• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 08

Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 08

12

I'd like to thank Steven for giving me the inspiration to write this story.

Still horny albeit with sore testicles and badly bruised inner thighs, Brett is injured on the football field.

"Bye," said Tiffany hugging Susan and giving her a kiss on the lips. "Thank you so very much for volunteering to housesit and keep an eye on Brett and Erin for me while we're gone. Sometimes those two can't be trusted alone. Either they're fighting like cats and dogs or seemingly scheming together to do something diabolically naughty," she said with a dirty laugh.

A forecaster of things to come perhaps, Tiffany's kiss was more than a peck on the lips. It was more than just a kiss that one friendly woman gives another friendly woman. Like daughter like mother, her kiss was an invitation to begin a sexual relationship and a prelude of what sexually may happen between them later as potential lesbian lovers in a threesome that may include Michael, Tiffany's husband. Obviously Tiffany was just as sexually attracted to Susan as her daughter, Erin, was sexually attracted to her, and as Susan was sexually attracted to the both of them.

Unbeknownst to Tiffany, Erin, Michael, and Brett, Susan had ulterior motives. She could just see herself physically, emotionally, and sexually controlling not only Tiffany and Michael but also Erin and Brett too. As if they wanted to see one another's reaction to their kiss, both women kissed with their eyes wide open. Then, when separating, Tiffany gave Susan a lingering look along with a long pelvis to pelvis hug that confessed that she wished that she was going on vacation with them to play with them on the beach and in their hotel room.

If their kiss wasn't telling enough, Susan couldn't believe that Tiffany just gave her the eye. With just one sexy look that lasted a mere second too long, Tiffany revealed that she wanted her as much as Susan wanted her. Suddenly filled with sexual lust for her friend, she imagined stripping her naked and making out with her before making herself comfortable between her legs to lick her pussy. Returning the favor, she imagined Tiffany eating her while fingering her. She imagined them moving in the sixty-nine position while giving one another oral, sexual pleasure. She imagined Michael joining in the fun too by waving his big cock by her mouth before mounting her. Tiffany's look made Susan imagine all the sexual fun they'd have if she was going with them on their cruise to Bermuda. Even better than going with the two of them, she wished she was going with Tiffany on a cruise alone without Michael.

"Don't worry about a thing Tiffany. You just concentrate on having a wonderful vacation," said Susan. "Everything will be just as you left it."

Wishing she was going on a vacation cruise with them and wishing that the kids, Brett and Erin were going too, Susan returned her look of happiness with envy. Only, with Susan soon to be alone with Tiffany and Michael's children, Irish twins, 18-year-old Brett and 19-year-old Erin, they'll be having a different kind of fun. Under the close supervision of Susan, Brett and Erin will be playing lots of sexual games. No doubt, with her already planning sexual festivities with both of them, they'd make their own good time while Tiffany and Michael are away. She could just image Brett and Erin handcuffed to their beds naked while begging her for more or begging her to stop.

With Brett enamored with Susan in the way that Michael, his father, obviously is, she already had them both wrapped around her finger. All she needed to do was to tease him with sex for him to do whatever she wants him to do. With Erin being the spoiled bitch that she is, obviously she's more difficult to seduce but still not much of a challenge for Susan to have her wicked sexual way with her naked body. It's obvious to her that just as Brett wants to have sex with her so doesn't Erin want to have sex with her too.

With both of them driven by sex, such a vile and base need, it's amazing what a little bit of sexual teasing and erotic interaction can do to control young adults at that age. She couldn't wait to get the both of them alone, first Brett and then Erin. Perhaps later, they could have a threesome with her sucking Brett while Erin eats her or Erin could suck her brother while Susan licks Erin. It's just too bad that Tiffany and Michael couldn't be part of this incestuous debauchery. Nonetheless, it will be fun having some private, sexual time with their children while imagining doing the same to Tiffany and Michael later, after they return home from their cruise.

"Bye Michael, have a wonderful cruise," said Susan hugging him and giving him a kiss on the lips too before separating to wave her goodbyes.

When she hugged him, he pulled her to him hard and quick enough to practically hump her. With his hand casually poised at the top of her ass, she was waiting for him to drop his hand lower to feel, fondle, and squeeze her ass but with his wife there, he behaved himself. Yet, as if expecting her to slip him her tongue, unlike his wife, he closed his eyes when he kissed her, but Susan didn't. She looked at Michael in the way that Tiffany had looked at her. Then, when Michael opened his eyes, in the way that Tiffany longingly looked at her, Michael longingly looked at her too. No doubt, with two company but with three so very much better when sharing a small bed in a small cabin, obviously he'd love for her to go on vacation with them too. Fucking, licking, and sucking one another, she couldn't help but imagined them having a week of threesome sex day and night.

"Thank you so much Susan for allowing us to get away," said Michael. "We'll bring you back a souvenir of our trip."

He looked at her as if she was standing there naked and she looked at him as if he was tied to a support beam in the cellar with a gag in his mouth while she gave him pain, punishment, and discipline before giving him sexual pleasure. Oh, yeah, with him being such a bad boy in exposing his erect cock to his Asian neighbor, Christine, she wouldn't mind whipping his naked ass. If only he knew what she was thinking, wouldn't he be surprised. If only he knew what she was thinking and what she was capable of doing to his naked body, maybe he'd be just as agreeable to going along with her as he'd be surprised by her thoughts. If only he knew what she was thinking and what she was capable of doing to his wife's naked body, no doubt, deciding not to take a cruise to Bermuda with his wife, he'd want to stay home with her to have some sexy, group sex fun.

"Oh, don't mention it. It's my pleasure," said Susan figuring that while the cat's away that this was the perfect opportunity to seduce not only Brett but also Erin too.

Always the sexual tease, when she pulled away from Michael, turning her body away from Tiffany's viewpoint, she slid a slow hand across Michael's semi-erection that showed through his pants. The look of sexual lust and sexual frustration that suddenly took control of his face was worth taking the chance to briefly and slowly feel his cock with the back of her hand. If only he knew she had been watching them having sex from her parked car, she wondered what he'd think and what he'd say. If only he knew that she wanted them as much as they wanted her, they'd never leave her to go to Bermuda without taking her with them. If only he knew the sexual plans she had in store for his children, perhaps he'd want to stay to watch.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, as Tiffany and Michael were heading to the airport to catch a flight to Miami where they'd be boarding their cruise ship, two burly football players carried Brett into the school nurse's office. He had injured himself on the football field of play during a scrimmage game. With him the team's good looking quarterback and with all the cheerleaders cheering for and throwing themselves at him, he was always a target of jealous boyfriends and even the envy of players on his own team. Many of the heavier players, especially the linemen and tackles, who weren't blessed with Brett's good looks and slim, toned body, were jealous of him. Encouraged by their coach, even when at the expense of his star quarterback for him to make them a better team, he charged the defense with finding holes in Brett's offensive line. With sacking the quarterback their perfect, preferred payback for Brett being the star, attention getting player, the defensive linemen and tackles were happy to obey and oblige their coach by putting Brett on his back.

"Have fun," said one of the players to Brett while giving his friend the high five after seeing the MILF of a nurse there ready to receive her patient.

The nurse, a good looking, tall, shapely woman, with her bleached blonde hair, big tits, and blue eyes was an older woman in her forties and a well-known cougar around the neighborhood. She resembled Jean Smart in her heyday, from the situation comedy of old, Designing Women. Not taking any crap from anyone, especially from 18-year-old, young men who thought they knew everything but knew nothing, she had the same abrasive personality of Jean Smart too, when in character.

"She makes me want to pretend that I hurt my balls too," whispered the other football player to Brett, while feigning to bite his hand and grimacing in sexual pleasure behind the nurse's back.

With both of her womanly assets protruding from her tight uniform, with something for the young men to ogle from the front and from the back, all three young men stared at the nurse's big tits and round ass.

"Me too," whispered the other player while grabbing his crotch with his hand and moving his other hand back and forth in front of his mouth as if he was giving a blowjob.

With the nurses back turned to the men, both men humped the air behind her as if they were humping and fucking her.

"Quit horsing around," she said obviously seeing what they were doing in her peripheral vision. "Get him up on the table please," said Elizabeth, the school nurse turning to his two teammates and nearly catching them in mid hump.

Distracted from her patient, she looked from Brett to his two buddies, 19-year-old, big oafs who had to repeat a year because of their low marks and failing grades. Playing football was the only way they could get into college and both men were destined for state college in the fall. No doubt destined to sell insurance, appliances, or cars while reminiscing about their high school and college football days, in the way they both stared at the nurse's big tits and shapely body, they'll be fantasizing of having sex with the nurse while masturbating tonight.

"What happened?" The nurse looked from one to the other before rolling her eyes and shrugging her shoulders with a sigh. When neither of the young men answered her with nothing more than confused looks on their faces, she dismissed them with the wave of her hand. "Go back to class or back to the football field," she said obviously done with them. She looked from Brett to the two boys leaving before returning her focused attention to Brett again. "Close the door behind you please."

Now giving her full attention to Brett laying helplessly on her examination table, she no longer seemed distracted. If anything, out of character as a school nurse, she seemed more preoccupied with Brett than she was with his physical injuries. With her breathing through her mouth instead of her nose, in the way she continued staring at him as if he was an injured albeit fully dressed CFNM dancer/stripper, she appeared sexually excited. With him in her domain, as if she was a hungry spider, the nurse approached him as if he was fresh meat ready to be stripped naked and sexually examined. In the way that Brett resembled Tom Brady in his youth, only better looking, he was no ordinary slab of man meat, he was a choice cut of fillet mignon and Nurse Elizabeth seemed intent on feasting on him and having her wicked, sexual way with him.

"I forgot my cup and was tackled. It hurts," said Brett pointing down to his groin area.

In the same way that most men leer at women and most 18-year-old, teenage boys leer at her because of her big tits and shapely buttocks, she had a pretty face for an older woman. Not disguising her sexual lust for him, Elizabeth, the school nurse, looked at him as if he was already naked. If she looked this sexually desirable now, one could only wonder what she must have looked like twenty years ago. In the way that every young man fantasizes over having sex with their mothers, their aunts, or their older sisters, many of the male students and some female students freely admit that they sexually fantasized of doing the school nurse. Even at her past her prime age, she just oozed sexuality.

"Let's get you out of those pants so that I can have a look," she said obviously one of her favorite things to say to a young man of 18-years-old.

Being that she's a well-known cougar who routinely dates men half her age and less, and a nurse, Brett was in good hands. Her way of skipping the main meal, she went straight for the dessert. Not wasting any time with introductions, formalities, or any more questions concerning his injured condition or the current state of his health, she removed his cleats and, not taking the time to remove his socks, she carefully pulled down his pants. Slowly, taking care not to cause him any additional pain, she removed his pants as if she was removing wrapping paper from a gift without tearing the paper. Knowing now that he wasn't wearing a cup, obviously, she expected to see a big bulge in his underwear and she wasn't disappointed with what she saw. With her pulling down his pants, what 18-year-old man wouldn't have an erection? She continued pulling down his football pants before finally removing them.

With Brett nearly nakedly exposed to this hot nurse, his erection showed his sexual arousal to the nurse for not only removing his pants but also in appreciation of her hot looks. Reciprocating her sexual attraction to him in kind, as soon as she saw and was seemingly enamored with his bulge, her big nipples showed their hard impressions through her bra and through her starched white uniform. Unable to help himself or to control it from happening, his cock grew bigger and harder until his erection tented the thin, material of his white underwear. As soon as she pulled off his football pants, as if the school nurse was his mother, Tiffany, or his sister, Erin, or his mother's best friend, Susan, he shamelessly displayed the huge bulge of his enormous erection.

In a moment of silence, as if they were both praying for a miracle to happen and indeed it did happen that day, they both stared down at the big bulge his engorged cock made in his underwear. As if they were waiting for it to pre-maturely ejaculate with cum or waiting for a volcano to erupt, their stares nearly burned a hole in his underwear. Before removing his underwear, she stared at the outline of his cock in his underwear in the way that he stared at the big impressions her tits made in her uniform. Now clad only in his soiled football jersey and white underpants, as if wanting to erotically delay seeing his cock, she slowly and gently removed his underwear as if she was unwrapping a long awaited, expensive gift. Obviously she knew what was there waiting for her in his underwear. With him as much of an exhibitionist as she was a voyeur, in the way that she, no doubt, couldn't wait to see his cock, he couldn't wait for her to see his cock.

With her bending at the waist to lean forward, she ever so slowly and ever so carefully removed his underpants. While doing so, whether it was intentional of inadvertent, she gave him the perfect down uniform view of the tops of her breasts, her cleavage, and the top of her bra. Mesmerized by the sight of the tops of her tits, he stared at the impressions her big breasts made in her tight, partially unzipped nurse's uniform while she stared at the bulge his erect cock made in his underwear. Showing him the top of breasts for him giving her a look at his underwear clad cock, the longer and more she leaned forward in slowly easing down his underwear, the more she flashed Brett uninterrupted, down uniform views of her breasts.

With her eyes staring at his cock as if this was the first cock she's ever seen before when, no doubt, she's seen thousands of pricks, she continued staring at his cock, his pubic hair, and his testicles while he stared at what he could see of her tits. Unembarrassed and unashamed, she leered at him in the way that men typically leer at women. She looked at him as if he was a work of art and she was an art collector who had just won him at auction. In the way that he'd love to suck her tits, she looked at him as if she'd, no doubt, love to suck and fuck his cock. In the way that he was hungry for her, he watched her stare at his cock as if she was hungry for him.

"Unless that's your normal size, you're really quite swollen," she said staring at his exposed cock and testicles. She looked from his cock to look up at him before returning her focus to his exposed prick. "Your penis is quite large."

As if she was grabbing for the brass ring on a merry-go-round, she took his cock in her horny hand as if she was going to have sex with him instead of medically treat him. As if he was having a sexual fantasy instead of being medically examined, with her continuing to feel his prick while fondling his prick, this was like no medical examination that Brett has ever had. He watched her staring at the head of his cock protruding from her closed hand. With the memory of her staring at his prick while holding and fondling his prick, definitely, he'll be masturbating tonight over the imagined sexual thoughts of her giving him a slow, hand job and/or a hot blowjob while he imagined fondling her big tits and fingering her hard nipples. Right behind his mother, Tiffany, his sister, Erin, and his mother's friend, Susan, Nurse Elizabeth was his favorite woman to fantasize over her giving him hot sex.

"That's my normal size," he said.

As if she was in bed with him instead of him being naked below the waist and on her examining table, she continued holding his prick in her hand while unconsciously fondling the head of it with her fingertips. As if she was holding her personal vibrator or dildo, she appeared to cherish his cock in the way that he was mesmerized by her breasts. He loved her big breasts as much as she obviously loved his big cock.

"Let me know if my touching you hurts," she said giving him a sexy look while slowly and erotically licking her lips.

With him appearing to have a full erection before, growing to its full length and girth now, as soon as she took his prick in her horny hand and fondled his cock, his erection hardened and his cock stiffened even more. With her still holding his prick in her hand, he looked down to watch her playing with, toying with, and sexually teasing him. Peering at his penis as if she was examining a specimen in a lab, with her leaning forward to more closely inspect his prick, her mouth was only a few inches from the head of his cock. If only he was pain free enough to raise his hips for him to hump upward, with a gentle hand to the back of her head, he could have touched her lips with the head of his engorged prick, that's how close she was to engulfing him in her mouth. Only as soon as she parted his knees and opened his thighs more to examine his bruises, he screamed in pain.

"Ow! Right there," he said reaching out his hand to stop her from touching him while filling his horny hand with one of her bra clad breasts. "That hurts. That really hurts, but this really feels nice," he said looking down at her uniform clad breast. "As if biting down on your big bra, feeling your big tit helps me to ignore the pain," he said slowly sliding his palm across her nipple that immediately emerged from behind her bra and uniform.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds