• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

1234

My Boyfriend likes to expose me
or perhaps it should be called
The exhibitionist in denial
by Vanessa Evans

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

Before you read this part I strongly suggest that you read the earlier parts. They will give you the background that will make this part a lot more enjoyable.

Part 16 – The torment goes on

=====================

My new Bicycle
-------------------
I'm really getting myself fit with all this cycling. I can do it while I'm watching television. I tried surfing the internet on my tablet but I just couldn't concentrate. Ryan's made a space for the bike in front of the window so that I can get some fresh air while I'm cycling. Well that's what he told me but I thought that maybe it was for Mr. Perv to watch my nude cycling exercise. He must know about the dildo sticking up through the saddle and fucking me as I peddle because he'll have seen it when I'm not riding it.


Ryan drove us to his parent's the other week and we came back with Ryan's bike, in bits, in the back of the car. Ryan put it back together the next morning and we went for our first outdoor ride with me on my new bike.

Ryan hadn't liked the idea of me wearing a longer skirt to stop people seeing the dildo go up and down under the saddle so he came up with the idea of a cover that clips onto the frame. After a bit of experimentation I managed make one out of old clothes. That cover and a strategically placed jacket hid the bikes 'extra feature' as we took it down the stairs. I didn't want the neighbours seeing the dildo and asking awkward questions. Ryan said that he'll be a lot happier when we get our house and I'll be able to ride it straight out of the garage.

Anyway, I was wearing an 'A' line miniskirt and when I lifted my leg over the crossbar Ryan told me that he got a look at my pussy and accused me of being 'wet with the anticipation of fucking myself in public'. He was right I was wet, but it was with the thought of the pleasure that I always get when exercising on the bike, not the fact that I would be doing it in public.

I eased myself down on the dildo and off we went; Ryan following me so that he could shout directions to me. I was happy with that because it meant less chance of anyone (other than Ryan) seeing my skirt blow up at the back and exposing my bare butt (the skirt was too short to partially sit on).

We didn't get much further than the local park and we certainly got some funny looks; well I did. I'm not sure whether people were looking at my funny looking bike, my screwed-up face, or my legs; my skirt was bunched up round my waist and people could probably see my bald pubes.

I had to stop twice and lean against trees; there were too many people around for me to lift myself off the dildo; that would have been way too embarrassing. Those orgasms were wonderful but the third one was the best. There was nowhere to stop so I had to keep peddling. Ryan later told me that I was moaning and shouting 'yes, yes' as we peddled passed a few people out walking. I do hope that they didn't realise what I was doing.


We got home and I'd just lifted myself off the dildo and was enjoying the pressure from the cold crossbar when a young man came round the corner behind me. He must have seen the dildo, and as he got passed me he turned and stared at me as he walked. He had a big grin on his face. Mine went all red with embarrassment. Ryan said that he bet that I had enjoyed him looking at me. Of course I told him that I hadn't.


The next time that I took my bike out was on my own. Ryan was visiting a mate and I felt like some exercise and the feel of fresh air on my 'interesting' bits. I managed to get the bike down the stairs without anyone seeing me and set off. It was evening and it was starting to get dark so there wasn't much chance of anyone realising what I was doing to myself.

I peddled along a couple of streets and through the park not getting close to anyone. When I had an orgasm I could shout at the top of my voice without anyone hearing me. My sexual high must have made me braver and less inhibited because I peddled out of the other side of the park towards a shopping area. The front of my skirt was up round my belly and the back was fluttering in the wind; and I didn't care. The dildo was keeping me on a high.

I remember a couple of rude comments from some youths and a couple of car horns going but I just kept pedalling and cumming. I was in heaven.

I suddenly realised that I was getting to a very busy area so I turned down a side street and headed back to the park. As I peddled through the park I passed the kids play area and though about the ropes. I was torn between peddling with the dildo fucking me and the idea of sliding down the rope.

I kept peddling.

When I got back to our building I stopped and leant against a lamp post. I needed to get my breath back before climbing off and carrying the bike up the stairs. As I sat there I saw a couple walking towards me. As they got closer I pulled my skirt down at the front. Shit, it was our neighbours, Sandra and John.

"Hi Tanya," Sandra said; "are you okay, you look a little flushed."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've just been on a long workout. I'll be okay in a minute."

"That bike looks as though it has some heavy attachments; would you like me to carry it up the stairs?" John asked. He had a grin on his face.

"NO! no," I quickly replied. "It looks heavier than it actually is. I can manage; but thank you for the offer."

"If you're sure." John added.

"Yeah, it's no problem." I replied as Sandra and John set off up the path and into the building.


It was then that I realised that I'd subconsciously started pedalling backwards while I was talking to Sandra and John. I'd been fucking myself with the dildo whilst talking to them. My face went redder, even though there was no one to see it.

I waited a couple of minutes and then slowly climbed off the bike. As I carried it up the stairs I half wished that I had let John carry it up the stairs; I was knackered.


Our next cycling adventure was a few weeks later. Ryan dismantled the bikes and loaded them into the car. We drove out to this big reservoir that has a path right round it. We'd been there before and walked along some of the paths, then snuck off into a wooded area and emulated the rabbits that we saw.

As Ryan assembled the bikes in the car park I got embarrassed as the dildo was out in the open. I tried to stand between it and the people who were looking at us as much as I could but I'm sure that some of them saw it. I wondered what they thought.

When Ryan had finished getting the bikes ready he held mine so that I could get on and impale myself whilst still in one place. I didn't fancy getting on and impaling myself as I was going down the car park; there were too many people around.

I lowered myself onto the dildo then pedalled backwards a couple of times to get comfortable. Then I put one foot on the ground to wait for Ryan to get on his bike. My short skirt was just about covering my butt and pubes, but if the wind started up then who knows what people would be able to see.

I did get a couple of funny looks riding through the car park but thankfully, most people were too busy doing their own thing.


Off we went onto the path round the reservoir. It only took a few minutes for me to get aroused and to stop caring if anyone could tell what was happening. Ryan kept urging me to go faster and the saddle got wetter and wetter. It wasn't long before my juices were running down the insides of my legs but the breeze stopped them going too far.

I told Ryan that I was getting close to cumming and wanted to stop but he kept urging me to keep going. I rode straight through both my first and second orgasm and I'm sure that one elderly couple that we passed as I was having my second thought I was some sort of nutter as I shouted,

"Yes, yes."


As my third orgasm approached Ryan told me to stop and put a foot down. He came alongside me and got me to lean back a little. He reached over and flicked my clit as he kissed me.

"I love you, you horny little slut." He said as he unfastened my little wrap skirt and pulled it off me.

"Right, let's go." Ryan said as he bundled the material in his hand and started pedalling.

What could I do? I looked round, saw no one close, and started pedalling again.

As the dildo fucked me I looked all around hoping not to see anyone. Fortunately there was no one around. I tried to pedal faster but it was too much for me. I'd found the speed that was the most that my pussy could cope with.

We went through a wooded area and as we emerged there was a group of young people walking towards us.

"Ryan!" I shouted, "my skirt."

But Ryan ignored me. My face was scarlet and I was about to cum again as the group parted to let me through.

"Fucking hell!"

"What the...."

"Slut!"

"Did...."

Those were just the comments that I could make out. I daren't look back at them but Ryan later told me that every one of them had stopped and were staring at me as we disappeared into the distance. At least they couldn't actually see my pussy or my face.

Anyway, I was too busy cumming and trying to stay on the bike.


Eventually we made it back to the car park, but I had to ride bottomless right to the car. As soon as I got there I slowly got off the bike and lay it down on the ground. I squat down and waited for Ryan to open the car door. Way too many people had already seen me bottomless.


Ryan didn't give me my skirt back until he parked the car at home.


Another time that we were both out cycling through built-up areas with Ryan following me; I noticed quite a few people looking at me. More than usual and some of them were pointing at me and had looks of shock on their faces. Okay, my skirt was up round my waist at the front but we weren't going fast enough for the back of my skirt to be floating up.

When we finally stopped I saw why people were looking at me differently. The cover below the saddle had disappeared and people were seeing the dildo go up and down. They all knew that I was fucking myself in public.

It is one thing for me to be getting the pleasure from the dildo fucking me as I ride along in the fresh air, but it's so embarrassing knowing that people can see the dildo fucking me.

I was so mad when Ryan held up the cover and said that it dropped off just after we'd left home. I had a right go at Ryan for not telling me, and for not stopping me to put the cover back on. All he would say was,

"You were obviously enjoying yourself, and I thought that you must have known the cover fell off. I assumed that you'd finally admitted to yourself that you are an exhibitionist."

"NO I'M NOT AN EXHIBITIONIST!" I shouted at him, not caring who could hear me and I got back on my bike and rode home as quickly as I could. I was so mad that I didn't care what people saw."


We did have a good fuck just as soon as we got through the door at home.

Kegel Exercises
------------------
What with the great, fun exercise on my bike, the dildo stuck to the stool in the kitchen and Ryan's cock; my pussy seems to be permanently full these days. Ryan said something to the effect that it was getting like fucking the channel tunnel. That hurt, and we both agreed that something had to be done. Getting rid of the bike or the stool was out of the question so something else had to be found.

We both spent ages on the internet and Ryan came up with this thing called Kegel exercises. When I said that I didn't have any urination problems Ryan told me that there were great side benefits, one of them was just what we were looking for.

He said that if I did these muscle exercises for 15 minutes 3 times every day I'd get better control of my pussy muscles; and he was right. In spite of all the time that I have the bike dildo going in and out of me, the time that I spend impaled on the stool in the kitchen, and all the time that Ryan's fucking me; I've ended up with very tight pussy muscles.

Ryan tells me that if I keep up these exercises I'll soon be able to stop him from cumming inside me. He says that me squeezing on his cock whilst it's inside me will be like squeezing his cock in my hand when he's trying to shoot his load.

He says that fucking me will be like what he imagines it would be like to fuck a very young pussy; like a girl the age that a lot of people mistake me for.


Ryan also says that he's going to work on getting me to squirt better. I already squirt occasionally but Ryan wants me to be able to do it all the time. I'm not so sure that I want that because I get way too wet as it is. Besides, if he makes me cum in front of strangers again, squirting will be a double dose of embarrassment and humiliation. Another thing is that I don't know how I would cope if I squirt when I cum at work.

Ryan says that I should be able to stop myself squirting at times if I really want to. I hope that he's right.


Ryan's been helping me by stimulating my G spot whist rubbing my clit. Those 2 together make my orgasms 'out of this world' and I have squirted a little so far; but all that has been in the privacy of our home so I've loved every second of it.

I'm trying to concentrate on the practise rather than what might happen if I do end up squirting every time that I cum. That combined with that running machine word could make my life very pleasurable, but terrible at the same time.

My Clit Ring
--------------
No I'm not talking about the piercing in my clit hood, I'm talking about this little micro doughnut style ring that Ryan bought for me. When I first saw it I had to ask Ryan what it was; it was way too small to go on any of my fingers so I was at a loss as to where I was supposed to wear it. When Ryan told me it was for my clit I thought that he was joking. How the hell was my clit supposed to go through a hole that small?

Ryan told me that he'd read a story called 'Tease to Please' by someone calling themselves 'inkyscandal'. In that some crazy Japanese scientist had put a tiny ring on this intern girl's clit and every so often it would vibrate and give her an orgasm. Ryan had searched the internet for hours looking for it, or something similar and he discovered what he presented me with.

I suppose you could call it a wonder of modern nano technology. It's a miniature vibrator that only has 1 mode – random bursts of about 15 seconds. Its battery gets charged by it coming into contact with this pad that has a PP3 battery attached to it; a bit like these new mobile phone chargers. Ryan even bought me a pair of knickers that I can hold the charging pad in place with; a bit like wearing a panty liner with a PP3 battery in it. It's uncomfortable and I don't really like wearing it (nor panty liners), but it's the only way that I can charge the clit ring so I endure it. Fortunately it only takes about an hour to fully charge the ring and it lasts for about a day. If Ryan had his way I'd carry the knickers, pad and battery in my handbag and wear them every time the clit ring goes flat; except that he won't let me wear knickers of any sort when I go out.

Even when the battery is flat I've got this constant reminder that I'm wearing the ring; it re-shapes my clit so that it sticks out a bit more and feels 'different'.
And the anticipation of when I'm going to get zapped again often keeps my AF simmering.

When the ring is charged up it's amazing. I used to think that the random zap vibe was amazing (and embarrassing) but this is something else. I now know what it's like for a girl suffering from 'Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder'. The first time that it zapped my clit was incredible. It was like Ryan had been giving me cunnilingus for half an hour. The second time it happened I was so horny (probably with anticipation) and I got so close to cumming that I got frustrated when it stopped. After that I came just about each time that I got zapped.

It's so good to be zapped when Ryan's actually fucking me. We can't do that with any of my vibrators inside me.

Sorry, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself. To get the ring on my clit Ryan told me that he'd have to freeze my clit. That statement got me worried; and scared. Now Ryan's put ice cubes on my clit and in my pussy before, and they felt great, but to freeze my clit! That didn't sound like fun.

Then he told me that he wasn't actually going to freeze it; just get it so cold that it shrank enough and lost all sensations so that it could be pushed through the ring without me cumming. He said that if I was all excited my clit would swell and I wouldn't be able to keep still long enough for him to get the ring over the end; which was very true.

I was nervous and excited when Ryan went for the ice. I was lying on my back on a towel on the bed with my legs spread wide and the anticipation was horrible. Of course I jumped when the first ice cubes touched my clit. My AF started to rise and I reached for Ryan's cock. He pushed me away (a first) and told me to concentrate on the job to hand.

Shit, that ice was cold. The cold was spreading all over my lower half before Ryan said that my clit had shrunk enough for him to try to get the ring on. At that point I couldn't feel him moving my clit from side to side.


I couldn't see what Ryan was doing to me as his fingers worked away. After a couple of minutes Ryan stood up and stepped back.

"Shit TT; that looks good, I can't wait for you to thaw out and get that thing charged."


I sat up and dried myself then went and stood in front of the mirror. I could just see the shiny, silver coloured ring pushing my clit further out between my lips than normal. I thought about how embarrassing it was going to be if someone saw it and I'd have to explain what it was. I told Ryan that I wanted to start wearing knickers; or at least a thong.

"No way girl! One pair for charging and that's it; and I don't want you wearing them while we're out." was all that Ryan said.


I thawed out some more and saw that my clit was even more pronounced. The thought of it being seen like that was embarrassing me. Ryan saw my embarrassment and asked me what I was thinking. After I'd told him he was as sympathetic as usual,

"Oh you'll soon get used to it; like you did with your other jewellery. Besides, your clit has always stuck out."

"Not this far." I replied.

He was right; I now thought no more of people seeing my clit hood and nipple jewellery than I thought of them seeing me totally naked. Not that I could ever get used to people seeing me totally naked. It's VERY embarrassing.

I spent the next 30 minutes looking at my new pussy in the mirror and seeing how sensitive my new shaped clit was. I only managed doing it for 30 minutes before I got Ryan to fuck me. I didn't get zapped that time Ryan fucked me but when we did it later that night the ring did zap me and I came right there and then – mid fuck. I decided that I want to be zapped every time that Ryan fucks me.


It was only when Ryan took me to the pub that night that I realised just how embarrassing my new clit ring was going to be. Just imaging me standing there in the middle of a group of strangers and having an orgasm without having any physical contact, sexual or not. I felt really sorry for the women that have PGAD.

The sex with Ryan that night was wonderful.


About a week after Ryan fitted the ring on my clit we'd arranged to go for a drink with some of Ryan's workmates. I hadn't seen some of them for quite a while so I was looking forward to catching-up. Also, I was hoping that Emma would be there with Karen because I was hoping to arrange a girly day shopping

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds