• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Hunt Pt. 01

The Hunt Pt. 01

In high school I was somehow completely oblivious to the fact that girls found me incredibly attractive. I was 6' 2" with an athletic build and nicely tanned from working outside. Even under the baggy clothes I would often wear you could tell I was in good shape. In retrospect it should have been obvious to me. Well I finally lost my virginity in the summer after graduation. A couple houses down the street lived a girl that also went to my school. She had finally gotten the courage to confess to me that she thought I was hot. It was our last summer before we both went off to different colleges and she wanted to "ride" me at least once before then. Those were her words, not mine. But that may be a story for another time. So now you understand why, when I got to college, I was making up for lost time.

I quickly learned how to pick-up girls in my freshman year. By the end of that year I could tell who was looking to go home with a guy and also how to be the guy they wanted. At that point I was already addicted to the thrill of the hunt. Also with each new sexual conquest my sexual prowess grew. I was learning not only how to pick-up women but also how to please them.

Halfway through my sophomore year I was adept at seducing even those that weren't necessarily looking to get laid. I could turn on the charms and the panties would drop. For the most part they didn't mind that it was a one-night stand. Most would get angry at first and then eventually just ignore me completely. But some rather enjoyed it and would seek me out when they were in need. I never made any true enemies but I still had to be careful about crossing paths with my most recent conquests.

That brings me to the start of my junior year. At that point I had fucked every type woman you would care to have sex with. I should have been in heaven, but the thrill of the hunt was gone. My sexual needs were there, don't get me wrong, but there was no challenge and true satisfaction. I was tired of it. So when I was invited to the Tau Kappa Epsilon Halloween party I turned it down. While I would enjoy the costumes and the beer I would not enjoy the women flirting with me. I also would not enjoy talking with the guys since they would only be interested in finding out my secrets or want me to prove my prowess by taking to bed some random girl of their choosing.

But then I had an idea. It was, after all, a costume party. If I could find a good enough costume then no one would know it was me under there. I could actually be a normal person for one night. So that's how I ended up frantically driving from costume store to costume store the night before Halloween. It was slim pickings at every single one. I finally found a fairly large one where the selection was better, but still not very good. I passed on anything that didn't have anything to cover my face. I also had to pass on any costume with a full mask. Not only would it be hard to breathe (and drink) in that thing, but also it would actually attract more attention from people trying to guess who's behind it. I almost gave up and then I saw a police costume. It came with a pair of plastic aviator glasses. Between the glasses and the hat it would be really hard to tell who I was, it was perfect! But then I saw it was a woman's costume. I almost yelled in frustration and anger at the careless person that just tossed it in the men's section. Instead I just set it back down with a sigh and kept looking. I got to the end of the men's section with no luck and slowly looked back at the costume. It was either that or don't go to the party at all. All of the time I spent driving around would have been for nothing. Maybe it was desperation but it occurred to me that dressing like a woman would be a brilliant costume. Women wouldn't pay me much attention. Men would probably take one look at me, think "what an ugly woman" and walk away. Plus I could get myself into the party with no problem since women were always let in without question. If worse came to worse I could claim to have lost a bet. Plus the policewoman's costume was the least sexy. It came with a pair of shorts instead of pants but that was about it. Nervously I picked up the costume, then took a deep breath, let it go, and nonchalantly walked to the women's section where I found a dark wig and some make-up. I took these to the cashier, paid for them and managed to get out to the car without embarrassing myself.

The rest seemed obvious. I tried on the costume to make sure it fit and saw that there was a lot of work to be done. I was very clearly a man in a woman's clothes. Body hair was going to be the biggest problem. Then I realized that the shorts were quite a bit shorter than I anticipated. They fit just fine, but if I moved the wrong way you could catch a glimpse of the waistband of my underwear. All I needed was for someone to realize I was wearing men's underwear and they'd get suspicious. So I definitely needed to buy panties and I might as well get a bra too. I could see that the shirt was too baggy in the chest. It would look better if I could create the illusion of breasts under that shirt. The last thing would be the make-up. After some research online I found out exactly what I would need. In less than an hour I had run to the store and gotten everything I needed. A few hours later I was looking myself over in the mirror again, but this time I wasn't even sure it was myself. A beautiful woman stared back. Her legs were smooth and toned. The tiny shorts did a good job showing off her legs and tight ass. I flushed as I realized I was giving myself an erection. Fortunately you couldn't tell through the shorts. Somehow they actually did a good job of hiding it while showing off the exact shape of her ass. Her police uniform top was short-sleeved so you could see that her arms were just as smooth and toned as her legs. It was buttoned up too high to show cleavage which meant less looks, so that was good. The padded bra did a good job of creating the illusion of breasts underneath. Her make-up was intentionally subtle and perfectly applied. I had had to apply and remove it 5 times before I got it right, so I had a bit of practice. The wig was not the best quality, but a lot of it was under her hat so it was not very noticeable. I smiled at this woman in the mirror. "This will work", I said to myself.

Everything went well after that. If anyone saw me leave my apartment they must have thought it was just another conquest. I got to the party and, sure enough, they let in this uninvited woman with no problem. I got myself a beer and had a blast. I had to learn to pitch my voice up a bit when I talked but after some practice it wasn't an issue. There were a few cop jokes and I threatened to toss people in the drunk tank. Good times. After a while I sat down outside and just watched the people. I had a good buzz from the beer and my plan had been successful. No one knew who I was and I had zero women interested in me. I thought I noticed some guys staring at me though. As I sat there I realized it was not my imagination. Even though mine was probably the most conservative costume there, one girl was dressed only in a few fig leaves, I was getting some long looks from men. I hadn't counted on that. Fortunately no one had started flirting with me yet...or had they? I recalled joking around with some guys earlier in the evening. They laughed way too loudly at my lame jokes and there was more than one dirty joke being told to me that seemed to involve a female cop.

My train of thought was derailed as a young man in a body builder costume took the lawn chair right next to me. He looked so young he had to have been a freshman.

"Is there a problem officer?" He asked, jokingly.

I didn't even turn my head as I said, "Drinking under the age of 21 is against the law. I should take you in." I kept my tone flat and serious. Too late I realized that joke could be taken as sexual innuendo.

"I don't see anyone under 21 here," he smirked. "But you can take me if you want."

"Bullshit you've gotta be 19, 20 tops," I said, letting my tone slip.

"Alright, you got me. It sucks to always look younger than you are. I'm actually 20, but I'll turn 21 in the spring," he confessed.

"You're too young and already sloppy drunk," I said, trying to regain my serious composure. He did seem like he had had too many already. Part of me thought it would be funny to let him pick me up just to see the look on his face. But another part of me felt sorry for the guy. He had obviously been working up his courage all night and now he was hitting on a dude in women's clothing.

"So are you going to take me in, officer?" he said with hope in his voice.

I didn't answer his question but excused myself to go use the bathroom instead. I almost felt bad for giving him the cold shoulder but I was doing him a favor. There were a number of fairly drunk women nearby giving all the signs of being ready to go home with the right guy. He just had to try one of them. Plus I did have to pee. I found my way to an upstairs bathroom and after a few minutes rejoined the party. I had a couple more beers and was feeling pretty great until I spotted the guy from outside again. From the looks of things he had kept on drinking and was now making a complete ass of himself. He would bluntly make a rude suggestion and when they turned him down he let loose a stream of insults and swearing. Now I only felt bad for the women. Maybe it was the alcohol still pumping through my system but I suddenly decided to give this guy more than he bargained for. I tried a sexy saunter and was only marginally successful. Fortunately he was rather drunk so it didn't matter. He saw me walking up to him and that was all it took.

"Hey, it's the cold pork from before!" he exclaimed. It took me a second to realize he was trying to call me an icy bitch cop.

"You look like you might be too drunk to drive hon," I said in my sweetest voice.

That changed his tone. "They've got rooms upstairs for people to use," he said suggestively and by suggestively I mean he put a lot of emphasis on 'use' and lots of hand gestures.

"Then lets find you one you can use," I said sweetly and took him gently by the arm.

It wasn't too hard to navigate through the house since the party was winding down at that point. I remembered a lot of doors upstairs when I had gone up to use the bathroom so I led him in that direction. When we got to the stairs I made sure to get ahead of him so he could watch my ass on the way up. I could tell it had the desired effect. As we walked down the hallway he put his arm around my shoulders but it took barely a second for his hand to slide down and cup my ass. I wasn't quite ready for this but faked a girlish squeal as we made our way through an open door. This only enticed him further and I had to fight him off long enough to close and lock the door. When I turned around he was suddenly kissing me and roughly fondling my breasts. Technically he was fondling a padded bra and some stuffing but he didn't seem to notice through my shirt. Our tongues darted as I gave in to the kiss. I found myself enjoying it, but blamed it on all the beers I had drunk. I snapped out of my reverie as he started fumbling for the buttons on my shirt.

That's when I took control. I maneuvered the two of us over to the bed and roughly shoved him down on it. Fortunately he had failed to undo a single button and my secret was still safe. He started to sit up and protest but I put a hand on his chest and forced him back down. With the other hand I grabbed the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulled. He immediately stopped protesting and lifted his hips slightly as I pulled his shorts and underwear off in one swift motion. His cock sprang free and even in the dimly lit bedroom I could see it was large.

"Damn," I whispered softly, getting into character. "You've got an awfully big weapon concealed in there."

He started to say something undoubtedly stupid but only a moan escaped as I began massaging his already hard member. I estimated 8 inches, though not very wide, as I stroked it. His moaning got louder and I thought he would cum right there. If that happened I was going to flash my cock at him and run out of there, leaving him confused and embarrassed. But he didn't cum. On a whim I let one finger slide down to caress his taint and lightly touch his asshole. I was ready for shocked protests but his moans only got louder. So while I continued to stroke his shaft I slowly rubbed the head of his cock with the index finger of my other hand. When the tip of my finger was completely slick and glistening with his precum I gently pressed it against his anus and then pushed. There was a slight resistance and then it was in. He gasped and clutched at the blanket on the bed, but he didn't tell me to stop. I increased the speed of my strokes as my finger went in deeper and deeper. Eventually I couldn't go any further without adding a second finger, so I did. He gasped again and I thought that might be enough to make him cum but still nothing happened. Before I knew what I was doing I found myself licking his shaft in the hopes that it would make him cum. Then I let my lips glide up his shaft to the tip of his penis and slowly engulfed the shaft. He began to twitch and I tasted the saltiness of his precum but I did not relish the thought of having his cum in my mouth. So I withdrew and he seemed to sigh in disappointment as I began stroking it again. To my surprise I found I had put three fingers inside him.

"I'm so close!" he gasped.

"Do you like what I'm doing here?" I asked innocently and flexed my fingers.

"Yes!" he nearly screamed. "Fuck that's good! Suck my cock bitch! I want to fucking explode in your mouth!"

"You didn't say please, and it's 'officer' to you, so no blowjob for you this time. But I have something that will make you cum if you really want it."

"Yes! Fuck! Anything, please officer!"

Just like that, he was mine. I slowly removed my fingers but kept stroking his cock. This wasn't part of the plan but this was going to be so much more shocking for him. I somehow managed to get both my shorts and panties off one-handed. His ass was already on the edge of the bed so all I had to do was slowly push forward. I was pleasantly surprised to see my cock was rock hard and his asshole was still stretched, ready to receive. The tip of my manhood pushed at his entrance and then suddenly I was halfway in. He gasped in pleasure, too far gone to realize what was happening, only that it felt even better than before. I continued to stroke him as I pushed deeper and deeper. He whimpered slightly and I thought I heard him whispering "so close, please, so close". Then I began pumping him and lost myself in that amazing feeling. I didn't have long to enjoy it though. He shuddered and bucked as his orgasm finally came. A large, sticky load shot into the air and he gripped my shaft tightly inside him. That was all I needed. I kept pounding as I shot my entire load deep inside his ass. When I pulled out I could see he was panting and his cum was all over his chest. Some of my cum was leaking out of him already. I smiled as he looked at me, a beautiful woman with a hard cock glistening in the dim light, and realization slowly dawned across his face.

He sat up in bed as I pulled on my panties and shorts but he said nothing. He only sat there with his mouth open like a fish gasping for air. Neither of us said anything as I made my way out the door. My heart was racing as I drove home that night. It had been exhilarating and I knew I wanted to do it again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Hunt Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds