• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Night's Play

Night's Play

In the darkness of the night, I slip into your room. From the shadows I see your man laying next to you; asleep, unaware, oblivious to the need I can see building in you, a need that I am here to ease. As I watch I see the desire within you, the restless movements of your body as you lay there seeking sleep but unable to find it.

Kneeling beside you I watch the blush rise in your cheeks, see the way you bite your lower lip, and I know what you need. Reaching out with one hand, I gently caress your cheek and then lower, sliding over your neck with delicate fingertips, leaving a trail of teasing sensation across your heated skin. As the barest of sighs leaves your lips, my hand slides over your skin, tracing delicate circles and whirls between your breasts until finally, as your back begins to curve and you push yourself against my touch, I fill my hands with them. Your skin feels warm, and as I gently squeeze them together my fingers find your nipples, applying a soft pressure which soon increases to draw a soft gasp from you. Over and over again I play, alternating between gentle caresses and firm pressure in a random, welcome assault on your senses.

However I know what you really want, what you crave, and as one hand slowly slides down your belly I hear your breathing almost stop, again letting that soft whimper escape from the depths of your throat as my questing fingers lightly brush closer to where your passion burns. Your legs part easily, eagerly, and as they do I catch a ghost of your scent, sweeter than any perfume designed by man. Achingly slowly, my fingers move closer to the centre of your heat, and like a maestro playing the orchestra of your body I distract you with a sharp pinch against your nipple in my grasp.

I hear you almost panting now with need, your body pulsing with the one desire, for the release I am here to help you with. In the heat of the moment, I am suddenly between your legs, my breath warm against the inside of your thighs, my touch blazing a firey trail along your skin. As I look up, watching your body tense in expectation I inhale deeply, greedily breathing in the scent of your arousal. Gently, I part your folds with my fingers and feel you jolt as the tip of my tongue finds your glistening jewel for the briefest of moments.

As you reach up to grasp your pillow, I part your lips a little wider and allow my breath to play across your moist flesh before my tongue slips out, slowly, so slowly, trailing its way over your sex in a slow, tender pilgrimage. I can see from the look on your face that it takes all your strength not to cry out at the sensations assaulting you now, and I take that as a challenge. Slowly, but with increasing intensity, I tease you with my tongue, savouring the nectar it gathers as you respond in kind. I feel your body moving, your muscles tensing as over and over I lap at you, taste you, pleasure you.

Pausing only briefly from my eager attentions to you I slip a finger inside you, feeling your inner walls clasping against it as a new sensation sweeps through you. As my tongue returns to tease you, my finger begins to explore you, seeking out those pleasure points within you that threaten to tip you over the edge.

By now your body is rocking, shivering, and as I look up I see you are almost ready. I intensify my efforts, my desire to bring you to climax blocking out all thought as I strive to send you over that shuddering edge. My finger slides in and out of you at an ever increasing pace, matched by the speed and ferocity of my tongue against your clit, and as you finally reach the moment you've been searching for, find the release you have been craving, you grip the pillow tighter and despite your attempts at silence, a cry of ecstasy escapes you.

"Are you alright?"

As your man rolls over and turns on the light, looking at you with sleep-laced concern, I vanish, leaving you laying on the bed with a soft sheen of sweat glistening on your body, one hand gripping your pillow tightly, the other resting on your soaked, satisfied sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Night's Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds