• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prim's Punishment

Prim's Punishment

Masturbation on request or miss the World Cup Semi Final? I humbly chose the latter and apologised. Thinking that was enough. Thinking it such a small oversight. But Prim took it as a major slap in the face. It was Her cock and She would not be denied by a mere football match, even if Her orders to me were to do it in a sleazy pub toilet.

I still turned up for our rendezvous the next day and prayed She would too. Later I realised the chance to assert Her will, to punish me, and above all to have a session entirely on Her terms rather than compromise with me, would never have kept Her away. She needed to make this point, She needed to make it clear this was about Her and not about me. Her eyes when we met, the knowing nod that signified what was to come, spoke volumes. She said virtually nothing apart from that.

She kept me waiting with inane banter with a mutual friend, barely looking at me as I hopped from one foot to another in anticipation. When finally She was ready, we walked separately and in silence to our room. The silence was deafening- this was a very different type of scene, with neither love nor laughter.

For a while She held me, looked at me with that devilish grin, shook Her head and smiled ...my mind whirled at what was going through Hers. She seemed to melt slightly and I thought perhaps She might have reconsidered. I was wrong.

Quickly She had me kneel on the bed, not even undressed – this another rarity, I was usually always naked in Her presence. Rapidly She had my collar on, my jeans and panties down, my white arse in the air. She barely noticed my dripping erection, whereas usually it would be the focus of Her attentions.

She took Her favourite black belt from my jeans. No pre-amble and not even the cursory warm up She usually granted me. Wading straight in she beat my cheeks, my thighs, my arms.....it stung like hell but was not quite hard enough to prevent me hanging on. So she changed tactics and beat me with several other objects, none of which I could see as she made sure She was always behind me, where I could not connect in any way with Her. One savage blow to my fleshy flanks made me crumple in a foetal position of utter submission- the first sign of Her pleasure in over an hour was a gratified sigh and a pause whilst she recorded my suffering on my phone's camera.

Quickly and without any communication she slipped into her harness and penetrated me anally with minimal preparation. She put a mask on me and wrapped my leash tight around my neck, making me choke and gasp. She fucked me without feeling, mechanically and methodically, only briefly betraying her own arousal with a cooing message of encouragement. It seemed cold and entirely dispassionate, and I felt I was being forced to atone for a sin I barely had noticed.

Having beaten and fucked me into a measure of sullen apologetic acceptance, She now could afford some time to rig up more elaborate punishments. My cock was tied and then bent back and tied to a light fitting. More photos of the stress on it and the veins and the dripping pre-cum. She beat it with a ruler, she beat a butt plug into my now gaping and receptive arse, then she just beat me some more, focussing on my upper arms where she knew it hurt most. It was incessant and I started to lose my focus on pleasing Her, started to think about myself, started to beg for it to stop, for compassion, for mercy. All unheard.

Often this had been a signal in the past for an interval and some sexy, intimate comforting play. But today it was a signal for being whipped by Her evil metal beads, searing their way across my loins and my arm leaving surreal red welts.

She did then pause to lay down and watch me....me facing her on all fours, face reddening inches from hers as I slowly choked, cock throbbing purple below me. I looked at Her but didn't recognise Her- all warmth gone, a different kind of connection established, and one I hated already.

She released the leash from around my neck and I momentarily thought my ordeal was over. But instead She attached thick elastic cords and made me howl as she cackled and pinged them against my flesh from all angles. I writhed and danced in front of her. I was rapidly losing it. This was the wrong kind of 'Unfair' for me, but the right kind for Her- and that, today, was all that mattered. For once she didn't ask me to suffer quietly- she wanted my punishment to be heard and recognised. I later found out it certainly was.

She made me kneel and started to rig some more ties around me in elastic. Suddenly I could only see another hour of this incessant pain. I fought it back but then it flooded out- She had broken me, I could obey Her no longer- briefly, in the midst of my misery, I even wanted Her to go.

She started to pack. Silent. I could not read what She was thinking even now.

My red mist subsided and I begged Her to stay and talk about why she had treated me so. She was frosty at first, angry with my weakness, but slowly began to listen and then to thaw slightly. She told me it was time I was reminded not to underestimate her, nor to disobey Her nor expect it to be about my wishes. My logic and excuses were pulverised by Her single minded objectives. Her dominance over me was the only point of reference that meant anything.

Fortunately I found an Achilles heel. At the root of all Her sadism is the need for pleasure. Having apologised and suffered and even shed a tear or two without the merest hint of clemency, one kiss to the back of Her neck and suddenly She was the Mistress I recognised, and had missed so deeply. Whether through pity or arousal I couldn't say, but She moaned softly. I cared even less as we fell into each other's arms at last.

The rest of our time together was the bundle of wet mouths, fabulous banter, rabid fetishes and sweet intimacies that has been the hallmark of our time together. I was glad we had survived, I was glad She had felt me suitably admonished, I was glad She had beaten her religion into me. I was glad She had forgiven me.

Most of all, I was glad She was happy again. My only objective achieved belatedly and at a price. And a lesson learned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Prim's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds