• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Last Bequest

A Last Bequest

Mark Hammond was dying. Sad, of course. A little morbid, certainly, but an unfortunate fact nonetheless.

It was not earth-shattering news. Mark had known for the last year and, slowly, had come to accept his fate. He had become philosophical; a thinker, sorting out what remained of his days and putting his affairs in order. He was no longer angry, no longer confused. He now acknowledged his destiny with a calm serenity that, previously, he had been unaware he possessed.

The long expensive foreign holidays had been taken, the flashy sports car that he had always wanted had been bought and then sold again as soon as he realised it didn’t really suit him and the mortgage had been paid off. Everything had been done, everything was complete and in order. There was only one problem left to sort out: Tania.

Tania Hammond felt that she was never going to be able to accept the situation in the same tranquil and composed manner that her husband seemed to do. When he had first broken the news she had negated everything. Doctors were often wrong, she claimed, he was too young, there must be something else they could do. But as Mark’s health began to fail, she realised that there was nothing anyone could do. The tears flowed and for several days she shut off completely.

His wife’s complete refusal to accept the inevitable had upset Mark greatly. Their eight-year marriage had been very close; they were able to talk about anything and everything, but now it seemed that the one thing that really needed to be talked about was not being discussed.

There were other things that also troubled Mark. Sex with Tania had always been fantastic to say the least. In bed (or anywhere else for that matter) Mark’s auburn-haired, sultry wife had been a wild woman and there was little that they hadn’t tried together. Oral and anal sex had been a regular feature of their sex life as had dressing up, role playing and even, on one occasion, the addition of another woman into the bedroom to make up a threesome. But Mark’s poor health had exhausted him. It was rare now that he was able to raise a strong enough erection to make love. He and Tania had not had sex in nearly a month and he knew how frustrated she must have felt. He was sure that this was adding to the problem of her lack of acceptance of the situation.

Mark thought long and hard about this dilemma. He had already accepted that once he was no longer around, his wife would certainly find another man and eventually a husband. Perhaps, if he recognized that fact as a given, he could help her select another man in advance, so to speak!

The idea of Tania with another man began to fuel Mark’s imagination. It seemed the perfect solution and would surely help with his wife’s short-term sexual frustration.

“Well, it seems like a good idea,” Tania said uncertainly, “but are you sure? It’s one thing to know that I’ll eventually re-marry, but quite another to be there in the same room while he fucks me!”

Mark hadn’t really thought about the practicalities of his plan. To be in the same room while another man took his wife; could he do it? He felt a surge of ineffectual excitement and knew that the answer was yes. It would be his last bequest!

That night in bed, the couple talked until the early hours of the morning. Both naked, Tania wriggled and writhed against her husbands’ body as they discussed her sexual attributes; the tight, flatness of her toned body, the smoothness of her perpetually shaved mound and the size and sensitivity of her heavy breasts. Mark could feel her moist against his thigh and groaned silently. There was little he could offer her but his fingers and used them expertly between the delicious folds of her pouting labia until she had shuddered into a satisfied climax.

Over the weeks the selection process became increasingly difficult. Several unsatisfactory introductions had been effected and so far, neither Mark nor Tania had met anyone that they would have considered even marginally suitable. Mark was becoming more and more frustrated and he knew that his wife was probably suffering even more.

And then, along came Carl. His initial letter came via a high-class dating agency and cited his occupation as a surveyor. He was unmarried, not too young and not too old and worked out regularly. After a week or so of corresponding it was clear that Carl perfectly understood the situation and so a date was set for a meeting at the Hammonds’ home.

Immediately Mark met Carl, he knew that they would get on. The newcomer was sympathetic to their situation without being condescending and was obviously not just after sex with Tania as many of his predecessors had proved to be. But Mark could see that there was a spark of sexual electricity between Carl and his wife. It seemed that they had found The One.

Tania was much impressed by Carl’s demeanour. He was not at all pushy and it was in fact she that had to take the lead in bringing the conversation around to sex. Ever since she had laid eyes on him she knew that she wanted him. She had never been unfaithful before – even in the previous months when Mark’s health had failed – but now it seemed, with her husband’s approval, she would finally get what she needed!

Tania had dressed simply. A plain yellow summer dress concealed a pair of high-cut lacy black panties and a matching bra. It was too warm for stockings (which she actually loved to wear), so she had decided to go barelegged and barefoot. Her flowing auburn hair was freshly washed and she could feel her whole body tingling with anticipation. She was ready!

The downstairs guest room had been made up earlier and Tania winked at her husband as she led Carl by the hand towards the large bed that dominated the centre of the room. She indicated that Mark should follow them.

Mark could feel the butterfly tingles in the pit of his stomach as he followed his sexily dressed wife and Carl into the bedroom. He wasn’t feeling at all as he had expected too; far from any emotional jealousy, his mood was one of excited anticipation.

Mark settled himself into a chair and took a deep breath. He sighed; even the exertion of walking from one room to the next had exhausted him. He watched as Tania sat on the edge of the bed. Her knees were together and her hands by her sides. She was looking directly at Carl as he stood in front of her.

“Why don’t you take your dress off, sweetheart?” Mark said. “I’m sure Carl would like a better look!”

Tania smiled sweetly first at her husband and then at her prospective lover. Her hands went behind her shoulders and pulled the thin tie that held the halter around her neck. She moved slowly but deftly, standing and then shimmying the light garment down over her legs and stepping out of it. Both men gasped as the beautiful woman stood before them in her underwear, proudly displaying her exquisite form.

The smile still set on her pretty face, Tania pulled Carl close to her. Her arms snaked around his neck and the couple kissed deeply. Mark watched them fervently as their tongues danced in and out of each other’s mouths. Carl’s hands were all over her body; squeezing a buttock through her panties and stroking the swell of a heavy breast through the bra.

The fondling kiss lasted a few more minutes before Tania, with a gasp of air, broke the embrace and stood back wordlessly. She stared straight into the eyes of her lover while her hands went behind her back and expertly unclasped the hook of the bra. The undergarment, now loose, fell away from her breasts and, with a flick of her wrist and a light giggle, she sent it spinning away to land on the other side of the room.

Mark could hardly blame Carl for leaping straight onto Tania. Now dressed only in her panties, her pendulous breasts swung tantalizingly in front of him and the young man lost no time in pulling off his own shirt and scooping the warm mounds of womanly flesh into his hands.

Whilst Carl fondled and sucked on Tania’s already hard nipples, her own hands were busy easing down the zipper on his jeans. In his letters, Carl had stated that he was quite large but, as Mark watched his wife pull the rod of inflamed flesh out from the denim pants, he couldn’t help a small exclamation of surprise. Carl was hard, thick and long. His cock swung almost menacingly above two heavy looking balls and as Tania wrapped her long cool fingers around his shaft Mark was sure that he could see a small bead of pre-cum liquid ooze from the tip.

Carl gasped out loud as he felt Tania grip his manhood and start to slowly manipulate it. His lips locked around one swollen nipple and sucked hard. He heard a moan of encouragement escape from between her lips and closed his eyes in appreciation. He felt her fingers play lightly under his scrotum and had to use all his powers of concentration just to stay in the game!

Tania could feel the swollen member in her fingers and sighed deeply. Her nipples felt hard and turgid, as she knew they would. She had always considered her large breasts to be one of her best features and loved it when they were kissed and groped. In fact there was only one thing she preferred more than having her tits sucked, and that was to have a stiff cock sliding between them. But that could wait for a while, she thought. Right now what she wanted was to taste the thick hard weapon that was currently throbbing in her hand.

As Tania disengaged herself and sat back on the bed, she squeezed her own breasts while watching Carl strip off the rest of his clothes. He kicked off his shoes haphazardly and stepped out of his jeans quickly. His penis arched upwards bending towards the indent of his navel, his balls swung confidently; full looking and proud.

Tania held her breath as he walked towards her. Her body felt hot with anticipation. She looked at his form; hairy, muscular chest that made her ache inside; long, thick legs and a handsome rugged face. But Tania’s eyes always seemed to drift back to his groin. She wanted that hot, hard cock inside her!

Carl approached the bed slowly, deliberately teasing. He had himself back under control now and knew that there was little chance of him embarrassing himself by cumming too soon. He kneeled on the bed. His cock head was only millimetres away form Tania’s open mouth and, as he leaned forward, he sighed deeply feeling the warm wetness engulf him. His fingers drifted up and down her body as he was so expertly fellated. Her tits and nipples felt so hot, her belly flat and smooth as silk and, as he reached lower to the crotch of her panties he was pleased to feel the moistness that he had hoped would be present.

Mark continued to watch with awed fascination as his wife swallowed the swollen protrusion of manly flesh. He could see Carl’s fingers pulling at the side of her lace panties as he moved them out of the way to expose her shaved pussy. She looked so wet and when Carl slid two digits between the folds of her sex lips they disappeared up into her body with a graceful ease.

Carl moaned deeply and thrust another inch of his tool into Tania’s tight throat. He could feel the glorious friction that her muscles caused as he slid in and out with a steady rhythm. His fingers were becoming more wet by the moment as he gently probed her vagina and stroked her clit. He knew that very soon he wanted his cock buried deep inside her.

“God, you’re big!” Gasped Tania as she allowed the thick weapon out of her throat. “I hope you’re going to cum hard when the time is right!”

“Not just yet though, baby. I wanna fuck you first!”

“Ohhh yes! That sounds just what I need. A big hard cock rammed up my cunt!”

Mark felt his breath catch in his throat. He had never heard Tania use such coarse language before. She was clearly as excited as she had ever been and from the look of her, the use of such expletives only served to increase her passion to greater heights.

Carl smiled and lay back on the bed, his solid penis jutting out from his body like a flagpole as he watched Tania step out of her damp underwear.

“Hop on board, baby!” He laughed, slapping his thighs and indicating that Tania should straddle him.

Mark continued to watch his wife’s every move. She certainly needed no second invitation and swinging one long, slender leg over Carl’s midsection, she grasped his thick cock and guided it straight into her pussy.

Mark heard both Carl and Tania gasp in unison as they coupled excitedly. Tania was kneeling over her lover and facing her husband as, with her hands once again cupping her breasts, she began to ride him like a stallion. Her body moved in a wonderful symphony of lust; rising and falling on the fierce erection in a steady rhythm that soon started to become faster. Mark could hear her breathing fast and ragged as she climbed higher and higher towards her orgasm. The toes on her bare feet started to curl. Her head lolled back and her sweat-dampened hair tossed about her shoulders. Her voice – now almost a squeal – rose in pitch until her whole body trembled and she fell forwards twitching and writhing in the throes of climax.

Carl’s breathing was calm and regular as he fought the urge to shoot his cum deep into Tania’s body. He wanted to wait until she had come down from her orgasm. He had an idea of where he wanted to put his cock next.

“How about me sticking my cock between those big, juicy tits of yours, baby?” He asked with a smile.

“Ohhh! You read my mind. I love feeling a hard cock fucking between my tits! Nearly as good as having it rammed up my tight, wet cunt!”

Mark sat back and watched as his wife stretched out on the bed. Her legs were splayed and he could clearly see her wet, open vagina as she continued to leak sex fluid out from the dilated hole. He knew that both of them were going to enjoy this and hoped that Carl would cum whilst he was fucking her cleavage. Mark longed to see the younger man spurt his seed over Tania’s tits and face.

As if reading Marks mind, Carl straddled his lovers’ chest and placed his throbbing tool between her heaving breasts. He groaned in lust as Tania pushed the two fleshy globes together and trapped his meat in the warm, dark valley.

Slowly, Carl began to rock his hips back and forth. Tania’s lightly oiled skin mixed with a sheen of her perspiration was enough to lubricate his progress and he could feel the exquisite sensations as his balls dragged across her flesh.

As Mark looked on he could see that the movement of Carl’s hips was becoming a little faster, more urgent. The younger mans hand was behind him as he thrust himself between Tania’s breasts and his fingers played lightly over her protruding clitoris. It was clear that both of them would cum very soon at this rate and Mark could even feel a small tingle in his own underwear as he watched, voyeur-like, as the scene unfolded before him.

Carl’s hips were pumping almost viciously now, driving his tool deep into the luxuriant valley of Tania’s cleavage. Her hands were clasped to her breasts pushing them up and her hips bounced up and down frantically as her lover rammed his fingers into her vagina.

“Oh my God!” She cried. “I’m cumming again!”

Carl’s eyes were tight shut as he thrust. His head was back exposing the thick veins in his neck as he gritted his teeth.

“Oh, yeah baby! Cum for me…I’m nearly there…just a little more..and…yes…yessssss”

In a frenzy of activity, Carl wrenched his penis from between Tania’s breasts and pumped his foreskin fast and furiously. He groaned loudly as suddenly a long stream of sperm exploded from the tip of his cock and splashed obscenely over Tania’s grinning face. The initial burst was followed by several shorter less powerful spurts that oozed into her mouth and dripped down to coat her breasts and swollen, abused nipples.

A week later, Mark returned from his regular visit to the hospital. Tania greeted him at the door expecting to see his usual, resigned expression as he crossed the threshold. But this time Mark’s demeanour was very different. Gone was the sour look. His usually lowered head was held high and a bright smile illuminated his face.

“What?” Tania asked as she kissed him hello.

Mark just stared back. He was having a hard time forming words.

“What is it?” Tania repeated. “You’re starting to worry me.”

“No more worry now.” Mark stated finally finding his voice. “You were right, in a way. It’s not that the doctors were wrong, but….they found what they think is a cure for me!”

He shook a large box of pills in front of her.

“I know it’s a bit presumptuous but I thought we could celebrate. A short holiday? I thought maybe The Islands?”

Tania was overcome. She threw her arms around her husbands neck and showered him with kisses. When they had both finally got their breath back she looked him straight in the eye.

“The Islands are a wonderful idea, darling!” She enthused. “And, if I’m not mistaken, isn’t that where Carl lives?”

“Hmmm! You know I think he does live there. Maybe we should pay him a visit!”

“These new pills of yours.” Tania continued with a coy smile. “I don’t suppose they’ll do anything for……”

Mark followed his wife’s eyes down to where she was looking at his crotch. He laughed.

“Doc says that I should be able to get a hard-on after just three doses!”

“How many have you taken?”

“Six.”

Tania squealed and pulled Mark by the hand towards the downstairs bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went.

“Perhaps we could see Carl another time!” she giggled excitedly.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Last Bequest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds