• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

123

I HAD reached a decision. It wasn't easy coming to a conclusion and I didn't reach it without much heart and soul searching. The step I was about to take was immense but I knew I couldn't waste the opportunity. The big black cock of my fantasy was no longer a dream. It was here, only a few feet away and available for my gratification.

The monster which I had for so long yearned to hold, taste and have probing deep inside me, was barely an arm's length away, lolling regally on Justin's right thigh.

I was hungry for it. I needed to satisfy my curiosity and finally discover exactly how it felt to be impaled by a foot of thick, human flesh. Forget my rigid 11inch silicone dong, I wanted the real thing, not a toy.

Such was my overwhelming crazy desire, I was prepared to cheat on my loving husband. Yes, of course I considered Tony and the extremely happy sex life that we still shared and loved after 12 years together. And I knew that I was technically preparing to commit adultery. But this wasn't an affair, not something to jeopardize our marriage: it was me selfishly planning to feed a craving, to fulfil a fantasy and embark on a journey of sexual discovery. And, afterwards, I would get on with my life again. I would be able to stop dwelling and obsessing about the unknown. One lifetime's experience, that's all I needed, and Justin was here, on hand, for that purpose.

As a professional escort, he was an ideal partner and there was absolutely no loose ends to worry about, no strings attached. We both knew what our impending union was all about: he would supply the physical solution to satiate my desire. What could be more simple?

"I'd like something to eat, what about you?"

Justin's question broke into my thoughts. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea," I said. "But first I need to powder my nose."

"Okay," said Justin and stood up from his lounger. His meaty member flapped inches from my face as he offered his hands to help me rise. Somehow, I resisted the temptation to take him in my hands and feed his glorious plum head into my mouth. Instead, I held his hands and stood up.

"Thank you kind sir. You have perfect manners. Comes with the job, I suppose."

"I've always tried to be polite, especially with gorgeous women," he said, looking from my face down to my proud breasts and their pink nipples which hardened under his steady gaze. "And yes, you're right, an escort must pamper his lady friends."

"I look forward to being pampered," I said, "and being properly served." I looked down at his super dark man-tool which hung heavily between his lean thighs and then I turned and walked towards the house. You brazen hussy, I told myself.

Justin strolled at my side and rested an arm across my shoulders. "You know I get all kinds of women to serve, all shapes and sizes and ages," he said softly. "They want all different kinds of things. But it's rare I come across a beauty such as you. It'll be my pleasure to do whatever you desire."

My heart pounded and my knees weakened at the thought of his mighty wand working its magic in me. "That's very gallant of you again," I managed to say. "You sure know how to make a woman feel desirable."

"But you are desirable. It's not just words or flattery, you are a very attractive woman and your husband is an extremely lucky man."

Oh dear, why did he mention husband? Let's be honest, what was coursing through my mind and body didn't make Tony a lucky husband at all.

"You get your food and I'll pop up to my room and freshen up. I'll be back in a few moments," I said and headed for the patio doors, sensing that Justin was watching my wiggling rear end.

The bathroom was cool and I sat wondering and debating whether I was doing the right thing. What if Tony fucked another woman? What if he had a fantasy about fucking a black woman or a woman of any other race? Japanese? Chinese? Or what if he had anal sex with someone, an activity I didn't fancy at all? How would I react to his infidelity? Could I merely accept it because he'd fulfilled a fantasy? Would it be a test of my love for him? If I let him satisfy a craving would it prove my love was strong? If it made him happy, gave him pleasure, should that be good enough for me, too? Or would I be jealous and feel cheated?

I dribbled a few drops of pee and wiped myself. As I pressed the tissue between my legs, I thought: My pussy has got a lot to answer for, hankering after giant cock and not being content with Tony's fatter-than-average 7incher. Many women would love to have him penetrating their channel. Oh dear, what am I doing?

I flushed the toilet and swilled my hands under warm water, looking at my reflection in the mirror above the washbasin. I had a golden tan, my luxuriant fair hair which framed my face and ended at my jaw line was a little lighter thanks to weeks in the sun. My teeth were straight and white and my lips . . . well I needed to add some colour. I applied lipstick and, buffing up my hair with both hands, said: "It's up to you, Jen. Now or never."

I walked into the bedroom to the sound of my phone ringing. Caller ID told me it was Tony.

"Hi, darling, how are you doing? What time is it?"

"Hello, Jen," he said and paused. I imagined he was checking the time on his wristwatch. "It's just after 6.30. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes, yes, I am. I got here okay, no problem finding the place. Oh, Tony, it's a lovely house, really enormous and the garden is beautiful with a pool and manicured lawn. It's only a small party, about nine of us I think, mostly Gaynor's and Charlie"s work friends. Fact is, I've just come into the house to have a pee. My room is lovely and has a balcony overlooking the pool."

I opened the door and stepped out and leaned my elbows on the balcony's outer wall. "Everybody's getting something to eat now. They've got caterers in, none of this do-it-yourself lark."

"The escort business pays, then," said Tony.

"Yes, but I'll tell you more about that when I get home tomorrow. So, how's the golf? Are you winning?"

"Not winning no but I'm in the leading group. Just a couple of shots adrift but we'll see what happens tomorrow. But, Jen, I've got good news."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I played with Geoff Thomas today, you've met him at the club."

"Mmmm, think I remember him, grey-haired with a paunch and a loud laugh. His wife's as small and quiet as a mouse."

"Yes that's them, chalk and cheese, Geoff and Susan. Anyway, Geoff's the area manager of a big insurance company, covers most of England really, and he's looking around for lease cars for his main reps. Apparently, he's not happy with the deal he's got at present. And . . ."

"Don't tell me," I interrupted, "he wants you to have the business?"
"It's not confirmed yet. But I'm gonna give him some figures tomorrow and we'll take it from there."

"Oh, that's great Tony, just what we need, isn't it? How many cars?"

"Point is, I'd have to buy some new ones if we do the deal. But it would definitely be worth it. He's looking for two-year leases on a dozen vehicles. So, it's fingers crossed, Jen. This golf lark's definitely good for business."

We both chuckled and I said: "Well then, you'd better make sure you don't beat him tomorrow."

"That's not a problem. He had a bad day and is some way behind me and the leaders. Okay, Jen, I'm gonna have a bite here and then got home and work on those figures. I think this could be our lucky day."

"Yes, it could," I mumbled, my eyes focused on Justin as he talked with Gaynor and Mr Millionaire Evan at the buffet table. "Okay, honey, I'll let you go and see you at home tomorrow. I'll be back before you've finished golfing, no doubt."

"Right, I'm teeing off at two. I'll see you tomorrow about seven. We'll eat out, yes?"

"That'll be good."

"Okay, you have a good time and remember me to Gaynor and Charlie. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Alright, I know, that gives you a lot of scope," he laughed. "Love you," he added and cut the connection as I softly replied: "Love you, too."

Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Okay, it's a common phrase, a cliche even, and one my husband often uses when I go out with my girlfriends. But, boy, was Tony's timing great this time?

My gaze was still on Justin as I switched off my phone and stood upright, pushing away from the balcony wall. He turned, looked up at the house and raised his left arm to wave. Even from this distance, I saw his cock wobble. Oh my, it was magnificent, almost down to his knees. I returned his wave, setting my tits in motion, and thought: "If you were a woman Tony, I'd bet you'd want a cock like Justin's banging you."

The party moved indoors as the evening air chilled slightly and the light faded. Food and drinks were spread out in the kitchen and another table was laid in the lounge. There was more than enough armchairs and sofas to seat everyone and I chose the right corner of a three-seater, sitting back with my wine glass balanced on the sofa arm. I crossed my left thigh over my right leg and jiggled my left foot. I was joined by Mr Millionaire. Evan wore boxer shorts although everyone else remained gloriously naked.

"Everything okay for you?" he asked, the ice in his tumbler of gin and tonic rattling as he settled down beside me.

"Yes, all is good, thank you," I said, smiling and looking into his pale blues eyes. "It's a very nice party. Everything is just perfect."

"Including the company, I hope," said Evan, nodding towards Justin who stood the other side of the room talking to the couple from next door. "Justin is a very popular guy. Women adore him, you know, and it's not just because of his dick. He's well mannered, knows what to say and when not to speak, and is always considerate."

"Mmmm, as a matter of fact, I've already complimented him on his manners. He certainly makes a woman feel that she's the centre of his attention. He's very attentive and a good listener."

Evan looked at me, thoughtfully, for some seconds. "You know," he said slowly, "we've hardly met but I can tell that you are special lady. Pardon me for asking, and you don't have to answer, but have you ever been unfaithful to your husband?"

I watched Justin laugh as Mr Next Door obviously supplied the punch line to a story. Mrs Next Door grinned and her head was slightly bowed and tilted, perhaps peeking at the relaxed black baton in front of her. I sighed and said: "No, Evan, never. I've never been with another man since the day we married. I've had a very good loving marriage for more than 12 years and, to be perfectly honest, we've always had great sex and shared many experiences to keep it that way. Variety is the spice of life but it doesn't have to include other people, does it?"

"Suppose not," said Evan, his eyes scanning down over my face, chest and left thigh. "These shared experiences, they haven't involved swinging, then?"

"No, not exactly. Once, we went to a swinger's club but we only watched. That was fun although, to be honest, it was a bit like being on a naturist beach. Not all body beautifuls, you know." Evan grinned widely and nodded in agreement. "I much prefer the live shows in Amsterdam," I continued. "Fitter people, more athletic and quite a turn on."

"Not like me, then," said Evan, tapping at his waist band.

"Nothing wrong with you, Evan," I said. "You're sturdy not fat. And look at your chest, that's all man," I said and boldly ran my fingers through his grey hairs, lifted his heavy gold chain and let it drop back with a thud. "Not to be rude, but you're not the youngest person in the room but you're still very attractive."

"Oh, my," laughed Evan, reaching for my hands and planting kisses on the knuckles. "You could be one of my girls, no problem. You talk about Justin's way with words, but you certainly know how to make a man feel good. I thank you, sweet lady."

"My pleasure," I said and kissed him firmly on a fleshy cheek. "Every word is the truth."

Evan looked around the room and beckoned to Miranda. She came over and sat beside Evan, who whispered into her ear.

She nodded and enquired softly: "Right now, Evan?" He nodded and Miranda got up and walked to where Karen was talking with Charlie. They conversed briefly, Charlie looked across at Evan and walked off towards the kitchen. Holding hands, Karen and Miranda sauntered, hips and breasts swaying, to the centre of the huge room. Orchestral music suddenly swept all around but not too loud, discreetly enough that we could continue talking without raising voices.

Miranda, with her raven tresses tumbling down the length of her back, turned to face the taller Karen and put both hands around the blonde's right tit. Miranda opened her legs, rocked her groin sensually on Karen's thigh while lowering her mouth to suck on a nipple.

Charlie was back in the room now and she sat beside Evan. He gave his empty tumbler to her and placed his left hand on her thigh as she bent to put the glass on to the carpet. Leaning back into the sofa, Charlie spread her thighs wide open and slipped her right hand inside Evan's boxers. She pulled his cock through the opening. Although not hard, his cock was in keeping with the rest of his body: thick and powerful. Charlie, using fingers only, slowly caressed Evan to a bulging erection while he pressed two thick fingers into her warm hole.

In the middle of the room, Karen had a hand on Miranda's pussy and, judging by the arm movement, was working fingers up and down. Miranda stopped sucking nipples and turned her face upwards to Karen, who withdrew her fingers and took her asian lover into her arms and they kissed deeply. They waltzed around to the accompaniment of violins, kissing all the time, hands roaming down backs, around waists and hips, and fondling firm but yielding buttocks.

It was an exotic lesbian display and when they stopped dancing, Miranda held Karen's hands and lowered herself to the floor where she reclined, fanning out her long locks on the white carpet. Her legs were straight and tightly closed. Karen inserted a middle finger into her own pussy, murmured "Oh yes" and looked directly at Mrs Next Door.

Removing the finger, Karen used it to beckon Helen. The neighbour walked trance-like towards the smiling blonde and Karen immediately fondled both of Helen's tiny tits, at the same time leaning in for a kiss. Next, Karen offered her bosom to Helen who greedily licked and lapped at the prominent, red nipples.

Across the room, Gaynor moved to stand alongside Mr Next Door, whose cock rose as he watched his wife perform. Gaynor took John's penis in her left hand and all but the very tip disappeared in her grasp. He put his right arm around Gaynor's waist and reached across to rub and knead her caramel-tanned globes. She smiled at him and kissed his brow.

I uncrossed my legs and Evan put his right hand on my thigh and started to edge towards my pussy. I grabbed his wrist and said in a hushed, polite tone: "No thanks, Evan."

"Okay, fine," he whispered. "I wont cross your boundaries."

My boundaries? What I had in mind involved much more than crossing boundaries.

Karen motioned for Helen to stand astride the prone Miranda. With her feet either side of Miranda's chest, Helen squatted, her shaved pussy positioned for tongue action. The first licks prompted Helen to squeal and gasp. I put my right hand to my pussy and ran fingers along my damp slit, watching Karen also stand astride Miranda. She bent at the waist, legs straight with her head at her knees. Her pussy was inches from Helen, who gripped Karen's thighs and buried her face into the inviting groin.

The final piece of this arousing tableau saw Miranda draw up her knees, feet squarely planted on the carpet. With a hand balanced on Miranda's left knee, Karen reached down with her right arm and inserted two fingers into her friend's welcoming entrance, thus completing the threesome. Every pussy was being explored and pleasured.

Under Miranda's expert fingers and tongue ministrations, Helen was quick to orgasm, abandoning Karen's pussy and screeching loudly as streams of juice squirted down her inner thighs and on to Miranda's chin, throat and chest. With that climax achieved, Karen straightened up, helped Helen to stand and Miranda called out: "Are you ready, John?"

Gaynor released John's cock, which, I now noticed, was already encased in a condom. Miranda pulled her knees up to her chest, opened her legs wide, and held her calves, her legs steady. Her moist pink love tunnel was exposed and readily accessible. John kneeled and his cock slipped in easily and quickly. He leaned forward and lowered his head to suck on a brown nipple. With hands at the side of Miranda's armpits, his arms took the weight of his body and he began his journey up and down. A couple of times, he withdrew too far, slipping out, but Miranda expertly put him back in place. Bless him, gasping for breath and his face reddening, John pumped away stoutly until he exhaled noisily while gasping: "I'm coming, I'm coming. . . "

"That's it, big boy," encouraged Miranda, " come on, shoot your load for me . . .yes, yes, that's it . . . I'm coming as well . . . oh yes, oh yes."

John slumped forward, chest heaving on Miranda's squashed tits. Her head was turned to one side, eyes open. She looked at me and winked. Job done!

Charlie was still fondling and rubbing Evan's red member but he had stopped fingering her slit. His arm was draped around her shoulders, his hand resting on the swell of her left breast. "What did you think to that?" he asked, turning to look into my eyes. "As good as Amsterdam?"

"The girls are very good, very good indeed, quite sensational," I answered. "And it was nice to involve the next door couple. But, I suppose it wasn't their first time, was it?"

Evan shook his head. "No, John and Helen are regulars here. But they don't always take centre stage in our little party scenes. If we have a lot of people here, it does tend to turn into a free-for-all. Anything goes."

"We didn't think that sort of party would be right for your first visit," said Charlie, rubbing a thumb over Evan's helmet and spreading pre-cum. "Anyway, that was just a warm up for you wasn't it?"

"Warm up?"

"Yes, getting you worked up and ready for Justin."

"I think you've said enough, Charlotte," said Evan. The emphasis on her full name was clearly a reprimand.

"Oh dear, sorry," mumbled Charlie, left hand covering her mouth. "I've done it again, me and my mouth. Didn't mean to be rude, Jen."

"I know, Charlie, don't worry," I said. "It's okay."

But mention of Justin had me wondering where he was. Watching the action, I hadn't thought about him and now I looked around to see where he was. Not visible.

"Where's Justin?" Helen suddenly asked, quite loudly with a slight drunken slur. The question was addressed to the room in general."We haven't seen that fucking great cock of his tonight yet. Who's he gonna bang? Is it your turn Gaynor?"

Oh no! Oh my God, I thought. I hope they don't expect to watch while I let him fuck me. Oh no, that will not happen, never, ever, never!

"It's my night off," said Justin from somewhere behind me. I turned my head and his long, fat, limp cock was directly in my eye-line. He approached the back of the sofa and said: "Sorry if that disappoints you, Helen."

"Oh it does, you know it does, " Helen wailed. "I so look forward to these parties to see that big cock of yours grow to its enormous size. And all that cum! Tell me you're kidding. You've got to show us. Bloody hell, I'm wetting up again just thinking about it. Don't let us down. Tell him, Evan."

John smiled indulgently at his wife. "Now, now, Helen, we've had a good time haven't we? They'll be another day, I'm sure."

Helen shook her head slowly. I half-expected her to stamp a foot like a petulant, spoilt child. "Look, I'm sorry," and she looked towards Evan, whose cock was still impressively solid in Charlie's hand. "I don't mean to offend but, you know, Justin is the best turn on in the whole world. A girl can't help being disappointed, can she?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds