• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Earning Her Scholarship Ch. 01

Earning Her Scholarship Ch. 01

Please Note: All participants in this story are over 18 and legally consenting adults.

*****

"It's time to earn your scholarship," said the Dean.

Sarah looked at him with her wide blue eyes, "What do you mean?" she asked, "I thought it was a merit scholarship."

"Alumni don't just give away their money to the first pretty girl that walks in, Sarah. Let's just say you haven't merited it yet."

The Dean laughed to himself and crossed his hands over his belly, "Come to the event tonight with the other girls. And wear your cheerleading uniform."

"My what?" Sarah asked. She had just turned 18 and was 5'2" with an innocent, childish face tempered only by her gorgeous curves. Her round, firm ass swayed when she walked and her perfect 36C breasts bounced in time with every cheer.

The Dean hit the desk with his hand and Sarah cowered. "Your uniform, Sarah. Did you even read the scholarship contract?"

"No sir, I... I didn't understand it."

"Then you're in for a good night," he smiled, "Be sure to look your best though - your scholarship depends on it."

***

When Sarah arrived she was put in a room with four other girls—all gorgeous other students she'd seen in her classes.

Candy was there, a sorority girl and local bimbo Sarah knew. "This is going to be a fun night," she said. She wore pigtails, sparkly make-up and shorts that just barely covered her ass. She looked ready for a famous sorority carwash. Sarah had heard that for an extra $50 a girl of your choosing would clean a lot more than your car. She couldn't deny that the thought of it turned her on.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"Well where do you think all that scholarship money comes from? Rich. Men. And what do rich men want?" Candy looked Sarah up and down. Her uniform hugged every curve just right.

Sarah almost left then and there, but there was no denying the hard truth: leaving meant no more college and staying... staying meant more college... and an interesting night. She wasn't a virgin, but she'd always been bored by the guys who wanted to go out with her. Her pulse quickened at the thought of what might be ahead—something like the car wash?—and before she could make her move for the door, the girls were ushered into another room.

The Dean was there. Sarah thought she could already see a bulge in his pants. "Ready, Sarah?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied, her eyes downcast.

"Ready for anything?" He asked again, laughing.

"I don't know," she said, "I guess we'll find out."

***

Sarah stood on the stage and looked out. She felt humiliated, all those men's eyes looking her up and down, but she also felt something else... turned on. Her nipples poked out of her cheerleading uniform, made worse by her wrists tied behind her back.

The other girls on stage had their hands tied too- Lacy, the smart one in her school girl outfit, her thigh high stockings already sliding down, Candy with her pigtails and a tiny pink sorority shirt. Jillian on the swim team in a bikini that just contained her 36DD breasts, and Ginger, who walked dogs to help pay for school, wearing a diamond collar, a nearly see-through leotard and nothing else.

Sarah felt wet between her legs just looking at the other girls. She knew she shouldn't, but just watching them struggle with the ropes and against their gags, made her mind run wild with all the possibilities of what the men would do to them. Each time any one of them tried to get into a more comfortable position, she would catch glimpses of their nipples or tiny thongs. She wasn't the only one turned on - all the girls' nipples were hard and Sarah knew they were getting turned on by watching her struggle too.

The Dean clinked his glass. "Everyone, quiet down! I think we are all more than ready to get started." The men all laughed and instantly all eyes turned toward the girls on stage. Sarah felt more embarrassed than ever. She might as well be naked at this point, she thought - but then again, she probably would be soon.

"I'm going to lay some ground rules for tonight," the Dean said, "And I expect them to be followed!" The men all elbowed and winked at each other, moving in closer toward the girls. "They are simple: Each girl must do exactly as you say or she will be spanked as many times as you see fit. That said, she can only accept one request per man. Everything is allowed except sex - that is for the auction, which will determine the worth of each girl's scholarship."

The Dean turned toward the girls and said, "Perform well girls. Your place at this college depends on it." He smiled and said, "Let the games begin!"

***

Within meeting a few men, Sarah was naked.

"Take off your top," the first man said.

"And you bottoms," said another one. They laughed and leered as she struggled to get them off, finally releasing her hands for an instant only to tie them back up as soon as the uniform had fallen to the ground.

Her boobs bounced up and down as she walked from man to man. With her hands tied behind her back, it was impossible to hide them. Men came up from behind her and massaged her nipples. She couldn't even see their faces, just feel their coarse hands tugging and pulling at her, sliding along her stomach and into her pussy. They laughed at her wetness and pushed her to the next man. She lost track of the other girls, just went from man to man, serving each one.

A few of them unzipped their pants and she sucked their cocks. Sarah knew she should be revolted, that she should run, but the electricity building in her was too much. She loved the attention, but more than that, she loved for once in her life, to not be in control.

"On your knees," said an older man in a gray suit, "And spread your legs."

Sarah's resistence was worn down. She was so turned on that all she could do was obey. She felt wetness drip down her leg and she quivered.

"Eyes down," he said. She kept her eyes down on the floor, her chin tucked toward her beautiful breasts. Sarah's nipples ached from the men playing with them all night. Her body was begging for release, but the men seemed unwilling to give it to her. She caught herself thinking of the men taking her one by one, giving her orgasm after orgasm.

"What have I become tonight?" she thought. "I am a slut!" But she couldn't deny how much she longed to suck the man's cock in front of her, how much she loved being tied up naked, ogled by all these men.

"Take it, slut," before Sarah could think another word, the man in gray shoved his cock into her pretty mouth. She gagged, trying to move away, but he grabbed her bouncy ponytail and pushed her back in. "You want it," he said and he began playing with nipples.

Sarah groaned with pleasure. Her gag reflex relaxed and she hungrily ate the cock in front of her. She tried to set the pace, but with her hands tied behind her back, all she could do was be guided by the man yanking her ponytail.

The other men at the party surrounded them and howled. It was clear Sarah was enjoying this more than any other man whose cock she had sucked. The others had been more hesitant, happy just to have a pretty young thing sucking their dicks, but the gray man, with his sneer and devious eyes, gave her something else. She was just his plaything and he was totally in control.

"Suck my balls," he commanded and pushed her face further into his crotch. Sarah sucked on them like ice cubes in the desert. The man moaned, "Oh little girl, you do know how to treat daddy."

Sarah looked at him with her big blue eyes and nodded, knowing her scholarship was at stake. "I love playing with my daddy," she said. Every time she leaned in to suck his balls, her nipples grazed his leg. "I want daddy to bury his cock in his bad, bad little girl." It wasn't just about big scholarship money anymore though. Sarah was desperately trying to rub her clit against her leg, looking for any relief from the night's build up.

Suddenly the man stopped and pulled away.

Sarah pouted. "What's wrong, daddy?" She asked, turning up her innocent little face.

He slapped it . "Did I say you could touch yourself?" The man said. "You belong to the scholarship. You cum when we say you cum."

Sarah was crying. "Please let me cum," she said to the men, but this just seemed to cheer them on.

"Not until you receive your punishment," said the man in gray. With one fluid motion, he tossed her over his shoulder and carried her on stage. People slapped her ass and grabbed her boobs as he walked by, but this only served to turn her on more.

The room began to cheer. "This is what happens to bad little girls who won't listen," said the man. He had that devious smile again and it stretched across his handsome cheek bones.

He sat down and easily placed the 5'2" cheerleader on his lap. "Sarah," he said, addressing her by name for the first time, "I am going to spank you until I think you've learned who's in change here."

"No, daddy, please," Sarah began to cry. She squirmed but the man only held her harder. "I'll do whatever you want!" Before she could beg anymore, Sarah felt a cool rush of air and then a hard smack on her butt.

The man commanded in a deep voice, "Say, 'I belong to the scholarship now."

Sarah hesitated. She didn't belong to anyone! And yet... other thoughts filled her mind.

The man spanked her again, even harder this time. "Say it!" He held her tighter.

"I—I-"

He spanked her again. The other men in the room had gone silent. Even from her upside down view on the gray man's lap, she could see several obvious erections. A few men had even unzipped their pants and were rubbing their dicks, clearly enjoying seeing her perfect naked ass get spanked.

"I belong to..." She cried. The man spanked her again.

"I belong to the scholarship!" Sarah managed to get the words out with a sob. Her pussy throbbed, begging to be filled by this man who held her so tightly. He caressed her ass now. And whispered into her ear, "And after the auction, you'll belong to me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Earning Her Scholarship Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds