• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm Being Blackmailed

I'm Being Blackmailed

123

All characters involved in any sexual activities in this story were over 18 when the events took place.

*****

Hi, my name's Claire and I'm being blackmailed into being a slut.

That's very true but I guess that I should start at the beginning.

I'm 19 and come from what I suppose you could call a middle class family. When I left college a year ago I was lucky enough to get a job as an office junior at a smallish electronic surveillance company. When I say smallish I mean the boss (Tony) the techie (Sandra) and 4 field installation guys; all in their mid-twenties.

All went great for the first 3 months and I was fitting in quite well, getting along just great with everyone in the company. Then I made 2 really terrible mistakes.

Mistake number one was to miss-calculate an invoice to a company that Tony knows that I know the owner. He's the father of one of my best friends.

Mistake number two was to use the company's internet to access porn sites. I'd better explain that. You see I'm a normal healthy 19 year-old girl, without a boyfriend, who has fantasies and sexual urges. The installation guys are out on the road just about all the time and both Tony and Sandra have to go to visit customers quite a lot.

It was a Monday, the weather was warm, I was on my own at work and I was bored so I started searching the internet for sites that gave me information on my fantasy (being submissive, being dominated and getting gang-banged). I found a few sites and forums and struck-up an online conversation with a man who asked all the right questions and got me weighed-up in minutes. Within 30 minutes I was describing what I wanted men to do to me.

I knew that I was safe because I signed-up under a false name (SubGirl). I knew that if I got scared all I had to do was logoff so I was quite open with the answers that I gave.

We'd had a long conversation and I felt really horny by the time Tony and Sandra came back and I had to logoff.

The next afternoon Tony and Sandra were out again so I logged on to the forum and with minutes the same man started chatting to me again. This time he started daring me to do things for him in front of the webcam. I knew that I was safe so I agreed.

The dares started quite tame, like take my shoes off and show my bare feet to the webcam. There was a couple of other tame dares then he sprang something a lot more personal. He dared me to take my knickers off and prove to him that I'd done it.

That didn't sound that bad until he told me that I'd have to show him my bare pussy to prove it. My heart fluttered and I felt my pussy get warm and wet.

Okay I thought, I'm safe here so let's do it. But first I told him that I'd have to go and lock the outside door.

A bit more about myself before I continue.

I'm 5 foot 3 inches tall, long blonde hair and a 34B 24 34 figure.

I stood in front of the webcam and slowly pulled my skirt up showing the man my black, see-through thong. Then I slowly pulled my thong down showing him my bald pussy. By then my pussy was soaking and craving some attention.

"Not good enough slut." The man said, "Take them right off and hold them up for me to see."

So I did, letting go of my skirt as I did so.

"Still not good enough; take the skirt right off."

Even basic logic told me that it had gone too far but I was caught between my fantasy and reality. My fantasy won and I unfastened my skirt which fell straight to the floor.

I was an excited, nervous wreck that couldn't stop. Before long the man had talked me into getting total naked and sitting on my chair masturbating while he watched it all. It didn't take me long to cum. After that he told me to put 3 fingers in my pussy then lick them clean; and I did.

After that he told me that I'd done enough for one day and that I should sign-on to the forum again the next day.

I just sat there, naked as the day I was born for ages before the phone rang. It was weird talking about work whilst sitting there stark naked. It certainly brought me back to reality. After the conversation ended I quickly got dressed and unlocked the door. By the time that Tony and Sandra returned everything was back to normal. Or so I thought.

The next morning just after all the installation guys had left Tony called me into his office and my world crashed.

Tony accused me of theft, misuse of company equipment and lewd behaviour in the workplace. He told me that it was grounds for instant dismissal and prosecution by the police. He said that I was looking at a big fine, or even some time in jail.

At first I denied it but Tony had proof. When he produced the invoice I pleaded that it was a simple mistake.

I couldn't do the same for the evidence of the rest of my 'crime'. I should have realised that a company of that nature would have lots of surveillance cameras all around, and recordings from the lot; but I just hadn't thought about it. There was even one that had close-up of my bald pussy. Where the hell was that camera? As well as that lot there was a recording of my online chat. Oh boy, was I embarrassed.

Tony clicked on 5 videos from different angles in the main office, all showing me naked and frigging away. One video showed every internet page that I'd looked at that day.

By that time I was crying my heart out. When Tony asked me what I thought that my parents would think I just about started going hysterical. It would kill my parents if they ever found out.

"I'm so sorry Tony; please don't tell anyone about this." I pleaded in between the streams of tears.

"It's a very serious matter Claire, I can't just forget about it. I should really go to the police; and tell your parents; it's the right thing to do." Tony said.

"Please Tony, please don't tell anyone. I'll do anything that you tell me; absolutely anything. I just can't let my parents find out what I've done."

There was a long pause where Tony just stared at me and I kept crying.

"Well Claire I can't just let this go without you accepting some form of punishment."

"Anything Tony; I'll do anything and everything that you ask."

"How do I know that you mean that Claire?"

"Just tell me Tony and I'll do it."

"Okay then I believe that all punishments should fit the crime."

"Me too." I interrupted.

"Right then; your punishment will come in many parts over a long period of time. You'll hate parts of it and not want to do what I tell you; but at the first hint of you refusing to do what I say I will be on that phone to the police and your parents. Is that understood?"

"Yes Tony."

"Okay then Claire, take your clothes off."

"WHAT!"

"You heard me Claire, strip now or it's the phone."

I just stood there stunned. How could my boss order me to strip naked? This wasn't right. But there again, what I had done wasn't right. What choice did I have?

My hands slowly moved up to the button on my top. They were shaking like hell and I had awful trouble trying to get the buttons undone.

"I can't do this Tony."

Tony reached for the phone.

"Okay, okay; I'll do it just so long as you promise not to tell my parents or the police."

"I told you Claire; you do exactly as I say and there's no need for me to involve your parent or the police."

My still shaking hands started working on the buttons again. It took a while but I managed to get them undone and slowly took my top off. As my top hit the floor Tony said,

"Come on Claire, you can undress quicker than that."

My skirt was next, leaving me stood there in my black lacy bra and another black see-through thong.

"I see that you like see-through thongs Claire, shame, you look good in it. Get it off, and the bra."

I wondered what he meant by the word 'shame' as I finished stripping then held my hands over my breasts and pussy.

"Don't be shy Claire, you were happy to show everything to that man yesterday so put those hands down." Tony said.

Tony had me stand there for a couple of minutes, me feeling so ashamed. Then he said,

"Open your legs Claire, about 2 feet."

My eyes went wide open then I realised that I'd have to do it. As my feet spread I could feel the air on my pussy. It felt cooling even though it was a warm day.

Tony let me stew for another couple of minutes before he told me to come over to his desk and bend over it.

I slowly moved forward and as I bent over I felt my hard nipples touch the desk and realised that I was excited. I sure as hell didn't want to be, but I was. My thoughts went to my pussy and I realised that it was wet, very wet. What's more I had 'that' feeling.

Tony was still sat there with my head right in front of his chest.

"Look up at me Claire."

I raised my head.

"Claire, I am about to give you a spanking. This will be the first of many until I think that you have learnt your lesson. You will submit to these without question. There will be other punishments that you will also submit to without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Tony."

Tony stood up and the bulging front of his trousers was right in my face. I gasped a little as I saw that bulge. My thought were torn between,

"Oh no, please don't fuck me," and "please Tony, fuck me hard."

I said nothing; nothing until Tony went behind me and slapped my butt so hard that I yelped and jumped up.

"Get back down and spread those feet wider."

I blushed as I realised the view that Tony was getting. What's more my pussy was very wet and hot.

Tony slapped my bare butt 9 more times. It hurt like hell and by about the fourth slap I was crying and pleading for him to stop.

When Tony finally stopped my butt was on fire.

"Stand up straight girl." Tony said.

As I did, he continued,

"And put your hands by your sides."

Tony went and sat at his desk then looked up at me. I was looking at the floor at my feet; my nipples were rock hard, my pussy ached for attention, my butt hurt like hell; and I was still crying.

"Right Claire," Tony said, "a few new rules for you: -

1.From now on you will not wear any underwear while you are at work. Every day starting tomorrow, at 5 o'clock you will strip naked at your desk then go to the kitchen and lay on your back on the table with your arms and legs spread wide then wait for whoever's turn it is to punish you. If anyone else comes into the room you will ignore them. But if no one else arrives within 30 minutes you may get dressed and go home.

2.You will do whatever any of us tell you without delay and without question.

3.If anything is delivered whilst you are naked you will stop whatever you are doing and go and answer the door without getting dressed.

4.You will shave your whole pubic region every morning.

5.You will not wear any make-up to work. Two reasons, firstly you don't need it you have beautiful face; and secondly when you cry it makes a right mess on your face.

6.You will wear micro skirts and see-through tops to work every day.

Do you have any question?"

"Sorry Tony but I don't have any micro skirts or see-through tops."

"Okay, I should have guessed that. Go on to the internet and purchase some. Use the company credit card but don't go crazy. I don't expect any of the skirts to be more than 8 inches long and the see-through tops must show plenty of skin. Let me see the pictures of each one before you buy it; I want to approve it.

Do you have a tennis skirt or old school gym skirt?"

"Yes Tony."

"Tonight you will shorten it to 8 inches long and wear it until the new ones arrive. As for a top, wear your smallest one tomorrow and we'll modify it if I think that it isn't revealing enough.

Any more questions Claire?"

"How long is this going to go on for?

"As long as I think it is necessary."

"Are you going to stop my pay?"

"No."

"I can't go in and out of home dressed like you are telling me without my parents getting upset. Please can I arrive and leave work in my normal clothes?"

"Fair point Claire; yes you may, minus all underwear. When you arrive you will go straight to your desk and strip and go to the kitchen like I said earlier. You will do this immediately, regardless of who is in the office. I will be watching you and I never want to see you wearing underwear when you strip, understand slut?"

"Yes boss."

"Tomorrow will be an exception to the rule. In the morning you will get changed into the skirt and top that you bring from home as soon as you arrive. I will be holding a meeting first thing to tell everyone about your crime and punishment and you will be there. After the meeting you will have your first punishment administered by one of the team. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Right, put your bra and thong in the rubbish bin and put your skirt and top on. Then go and wash that mess off your face." Tony ordered.

I went and got cleaned up and for a minute or so I just stood looking at myself in the mirror. I asked myself a few questions: -

"What the hell have I got myself in to?"

"What am I going to do?"

"Can I survive this?"

"Why did I want Tony to fuck me?"

"Why am I so wet and horny?"

I didn't have any answers so I straightened my top and skirt. As I did so I saw my nipples trying to poke through my top. I hoped that they weren't going to be like that all day.

As I walked back to my desk Sandra said,

"Been a naughty girl Claire?"

"Yes," was all I said.

My butt hurt as I sat down.

The rest of the day was reasonably quiet apart from when the postman arrived. I had to go and let him in. As I was signing for a package I could see that he was staring at my chest. I felt my nipples get even harder and start to throb.

I started looking for skirts and tops on the internet. It didn't take me long to find some obscenely short ones. How any girl could wear a skirt that short I just didn't know. Then I remembered why I was looking at them. I blushed a little as I imagined me wearing one of those skirts at work.

I bookmarked quite a few pages then went and told Tony what I had found and asked him to come and look at them. He came and stood next to me as I pulled up the pages. While I was doing that Tony said,

"Undo the top 2 buttons of your top Claire; I want to see your tits while we do this."

Without even thinking I did as I was told. I felt my nipples get harder.

Tony wasn't too happy with some of my selections and he took the mouse and searched through and found some even shorter skirts. He selected 2 that had built-in knickers and he told me that I had to cut them out as soon as they arrived. One of the other skirts that he selected wasn't really a skirt; it was 2 rectangles of material that would leave my hips exposed. I shuddered at the thought of having to wear that at work.

He told me to search swimwear sites for see-through skirts and cover-ups. When I'd found some I went and told Tony, He came back to my desk and selected what he wanted me to order.

All in all I put over a thousand pounds on the company credit card. None of it was on clothes that any normal girls would wear at work (unless she was a hooker), but I was going to have to wear them. I suddenly realised that people were going to think that I was a hooker; or at the very best, a slut. Tony had already called me that. Maybe he was right.

When I got home that night I went straight to my room and cried and cried. Then I found myself masturbating and couldn't understand why I was sexually excited.

After a couple of hours I got off my bed and looked for my old gym skirt. Then I got out a pair of scissors. When I put the shortened skirt on it looked indecent; I could feel my bare butt and pussy when I touched the hem. There was no way that I could bend over in that skirt.

I put on my briefest crop top and looked in the mirror. I really did look like a slut. I was right; there was no way that I could let my parent see me like that.

I took them off and got into bed naked. I cried myself to sleep but my hand was cupping my pussy from the second I got into bed.

My hand was still there when I woke up. What's more my pussy was very wet. I wondered if I'd been masturbating in my sleep.

I got to work early and say that Tony was the only other person there. As instructed I went straight to my desk and got changed into my horrible revealing outfit. When I turned round I saw that Tony had been watching me.

When the last person arrived Tony called us all into his office. He went through the work for the day and discussed a couple of problems with the guys then he said,

"Gentlemen, Sandra; Claire is with us this morning because I have a very important issue to tell you all about. Yesterday I had to discipline Claire for theft, misuse of company equipment and lewd behaviour. The crimes were so bad that I could have called the police and had her arrested. If I'd done that Claire would have been in jail by now. As Claire had been doing so well up until yesterday I offered her an alternative to jail. That alternative is the reason for her change of appearance this morning and for the fact that she is happy to submit to being punished by all of us in a way that I doubt anyone of you would have expected.

Yesterday Claire stripped naked and I spanked her bare butt until it was bright red. Each evening at 5 o'clock, until I decide otherwise, you all will take it in turns to administer a spanking to Claire's. You will have 30 minutes to complete that task. I will let you decide who does it on which days and how you decide to administer it.

Gentlemen, please get that table at the back of the store area out and put it in the kitchen area then find that sponge mat and put that on the table. That table is to be Claire's punishment table and is to be used for nothing else. It may be needed for punishment at any time and I don't want to have to clear it.

Today Claire will get punished twice; once right now and then again at 5 o'clock. Sandra, as you are the only other female here I would like you to be the first to administer a spanking.

Gentlemen off you go; Claire, take your clothes off and go to the kitchen and wait for everything to be ready."

"Please Tony," I pleaded, "please don't make me do this, not in front of everyone."

"Claire, you accepted the deal yesterday; either strip or pass me the phone."

I slowly stripped and was then told to take my skirt and top to my desk. As I walked I saw that Sandra had an evil looking grin on her face.

In the kitchen I stood there trying to hide my tits and pussy as the guys brought the table in and covered it with the sponge mat.

We all waited a couple of minutes for Tony to come in. When he arrived he told me to get on the table any lay like he had told me. I climbed on and lay on my back with my legs closed and my arms by my side. I felt so embarrassed as everyone watched me.

"Claire, remember how I said you have to lay?"

I slowly opened my legs and spread my arms. I was spread-eagled, naked, in front of all my work colleagues. I was so ashamed that I just wanted to crawl into a corner and die.

Tony let everyone look at me for what seemed like hours before he turned to Sandra and said,

"Right Sandra, 10 spanks, how would you like Claire to be positioned?"

"Hmm, I've been thinking about that; how about we raise her legs and put them as far back as they will go?" Sandra said.

"Sounds good to me." Tony said. "Claire lift your legs, keep them spread wide and put them as far back as you can. Gentlemen, when Claire is ready you grab her ankles and hold them to stop her moving."

I just wanted to die. Tears were streaming down my face but I could feel that my pussy was getting wet.

"What shall I use to spank her?" Sandra asked.

"You can use whatever you like, but you must not break her skin." Tony replied.

Sandra chose to use her hand and stepped forward and proceeded to quickly give me 10 slaps.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • I'm Being Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds