• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Betty's Revenge Ch. 03

Betty's Revenge Ch. 03

12

Chapter Three

Samuel returned to his room after lunch to find a top of the line VCR and written directions resting on his bed. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth and because his mother, if he had known who she was, wouldn’t have raised him to be a fool, Samuel made plans to do as he was told. Besides he had a damn good idea who sent this to him and what it concerned and the first letter of the person’s first name was B and the last letter was Y.

By 6:30 that evening, he was sequestered in a room at a nearby hotel with the VCR hooked up to the TV ready to record. Samuel had been informed there was a segment coming on at 7:05 on a local channel that covered any new area scandals that he no doubt would like to record and have on video tape.

At seven o’clock the show came on as scheduled. Samuel saw the smarmy greased back black-haired smug appearing host with the annoying voice do the lead-in, which was the same everyday except for what the date was. Then the show went to it’s usual run of commercials.

Samuel sat comfortably directly in front of the set and when the show came back on, Samuel hit record on the VCR and sat back to enjoy the mayhem.

“Hi!” the host brightly greeted, “I’m Barry Springer, and you’re not. Today we are proud to present to you another one of our local scandals segments. You might want to run the kiddies off now, not because they will see anything particularly offensive – I know, darn it! – haha. But because you won’t want them bugging you for anything when you’re watching this – it’s that good.”

“Tonight we are headlining a student at our local university.”

Here Samuel’s heart sang. ‘I was right!’ he gloated. ‘This is gonna mean some big bucks for me.’

“Now I’m sure you understand that legally we cannot mention any names, although I can tell you her first name is Renée. After all, there are a lot of Renées in the world – haha! But I guess as it has turned out this particular Renée is now more than slightly tarnished.”

“Now a certain tape has been sent to us purporting to be of this Renée and casting her in an inappropriate light but not an unattractive one – hehe. A team of our experts, myself included, have poured over this tape for hours to ascertain if it is authentic. I myself made of a copy of this tape and took it home to study late at night after everyone else had gone to bed and it has indeed not been tampered with in any manner.”

Ok, we’re gonna roll the tape and I will explain it as we go. Apparently as you can see here the student has had some sort of difficulty in her deportment and rather than take a written reprimand from her loyal and fair minded supervisor, she chose – as unbelievable as this sounds to a rational person - to strip herself naked and march through the university in the middle of the day time – and I’m terribly sorry to tell you this, but there were also children present who were subjected to this most cruel and unkind of child abuse.”

“Unfortunately we have no sound to go with this, but after all, every picture tells a story, don’t it? Now this is the very beginning of the episode. You can see that Renée is highly upset about something and then – oops! There goes the uniform blouse.”

Now I realize it’s a damn shame that she was actually wearing that kind of slutty bra, and if it really bothers you, feel free to turn your head. The next thing on the agenda is of course her uniform skirt and off it goes and again, I’m sorry to say she was wearing very little in the panty department.”

Now with Renée standing in her bra and panties, we will take a station break and be back in five minutes. Don’t miss any of the second part of the show now.”

Samuel hit the pause button and laughed outloud for the first time since the show had began. ‘Oh this is awesome!’ he thought. ‘I’m gonna have a marketing empire on my hands with this.’

“Welcome back to the second part of the show – the unveiling as it were of the unfortunate lack of morality now prevalent on our college campuses. Of course you realize there’s only so much we can show you because this isn’t x-rated TV, but personally I think it’s a damn shame. I have perused this tape, as I’ve mentioned, many times and it would behoove people to be able to get the whole story on this.”

“Anyway here we see her turn away and then as a second thought come back and slam her shoes down on the desk. Now it gets good here. I’m sorry, I mean that the students’ behavior now becomes completely immature bordering on freakish as you can see for yourselves. She has unfastened her bra and allowed it to slide halfway down her arms exposing her breasts down to just above her nipples. Aren’t those breasts nice by the way? Can we get a close up of those?”

“Oops! There’s our blur – sorry.”

Here Samuel moved very close to the TV and squinted. ‘Oh yeah!’ he gloated. ‘I can remove that without any problem.’

“Next we see her,” the announcer began to intone again, “beginning to slide her panties down over those steamy shapely – I’m sorry – off her body. Oops! There go the panties and here comes our blur. Sorry folks! But I can tell you this – she shaves, if you get my drift. Now as Renée was standing completely starkers in front of God knows who, she all of the sudden gets the inclination to feel embarrassed as you can tell – she’s all scrunched down.”

“Now strangely she straightens back up completely keeping her arms by her side as though she’s at some kind of nakedness inspection – hehe. If you have the original tape, this shot here makes an excellent freeze frame. I’m not quite sure what was happening here and like I’ve said, I’ve watched this a number of times. Renée is apparently sexually stimulating herself without touching any part of her body.”

Samuel leaned forward again to take a much closer look at the screen. ‘They did a superior job of erasing Betty,’ he thought. ‘She must have send them the tape with the understanding that they edit out anybody else. And this schmuck never saw the original copy. He just took home a pirated copy and diddled himself to it. Poor Renée, to provide the stimulus for this jerk to pretend he’s shagging her. Why, she wouldn’t let this clown kiss her rectum.’

“And there she goes folks leaving the office and unfortunately she doesn’t come back; I mean fortunately we don’t have to watch any more of that. And that’s our show for tonight. Stay tuned as we preview tomorrow night’s show – the Mayor of our fair city – is he all he’s cracked up to be?”

Snap. Samuel stood up after pushing stop on the VCR and turning the TV off.

‘And now for my applied expertise,’ he gloated once again.

In another part of the city, in a room full of TV monitors displaying different shows from around the world, Ward, the assistant to the chairman of the board of directors of the university heaved himself up from his chair; and went to locate his cell phone The chairman needed to hear about this right away!

______

The first inkling that Renée had that anything might be amiss with their ordinary video training session was when Kell came racing up to her all flushed because of his exertion of running through the university to reach her side before the seminar began.

As he knelt by her front row seat in the huge amphitheatre, he was gasping for breath and attempting to speak at the same time.

“Slow down, Kell,” Sophie complained. “What could be so important?”

Sophie was seated as usual by Renée’s right side. “Um…I – I just talked to my Ma and she said Renée was on was on that show that exposes local scandals yesterday.

Renée’s mouth dropped agape knowing instinctively what it was. ‘That bitch! I’m gonna get her, I should show those pictures to Emma Cramer tonight, but I’d hate to get President Cramer in trouble and Betty knows it!’

“Aren’t you the sly one?” Sophie asked nudging her elbow into Renée. “You didn’t say a word about it.”

Before Renée could explain what she thought it concerned, Kell exclaimed, “No! It’s not like that, it’s terrible!”

Renée realized from Kell’s last comment she was correct in her assumptions, although knowing what an alarmist Kell was caused her to minimize the situation.

‘After all,’ she thought, ‘what can they show on TV? Me in my bra and panties? Heck, I was just stripped stark naked and whipped severely in front of two hundred people. Don’t make me laugh! Betty will have to do better than that.’

Renée realized this was the reason Betty had given a blanket dictum for everyone in the nursing program to watch the video presentation, which was only given in the times of a guest speaker. That’s why they were meeting in the amphitheatre.

“Shhh, everybody!” Renée ordered. Kell took this opportunity to sit on the floor at Renée’s feet.

The room fell quiet as the opening musical theme to the show filled the room. Five minutes into the actual show most of the inhabitants of the TV room were in hysterics relating to the droll commentary by Barry Springer. Some students were actually rolling around on the floor they were so out of control.

Sophie and Kell were staring stoically ahead, but inside themselves they too were cracking up. The only person who didn’t see the humor was Renée who was considering liable action. Ultimately she realized Betty was responsible, but she thought that any responsible news gathering organization had the task of interviewing the subject and learning their viewpoint before airing the news program or writing the article. Rinoa realized that no one had ever confused shows of the ilk of the show with a responsible news gathering show.

By the time, the show had reached the point where the host said, “I have perused this tape, as I’ve mentioned, many times and it would behoove people to be able to get the whole story on this,” Renée had decided she would leave the dorm one evening and pay this gentleman a visit. She fully expected that when she left his residence she would have used her kick boxing knowledge on him extensively.

Renée stood up to leave when it became obvious that the rest of the show would show her mostly blurred out. In fact, she realized she really would appear more dressed in the blurred than she had looked in her scanty bra and panties.

Static filled the screen momentarily and then Samuel sat looking out at the audience rather than the host. Renée suddenly had a bad, bad feeling and sank wearily back into her chair.

“Hey out there in video land,” the blond man greeted. “Samuel Allison here. I’ll turn you back over to that insipid bozo in a minute, but first allow me to tell you about a one time only special deal. For the extremely low price of 300 dollars you can own your own video tape of this program. It will only be available through PaidFriend at Naked Renée.com. I know you’re asking why would you want to pay your hard earned money for this nonsense program, my answer is wait and see. Mwahaha! See you later, me hearties.”

Renée actually shuddered when the static returned and the show resumed. When the show reached the point where the host explained, “She has unfastened her bra and allowed it to slide halfway down her arms exposing her breasts down to just above her nipples. Aren’t those breasts nice by the way? Can we get a close up of those?

Oops! There’s our blur – sorry.”

THERE WAS NO BLUR!

There was only Renée’s awesome appearing breasts, nipples and all filling the video screen and with a screen designed for a teaching amphitheatre, that’s a lot of filling. Renée wasn’t even surprised as she had expected this ever since Samuel had interrupted the show, but it still didn’t make it any easier to deal with.

The room exploded in a cacophony of noise and most of the young men rushed down from their seats to obtain a closer look. Sophie turned and said something with a look of anguish on her face, but of course Renée couldn’t comprehend what she said because of the level of noise in the room.

Unbelievably the noise even grew louder when the program actually presented Renée in all her uncovered stark naked glory when she removed her panties. Her pussy lips looked incredibly large on that huge screen.

‘At least this show is only being piped into the amphitheater here in the university,’ Renée thought.

The room grew hushed with shock when the tape reached the part where Betty would have been completely visible if she had not been electronically erased. Of course what was left was a totally obscene view of Renée with her legs spread wide and her vagina actually appearing to be open and moving inside of it on its’ own.

That hush proved to be the calm before the next storm as the presentation stopped. No, the show wasn’t over, the frame just froze right at the most possible degrading second. And then something even more horrible happened, at least as far as Renée was concerned.

Samuel’s voice came on over the frozen frame on the screen. “Just wanted everyone to know that this was linked to satellite hookup and was broadcasted all over the world as we sat and watched it this afternoon.”

‘Oh God no!’ Renée screamed but only in her mind. That single piece of information that said the entire world has watched her supposedly stripped herself naked in front of a camera completely proved her undoing. Her vision swam in front of her. Renée went to stand up to help clear her head and instead pitched forward passed out dead away.

______

When Renée initially fainted, Kell had just picked her as though she were as light as a feather and carried her in his arms as he sprinted to the emergency room in the university hospital. It was the fastest way by far that she could have traveled there.

As soon as they arrived, Dr. Kadow was summoned since she had treated Renée before and had her placed in a room where the doctor quickly monitored all of the young woman’s vital signs and discovered there was basically nothing wrong physically. Renée had just fainted. The doctor went off to see some other patients who more critically needed her assistance and when she returned a few minutes later to check on Renée’s progress, she was shocked to discover Renée had disappeared.

Renée awoke to discover she was laying strapped stark naked on a bed. Her initial thought was how strange for the doctor to have restrained her and why the heck did she take away all her clothing and left her no sheet. She had never done that before. But Renée quickly realized she was not in the hospital as she observed Betty standing across the room grinning at her.

“You bitch!” snarled Renée. “Let me go!”

“Not a chance, until you give me those pictures.”

“Well, gee, Betty, I don’t seem to have them on me – as you can see since you took all my clothes!”

Betty strode quickly over the side of Renée and leaned over her lying flat on her back on the bed. Betty pointed straight up to the ceiling. “You know what’s up there, Renée?”

“Uh, the moon and the sun?”

“Haha! You always were a clever girl – too clever for your own good, I’m afraid. No, up there is a web cam. As we speak you are being broadcast live over the internet.”

“Help!” Renée screamed. “I have been held captive by my nursing supervisor at ______ University!”

“Nice try, except for one thing – there’s no sound. And I doubt if anyone could read lips they would believe you and I really doubt any one will be watching your mouth when we get done with you.”

Sheer terror ran through Renée at Betty’s last statement. ‘What in God’s name are they going to do to me?’ she wondered.

“What in God’s name are you going to do to me?” Renée asked her voice trembling.

“Oh, wait and see,” Betty sneered. “It’s guaranteed, though, you won’t like it. But it can be avoided if you tell me where you’ve hidden those pictures.”

‘Where in the hell are we anyway?’ Renée wondered glancing around the room as far as her restraints would allow her.

“Where in the hell are we?” Renée demanded. It was a dismal appearing room; stained green floors, flaking yellow walls and a hideous red ceiling.

“Never you mind, where we are. Your concern should be telling me where those pictures are,” Betty declared. “If you don’t tell me, we’re somewhere they’ll never find you.”

“Betty?” Renée asked, “You really want me to tell you where they are?”

“Of course,” she answered.

“Well, then come down here and I’ll tell you. Well, come on, I won’t bite,” Renée invited.

Betty crossed to the bed and leaned down. Renée pushed her head up as much as she could and planted a great big kiss on Betty’s unsuspecting lips.

“Ewww!” Betty complained, wiping the back of her hand across her mouth. “I’d heard you gone queer, but I didn’t believe it.”

“I’m a gay masochist,” Renée announced proudly.

“Whatever, I’ve got just the thing to straighten you out.”

Fred stepped out from somewhere wearing only a large erection, black socks and a black mask across his face in an effort to disguise him.

Both Renée and Betty broke out into laughter. ‘What the hell is he doing?’ The young woman wondered.

“What the hell are you doing?” Betty demanded between chuckles. “What is that mask for?”

“To disguise who I am obviously,” he replied rather indignantly.

“Fred, surely Renée will now tell me where the pictures are. No one would choose to be ravaged by someone who looks as stupid as you do and what’s with the black socks?”

“Awww, why do you always have to say things like that to me? And my feet are cold.”

“I’m not telling you where those pictures are and you keep him away from me or you’ll be sorry,” Renée said forthrightly.

Betty flushed with anger. “You’re laying there naked, bound to a bed and threatening me? I can’t believe it! Fred, get over there and rape her.”

“You stay away from me, Fred. I’m warning you,” Renée threatened again.

“Now Fred!” Betty ordered.

Fred’s head was swiveling back and forth between the young woman and his immediate supervisor, almost as if he was being counseled by a very angry angel and the devil herself.

Fred walked closely by the bed and noticed Renée’s legs were still tightly bound together and tied down to the bed itself.

“Hey,” he complained. “I can’t do anything to her when she’s tied down like this.”

“Oh, alright,” Betty sighed. “Hang on a minute, willya?”

“This is your last warning, Fred,” Renée cautioned.

Fred grinned down at her.

‘Okay, you little shit. Don’t say I didn’t warn you,’ the captive woman thought.

Betty untied Renée’s legs from each other and also the bed and then stepped back allowing them their privacy. ‘Well,’ Betty thought, ‘as much privacy as you can have when a web cam is broadcasting your every move to the world.’

Fred moved in for the kill – he thought. He knelt on the bed between Renée’s legs and directly in front of the altar of her sex. ‘Oh great God, this is almost religious,’ he thought.

It was his last conscious thought….for quite a while. Renée quickly kicked him hard in the nose shattering it. She could have driven it up into his brain killing him instantly, but she had decided he probably wouldn’t have noticed the difference.

Then, before Fred could move away since he was presently preoccupied with shrieking in pain and holding his hands over his nose, Renée wrapped her long legs around his neck tightly. She tightened her grip even further and then twisted his neck one turn. CRACK!

The young woman removed her legs and Fred fell sideways off the bed onto the floor and lay still.

“Oh sweet Christ!” Betty screamed. “You’ve killed him. Thanks a hella lot, Renée. I finally find someone to screw and you kill him.”

Renée laughed. “Your concern for Fred touches me deeply, but he’s not dead. I just cracked a bone in his neck. He should be up and around…oh, I’d say in about a year and a half.”

Observing that the look of anguish still remained on Betty’s usual stoic features, Renée further explained, “But as soon they get him locked down with that crown of thorns neck mechanism, you’ll be able to climb up on him to your heart’s content. In fact, it should give new meaning to the term, ‘visiting hours.’

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Betty's Revenge Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds