• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Seduced by Latina

Husband Seduced by Latina

123

Theme: betrayal, affair, humiliation.

This is some sick betrayal and infidelity stuff. Pretty dark and in the vain of writers like Darkbetrayal. Only read if this is your thing.

I'm not a writer as you can probably tell so please feel free to give editing and structural feature advice.


Tom had been married for 16 years to a beautiful women and two wonderful kids. He had always been attracted to more full figured women, despite the fact that his wife was slender. He was never really sure about their marriage, but various factors made him feel pressured to do so. His wife was well intentioned and very supportive. However, two factors often played on his consciousness. One, he never really felt fully in love with his wife and he felt he might be missing out on "the one". Two, his wife was very conservative in the bedroom. He had resigned himself to believing that all women were probably less sexually charged than men. His wife was quiet in bed and only liked several positions. In his younger days this would be the cause of a lot of fighting between them. But in recent years he had given up.

They had sex now and then, but he always had to initiate it. People always told him how beautiful his wife was. And she was. But Tom would prefer physical qualities and a sexual extrovert to facial looks any day.

There was a time when he never thought he would cheat on his wife. He was very strong on that point. However, about 5 years prior he had an affair with a women who had all the qualities his wife was missing; a big ass, passion and intense affection. What's more he felt love. During their brief time together while the wife was away visiting family overseas, they grew very attached. This is a true story for another day. She was very sweet, but some of the things that came out of her mouth surprised him. For example, "If your wife came in the room while we were making love, I would keep going", "If I come to stay at your house as a home stay, I would come into your room and fuck you while your wife is sleeping next to you. She would wake up to the bed shaking".

He never even dared thinking those thoughts before. He ended up not being able to be with her, but she planted a seed in his mind which flourished into a rather strange fetish. A seed of resentment towards his wife also lay roots due to the fact that he couldn't be with this other women who he loved.

As years passed after this event took place, Tom went through bouts of depression, resentment and weight gain. He started fueling his new fetish through porn, then working girls and then into the world of paid sex chat. He decided this is what he needed. He needed a women he could pay to fulfill his psychological fantasies of going behind his wife's back and maybe getting caught. That is all he would allow himself.

At first, finding a sex chat entertainer who could play this role play game wasn't so easy. Some of the performers just didn't like the idea or others just didn't have the English skills to understand what he wanted let alone perform it. He preferred girls to initiate it too, which made it more difficult to find someone.

Tom had two preferences for women. One was asian and the other full figured Latinas. So he would check back and forth between these performer categories. After 100s and thousands of dollars he finally had the guts to go paid chat with a very popular Latina performer called Lovette. Just looking at that body of hers made him hard. In fact, she was so hot that he often used to jerk off to her free waiting room stream.

Tom finally plucked up the courage to type up a greeting. He didn't hold his hopes very high because most Latina performers had shit English. And the really hot ones didn't take many requests, especially ones as weird as his.

Tom: Hi

Lovette: Hey there. What's your name?

Tom: Tom

Lovette: Where are you from?

Tom: Australia. You?

Lovette: Columbia. Are you single?

Tom: No married.

Lovette: Lol! Why you come this site?

Tom: I want a women like you.

Lovette: What's wrong with your wife?

Tom: Well she is boring in bed, and I am attracted to a fuller figured women.

Lovette: Oh I see. Is she near honey?

Tom: Just downstairs.

Lovette: Lol! That's hot.

Tom: You think so?

Lovette: Yeah! I would love to fuck you in your wife's bed.

.... Ok, this girl was playing my favourite game without me even asking. It was go time. I pushed the paid chat button.

Lovette: Thank you honey. Wow you are handsome. Usually my customers are fat and ugly.

Tom: Hahha, thank you that's sweet.

Lovette: How would you like to play with a real women?

She was driving this! Fuck yes!

Tom: I would like that a lot.

And so started a long relationship through a computer screen. Lovette, played into my fantasies like a pro. Apart from her excellent fantasy role plays, she liked to dribble saliva down herself, play with her big tits and shake her out of proportion bubble butt completely independently of the rest of her body (like many Latina women seem to be able to do). She seemed to be impressed with my cock which I must admit is a good size though I don't like to boast.

Among the sexiest things she did for me were:

1. Ask to see my wife's underwear draw and talk about how much better she would look in them than her. Also how much her big booty would stretch them.

2. Making me keep the chat going while my wife walked in so that she could judge my wife. I always put another window up so my wife couldn't see her. After, she would boast about how superior her body was to my wife's.

3. Show me how she would look at my wife if my wife were to come in and catch us fucking. She would be riding me and look over her shoulder while giving my wife a full view of her mesmerizing booty shake. Her look would be a sly smile that said "He's mine now! And you know why".

4. One time she asked if she could watch me fuck my wife over the webcam. Of course I am paying for all this stuff you know, but I didn't care. Afterwards, she made fun of my wife, talking about how boring and quiet she is. At times she genuinely seemed to feel sorry for me and want to comfort me;

We always talked about getting her to come to my country to do this for real. And I loved that, it made it seem more real and I knew it was just an act. We started talking about lots of things in the free online room. She confided that she found life difficult in Columbia. It got to the point where we exchanged email addresses.

One day I got the following email:

Dear Tom,

I am so excited to tell you I am coming to Brisbane, Australia for one year. I was wondering if you would be able to help me with this. I can tell you are a very kind person and I trust you. By the way, you don't have to worry about our chat sessions. I understand men have fantasies. We can be friends. I'll be coming in two months. I'm so excited!

Love,

Lovette

Well, that was fine with me. I had no need to be nervous. We were both acting in those chat rooms and she had the good sense to know that I wasn't actually prepared to bust up a family. Plus, I was way out of her league in the real world. As an English teacher, my connections enabled me to set up a home stay and language lessons for her.

When two months had passed, I ended up picking her up from the air port. Holy shit! She wore tight denim jeans and a t-shirt that exposed her stomach and her beautiful Latin curves. Her shorts were so short that her butt cheek creases could be seen as she walked. How a pilot could fly a plane with that thing in the back I will never know. She was definitely way hotter in person.

We got in the car and drove off. As we were friends now, I suggested that she might need to tone down the sexy outfits a little. She laughed and said that Latinas like things tight.

Things went well while she stayed here, but I lost my sex chat buddy. I got her into the same school I was teaching at and sometimes I organized BBQs at my house. Today was such a day. Holy fuck, I hoped to god she wasn't going to wear anything too sexy. I breathed a sigh of relief when she showed up in a long dress that covered her curves somewhat. By the end of the BBQ she was getting along very well with my wife laughing and making chat, exchanging recipes, talking about Aussie life etc. I then overheard my wife say, "well why don't you stay with us".

Apparently Lovette had mentioned she wasn't getting along with her home stay family. I didn't know what to think to be honest. Lovette was being mature about this, but it was all a bit too close to home,literally! I mean this girl knew my darkest fantasies and even what my cock looks like and now she had been offered the opportunity to stay with us. I was staring to feel a little nervous. I watched conspicuously to see her response. Lovette showed an apologetic face to my wife which I could tell meant she was showing she didn't want to put us out. Then my wife took her hand and insisted. She shyly and reluctantly accepted. Ok, this is going to be weird. But so far Lovette hadn't let me down.

After several weeks of staying with us and paying board, I started to relax around her more and more as we took on roles pretending that we only knew each other from my job. Her style of clothing started to slowly revert to the more skimpy outfits before, so I had to be super careful not to let my wife catch me looking. The worst time was when her g-string was visible when she crouched down or bent over in her skimpy denim shorts. I wondered what my wife thought of this.

I often couldn't help sneaking a glance at the fine fucking figure this women had while my wife wasn't looking. A couple of times, Lovette caught me looking and shyly smiled. I quickly averted my eyes to pretend I was looking at something else. Over time this sort of thing continued until one evening when we all had a few wines together. Lovette was talking to my wife from behind the kitchen counter while my wife was doing something in the kitchen. My drunken gaze fixed on that incredible booty. Busted again, but this time I was drunk enough to quietly laugh about it and by doing so admit that I had been checking her out. She mouthed a quiet laugh back while maintaining verbal affirmations to my wife that she was listening and involved in the conversation.

Then looking back and smiling she did a cute little mini Latin dance shaking her hips from side to side. A little sexy but perfectly innocent and cute. I raised a finger in the air and mouth "one more time" while laughing. She did it again a little longer and sexier. Still in fun mode, I repeated my request. This time she made a definite attempt to be sexy, but still fun. She maintained the direction of her face towards my wife from behind the counter, but split her legs slightly and stuck her ass right out at me jiggling it slightly, then turned and silently laughed at me. This was still in the realms of innocent playfulness albeit a little naughty. I kept repeating my silent request of one more time. What happened next I was not prepared for. She hiked up her dress and exposed her big ass in a tight thong. She wiggled it in the air and in my direction while still showing a playful smile. For me though, we had crossed the boundaries of innocent fun. The playful expression had completely dropped off my face as I took in the scope of what was happening. Suddenly my heart started thumping so loudly that it was audible to me. She giggled at the stunned look on my face and dropped her dress back down before pointing her finger at me in a mocked authoritative way that seemed to say "you bit off more than you could chew!". She turned to face my wife again while I regained my composure. I took several deep breaths and waited for my bright red face to regain its colour. I shyly laughed and mouthed a "wow!". Letting a bit of time pass, I decided I needed to see that ass again. With a half smile half smirk I repeated my "one more time gesture". She smirked at me while hiking her dress up to oblige as if to say "ok, just one last time". That jelly swayed from side to side then up and down. I immediately reached down my pants and grabbed my dick. Being around the corner just in the other room meant my wife had no direct line of vision to me nor could she see what Lovette was doing.

When I got hard, I pulled my big length out to show her what I thought of that show. Her eyes rounded with a playfully surprised faced. We had seen each other's parts on the other ends of a computer screen but never in person. I stroked my dick up and down while she reached around and stroked her pussy over her thong. We continued this for a while until she suddenly dropped the dress back down indicating pack up time. I quickly threw my cock back in my paints as my wife walked around the counter towards us not suspecting a thing and still chatting away to Lovette. Hardly able to talk I resigned to the couch while the two of them chatted and drank.

This night would be one of the many lines to be crossed. After my wife fell asleep in bed, I went downstairs for the purpose of getting another look at that ass. Lovette was in the kitchen. Not needing to be quiet any more, but with both of us full knowing that my wife was no longer with us, I half seriously half jokingly did my one more time signal again. Lovette obliged sticking her ass out towards me and hiking her dress up as she used the kitchen bench for support. I stepped closer in and she grinded up against my aching cock. Finally, and for the first time, I had actually made contact with that ass that I had dreamed about. I reached down and grabbed me a piece of that jelly. It's hard to describe what it felt like. It was soft and firm all at once. I could grab myself a nice big handful of it just as surely as I could do with breasts. Speaking of breasts, I can't downplay how big and spectacular those are either. She pulled her shirt up letting her tits bounce down. Then with one hand she guided my hand to feel them. One hand on her huge ass and one on her big tit. I couldn't walk away if I tried. I pulled my dick out and slapped it a few times on her ass while she jiggled it for me. Fuck this, I thought enough is enough. I rubbed my cock against her pussy then cleared the tiny thong to one side. I rubbed my knob against her clit and she purred.

Tom: Don't worry I'm just playing, I won't put it in.

Lovette: Ok.

We kept grinding until my cock found her wet opening. Now it had been a long time since I had come across a wet pussy. My wife didn't seem to get wet on her own.

Tom: I'm just going to rub it here a little I won't go in.

Lovette: Ok, it's not fucking, so don't worry.

She said this in her thick Columbian accent. This continued with the knob entering slightly. To my delight she started backing up a bit against my cock. My knob was now in her tight hole. For a women who used to shove dildos up herself for a living, I couldn't believe how tight she was.

Tom: Is it sex if it's just my knob?

Lovette: No, don't worry. It has to be all the way in for sex.

Tom: So I can go a little further then.

Lovette: Yes, ohhhh!!! Mmmmm!!

I pushed it in half way down my shaft. As I kept going in and out, each plunge got a little deeper and deeper.

Lovette: A little more please.

Tom: Ok, but we have to be careful or else we will actually be fucking.

Lovette: Don't worry, we won't. Just a little more.

The speed started to go up with her moaning deeply. Then it happened, she backed that ass right up against my cock and I knew the whole thing was no in. Her tight hole grabbed my cock.

Tom: Oh fuck!!

Lovette: Uh!!! Ahh!!!

It felt so amazing. I couldn't go back to knobbing her now that I had the full thing.

I started pounding her.

Tom: Lovette baby?

Lovette: Yes honey?

Tom: We are fucking honey. I'm right up your pussy now. There's no denying it. I'm cheating.

Lovette: Oh I'm sorry baby! Ah! Ah! Ah! We can stop if you want. But I think you need this!

Tom: Oh Lovette your ass is so much bigger than my wife's and your pussy so much tighter.

Lovette: Of course baby! And I'm yours.

I was in shear ecstasy for what seemed an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes.

Tom: I'm going to cum honey.

Lovette:Cum baby cum!!

I pulled out as she bent down putting her face in front of my cock and opening her mouth wide while maintaining eye contact. Holy cow! My wife never let me cum on her face unless I begged and she made me feel guilty every time I finished. This seemed to be a natural progression to Lovette and she seemed to be loving it. I blew a big load all over her face while she playfully rubbed the cum off her face and put it in her mouth. Wow! Whatever they teach girls in Columbia should be taught here.

Sensing my orgasm was over and I had come back to my sense, Lovette stood up and wipes her face with a paper towel.

Fuck! What have I done. I felt filled with guilt. She read my face.

Lovette: Honey, relax. It doesn't mean anything. You're a man after all. Nobody knows except us, ok? Let me get you a drink of water.

She hugged me tight and rubbed my back looking at me sympathetically. She some how managed to ease my mind and make me feel better about what just happened.

Tom: Your going to make someone a fantastic wife, you know that right?

Lovette: I know! Hahaha.

Feeling better, I used the downstairs bathroom to try and wash the smell of pussy off my cock. Then sheepishly walked upstairs to lie down next to my sleeping wife.

Well over the following weeks we started to get more and more daring. I often got a grab of her ass while just casually walking past and she sometimes did the same. When my wife was out we would fuck all over the house. Somehow I still found the time to have sex with my wife albeit a lot less frequently now. It wasn't frequent to begin with though. We humped everywhere except my marital bedroom which I regarded as off limits and bloody dangerous. I started losing weight and getting into shape. It wasn't just the sex, I felt compelled to work out more to look good for Lovette. I started feeling like a new man.

One day, I got back home needing some pussy. "Lovelette!", I called out. I was expecting her to be home. Strange, the alarm is off. I walked into her room. Not there. Went back to the entrance then saw something. It was a piece of her clothing on the stair rail. Looking up the stairs I saw a trail of her clothes. What the fuck is going on here! At the top of the stairs I could see the trail led to my room and ended with her bra then a thong. I was confused, but knew whatever was happening, she was obviously naked.

I cautiously opened the door to the most memorable site of my life. Lovette lay sideways across the bed her head resting on one arm waiting for me to come in the room. She was wearing one of my wife's thongs. She brought a whole new appearance to them in her much thicker form. Lying on her side, I saw this beautiful body with a lovely dip in her waist, before curving up generously to her wide hips. The rawness of this incredible shape was such a contrast to that of my wife. This was a women! A real women! And how she stretched that thong of my wife's. My wife is going to notice its looseness after this. But that was the least of my problems now. She was in our bed! I should have been angry, but I was genuinely impressed.

Tom: Oh my god! You look so hot!

Lovette: You like? I wanted to surprise you. Don't I look better in this thong than your wife.

Tom: Fuck yes you do, but sweetie you can't be here.

Lovette: Baby, I've been thinking. I need a little more commitment from you. I feel like your sex toy. I'm more than a pussy and ass.

Tom: You know I don't think of you like that!

Lovette: Ok, but I need to know now that you care about me. That I'm in your heart. You can prove that to me by doing what you want to do right now. You've been holding back your whole life doing what's right. Now it's time to do something for YOU. Fuck me on your wife's bed baby. I need this.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Seduced by Latina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds