• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 06

Sexology 344 Ch. 06

I severely apologize for the wait! I've just gone through a big move and some other life changes and had to put this story on hold. Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

*****

"Oh God!" Chloe dropped her legs to the ground, hiding her face behind her hands.

Felicia giggled, "Oh, don't mind us. We were doing our own fiesta." She smiled at Phil and turned back to Chloe, eyes scanning. "I see you've had some fun with our Marcus, Chlolita. Maybe you can tell him not to make a mess all over my clothes next time."

"Ah!" Running out of the closet, far from her misdeeds, Chloe squealed at her friend's amusement. She stumbled about the overturned stools and struggled out the exit. She made it a block before the determined clicking of Felicia's stilettos chased her down. "Chlolita, hey! Amiga! Chloe, WAIT!!" Felicia called, stopping on the cool sidewalk.

Chloe paused on the corner of the street, panting. Her skirt caught up in the breeze of the passing cars. "Come on!" She yelled, slapping the material down and spitting out a "Fuck!"

Grace still intact, Felicia sauntered to the curb. "Ai, Chloe. Swearing now? What kinda effect I'm having on you?"

Skirt forgotten, Chloe threw her hands up in the air. "What effect are you having on me?! What do you think? Look what I just did!" She collapsed to the curb, knees squeezed to her chest by folded arms. It was at this time that Marcus decided to join them.

"Hey! Chloe? You just left me there."

Chloe could only cry in response, face buried in her folded arms. Marcus stood silent and uncomfortable, shifting his weight side to side with hands in jean pockets. Felicia looked between the two expectantly. Tension mounting, she waited no longer for the silence to break. "OK, I can't stand this any longer. Chlolita, don't feel bad. You had fun. That's the important part."

Chloe peered up at her friend, still crying. "Do you know what my parents would say?" She said through choking sobs. "I thought I could make up for the first time. Ignore it. Now look at me! I'm sitting here filthy on the street!"

Both Felicia and Marcus moved to sit on either side of Chloe. Felicia put an arm around her and poured out some old Panamanian wisdom. "Chica, it is hard. To know the difference between immorality and denying your human nature. You need to enjoy this time when you can feel so fiercely, before you dry up like an old leather shoe."

Sobs dwindling to a sniffle, Chloe mumbled, "Like you're a good judge on what's moral."

Playfulness gone, Felicia shot up from the curb. "Chloe, I think you need to suck it up. Stop being a fucking niña and own what you did." She turned back towards the bar. "I'm gonna stay with Phil tonight. I'll let you decide if you want to put the big girl pants on or always worry about your padres putting you in time out."

"Licia! Don't walk away. I'm sorry!" Chloe clamored to her feet, bumping Marcus in the process.

"I will forget it by morning." Felicia called over her shoulder. "Go home mi amiga. You've been baptized into womanhood." With that, Felicia disappeared back into the bar.

Chloe stood silent on the sidewalk. Marcus took care in interrupting her reverie, "Hey, Chloe." He approached her from the back but she didn't turn around. "Let me walk you back to your dorm."

"Don't go out of your way."

"Come on, you know my dorm is a block down from yours." He took off his coat, draping it over Chloe's narrow shoulders. She let him lead her by the elbow. The evening smell of a breezy summer accompanied them as they walked, neither saying a word. The campus was quiet, as was expected of a weekday night. Chloe didn't pull away when his fingers crawled down her arm to entangle hers. Marcus followed her up the stairs to her front door, not waiting to be asked.

Chloe fished out her keys, dropping them to the cement in the process. Marcus swiped them up before she could bend down. He stood there, spinning the keyring around his large forefinger. The jiggle of dancing metal seemed to grow louder as her discomfort grew. "I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to freak out. I've just never done anything like that. I was caught up in the moment and had no idea what to do about Licia seeing us."

Marcus didn't reply, the keys still circling his finger.

"I liked it." Chloe cleared her throat. "I did."

He closed his fist around the keys, silencing them and stepped towards her. Chloe stepped back in response, lightly bumping the door behind her. "Can I have my keys, please?"

Marcus stepped forward again, leaving no room between them. Chloe held her breath as he leaned in, his cheek brushing hers. She felt frozen, unable to move away. She shuddered when his hands swept up her waist, holding her there. Chloe felt the heat of his exhale on her neck and couldn't help but shiver. "I can smell your excitement," he whispered, "Chloe, you did it." Marcus' lips pulled at her earlobe and the heat returned between her legs. "You walked all the way home with me on you."

He leaned back, hands still heavy on her hips. It began with the tip of her nose, Marcus then kissed her forehead and both cheeks. He left a trail of kisses down the tender part of her neck and Chloe came to life. She tried to wrap Marcus in a tight embrace but he stopped her. He pulled her arms down from around his neck and pressed them to her sides. Eyes boring into hers with the same intensity they had during their first encounter in the dorm room, Marcus nearly strangled her arms. "Never run away from me again, Chloe."

His grip softened at the flash of fear on her face. Deep down, at some point in her life, Chloe remembered a lesson chased by a warning. Something about men trying to ruin young women and that it was the woman's job to resist. But, she couldn't hold the thought as daring fingers stretched to find her wet desire. "Oh!" she gasped between heavy breaths.

"Your parents aren't here, Chloe." Marcus growled, "They aren't here to stop you from being what you are. You lose your mind as soon as you're wet."

Chloe's knees weakened and she inadvertently fell onto two of Marcus's thick digits, gasping louder. "Ah!" She covered her own moans this time.

Voice thick and forehead sweating inspite of the cool midnight air, Marcus continued, "I know you don't just get wet for anyone." His pace quickened, Chloe was panting now. "I have you now. You gave yourself to me in that closet. You drip when a real man handles you."

She tried kissing him and he pulled away. "No, Chloe. I want your attention. Tell me I have your attention?"

She was able to utter a breathless "Yes."

"Convince me. Look at me. Don't hide behind closed eyes."

Looking side to side, as if struggling to concentrate, Chloe took too long. Marcus shook her with his free hand and pulled hard at her from the inside. She cried out and looked straight into his eyes. He smiled a satisfied smile and continued, "Good, I don't want you to feel ashamed. Your body and mind like being teased. Forget all those years of submission to the will of those afraid of their nature. Be submissive to the needs of your body and do as your friend tells you—own it. Let me own you."

Without blinking, Chloe convulsed against the pressure of Marcus' fingers. "Ah. See. You like being owned, Chloe." Marcus pulled her close so that his lips rested next to her ear. Each word he spoke was heat on her sensitive skin. "That's twice in one night. I don't want to hear how you don't want this again. You will be proud of the creature you are."

He pulled his drenched digits from her eager pussy and made a show of breathing in her scent. "I know what your arousal smells like." Marcus suddenly pinned her up against the door roughly. "Remember you belong to me." Softening again, he kissed her sweetly on the lips and let go. He stepped down to the first step, pulled out the red thong from his pocket. "I'll have your scent with me until I see you next."

Breathing normally now, Chloe found her voice. "When will I see you again?"

Smirking, Marcus considered her a moment before responding. "Next class, on Wednesday. I have some school stuff to do tomorrow, so I guess you'll just have to be a good girl until then." He turned, hopping down the metal steps. Chloe waited until she could no longer hear the clang of his feet before unlocking her door and slamming it shut behind her.

Alone with her thoughts, Chloe's mind raced. Why did I do that? Why didn't I just leave? I can't believe I did that. He seems so normal in front of Licia. How can I keep this from my parents?

At the last thought, Chloe faced herself in the hallway mirror. She set down the bag Felicia had coordinated with her outfit and turned on the light. Surprised at what she found, she looked closer. Expecting to find a haggard, disgraced mug with smeared mascara, Chloe saw a flawless face. The waterproof makeup held up to its name and her earlier tears had dried. A healthy flush warmed her cheeks and Chloe could swear she was virtually glowing. She felt as if she was seeing herself for the first time.

Exhaling a breath she didn't realized she was holding, Chloe moved to her bed and climbed under the sheets. "I'm a good girl," she said aloud, before yawning and falling to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY:

The anticipation was different this time. Walking into her Sexology lecture usually made her stomach drop, and now she was excited. There was no wringing of hands, tapping of pens, or shuffling through bags. Chloe leaned back in her chair, legs propped out in front and crossed at the ankles. Her arms were loosely folded and resting on her chest. Gaze unfocused and lost in thoughts, she was surprised suddenly to find the room full and Professor Angotti staring right at her.

Straightening unconsciously, Chloe was more surprised that she didn't feel compelled to look away. She didn't look away even when he did begin the day's lecture. "Good morning class. Welcome back. I know our last lesson was a bit progressive by most standards, but I'm happy to see the whole class returned. One more than Monday, it seems." Pausing, the professor looked towards seat A8 and the rest of the class followed his gaze. "Mr. Rhode, Marcus Rhode. Pleased you could join us, today."

Chloe's heart fluttered at the mention of Marcus. She watched him under Professor's Angotti's hard glare. She loved how cool he appeared. He didn't jump or even shift his position. He only cleared his throat before answering, "Thank you professor. I'm sorry I was absent." Marcus bent down and pulled out a memory card from his bag. "I brought my extra credit."

Chloe almost choked. The blood left her face and the fluttering of her heart quickly advanced to a harsh pounding. Thoughts raced again. Did he film me? How would he have done it? Don't I need to consent? He wouldn't do that. Would he? There was no more blissful calm. Chloe was back to feeling a crushing uncertainty and was unable to find a comfortable position in her seat.

Professor Angotti looked taken aback, recovering quickly. "My, my, Mr. Rode. I like a prepared man. Bring it up here and we'll take a look before the end of class." Marcus strode right up to the stage and handed the flash drive over. Both professor and student held to each end for a moment, staring at each other. Marcus was the first to let go and retreated back to his seat in no particular hurry. The professor waited for him to return before continuing.

"Brillant. We were going to have a shorter lecture today, but now that Mr. Rhode has chosen to fill the time with some educational material, everyone gets to remain until the end of the hour." He walked behind the podium and pulled a chair to the edge of the stage and sat down. "In the mean time, my previously planned lesson caught a nasty cold and couldn't make it. So, I thought we could do a Q&A and discuss the journal due next Monday. I need to track your first quarter progress."

The professor waited patiently in his chair. No one raised a hand or spoke. He smiled, flashing white teeth. "Ah, my shy pupils. Perhaps our lectures will be more fruitful if you get to know me more. As terrifying as I may seem, there is a ...how do you Americans say it? A method to the madness?" He leaned back casually in the chair, ankle resting across knee and hands behind head. "I won't bite." His grin grew wider. "Not today at least."

A voice squeaked up from the crowd, "We can ask you anything?"

Eyes searching the crowd, Professor Angotti said, "Let's have each speaker stand. I like to see whom I'm speaking with."

Tentatively, Krissy Elliot rose from seat E7. "Professor." She paused, clearing her throat. "I'm wondering how you developed your sexual ...tastes?" She plopped back into her chair, reddening.

"Miss Elliot, in terms of taste, are you inquiring as to my propensity towards submissives or my interest in ancient sexual practices?"

Krissy stood again, looking pale. "I guess ...submissives, Sir." She sat down again.

"Let me answer that question in two parts. My first sexual experience was what many would consider normal, with another young lady my age. We grew apart as we went to different universities and I went on to other typical heterosexual pairings. My curiosity expanded due to two simultaneous events. A new woman I was dating introduced me to more exotic sexual practices. I was also introduced to more than a millennia of copulatory rituals in my studies. I drew many parallels between my own sexual encounters and those presented in my lectures. I decided to investigate further and what you see now is where I discovered my sexual fulfillment."

Another hand shot up, followed by the owner. Her voice barely reached the stage, "So, your experiences were ...normal, Professor?"

Looking curious, the Professor stood to get a better look. "Name?"

"Savitri Ramiah ...Sir."

"Ah, I like this strict adherence to the respectful Sir and Professor." He sat back down. "Miss Ramiah, if you're alluding to more sinister experiences to account for my less than usual tests, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I've had many years of sexual adventures to hone in on my particular urges and this is the result. I've found an open mind can provide the most liberating awareness of oneself."

Savitri, who was still standing, took her seat. Another student stood, Professor Angotti interrupted him, "Everyone who stands that remains unknown to me, please state your name first."

The slight student continued, "James Peck, Sir." He pushed his rimless glasses up his long nose. "I'm wondering what ancient culture influenced you the most? In terms of sexual practice, I mean."

Professor Angotti's face lit up with delight. "Ah, what an excellent question, Mr. Peck!"

Lost in her own thoughts, Chloe didn't hear the professor's response. She was still reeling from the soon-to-be-shown footage. The questions and answers became simply a hum at the back of her mind. She was sweating and moist all at once. If he showed their recent encounters, everyone would know she belonged to him. This made her feverish and earnest. She was almost eager to see the film. As if her true identity would be set in stone and she could no longer deny the truth with such vivid evidence.

Her attention snapped back to the class conversation with a single clap of the Professor's hands. "Great chat, students! Now that you know more about me, I hope you'll be less averse to sharing details of your life with me in the future." He stood and walked to the podium, picking up the newly acquired flash drive and slipped it into an open laptop. Professor Angotti pointed a remote at the back of the room. A light from a projector washed over him as he turned and pointed a second remote at the back of the stage. A large white screen descended, soaking up the light from the projector. He turned back the laptop and soon the picture he saw was visible for all to see on the projector screen.

The words "Marcus Rhode's Extra Credit" appeared and the Professor paused the film. "As this is the first extra credit we will be seeing, let's set expectations." He moved along the stage, the projector shadowing him on the screen. "I expect each submission to be accurate or unique in their recording. If a student feels they can present new, instructive material, feel free to show us. I'm not interested in incomplete or lazy displays. I will not credit such work."

"Mr. Rhode, did you obtain participatory consent from those involved in your extra credit?"

Marcus rose from seat A8. "Yes, Professor. I emailed you a picture of the signed copy."

"Why email, Mr Rhode?"

Marcus grinned, "I like to travel light."

Professor Angotti raised an eyebrow. "Interesting. Well, let us see what you brought." As he pressed the play button, all eyes went towards the back of the stage.

A panting sound was heard first, female and guttural. The camera focused in on two glistening bodies. The panting grew louder and Chloe raised her eye to meet those of the girl in the footage. Her stomach dropped and she felt like she was going to throw up. The girl was not Chloe. It was the self-announced Krissy Elliot. Her shoulder-length brown curls bounced with the motions of her hips, thrusting in time to Marcus' finger fucking. She was positioned at the edge of the bed, just as Tyler had been for the squirting lesson. His hand was on her lower stomach and her hands were wrapped around his neck.

Chloe felt a burning wetness on her cheeks and realized she was crying. She grabbed her bag and journal, jolting up and running towards the door. Krissy's climatic cries chased her out the door along with the sound of Professor Angotti calling her name.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds