• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Reunited

Reunited

12

The bold rays of the afternoon sun broke from beneath the fine roman curtains, making Leila turn in the bed sheets. Blinded by the light, she rubbed her tired eyes open. Turning her face left, she spotted one of her favorite sights in the world. The immensely handsome profile of her love. Brian's straight strands of her fell on his closed lids loosely. He breathed through his pronounced nose with his lips parted softly. She could tell he hadn't shaved lately as his dark stubble framed his defined jaw line perfectly.

Unable to help herself, she ran her hand across his muscular chest, lightly grazing the skin where a tattoo had been inked into his left pectoral. Her touch travelled to his large, muscular arm, also covered by expertly done tattoos. Brian's colorfully inked skin posted a major contrast to her own bare, lightly tanned skin. Sighing, she sat up and ruffled up the roots of her blonde hair, finding it still somewhat damp from last night's shower. Her feet found the polished parquet floor and she traipsed to the bathroom, where she headed to wash her face and get her teeth and hair brushed. Brian was steering in his sleep by the time she returned. She headed for the walk in closet to find some clothed to replace the tight camisole and thin thong she had slept in.

Being the picky fashionista she most definitely was, it took her much longer to pick a simple jumpsuit to wear around the house. She found a short, navy colored one and made her way back to the bedroom, only to discover that Brian had also woken up. She could hear the bathroom sink running.

It made her rather happy, they didn't get to spend much time together last night as he had returned very late and exhausted from his tour and they went straight to bed. She loved him deeply, and the thought of merely having breakfast together and catching up, made her tingle excitedly.

She placed her jumpsuit on the edge of the bed and prepared to slip her camisole off when Brian walked out the bathroom. Her breath still caught in her throat every time she saw him in all his glory. A few drops of water trickled from his chin to his chest. It was also evident that he had attempted to somehow get his ruffled her to lie flatter, but failed miserably. Then her gaze travelled to his black boxers, where a large bulge was pushing against the fabric.

"Hey." Was all she managed to blurt as he made his way to her, her gaze casually dropping to roam his body.

"Good morning, Babe." Brian smirked, laughing at her facial expression. "What?" He laughed again, as she simply stared at him, smliling.

"Nothing-" She shrugged. "I simply missed you, that's all." Leila replied. "What?" It was her turn to laugh when Brian edged closer to her, looking her mysteriously in the eyes.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled and kissed at the side of her neck. "I'm sorry I was a bit off last night. And I'm sorry you have to put up with me going on tour, I know you hate it." He told her truthfully, his thumb grazing her bottom lip.

"No-" She tried denying it but he stopped her.

"Don't even try denying it." He smirked again, becoming completely irresistible to her once more. "But I'm here now..." Brian spoke distantly into her shoulder, moving the strap of her camisole aside to kiss her shoulder back and forth. "And you can't even imagine how much I fucking missed you. Couldn't get you out of my mind the last month of it." He groaned into her neck before his hands slid underneath her cami and up to find her breasts.

"Babe, I thought we could first-" She began telling him about the cozy breakfast she had in mind but he cut her off, shaking his head.

"No, there's only one think we should be doing right now." He said, his fingers sliding beneath the lace band of Leila's thong to cup the globes of her ass. "I'm so fucking horny, you've no clue." Brian laughed against Leila's neck as he lifted her up against his torso and carried her in the direction of the balcony.

"I think I've got a clue." She smirked, his hard erection was pushing hard against her thin panties, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

"No you don't." He claimed, kissing her jaw. "You really don't, I'm gonna ravage you." Brian looked in her eyes while he lowered her to the long loveseat they had in front of the balcony's wide glass doors. Brian lifted Leila's thin top up and above her head and flung it somewhere across the room. His mouth immediately closed around her erect nipple, grazing it with his teeth and sighing against her skin. "Fuck, I missed your sexy body, Leila." He grunted, taking in her full breasts and slim waist before going for her hips. He then rolled her to the side, so that her rear was closest to him. "And that perfect ass, fuck, Babe." He took a handful of flesh and gave her a slight smack, making her moan. Brian then nudged her up, so that she was kneeling with her ass facing him.

"Fuck-" He sighed as he tugged her thong down to her ankles and then without warning, buried his face in her ass. She cried out, his tongue sucked at her pussy lips, reaching the wetness that had already leaked out of her, before finding her asshole, which it toyed with playfully.

"Goodness-" Leila sighed, reached back to find Brian' s head and only pushed him deeper in, feeling his tongue assaulting her in the most beautiful way. As suddenly as he took her, Brian pulled away. She looked over her shoulder only to find him ridding of his boxers, revealing his immense erection to her. No matter how long she'd been with him, the sight of that cock of his took her by surprise each time.

She gulped while she watched Brian take it in his hand and give it a couple of strokes, aiming it right at her exposed pussy, which clenched at the sight of him. It wasn't anything unhealthy or of irregular form. On the contrary, it was large and smooth and a few shallow veins graced its sleek shaft and his trimmed pubic hair framed his incredible maleness perfectly. "C'mon." Brian's sly smirk made her return to her senses.

"What?" Leila mumbled timidly, still staring longingly at his thick cock.

"Just do it." He smirked again, pacing towards her and cupping her ass in his hands. His knee edged her closer to the backrest and then spread her legs wide, allowing him to slip in between. Leila's hands gripped the board and she rested the side of her face against it, watching Brian in anticipation at the corner of her eyes. "Say you want it and it's a done deal." He whispered above her, pressing his lips to the crown of her head. "Say the word and I'll fuck you exactly how you deserve to be fucked." He breathed hotly in her ear, making Leila moan.

"Take me, make me cum." She breathed, closing her eyes. "Only you can do it to me right." Her breath shook as she felt him graze the hot tip of his cock against her wet entrance. "Push it in-" Leila begged, feeling his tongue beneath her ear.

She had to ask no more, before she even finished that sentence his dick was already two inches deep into her, and she squealed. He was so large, so long, so thick, it took her aback every time. "Wait-" She wined, her legs shaking with pleasure and her pussy crying with friction. She relaxed as much as she could but the second Brian began pushing again, her thighs clamped shut, trapping him in between. "Too good." She sighed.

"C'mere-" He sighed and slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs, finding her tight pussy stretched around his thick cock. "Fuck-" He muttered when his fingers stroked her spread lips. As always, he did not relent, determined to take her whether her body was capable of it or not. Wetting his fingertips with her thick juices, he found her clit, which he circled carefully. It was like pressing a magic button, the more he caressed it, the wetter she got, and the deeper his cock pushed inside her deliciously warm pussy. Leila howled, shuddering when he was as deep inside of her as he could possibly be, his balls pushing against her wet labia.

Brian gave a couple of full thrusts to warm her up and only sped up from there, the pressure built in his balls prevented him from holding anything back. On top of that, Leila was made to be fucked by him, and he wouldn't spare her any bit of pleasure.

"Yes-" Leila cried out, her sharp fingernails digging into the back of the loveseat's velvety backrest. "Please don't stop..." She mumbled wordlessly. Then, a cry of both pain and surprise ripped through her throat with Brian's hand collided with the tight flesh of the globes of her ass, making her insides clench with pleasure. "Oh, Baby-" Gasping, she shivered beneath his masculine, sweaty form, her petite body trapped between him and the backrest, her juices running down her thighs, nipples pressed hard into the velvet of the loveseat.

Another yelp of surprise slipped past her full, puckered lips when Brian grabbed a handful of her golden hair and yanked it back violently, arching her back, exposing her neck and most of all, allowing him to slide even deeper into her burning pussy. A disappointed pout formed on Leila's lips when Brian ceased his rough fucking. His muscular, tattooed arm left the seat to run down Leila's beautifully exposed body. His lips closed on the side of her neck and his tongue slid out to suck and lick at her flesh there, while his large palm slid down her torso.

His dominant touch found her full, pert breasts. Closing his hand roughly on her right breast, he gave it a tug before tweaking the pink, flesh colored nipple with his thumb, all while sucking her neck. "Brian, please-" Leila panted helplessly. By that time, he had stopped moving inside of her completely. His thick, hard cock was pushing against her pulsing walls tightly, stretching her out. She thought she could never grow accustomed to his immense size. His beautiful cock was crammed deep inside of her and her walls held him so in place so tightly, she could feel his bulging veins stroking her as well as the head of his cock already leaking precum inside.

When his ragged breath fell of the back of her neck and she felt him nuzzle the flesh of her nape, she could feel his eyes on her. Brian large hands had crept to the where her slim waist curved into the thighs gracefully and his fingertips danced on the inside of her thigh. Spreading her legs even wider with his knee, the back of Brian's finger ran down the deep curve of Leila's spine, making her shudder. Both his met against her tight and perfectly rounded ass, giving it another slap.

She couldn't handle that agonizing hault anymore, her juices were running down her thighs already and his big dick inside of her crying pussy didn't help stopping her hunger for him either. "Brian!" Leila groaned warningly when he only tortured her further. Spreading her ass cheeks, his fingertips found the hard bud of her hole, and he teased it playfully. Moaning in surprise, she tried pushing her hips into his dick, only to find some release, but Brian resisted. "Fuck! Stop playing with me-" She hissed angrily but simultaneously sank into his body when she felt his long fingers slide in-between her aching, spread legs.

"Tell me what you want." Brian demanded hotly into her ear when his fingers toyed with the fold of her soaking, wet pussy. She shuddered again, his touch found the spot where they were joined and only pushed his dick further in, if possibly. "Say it-" He said against the side of her face, calmly yet dominantly, "-I can tell. You're dripping wet. Say it-" He bit at the crook of neck and pressed his fingers directly against her puffed clit. Crying out, she bucked her hips helplessly into his hand. Titling her face to meet his, she bit at his lip.

"Please fuck me more." She begged, her own hand sliding down to cover his, which was slowly playing with her pussy. Closing her eyes, she whispered absentmindedly against the stubble of his chin. "Please-" She gripped his hand harder, grinding it into her crotch. She just wanted to cum already, she didn't care how but she knew that when and how she would find release was Brian's call, and his alone.

Brian's sly laugh was all the response her aroused pleas received. A second later, his fingers, wet with Leila's own lubes were piercing hard into the flesh of her hips. He thrust her forward again and without warning, slid his cock out of her. Before Leila could protest, Brian slammed into hard and slid out. Again and again he tortured her, pushing in, spreading her wide and retreating, making her groan. Leila was so overwhelmed with both pleasure and the need for more she could cry pleading him to fuck her as mercilessly as he did second beforehand.

Right when she opened her mouth, Brian grabbed two handfuls of her ass and rammed hard inside her soaking wet, flaming hot pussy. Her eyes shut in delight, a grin spread across her mouth and she yelped. His thick erection reached every possible spot within her, pumping expertly in and out of her. Her prayers to him were answered. "Fuck-yes! Brian, shit-" She gasped, gripping the headrest one more for dear life. His pace only heightened, filling her completely over and over again. She could feel her clit aching with an approaching orgasm, her g-spot pulsed against the potent thrusts of his cock while her juices had already traveled all the way to the curve of the back of her knee.

"Motherfuck-" Brian cursed under his breath while her pussy chocked his cock, almost milking him off all he had. Pushing against the small of her back, he gathered even deeper access to her, making Leila scream. She felt the heavenly sense of release spreading from deep within her stomach all through her body. She jerked, her torso shook and her knees gave out when a flaming orgasm ripped through her and only heightened with each thrust Brian gave her. She gave another shudder of pleasure and her walls clamped hard around the thick, hard dick deep in her pussy. She felt something clench within her and more liquid gushed out of her, amplifying the slapping sounds of Brian's dick pushing into her pussy.

"Yes! Fuck!" She screamed, her squirting pussy soaked Brian's dick and he pulled out briefly, allowing it to gush down their legs and soak the padded loveseat. She was still shaking violently, holding onto the backrest for dear life. "Oh goodness-" She breathed, pushing her forehead into the padding.

Her sultry eyes opened only to look back at her lover, with him she had lost all physical contact all of the sudden. Yelping in surprise, Leila found herself rolled over and slammed down with her back to the cushions. The dark, brown orbs of Brian's eyes watched her lustfully as he crouched above her. He had a predator-like look on his face, his gaze burning into her. Grabbing her by both legs, he slid her further down, bending her knees and spreading her thighs. Brian breathed hard, his eyes still glued to hers. The glorious sight of him made her pussy clench with arousal, his dark, almost black, sweaty hair was pushed back, framing his sculpted face handsomely, posing a contrast to his sharp cheekbones. His collarbone glistened with sweat and so did his bulky, tattooed muscular arms, which flexed hard as he supported his bodyweight atop of her. Beads of sweat glittered across his broad, muscled chest, dripping down his stomach to his trimmed pubic hair. Leila's eyes widened greedily when they fell on his large erection, which swung slowly above her stomach, sleek with Leila's wetness.

Her hand reached to close around Brian's glorious cock when he pushed it away, and with the look of an animal going in for the kill, fell to his knees next to her and buried his face in her pussy. Gasping, she knotted her hands in his hair. She felt him exhale against her, casting a cool breath of air on her aching cunt. His hot tongue spread her folds carefully while Brian shifted between her legs. Rising her pelvis to the level of his hungry mouth, he hooked his arms around Leila's hips, holding her in place.

The mere sight of his handsome face buried between her legs almost sent Leila over the edge. His dark, determined eyes locked with her glazy ones, turning her breath shallow. She felt his skilled tongue dip into her wet center and then run all along her pussy, making her want to come right then and there.

"Fuck Baby, you're mouth is so talented." She closed her eyes and pushed against his wet mouth, jerking with pleasure. "Mm-" She smacked her lips together, watching one of his hands leave the small of her stomach to spread her pussy lips with him thumb, before touching it to her clit in a feathery stroke. He played her like once of his fine guitars. "More." She asked of him, her perky breasts heaving as she breathed hard, her heel digging into his tattooed upper back, wanting him closer.

Unlike before, he obeyed instantly. Circling her swollen clit with his thumb a couple more times, his long fingers slid in between the folds of her flesh. His tongue retrieved, making way for a couple of his fingers to slide deep into her, finding her spot instantly. Waves of warm pleasure coursed from her pussy down her legs, her fingernails reached as far as they could, lovingly grazing Brian's shoulders while he sucked at her. Twisting his fingers inside her wet core, her made her jolt. Retrieving his fingers, he hugged her waist again, and returned to pleasing her with his mouth alone. His stubble brushed against the inside curve of her ass cheek and her inner thighs, wet with her cum.

"I'm so close-" She whispered into the pillow, wondering whether he had heard her at all. Barely able to take it anymore, she untangled her hand from his hair and before she could reach down and play with herself, desperate for release, Brian made her pussy cum against his mouth. Gasping his name, she felt how he licked and sucked her clean, his days old stubble stimulating her higher.

Sitting up, legs still spread with her lover in between, she reached for him, willing to suck his beautiful dick all night if that's what it took to repay him for the unreal pleasure he had just given her. Her arms reached out to wrap themselves against his broad shoulders when she felt once of his hands, fingers still wet with her come, grab her jaw and hold her in place. Brian pushed two fingers into her mouth and she sucked them clean while he toyed with her tongue. Looking into his eyes lustfully, she watched him smirk while pulling out of her mouth and sucking his wet thumb into his own mouth, enjoying her taste himself. Her breath caught in her throat and she rested her hands on his sweaty chest, stroking his pecks and titled her face to finally kiss him.

"You're so fucking beautiful." She heard him mutter beneath his breath before their lips closed in a sloppy, wet kiss. Roaming his torso with her hands, she guided Brian to lie back, kissing him deeper. She could never explain what that man did to her, both physically and mentally. He was so rough and so tender at the same time, kept her cumming and screaming like his life depended on it, like it was his only wish to watch her squirm beneath his touch.

Breaking from his lips, she panted against his ajar lips. Crawling on top of Brian, she straddled his waist, still holding her perfectly sculpted face in her tender hands. "Thank you." She whispered against the corner of his mouth, kissing it softly. "It was amazing." She sighed, nuzzling her face in the side of his neck, clawing down his tensed torso. Her touch finally found his cock, which has swelled to an immense side. She felt it throbbing against her fingers and gave it a couple of hard pumps. Biting her lip hungrily, she watched a few clear drops of him come leak out the tip. The way his abs flexed and the silent curse that fell from his lips let her know how close to exploding he really was.

"Dammit, Leila-" Brian hissed as she was now massaging his hard dick with both her hands, seated on his groin with thighs on either side of his body, her wet pussy sopping onto his skin.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Reunited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds