• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Estate Debt Slave Threesome

Estate Debt Slave Threesome

12

Elizabeth and Gino Rocco were married just four months after the rest of the Estate slave women completed their lucrative vineyard contract with the Senior Rocco and sons. Gino couldn't help himself. He was hopelessly smitten with the sultry American and didn't want to lose her now that her Estate contract was finished and she was a free agent again. He could not imagine not having the stunning blond as his mistress. Her hold over the youngest of the three sons was as firm as her sweetly - pierced nipples and she knew that the love-struck Rocco was hers for the taking, as easy as plucking juicy wine grapes from the family's ancient vineyards.

The former debt slave controlled almost all aspects of her new husband's social as well as sexual life. He wasn't able to deny her any whim or desire. And if he tried, Gino knew that she would literally put the screws on him in the bedroom, either by denying him any sexual pleasure that she might dole out to the hopelessly submissive young man from her toolbox of incredible sex toys and techniques, or by threatening to leave.

He would get beside himself during these rare but frightening times when he wasn't living up to Elizabeth's demands. He could not picture himself without her sensuous lips teasing his painfully stiff cock as she edged him so close to shooting his pent up load of cum on her firm titties or softly lapping tongue, then usually denying him gratification by abruptly walking out of the room and then returning with her soft leather whip and dildo harness as her man strained not to shoot his load before having his mistresses' permission. And, if he was a good boy and didn't climax pre-maturely, he knew he would be rewarded with her pouting lips or wet pussy sucking his cock into ecstasy as she knelt before his almost-bursting cock-ringed balls and gently slapped his cock back and forth or scratched his twitching shaft slowly up and down with her red-polished fingernails .

The handsome young Italian tried several times to break away from his over-demanding wife by trying to have affairs with other beautiful women when he was away on business, but none of them lived up to the emotional submissiveness he had developed with Elizabeth during the time when she was at the family winery in the Tuscan hills and she was but one of a dozen beauties on hand to sexually do whatever was demanded of them by his father and two other brothers . His father and the other two Villa Alba siblings liked Elizabeth and thought well of her now that she was inside la familigia as one of them. Outwardly domestic, she was gracious and wifely in public, catering to the younger Gino's need to show some male superiority when in the presence of his family. No one was privy to their situation and sex life when they were at home in their expansive villa. Indeed, the vivacious

Elizabeth was thought to be a compatible mate for the introverted, soft-spoken Rocco male and the other men were somewhat jealous of Gino's seemingly loving and stable new marriage. Gino's brother Pepe would tease the shy younger man about his sex life with the former Estate debt slave, alluding indirectly to her glorious nipple-pierced breasts whenever an opportunity arose. Gino Rocco stayed monogamous with his mistress while the others used every hole and position available with the other orgiastic Estate slave girls.

Sometimes Gino would walk in on one or the other brother while they were being sexually serviced in the winery's office or barrel room, at times two or three slave girls licking and fucking and sucking the brothers all at the same time. When Pepe called over to the younger brother to join in, he would politely excuse himself by saying he was too busy or too worn out by Elizabeth's lovemaking. Actually, he was already under the dominatrix thumb by the second week of the slave girls' contract in Italy. If his brothers had looked more closely, they would have seen tell-tale whip and fingernail marks on his muscular lower back and an evident cock ring and chastity tube locked tightly around his balls and cock inside his bulging jeans. His jealous wife forbade him all access to any of the other slaves, no matter what did might do to lure him into their grasp.

He was rewarded for his enforced chastity at night when the naked Elizabeth would release him from his cock belt and penetrate him ever so slowly with her harness dildo, permitting him to come only after he licked every millimeter of her sopping pussy and perspiring ass afterwards. Then he was placed back into his chastity device again, ass-whipped with his own leather belt and permitted to sleep on the rug along side his mistresses' bed while she fingered herself to sleep. If she thought that Gino was being unfaithful to her, even by lurid thoughts of being serviced by the other highly trained slave women, she would not permit him to touch her or himself for days until he convinced her of his loyalty by bestowing gifts of jewelry and family stock on her until she was satisfied that he was contrite. He was indeed her slave, not the other way around!

Several years passed in their outwardly compatible marriage and both were looking for new ways to spice up their sex life . Elizabeth especially began to ponder taking a woman under their roof and her control. And since Gino and Elizabeth Rocco now had a toddler named Matteo to care for, it was a perfect opportunity to seek out a younger woman submissive who could double as an au pair during the daylight hours and be a compliant service slave to the Senora and her husband after Matteo was fast asleep in his nursery. Of course, there would be inviolate rules and regulations set in place for both husband Gino and the new submissive before anything would come of this arrangement.

The couple talked it over and came to various agreements about and scope of their relationship with their new submissive lover. Firstly, there would be no sex whatsoever between Gino and the au pair/slave girl without his wife's permission. The actual penetration of their new lover's pussy or anus was off-limits to her husband's cock, with or without a condom. This privilege was to be granted him only on rare special occasions, as a reward for some generous act Gino would bestow upon his wife.

All sexual scenarios were to be performed under Elizabeth's guidance, unless otherwise stated by her. Over her time with Gino as her slave, she had grown fond of him and his compliance to her wishes and whims, sometimes granting him nights and afternoons of tender love making where he was treated as a loving, equal partner and tender lover. Indeed, she did actually love her husband and was fiercely protective of her place in his heart and life. Both would have to agree on the actual woman to be chosen.

After several weeks of on-line encounters with several young women open to a submissive/polyamorous situation, they both agreed to fly a beautiful bi-sexual sub from Sicily named Paola to their secluded villa in Tuscany for an interview. On Skype, the lovely demure applicant seemed a bit too shy and reserved to be what they were seeking. The young beauty seemed skeptical that the middle-aged couple were for real. For example, when she refused to open her black low cut blouse and take out her breasts for their perusal, both Gino and Elizabeth instantly agreed that the lovely dark-skinned Sicilian was indeed sincere in her quest not to be duped by online frauds.

They eagerly invited her to their home for an in person interview. Gino was on a business trip when Paola arrived by cab at the gates of their villa. Elizabeth, dressed in a reserved business suit and low heels greeted her and they chatted a bit about the day and the weather before she led the petite raven-haired applicant into the villa's living area. After offering her a cool drink of lemonade, she got down to business.

"How old are you, Paola?"

"I'm 26 years old,Signora," she said in a lovely soft-spoken Italian accent.

"You DO understand that this position is only open to an applicant who will act as au pair to our two year old during the day and be submissive sexually to both my husband and me at night, primarily to me?"

"Yes, I understand," she answered, sipping a bit of the lemonade as a way of hiding her blushing cheeks.

"On the resume you emailed us, you say that you are bi and open to becoming a loyal sub to a caring, honest couple who will respect your limitations and provide a healthy home environment and generous salary for your services."

"That's correct"

"And exactly what are some of your limitations?

Paola hesitated, then gave her prospective mistress a lovely open-faced smile.

"Between you and I sexually, probably very few. I enjoy another attractive woman's sexual energy immensely, whether submitting to forced orgasms or a well-deserved spanking or flogging. I like dildo penetration, whether giving or taking it. All my orifices are pleasure centers for me. I like leather and lace and silk. I dislike rubber and pvc play. You won't be bored with me as your submissive, I promise."

Elizabeth looked at her new perspective playmate and smiled back at the lovely dark-skinned beauty.

"May I ask why you are so dark-skinned for an Italian, even for a Sicilian?"

Paola laughed aloud and took another sip of her cool lemonade.

"My maternal grandmother was Ethiopian. She was the mistress of an Italian consul living there before the War. That is what accounts for my cocoa body tone and my kinky pubic hair," she said coyly twirling one of her thick tresses of long curly hair back and forth. There was a comfortable silence between the two beauties, the American blond and the Italian-African.

"Please stand and remove your blouse."

"Yes, Signora."'

She took her time to unbutton her expensive blue silk blouse and exposed her black lace half-cup bra. Elizabeth stood up and did the same in unison. When the supplicant's nipples were popped out and her tits totally exposed, both stared silently at each others breasts and spontaneously gave each a huge tender hug. Paola's piercings rubbed softly over the stiffening nipples of her new employer.

"You're Hired!

When Gino returned very late from his business trip, he was greeted by his waiting wife decked out in a black leather bra with holes in the center for her pierced nipples to be exposed and a matching Brazilian thong, and her firm asscheeks accented by her high heels proudly exposed to his leering stare.

"Put down your valise and take out your cock right now!," she lovingly commanded, her favorite whip hanging from her perfect waist.

He was already becoming hard and wanting, especially since she denied him any permission to masturbate during his days away from home. Elizabeth walked over to him and kissed her eager husband hotly on his neck and face and lips as she quickly undressed him and then put him on his knees after she placed his leather slave ring around his throbbing balls, tonguing his cock tip occasionally as she did.

"Don't you dare cum!" she whispered into his throbbing cock as she slapped the shaft sternly several times. Gino was led into the master (mistress?) bedroom on his hands and knees, to find Elizabeth's new au pair/playmate on her knees in the middle of their immense bed, blindfolded and sporting a small black leather dildo between her lovely red lips , similarly dressed as her new mistress was , ringed nipples exposed and pouting.

"Gino, this is Paola, our new au pair. Why not remove her blindfold and cock gag and introduce yourself to her beautiful body. You have my full permission."

Gino was beside himself, not knowing whether to kiss his sexy wife out of gratitude and begin to explore the doe-eyed young Italian mulatto eagerly waiting to be of service to her new owners.

"Go ahead! You can use her as you like except for putting your cock inside her pussy. Or ass. That's always off limits to both of you unless I give specific permission to each of you. Understand me!"

"Yes. Mistress!," they both whispered in unison.

Gino began by kissing and licking Paola's stunning face and neck, pulling on her flowing long black tresses and working his way to her erect plum-like nipples as she cupped her conically shaped breasts for him to enjoy. Upon feeling the new submissive's nipple rings upon his tongue, he looked up at his masturbating spouse who now had her lovely long legs slung over the bedroom armchair.

"Thank you, thank you!! " he whispered aloud to his smiling wife as she slowly finger-fucked her glistening pussy.

After that, Gino came quickly on his new playmate's tits as she obediently licked the undersides of his balls. Gino was stunned to find the quiet beauty was so open and accessible so soon to both him and his orgasming wife. He was in seventh heaven!

Paola's presence in and outside the villa became commonplace. After all, she was the lovely, caring young au pair to their two year old toddler. They enjoyed her quiet yet clear handling of the boy and her playful sense of humor with everyone she came in contact with in the Rocco's lovely home and at social events where she was present to care for the needs of the active toddler. Yet, once in the confines of the couples' villa and Mateo put down for the evening, the dark-skinned Sicilian sub was at the whim and command of her mistress.

Many an evening, the petite Paola could be found in her collar and leather bracelets hanging in the horny couples private playroom on a slave platform, equipped with rope and eye bolts , with shelves of various whips and sex toys, while the Senora, naked and in her dildo harness as she penetrated both of them at her leisure. Many at night, the swollen erection of the husband was left unquenched in its tight cock ring as he hung on the platform and witnessed the ardent moans and sighs of his wife and her submissive lying below him as they strained to cum together in front of his elaborately-bound body.

At times one or both panting beauties would crawl up to his cock and tickle, slap or kiss his wanting erection until he was just on the edge of coming. Then, suddenly, Elizabeth would pull her woman away from the throbbing hard on and they would continue to mutually suck at each others clit and pierced titties until Senora was satisfied. Only then would she give Paola permission sometimes to release Gino's load of hot sperm into or onto her slave girl's pouting mouth, sharing the cum with the Signora, if wanted. Afterwards, Elizabeth would gently kiss each spent sub goodnight and wander off into the villa's hot tub and pool or right to bed with a favored novel. It was Paola's job to untie the spent Gino and clean up the space for the next night's session. The ever-grateful Gino would kiss Paola's hands and go to wash up. Each would not want it any other way.

Gino had family business to attend to at the winery several days a week and Elizabeth would usually schedule in time in the early afternoon when her son was napping to advance Paola's understanding of being her submissive slave. Using modified Tantric yoga techniques that the domina picked up while living in L.A. , she and the naked Italian woman would sit facing each other in lotus position upon a blanket under the massive grapevine trellis on the shady side of the villa's swimming pool, both well-oiled with sun screen lotion. The young woman was told to mirror the movements of her mistress exactly. They began by staring silently into each another's eyes, face to face and within touching distance. This they did for minutes on end, studying the differences in their beautiful faces, their ample hair and sensuously parted lips.

Each silent woman was so different in their over all appearance, yet it would be impossible for one to chose who was more stunning, the doe-like dark-skinned young Sicilian with her long curly black tresses and big, innocent-looking brown eyes or her gracefully older blond green-eyed mistress, with her perfectly suntanned skin and her long elegant neck and perfect lips and teeth.

After several minutes of hearing only the afternoon birds and crickets in the tree tops, Elizabeth slowly moved both of her hands onto the cocoa brown breasts of her partner, cupping each buoyant tit from underneath, gently lifting both just a bit, as if weighing them. Immediately, Paola did the same to her partner, lifting the breasts of her mistress to the same degree .

They held this position for a while and the young sub could feel her pussy spasming just a bit as she gazed upon the Signora's gold piercings hanging from the cupped pair of firm and hefty breasts. Then, very slowly, Elizabeth slid her fingers onto her sub's also-pierced nipples, and the slender fingers of each woman held one another by their straining nipples rings. The discipline of not moving was getting to be too much for young slave girl, and she began to sweat, trying the hold the lotus position and mirror the other woman's tender tit play. Paola gave out a low moan when Elizabeth suddenly broke the trance with a swift hard slap the other woman's right then left titty.

Put your hands on your head immediately and don't you dare flinch!"

The stunned au pair quickly obeyed and kept her eyes down and on her slave trainer's navel ring as she was tit-spanked until her breasts were aglow. Only then did Elizabeth stop and begin the reign openly wet kisses upon the gently sobbing girl, caressing her hair and face and crimson colored breasts as the young beauty wept in her mistresses perspiring arms.

"Go take a swim and then go to your bedroom and rest," Elizabeth gently whispered into the shaking girl's left ear.

"I'll come up to you in a while and you will show me how you masturbate. Go now."

The startled au pair/slave girl arose gracefully from the blanket shaken and slowly walked away towards the villa , still gently sobbing to herself . She felt like a chastised child who is being punished from something that she has no knowledge of. Elizabeth watched her new slave's poised, barefoot steps climb the stairs leading towards to villa, her succulent swaying ass yet to be tested under the older woman's experienced whip and ass plug.

When Elizabeth gently opened the door to Paola's sunlit room about an hour later, she found her charge fast asleep, still naked and on her tummy. She stopped herself from wakening the napping young woman. Instead, she gazed at her new acquisition like one would gaze at a newly-acquired piece of pleasing artwork. The lines of the slave's young body briefly captivated her... the gentle slope of the lower back into the firm, proud hills of the girl's youthful buttocks, the way her mass of long black hair rested in disarray upon her sweating back, the color line between Paola's almost- chestnut ankle and her exposed white insoles. For a moment, she was feeling jealousy.

The Sicilian girl was "exotic", and though her mistresses' aging beauty cannot be denied, Elizabeth's attractiveness was deeply founded in the "classic blond". That was one reason she chose to wear "exotic" nipple rings and have an "exotic" heart shaped tattoo on her left as cheek. For Paola, all she needed to be "exotic" was herself. She was a natural and eventually she would grow into her own strong sexual identity. She didn't need any other adornment other than her natural persona, though at resent she probably thought that she did. Elizabeth allowed the lovely au pair to sleep as long as she wanted. Time with the sexually maturing beauty was on the Signora's side and Matteo could be heard stirring in his nursery.

It was to be Gino's birthday in two days and Elizabeth wanted to give him an intimate gift. While the couple was cuddling in bed, Elizabeth told her almost-asleep husband that on the night of his special day that he could, after getting a celebratory birthday spanking from his wife, use Paola in her pussy. Gino's heart rate instantaneously went into overdrive.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Estate Debt Slave Threesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds