• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dirty Cop And The School Girl Ch. 02

Dirty Cop And The School Girl Ch. 02

12

Dirty Cop & The School Girl's Gimp

**
Note - This story picks up where "Dirty Cop And The School Girl" left off
***

So there I am sitting in my squad car, minding my own business, maybe even thinking about going to church on Sunday or something when my cell phone rings. I can tell by the ringtone that it's my favorite little school girl. Her name is Vicky by the way. I've been calling her Sticky Vicky lately, that's when I'm not calling her "slut" or one of my other favorite pet names for her.

"Hello, Slut. How are you doing?"

"Okay, I guess. Am I going to see you tonight, Daddy?"

I had to ask. "I don't know. What's in it for me?"

"You can fuck me up the ass. You can torture my nipples. You can torture my clitoris..."

"I know what's in it for you," I interrupt, laughing. "I asked what was in it for me." It was a joke, but only half a joke. Ever since I picked Vicky up that day she was walking the streets stoned out of her mind and introduced her to a little titty torture, she has become quite the pain slut and also quite the naughty enabler. Sometimes she feeds my sadistic side so intensely, I lose myself and she's nearly bleeding before I regain my composure. Vicky actually ordinarily reacts more disappointed than I do when I find myself stopping.

"You're a bastard," she reminds me.

"A married one," I remind her, and then I feel a little guilty cause I am the one who turned her into a little pain slut, and I realize it's my responsibility to feed her fix now. Sometimes it's more work than fun. But she's not one of those broads who ever threaten to expose me to my wife and colleagues when she can't have her way so I have more respect for her outside of the bedroom than I do for most women. Inside the bedroom, she doesn't want me to have any respect for her, and I have no problem with that.

"I'll try and be there," I tell her.

"Try?"

"Try is the best I have for you right now, Sweetie. Play with those nipple clamps and the other toys I got you so you can be all warmed up for me when I get there."

"I can't play with them. They'll make me cum."

"So cum!"

"I want to cum with you."

"Cum twice. There's no law against it. I should know. I'm a cop." I tell her. "You'll cum again with me when I get there."

"Promise?"

"If I'm coming, I'm cumming and if I cum, you'll cum."

"I'm going to go cum."

"You go cum, baby. You go cum for Daddy." I blow back the kisses she blows me first. When I hang up, I notice my partner giving me a look. "What? I asked you if you wanted some."

"I'm married."

"So am I."

"Must be a great marriage."

"You'd be surprised. There's something to be said about having something on the side that will do things with you your wife wouldn't think of doing."

"Do tell..."

"Does your wife let you clamp her titty nipples and whip her pussy with a riding crop until your cock is dripping precum and it's all you can do to hold back from cumming so you can save it for when you shove it up her ass?"

My partner makes a face.

"That's what I thought."

***

I get to Vicky's. She greets me at the door in her robe and panties – that's all, and you can see through both. Now if my wife ever came to the door like this, I'd divorce her, but Vicky's not my wife; she's just my slut. Granted she's a better slut than my wife is a wife, and I'm not sure which one I'd get rid of under the pressure of a 'Sophie's Choice' test, but a slut is supposed to act in ways we don't want our wives acting. Anyway her robes open enough to show half her titties, the insides of them where they create that nice cleavage when she wears the right clothing, but I open it even more to examine the red marks on them. I made some of them and it looks like she added some herself. Her nipples are standing straight up all hard and erect like little angry bullets. I grab them between thumbs and forefingers and twist both out and away from each other. She squeals and drops to her knees. There's a wet spot already forming on her panties.

"Someone is happy to see me," I say.

She gives me a weak smile. It's genuine but she is dazed from the mixture of pain and pleasure I'm putting on her titty nipples. I slip off my shoe and use my toe to push her thin flimsy panty material up into her pussy. She begins humping my big toe, trying to get it even deeper up into her pussy.

"Wait, slut."

She looks up at me with that doughy eyed sleepy lazy look.

"Look at what you're doing. You're getting your nasty pussy juice all over my department issued socks."

"What..? What should I do?" She asks.

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Suck your nasty pussy juice out of my dirty sock, and don't worry if it's a little stinky. That's probably not your pussy. I've been on my feet all day."

As she starts sucking, my big toe through my sock, I step back to sit in a chair. "Go get your nipple clamps and riding crop."

She hustles off all excited. She's back in a flash, two nipple clamps dangling by a chain she's holding in one hand. The riding crop is in her other hand.

"Give them to me," I tell her. "Get down on your knees and take off my socks."

She does, extremely ritual like, folding my socks and placing them on the floor near my feet. I tell her to climb on one of my feet and fuck it with her panties on so I can push the crotch of the material right up into her dripping wet hole. I tell her to suck the big toe of my other foot like it's a cock while toe fucks herself with my other foot. She does everything I say, exactly how I tell her too. While she sucks and fucks, I clamp her nipples with the nipple clamps. She freezes to moan, but doesn't take her mouth off my toe or take her pussy off my other toe. I tighten the screws of the nipple clamps until I feel her cumming all over my foot right through her panties. I pull on the chain connecting her nipple clamps and guide her with my feet that she continues to suck and fuck until her us is raised high in the air and her head is almost at floor level. I begin whipping her ass with the riding crop. I let the dirty whore cum on my foot a few more times. Finally I pick her up and flip her up over my shoulder. I flip her robe up over her head so it comes down over my back. I whip her tender ass mercilessly as I carry her into her bedroom. I flip her onto her bed on her back.

I fold her knees up over her head so I can examine her ass. Her tender pale flesh is covered with marks, red ones and welts from the riding crop. Her pussy lips are fat and swollen with her panties stuck between them creating the ultimate camel toe. Pussy juice drenches her ass crack making her flimsy material stick to it. I push some up into her brownie hole with my finger and listen to her moan. I let her legs flop back down and move around to grab a handful of hair. I drag her across the bed until her head is hanging over backwards stretching her neck and opening her throat.

"Lift your knees, spread your legs and open your mouth," I command.

She does everything I say. She always does. I unfasten my utility belt and let it drop to the floor around my ankles. My pants and boxers follow. I push my cock into her mouth and down into her throat. I start skull fucking her while I whip her pussy with the riding crop. Her screaming is gagged by my cock, but it makes her throat muscles massage my hard meat oh so well the way her pussy muscles tend to do. Every now and then I stop whipping her pussy to yank hard on her nipple clamps instead of just controlling her with them. When I feel I am hard as a rock and there is enough saliva and precum slippery on my meat, I pull out of her mouth and move around and stab her right in her sloppy wet pussy with my cock. I suck and bite on her titties as I start fucking her. I bite hard, but not hard enough to break skin and draw blood, but enough to leave deep teeth marks. She cums again and again and again...

***

I stay sprawled across her slutty little sweaty form. I play with her nipple clamps and make her squirm and moan. Her pussy contractions keep my cock firm and stiff even if not fully hard and ready to rock and roll. I'm just about to start plowing her pussy some more with just my semi-hard cock and put some more abuse on her body when I hear something behind the closet door.

"What was that?"

"It's nothing, baby. Fuck me! Fuck me sore and abuse my titties." She is all over me, kissing me, trying to pull me tighter on top of her, trying really hard to distract me, it feels like.

"No, it was something."

"No, it wasn't."

"No, it wasn't, it's nothing; don't worry about it, or no it's nothing; nothing or no one is there?"

She gives me this blank worried look. She's trying really hard to think of the correct answer.

"Exactly. Your first response should have been 'what was what?'"

"What was what, Daddy?" she tries.

"Too late, twat!" I pull my cock out of her with a sloppy pop! I'm moving to my utility belt to retrieve my revolver with my cock swinging. She's trying to grab it, my cock not my revolver, it and me, trying to work my cock like everything is normal which it isn't as I kind of drag her with me to the closet door. I fling it open and Lo and Behold, inside sits some little friend of hers. I can't tell if it's a boy or a girl, nor do I care.

"What have we here?"

"Please don't shoot!"

"He's just a friend!"

"Well come on out and join the party, friend!" I pull it out of the closet with my gun stuck right to its head as I scan the floor of the closet for any kind of recording devices, video or audio.

"It's not what you think."

"What do I think?" I ask her. I then turn my attentions on her friend. "Who the fuck are you, friend? And what the FUCK are you doing in there?" I keep my gun pressed into his forehead.

"I'm Paul and she told me to hide in there so you didn't think there was anything going on between us! I swear!" He's spitting the words out so fast he actually bites his tongue and starts talking with a lisp. He's waving his arms around in a panic.

"And there isn't," Vicky is determined to make sure I understand, rubbing my shoulders, my back, my cock, all at the same time or as close to possible to the same with only two hands. "I would never..."

"Never what..?!" I interrupt, snapping.

"You know..." She nods over in Paul's direction as if he can't see her. And maybe he can't because he's so shaking and focusing with terror on me. "With that... you know... never!"

I suddenly believe her, in her innocence that is. It becomes clear to me that we aren't even on the same page. She's concerned I might think she's having a little fling with this pussy and I was concerned she might be trying to capture some incriminating evidence to either hold over me or use against me for blackmail or whatever. I realize how mistaken I was, but now I have to make sure she thinks my prime concern was the same as hers, i.e. her getting herself a little cock on the side. If I don't I could end up planting ideas in her little dimwitted head, if not now, someday down the road maybe.

Fortunately for me, and not so fortunately for her little friend, he provided me with the perfection distraction to change the subject.

"What's this?" I ask him pointing to a big stain on the front of his pants, a result of him apparently pissing himself.

"She wouldn't let me come out of the closet," he says trying unsuccessfully to cover up the spot with both hands.

"I'm not even going to touch that statement," I tell him. I look to Vicky and laugh and she joins me apparently happy I've decided to let our misunderstanding go, or, more likely coming from a girl's perspective where relationships are concerned, decided to take it out on third wheel beta the way macho alpha males have a tendency to do.

"Very funny," he says to me, his sarcasm clear.

"Anyways," I say to him, "Lets get you out of those pissy pants so you don't catch yourself the death of cold." I start to unfasten his pants and he tries to stop me.

"Don't," he whines.

"What? I'm a cop," I tell him as if that has anything to do with anything going on at this point.

"You're a dirty cop," he tells me, an apparent master of the obvious.

"You have no fucking idea." I tell him. "Get your fucking pants off now."

"No." he says.

I glance to Vicky. I'm unable to hide my shock and annoyance, but I also can't help being amused at the same time. Next, something happens that shocks me even more, the day being full of surprises it would seem.

"GET YOUR FUCKING PANTS OFF NOW!"

The barked ordered came from Vicky, but still I had to turn to make sure her voice sounded so different, so commanding. I turn to see her standing there with both hands on her hips looking just as domineering as she sounded. Her pussy - the one with the piss stain on his pants, not the one between her legs - glares at me with a contemptuous sneer. Then he reaches down and unfastens and pulls down his pants. I'll be damned. The differing dynamics between the most unlikely of people never ceases to amaze me. As he steps out of his wet pants, I tell Vicky, "underpants too."

"You heard him," Vicky tells him. Fuck it; let her do the work. He peels those down too and tosses them on top of his pants. He tries to cover his cock his little cock, but I already caught it getting hard. Vicky notices too. First she laughs and then she flicks it with her finger.

"Okay, now do the same with your tongue," I tell her.

"What?! No!" She tells me.

"Excuse me. I don't have to remind you who's running this show do I?"

She curses but bends over and gives his cock a couple of tongue spankings. He groans and his knees almost buckle. He's in complete disbelief.

"Did you like that?" I ask him.

He looks down at her as if asking for her permission to answer. I grab his chin and yank his head up and twist it so I can glare into his eyes.

"Don't look at her," I snap. "Did you like it or not?"

He nods timidly.

"Don't nod. Answer me. Say, 'Yes, Sir, I liked the little sluts tongue on my cock very much, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

He says what I tell him to say and then I hear something akin to a little protest from her at least in tone.

"Hey!" she says.

"Shut up, you," I tell her. I turn back to him. "How would you like a little more of that or even better? How would you like her to wrap her entire mouth around that little worm and suck it nice and slow and long?"

"I said, 'Hey!'" she reminds me.

"And I said, 'Shut up!'" I remind her.

"I don't want her to be mad at me," he manages, almost crying.

"You poor pussy whipped fuck," I tell him. "They're always mad at you about something. Either you did something, or you didn't do something. It doesn't matter. They'll always find something. You might as well at least get a suck out of it. High maintenance slut like this is going to give you lots more reasons to be mad at her than you're going to give her to be mad at you."

"I just don't want her mad at me," he weeps.

"Well if it will make you feel any better, I'll let you suck my cock while she sucks yours."

"Oh my God yes!" She screams out like she's cumming again. "That will be so hot!"

"I... I can't do that," he says, stilling whining.

"Why not?" she asks.

"I'm... I'm not gay."

"Shut up and suck his cock, faggot."

He looks to me now. I can only laugh and shrug.

"You're the one who didn't want her mad at you," I remind him. "Looks like she's pretty damn happy right now."

He blinks, looks around and glances back at the each of us. I let him wrap his mind around everything. Then I tell him, "It works better when you're down on your knees."

She finally hastens his decision, grabbing his balls and dragging him down to his knees, making him cry out in pain.

"Shut up and open up, faggot," she orders. She takes hold of my cock and slaps it back and force across his face. She traces his mouth with the tip of it, smearing our spent used cum all over his lips like it's lipstick. She has to order him to open his mouth one more time, and when he finally does, my cock slips right inside his mouth. He begins sobbing while he sucks.

"Knock it off, big baby," she tells him. "That's a great cock to start out on. You should see the pathetic cocks I've had to deal with in the past. Well, you know; you have one." She looks up at me and giggles. I smile down on her.

"Now do a good job and maybe I'll suck your dick some more later."

"You're supposed to be sucking it now," I remind her.

"I'm using my hand," she informs. "I can watch better like this."

I glance down to see her fingering herself and stroking his cock with the other hand as he sucks me off. She's so close she could help him out by sucking my balls or something, but I don't tell her to do that because her directions are actually helping him do a really good job. Better than she usually does actually. I hold his head firmly in place as she directs him further in the art of cock sucking.

"Do a good job now. Play with Daddy's balls. Tease his pee hole with your tongue. Suck that cock like a good girl, Paula."

"Paula?" I can't help laughing.

"You like that?" Vicky asks me. "This is so fucking hot." She grabs one of his nipples and twists. I feel his teeth and I'm not happy.

"Watch it, slut! Not everyone is a pain slut like you." I don't want to tell her what a good job he was doing until she broke his rhythm with the titty twister.

"He'd make a good one though, wouldn't he?"

"One thing at a time," I tell her, although it is food for thought. I hold his head tight in my hands, fucking his throat as viciously as I fuck Vicky's pussy. He gags and chokes, and once he very nearly almost passes out, but the whole time his tongue keeps working up and down my shaft and around my mushroom head. I can't help feeling he's done this before, and maybe not entirely of his own choice then either.

"That's it, you fucking cunt," I tell him

"Cunt," Vicky laughs.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask her.

He gags, chokes. There's snot running out of his nose and down over the top of my cock. Tears are running down his cheeks. I pull my cock out of his sissy mouth a second and it's dripping slime like when I pull it out of Vicky's pussy after dumping cum loads in it. He's gasping for air, doesn't hardly know where he is. I am going to show him some half mercy.

"Get on your back," I tell Vicky. I yank on the chain of her nipple clamps for emphasis. She does what she's told like always. I push him down on all fours on top of her. They're in a sort of sixty nine.

"Eat that nasty pussy," I tell him. "I was going to cum in your mouth, but there is so much of me in that pussy, this will almost be the same thing. Eat it."

He digs right into his meal without protest, licking and lapping and slurping away shamelessly like some starving Ethiopian given a one time Thanksgiving meal. She's squirming and wiggling around underneath him stopping only when I reach between them to twist a nipple clamp. He's loving it. She's loving it. Only one more person needs to be loving something. I get on my knees behind him and press the head of my slimy cock against his shithole. His head pops up like someone pressed a burning hot branding iron against his ass cheek.

"Suck his cock bitch!" I command her and even though she was, my order makes her increase it to the point that he begins moaning. I lean forward so I can whisper into his ear.

"You don't want her to stop. If you have to scream, scream into her pussy. She'll love you for it."

He doesn't answer. He stuffs his face back into her pussy and goes back to work on it, slurping and sucking. I push just the fat head of my cock into his ass. I was certain he had done this before by the way he sucked cock, but his scream tells me different. I push his head into her twat harder and she helps muffle him by wrapping her legs tightly around his head. She reaches up and grabs his balls and squeezes. He screams into her cunt louder from the pain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Dirty Cop And The School Girl Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds