• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Landscapers Daughter

The Landscapers Daughter

12

This is my first story. I welcome all feedback from readers. I sincerely hope you enjoy.

*

"Mr. Mark."

Sitting on my back patio, drinking a single barrel whiskey and smoking a cigar, was my normal nightly routine as I let the day settle down.

Rufino, my landscaper, was calling from the side of the house.

"Rufino, what are you doing here on a Wednesday and at 7 o'clock?" Thursday was his normal day to care for my yard and usually during the early afternoon.

"Mr. Mark, I came a day early because my wife and I are going to Mexico to visit my wife's sick mother. I thought I would come by a day early to get your yard done before we leave. I am not sure how long I am going to be gone so I arranged my daughter and her friend to work my accounts until I get back."

Rufino has been keeping my yard for many years. He works hard, fast and for a fair price. I constantly give him a bonus every quarter for his hard work because I really think he doesn't charge enough for his service and he does a fantastic job. Rufino has 4 children whom I have met over the years and a beautiful wife.

"Rufino, I am sorry to hear about your wife's mother. I hope everything will be o.k. and don't worry too much over the yard I am sure I can remember how to start a lawn mower." Not that I really want to remember.

"No, no Mr. Mark, my daughter will make sure that the lawn is mowed and edged every week."

"Rufino, isn't your daughter only about fourteen or fifteen? Doesn't she have school and how would she get the truck and equipment here?"

Rufino looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about and then laughed. "No Mr. Mark, Camila is now nineteen and she is out of college for the summer and needs a summer job. She is going to work for me three days a week when I get back, but for now she will work full time while I am gone."

"Jesus, nineteen already? When did that happen? And she is going to college? Good for her."

"Yes, she will be the first one from both families to go to college."

"No problems Rufino, you and the wife have a safe trip and take as long as you need."

"Thanks Mr. Mark got a lot to do before tomorrow better get to it."

With that Rufino disappeared around the corner and shortly after, his equipment was drowning out my thoughts. This was a good time to go inside before my allergies kick in.

The following Friday, as usual, I was sitting out back reflecting over the week and really looking forward to the weekend when I noticed that my yard was not cared for since Rufino was last here. I just brushed it off thinking that his daughter was not doing to well as a fill in. Who could blame her? She was nineteen and on summer break, not to mention it has been unusually hot this year. I am sure the last thing she wanted was to work outside in the heat on her vacation.

Well I guess I will have to remember how to start the mower. I wonder if it still works. It has been sitting in the shed behind the pool for the last six or seven years.

Saturday morning arrived as it usually does and I was sitting out on the patio with a coffee and the paper in only my cut off sweats. The sun was already warm; it is supposed to reach 100 degrees later today. As much as I hated to mow the lawn I thought I should get it finished before it got any warmer, then after I can take a quick swim to cool down.

Opening the shed I pulled out the mower, put in fresh gas and to my surprise it only took a few pulls to get the thing running. It sounded a little choppy, could probably use new oil and plugs, but for today it will be fine. I started in the front since it faces the south and gets the most sun then proceeded to the back to finish up.

With the lawn cut I quickly remembered why I hated this chore and was glad that Rufino was around to do this for me. I wasn't about to edge, trim or weed. Those can wait till Rufino returns.

I put the mower away, locked up the shed, removed my shorts and dove into the pool. Under water I swam the length of the pool and surfaced in the shallow end. Bending at the knees, my head was the only thing out of the water as I let the cool water cool me down.

My back yard is not visible by either of my neighbors to the side and a long hedge runs the back of the property with a small park on the other side. It is private and very serene, which is why I love my evenings out here when the days wind down. The yard is not large. The backyard is half full of concrete and swimming pool. There is a spot of grass and lots of plants surrounding the perimeter. The front yard is mostly plants and a small amount of grass there as well.

I shouldn't complain too much about mowing, it's just that I really don't like yard work. My wife actually did most of it, but after her death eight years ago I tried it for a year then decided to hire Rufino.

As you probably gathered my name is Mark. I am 46 years of age, 6'4" and weigh 215 pounds. I work out daily after work to stay in shape and eat well. I do have my vices of cigars and whiskey of which I partake of nightly, but other than that I am rather healthy. Since my wife's death I stay pretty much to myself. Sure, I have had the periodic date, sometimes three or four with the same woman, but I cannot get myself to really be serious about it. I do hire a professional on occasion to satisfy some of my primal urges, but a relationship is something that I don't see happening in the near future.

The women that I have dated recently all want to be serious and married, especially those with children. I get that, at this age. I am sure they want the security and future I can offer. I am self-employed and make a very generous living. What would be ideal for me however would be a friend with benefits scenario.

Ducking back down in the water I swim back to the deep end and climb out of the pool. Without drying off I put my shorts back on and slipped into the kitchen for a glass of lemonade. I settled back out on the patio to finish reading the newspaper. With nothing else that needed to be done I was going to enjoy the warm summer day to the fullest.

After a few minutes I heard the side gate open and close and heard female voices talking and laughing. When they rounded the corner I looked up to see that Camila is indeed not fourteen any longer, WOW was all I could think as my tongue fell from my mouth and my eyes bugged out of my head. Camila has indeed grown up.

In preparation for the heat of the day she was wearing a royal blue bikini top, probably a size too small, and a pair of daisy dukes, with the button undone and folded over which caused them to ride low on her hips and just covered the crease of her ass. Looking down her long brown legs to her feet I let out a slight chuckle. Her sexy outfit was complete with a pair of work boots and socks pushed down around her ankles. That was when she saw me sitting there.

"Oh hi Mr. Mark, I haven't seen you for years. I don't know if you remember me. I am Camila, Rufino's daughter."

I looked back up to her face. Her hair, long and black was pulled back from her face and neck in a loosely tied pony tail. Her eyes were big, brown and very expressive. She had a small nose and thick red lips. Oh those lips.

"Yes I remember you Camila. You are definitely not the little girl I remember though." I said as I looked her up and down on more time.

Her face flushed as she looked down at her feet and then remembered her friend. "Oh, Mr. Mark, this is my friend Jaela."

Jaela was equally as beautiful. She was slightly shorter at around 5'5"and slightly younger at 18. She wore a pink halter top that tied in the back and similar shorts to those that Camila had on and the same pair of boots. She was also Latina with long black hair that cascaded around her shoulders and beautiful big eyes that smiled. Her breasts were more cancelled but appeared to be larger than Camila's smaller B cups.

As I looked her over, up and down, the same as I did with Camila, Jaela smiled shyly and said, "hello Mr. Mark."

"Hello Jaela, what a beautiful name and no more Mr. Mark from the two of you. I am just Mark. Camila, I already mowed the lawn this morning. I was thinking that since your father usually worked on Thursday and I had not seen you yet I thought... well I just went ahead and mowed."

"I am so sorry Mr... um Mark, we are not nearly as fast as my father so we are already very behind. I didn't realize this was going to be such hard work. All we do is work and then go home to sleep, we are so tired."

Laughing, I said, "Well welcome to being a grown-up."

"We will finish the rest of the yard, edge and weed and prune the shrubs. Should we start in back first or in the front so we won't bother you?"

"Start in front since there is more sun there that way you can finish in the shade."

"Sounds good," she said as they both turned on their heels and walked away.

As they walked away I watched their asses sway until they turned the corner. I quickly got up and walked inside the house to the living room and watched them through the front window as they unloaded the edger and other various equipment from the truck.

They quickly began to work, reaching up stretching their torsos and bending over revealing the lower part of their asses. This is much better than watching Rufino work, I said to myself.

After a brief time I decided I should make some lemonade for when they start working out back and also that would get me away from the window so I don't look like an old pervert.

Giggling as young girls do, Jaela was kidding with Camila about the old guy. "Did you see his eyes when we walked around the house?"

"Yeah," said Camila, "I thought they were going to pop out of his head."

"Yeah and his tongue was hanging so far out of his mouth it looked like he could lick his own dick," said Jaela.

"You know he is watching us through the front window," said Camilla.

"I know," said Jaela," I love these little shows, and it gets me so wet. Let's get him really bothered when we work the back yard."

"Ok," agreed Camila. "This could be fun."

Finishing the lemonade, I poured it into a large pitcher with ice and headed out to the back yard. I placed it on the table with three glasses and tried as hard as I could to pretend as if I was reading the paper, waiting for their return to the back. Just thinking of them so revealed, sweat glistening off their near naked bodies was having a great effect on my cock. Wearing only the cutoff sweats with no underwear surely did not hide my half erection.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, I could hear the girls making their way back working the side of the house from where they first entered. After about ten minutes working the side of the house they rounded the corner into the back yard. I glanced up just over the paper, trying not to look obvious, and saw Jaela first.

She turned off the edger and with an exaggerated stretch bent over and laid it down on the grass, her short shorts riding up those sexy brown legs and exposing the lower part of her ass. Then just as slow she rose, turned slightly so I could see her profile, reached her arms over her head as high as she could reach rising up on her toes to stretch. The bottom of her halter top rose with her stretched torso so that the lower part of her pert breasts was partially exposed.

My cock again stirred at the sight before me. Jaela turned her head and saw my eyes just over the paper. Her red lips rose in the corner and I could swear she winked at me.

At just that time Camila, carrying a recycling bag appeared. She set the bag down and lifted her hands behind her head to adjust her ponytail. In an exaggerated move she pressed her breasts forward; the small triangles of cloth covering her smaller breasts were pulled taunt. Her nipples were clearly visible under the damp blue fabric. Beads of sweat were forming and running down between her cleavage.

"Whew, it is getting hot," said Camilla. "Is that lemonade for us?"

Shaken from another daze I turned towards the lemonade then back to the girls. "Oh yeah, of course," I stuttered. "I thought you might need something to cool down with. Here sit down and take a break," I said as I absent mindedly got up to pour some drinks. My formally half hard cock was now fully erect and swinging under my shorts.

I heard from beside me an audible sigh and looked at the two girls who were both staring at my erection. Slightly embarrassed I quickly turned and apologized. Covering myself with my hands I sat back down in my chair.

More girl giggles ensued and Jaela bent at the waist, reached down to untie her boots. Her hair cascaded around her head and I could barely make out her nipples as her top hung low in her current position. She tilted her head up, made direct eye contact with me and said, "Do you mind if I take off my boots while we break? I am getting so hot." The word hot was clearly emphasized.

Dumbly mesmerized I slowly shook might head indicating I did not mind at all.

Camila pulled out the chair directly in front of mine and sat. Her right knee was hanging to the far right and she raised her left foot onto the chair. With the way she was sitting, the crotch of her shorts was pulled tight against her pussy. I could see the edges of her matching bikini bottoms damp with sweat. She was also untying her boots while looking at me while I gazed at her.

Jaela sat down and poured us all a glass. Camila leaned back in her chair, both knees spread wide, and took a long drink. "Mmmmm this is just what I need. I am getting so sweaty I can't stand to touch my legs together."

"I know what you mean," said Jaela. "I wish I wore a bathing suit so I could jump in that pool."

"I might just do that," said Camila, "I am wearing mine."

"That is not fair," said Jaela, "I can't swim in this halter, it will come right off."

"Take it off then," Camila said smiling, "I am sure Mr. Mark won't mind."

"I am not going topless unless you go topless," said Jaela.

"Fine then I will, is that ok with you Mr. Mark?" said Camila as she looked at me.

My head was turning back and forth like I was watching a tennis match watching these two converse. I stopped at Camila as she paused looking at me. I was waiting for the next volley.

"Mr. Mark... is that ok with you?"

Shaking my head to unstick my eyes and brain I dumbly said, "is what ok?"

More giggles followed, "is it ok if we swim in your pool after we finish the backyard?"

I looked around the yard briefly. Since the lawn was already mowed there really wasn't much work to do. Of course at this moment, watching these two young girls, I wouldn't care if it was a fucking jungle. "Sure, but just skip the yard work. It is getting too hot to work. Use the pool for as long as you like and like I said before no more Mr. Mark."

"But Mr. Mark sounds a little dirty," said Camila.

With that both girls excitedly jumped up and quickly shed their tops. Camila's breasts were high on her chest, well rounded for their size and her nipples pointed up. Jaela's being a c cup hung a little lower, but because of her youth her nipples also pointed towards the sky. Being Hispanic their natural skin color was already dark. Their breasts were slightly lighter in color than the skin around. Their areolas were darker than their tanned skin. Camila's nipples were small and Jaela's were noticeably larger and slightly longer.

"Mmmm," was the only thing I could manage to get out of my mouth. It came from deep in my gut.

As if in sync, like a synchronized swim team, they both lowered their zippers. Both looking directly in my eyes they lowered their shorts slowly over their firm, round asses. My eyes were darting back and forth not to miss one single moment. Slowly they bent at the waist, pulling their shorts to their knees, stood up and let them fall to the ground. Both girls stepped out of their shorts, first their right leg, then the left. Standing tall they both gazed at me then at each other.

First I was staring at Camila. Her bikini bottom was the same color as her bikini top as I already knew. Looking directly at me she bent her right knee and turned her upper body left as a model would do. As a result she partially showed the right side of her ass to me. She was wearing a cheeky bikini which cut across her ass diagonally from the crotch to the waist. Her ass looked strong; there was no crease where it met her legs. It was one smooth, continuous curve.

I then turned toward Jaela. My eyes made contact with hers and then slowly move down over her breasts, her taunt belly and finally to the Y, where her legs meet her pussy. I could make out her lips in the tight material; she was either wet from excitement or sweat or both. She did the same model pose and turned. To my delight her ass was completely bare. The pink thong material disappeared in her crack just below the waistband.

My right hand unconscientiously went straight to my cock. Through my shorts I was gently squeezing it. I was staring at Jaela, my eyes roaming her glorious body. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Camila looking at my hand covered cock, her fingers slowly moving across her lower lips over her bikini bottoms.

Jaela grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her racing to the pool. Without stopping they both left the ground and splashed into the cool water. When they surfaced their chins were lifted to the sky and the water pulled their hair off their faces. They were closer to the shallow end of the pool where it was about 4'deep. As they stood their breasts popped above the surface, the water beading on their skin and returning to the water in the pool from where it came.

I watched them splash and play, my hand stroking my cock through my shorts, they seemed not to notice I was still there.

Suddenly they both disappeared under the water and swam to the deep end and I lost sight of them. Sitting straighter I looked to see where they would surface.

Jaela reached the ladder first and I was treated to my very own Fast Times at Ridgemont High movie. She rose out of the pool slowly. Her head tilted back slightly to allow her hair to fall back. Her hands smoothed her hair so it clung to her head. Her tits slightly rising as she did this.

I looked down and her pink thong was transparent from the water. I could see the small patch of hair above the swollen lips of her pussy. It looked delicious.

Behind her was the almost exact show from Camila. Being that she wore bikini bottoms I could not see her pussy, but I could see its outline as her suit clung to her skin.

They slowly walked back toward the table where I was sitting, their eyes never leaving mine, my hand still rubbing my cock through my shorts, my breathing short and heavy.

Jaela, taking the lead, stood in front of my spread legs. She was staring at my hand rubbing my cock. I in turn was staring at her transparently covered pussy. She hooked her thumbs around her thong and pulled them down slowly. First the triangle of hair was exposed. The black curly pubs seemly popped out one by one. Slowly lowering, she exposed her clit hood to me and stopped. It looked swollen with excitement.

Her eyes rose to mine, we gazed there momentarily and once again her thong was slowly descending. I looked at her tits, rising and falling with her deep breathes. Then lower, her stomach muscles tense. Finally back down to her slowly falling thong. Her lips were exposed, slightly parted. The inner folds were moist with what must have been natural lubricant rather than pool water. Her waistband was still high on her ass, the sides stretched as she was tugging the front down.

Camila walked up behind Jaela, her head looking over her shoulder down at my cock. She looked at me and nodded towards my crotch. I took that as let us see, so I pulled the waist out and over my hard cock. Meanwhile Camila took each hand and cupped Jaela's tits, finger and forefinger pinching the hardened nipples.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Landscapers Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds