties back on, but to hand them to me when she came out.

Mouse took the box into the bathroom with her. Her heart was racing! She closed the door and opened the card before figuring out how to put the butterfly on. The card simply said “To stop, simply say ‘birthday’.” She pulled up her skirt and pulled her already wet thong down. She couldn’t believe how turned on she already was. And she hadn’t walked in the door 5 minutes ago! She stepped into the straps and pulled them up. As she tightened the straps and connected them at her back she felt the one inch protrusion on the butterfly slip between the folds of her pussy. Adjusting the straps was rubbing the thing against her. Taking a deep breath she grabbed her thong and opened the door to the bathroom. As she stepped out the butterfly started vibrating!

I saw the door to the bathroom open and pressed the trigger for her toy. As she stepped out of the bathroom I heard her gasp as she felt the effects. I turned the toy off and Mouse gave me a pleading look. But walked over and handed me her wadded up black thong. I sniffed them and my head was filled with her incredible scent! “Do you like your toy Girl?” I asked her.

“Oh yes Master!” she nodded quickly. “But I don’t know how much of that I can take.”

“Well, that is what we are going to find out tonight.” I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. My tongue probed into her willing mouth, as I wrapped my arms around her I pressed the remote and felt the butterfly vibrating against my body. She moaned into my mouth as I pulled her against me, pressing the butterfly harder against her pussy. I broke our kiss and turned off the remote. Lifting her chin till I could look directly into her eyes, I said “Girl, you have one more rule to follow tonight. You are not allowed to cum unless I tell you to. If you do, our game is over, understand?”

I could see the desperation in her eyes as started to say “Buuuu… Yes, Master I understand and will obey.”

“Good. Then let us go out to dinner. While we are in public you may act normally, but when we get back you are to resume being my slave. But you must still follow the rules while we are out at dinner.”

We left the room and went down to my car. I opened the passenger door for her, and caught a glimpse of white thigh above her stockings as she swung her legs in. I climbed in and asked her for directions to the restaurant. She was rubbing her legs together as we drove, her nipples pressing against the thin camisole. As I drove out of the parking lot, I asked her if she wanted to rub her pussy. She nodded yes, and I told her to slip her shoes off, pull her legs up and plant her feet on the seat, spreading her legs wide to show the world how wanton she was. She did and I could see the tops of her stockings, held up by the straps from a garter belt, and the purple butterfly covering her pussy.

I pressed the remote and watched her hands shoot to her pussy as the butterfly started vibrating. Her moans got louder and louder as she viciously pressed the toy between her legs. I reminded her that she hadn’t been given permission to cum, and saw a tear form in her eye as she tried to hold back. I gave her another 30 seconds then turned the butterfly off.

“Do you wish to cum?” I asked her. “YES, OH God! Please Master! Let me cum, please?” she moaned back to me. Her breathing was ragged and she was flushed from her face down to her blouse. The smell of her was filling the car. “If you are good, I may let you before dinner, but not yet.”

She started to close her legs together, to keep from touching herself, but I told her I she didn’t have permission to close her legs; she was to keep herself on display till we reached the restaurant. I reached over and ran my hand up and down her leg; the stockings were rough compared to the smoothness of her thigh.

It was already pretty dark as we pulled into the parking lot. I pulled into one of the farthest parking spots where there were no cars anywhere near. I got out while she put her heels back on, opened her door and helped her out. The leather where she had been sitting was covered in a small pool of her juices. Before heading into the restaurant I kissed her softly and asked her in a whispered voice if she still wanted to cum. She nodded yes.

“Well then if you will do a small task for me I shall let you.” She looked at me with eagerness in her eyes. I reached under her seat and pulled out a 5 inch black anal plug and a small towel. As she saw what I was holding her eyes got as big as quarters. “You just have to slide this into your rear till we get back to the hotel.” It looked huge when held in her petite hands, and she started looking around to see if anyone was watching her hold it. I asked if she wanted any lube, but she said she was more than wet enough. She took a couple deep breaths and bent over, her rear towards the open car door. She pulled up her skirt and reached between her legs. I watched her slowly ease the plug up her tight rear. I reached out a hand to steady her as she quietly moaned. It was only about halfway in when I pushed the remote for her butterfly. Her mouth opened in shock! I quickly put the rolled up towel in her mouth and told her to bite it.

“I don’t you to make to much noise, but I want you to push the rest of it into your ass right now, and I want to see you cum when you do it.” Then I put my hand over hers and help push the rest of it into her ass as I whispered in her ear “Cum for me, cum NOW!” Her cries were muffled by the towel and her hand gripped mine like a vise as the shocks from her orgasm raced thru her body! Her muffled scream lasted for what seemed like forever till I turned off the butterfly and she collapsed back into her car seat.

This caused her eyes to pop open as the buried anal plug pressed deep into her ass. The towel dropped into her lap as she gasped for air. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed us while she tried to catch her breath. I watched one couple leave the restaurant and head to their car, but they weren’t paying us any attention. As they drove off I looked back down to see that Mouse had partially regained her composure.

“It looked like you enjoyed that a lot. Why don’t you show me how glad you are, that you have a nice Master who lets you cum.” I said as I unzipped my pants. I stood in the open car door and watched her unconsciously lick her lips as I pulled out my semi-erect cock. She quickly leaned forward and took all of me into her mouth. Her lips traced up and down my shaft as she sucked me. She had me fully hard in seconds. Watching her petite face as my cock slipped in and out of her lips drove me crazy. I reached down and wound my fingers in her hair as she took the length of me down her throat! As she pulled up, I reluctantly pulled her head back using her hair.

“That was your appetizer.” I said, “If you are good you can have dessert after dinner.” I managed to stuff myself back into my pants and held out a hand to help her out of the car. She grabbed the towel and cleaned up the juice that had dripped down her thighs before walking toward the entrance. She smoothed her skirt as we walked in the front door. We were quickly taken to a booth, and seated. Luckily the lighting was low, as Mouse was still quite flushed. She asked if she could go to the bathroom, to which I nodded yes, but reminded her not to take her toys off. While she was gone the waitress showed up and I ordered us both white wines to drink. I ordered myself a grilled swordfish and a shrimp and crab plate for Mouse.

She came back from the bathroom looking much better. She must have splashed some water on her face or something because she wasn’t as flushed as she had been. She sat down a bit tenderly and I asked her if she was ok. She smiled and said yes, she was just a bit sensitive still. Our wine arrived right before our salads and we started eating. When our waitress, a shapely brunette, brought our dinner entrée’s I felt her foot slide up my leg, with her stocking covered foot ending up against my crotch. Mouse’s toes started to rub my still hard cock thru my pants. When the waitress left she leaned forward “You like her don’t you? Is that for me or for her?” she said, as she stroked her foot up and down the crotch of my pants. I winked at Mouse and started to cut up my fish.

About half-way thru our meal I saw our waitress heading our way. Mouse was still rubbing light circles with her toes against my crotch so I reached down and pressed her foot hard against my cock and hit the remote for her butterfly as our waitress reached our table and asked if everything was ok, and if there was anything we needed. I could feel Mouse’s body tense as she desperately tried not to make a noise as the butterfly vibrated against her already swollen clit. I told the waitress I was fine and asked Mouse if she wanted anything. As she tried to calm her breathing down and answer, I saw her eyes flick up and down the waitress’s body. I turned off the toy so she could get out a decent response and grinned when her voice was a bit higher pitched than normal.

We finished up dinner and declined dessert. As we got up to leave, I turned the remote back on as I saw the damp spot on the bench were Mouse had been sitting. I hooked her arm in mine as she seemed to be having a bit of difficulty walking. Hopefully anyone watching would think she had just had a bit too much wine with dinner. As we walked out I saw a glistening trail down her leg as she walked. But she was doing a good job of not making any noise while we walked out to the car. I noticed her biting her bottom lip as we got closer to the car. The effects of the vibrator on her clit were getting to her. Small whimpers started escaping from her throat as we got near the car.

“You’re not cumming are you, Girl?” I asked as we got to the car. “Nnnn…oooonnnhhh….ooooo” she stuttered as she desperately tried not to. “Good, you have some control at least.” I replied as I opened the car door for her. She sat down and gasped as she felt the anal plug inside her again. She started squirming on the seat as soon as she sat down, grunting as she started to bounce on the seat. I closed the door to keep anyone from hearing her. I went around and opened my car door and was overwhelmed by the smell of her sex. I hit the remote to turn off her butterfly as I sat down and closed my door.

I could tell she’d had a very strong orgasm by the scent in the car. I looked over at her reproachfully. In a whimpering voice she said, “I tried not to Master. I really did! But I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m sorry!”

“Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

“YES, Oh yes Master! But: I’m sorry I disobeyed you.” She said with her eyes downcast.

“Well, you know the punishment for disobedience. There’s no one around so I want you to kneel on your seat, and bend over toward me. Pull your skirt up and lean over my lap so you can receive your punishment.” She did as she was told, her arms supporting her head over my lap, her bare ass up in the air. The black base of the plug was a sharp contrast to the soft white curves of her ass. I raised my hand and smacked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. Making sure I didn’t hit the plug, I gave her 2 swats on either cheek. A red imprint the size of my hand showing where I’d spanked her, it slowly spreading across her ass.

I saw the shock on her face turn to a smile as the warmth from where she’d been spanked spread to her pussy. “As long as you’re over here, why don’t you go ahead and finish the appetizer you started before dinner. See if you can get your dessert before we get back to the room.” I said, as I reached down and unzipped my pants.

She quickly fished out my cock and took me in her mouth as I started the car. Her tongue was licking around the head of my cock as I drove out of the parking lot. Luckily traffic was light this time of the evening. As I slowly drove back to the hotel, I glanced down and saw her light hair splayed out over my lap as her head bobbed up and down. I reached over and rubbed her ass, which was still up in the air. Seeing the girl I’d had such a crush on in high school acting like a slut in heat was really getting to me. I remembered her as being such a cute and innocent girl, and here she was sucking me off in the car with her bare ass in the air!

We were about 2 minutes away from the hotel when I started to feel a tingling in my balls. “Oh God, you are good! Suck me like a good little slut Girl!” to which she took my cock down her throat and swirled her tongue around my shaft. I couldn’t take it anymore! I pulled into the hotel parking lot and quickly found a space as I felt my balls tighten. “Oh, Oh, OHHHHHH!” I moaned as I spurted cum into her mouth. I couldn’t breathe as she sucked every bit sperm out of me.

She sat up and looked at me, a knowing smile on her face as she licked bit of cum from her lips. “Did I do well, Master?” said, wiggling on her seat.

As I tried to get my breath back I managed to say “Yes, OH yes, you did VERY well. Good enough that you can take the plug out as soon as you get in the room.”

She looked a bit crestfallen as I composed myself, and got out of the car. I went and opened her door and helped her out of the car. We walked up to my room and as I let her in she turned and asked “Do I have to take it out Master?”

I was rather shocked at the question, “No, you don’t have to. Do you really want to keep it in?”

She blushed furiously, her eyes down at the floor “At first I didn’t care for it, but I rather like it now.”

“Well, keep it in then.” I responded, “But take off your butterfly. It’s time for your photo shoot.” I dug in my luggage for a bag. “Take this into the bathroom and change into it.”

Moments later, she stepped out of the bathroom wearing a teal harem girl costume. The bikini style top barely covered her rose colored nipples, and the sheer pants showed off her legs. Her face and arms were covered with the same sheer material, giving her a very sultry look.

I told her to lie on the bed and took many shots of her: having her bend over backwards, her nipples poking thru the thin material; crawling on the bed towards me getting a good view of her cleavage; her hands under the waistband of the pants, playing with pussy. After I’d had my fill of those shots I pulled the headpiece off her, got a scarf and tied it over her eyes. I had her lay on the bed on her back. I kissed my way up her arm till I had it stretched up to the bedpost. Using some silk rope I’d placed there earlier I tied her wrist to the bedpost. I heard her breathing get a bit quicker as I did the same to her other wrist. Her arms were now tied to opposite bedposts. She looked very vulnerable stretched out like that. I snapped a few more pictures.

Then I tied her ankles to the other bedposts. She was now completely spread out on the bed. I took another picture and then told her not to worry as I left the room. I went and got a bucket full of ice. I could see her tense up as I opened the door. I assured her that it was just me and she relaxed a bit.

I stripped down and put some music on. Starting at her right foot I kissed my way up her body. I caressed every bit of her bare skin. When I kissed her deeply, she tried to wrap her arms around me but was held back by the ties. I kissed my way down her neck and told her to relax. That she was going to be ravaged like the bad girl she was. I lightly ran my fingers up and down her leg and onto her stomach while as I told her what all I was going to do to her. She started to squirm as I described to her every intimate detail of what was going to be done to her. Her nipples were now rock hard and straining against the thin material of her top. She tried to squeeze her thighs together as her hips started to grind against the bed. She was breathing in ragged gasps by the time I started describing how I was going to take her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reunited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds