• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Straight Housewife Blackmailed

Straight Housewife Blackmailed

123

STRAIGHT HOUSEWIFE BLACKMAILED

SUMMARY: MILF mother will do whatever it takes to protect (her) daughter.

CREDIT & THANKS: A super special thanks to legendary artist Rebecca (of the Housewives at Play series and many more) for giving me permission to use a few of her plethora of illustrations for this story.

NOTE 1: .Also, please note Rebecca generously gave me access to her entire gallery of photos and although not perfect, I have tried to have the characters look identical as possible as best I could for the story.

NOTE 2: All participants are at least 18-years-old.

Thanks to: MAB7991, Richard,

STRAIGHT HOUSEWIFE BLACKMAILED

How did I end up tied to a bed in a sorority house while girls paid money to fuck my pussy or ass (25 for my pussy, 50 for my ass)? It was a fundraiser idea by my daughter who had just pledged the sorority. I, as usual, protested the idea, but having long accepted that I was a personal play thing to my daughter, her friends and now the sorority, I knew my protests would fall on deaf ears.

The fundraiser proceeded as planned and Olivia, the sorority President, fucked me first, in both holes to get things started. After that, a number would be called and they would come and fuck either my pussy or my ass.

As number nine fucked me hard, while squeezing my tits, I flashed back to how I ended up a MILF sorority fuck toy.

.....

Life always changes when you least expect it. I was coming home after a long morning of errands , a good two hours earlier than expected, having ended the PTA meeting early because I wasn't feeling that well. I also had left the welcome basket I was to deliver to a new family on my kitchen counter.

I got a text on the drive home, but waited until I was in the driveway to check it.

It was an audio file, and although it was a blocked number, I clicked on the file out of curiosity:

"That's it, ass slut, suck my big cock, get it nice and ready for that tight asshole of yours," a voice said.

I gasped. Such words would have shocked me no matter who said them, but the voice behind the derogatory words were that of a female...which confused me.

The voice continued, "You will make a great addition to our girls' club, slut."

The voice was vaguely familiar...although I couldn't place it.

"Do you want my cock in that ass of yours, ass slut?" the voice asked.

"God, yes," a reply came, this time I instantly recognized the voice as coming from my eighteen year old daughter Christina.

In shock, I couldn't help but wonder is my daughter a lesbian? Was my daughter really taking it in the butt? My daughter had never dated anyone seriously, but I had never considered her a lesbian. Yet, it suddenly seemed possible.

"Beg, bitch," the voice demanded.

"Oh please, Mistress, fuck my ass," she begged, "I want it sooooo bad."

The audio ended there and I sat in my car wondering who could possibly have sent it.

Just then I received another text from a blocked number:

Did you know your daughter is a lesbian slut?

My shock shifted to rage and I texted back:

Who is this?

The response sent a chill up my spine and increased my anger:

Your new Mistress.

I responded, appalled by this stranger's pretentious attitude and yet wanting to find out about the audio file:

Excuse me??? This is ridiculous!

A moment later, I got another response, although this time it was a Snapchat picture:

This was even more shocking than the audio. My daughter was bent over a table, getting fucked by Miranda Wellington, the richest woman and biggest bitch in the community and my arch enemy. In the background was her daughter, Tamara, my daughter's arch enemy, also wearing a strap-on.

The look on Christina's face was unclear. It could be a look of pleasure or a look of pain. Was she being raped by this bitch? How could this even happen? Tamara and Christina strongly disliked each other as they were polar opposites.

Christina always wore her hair in pigtails or a ponytail, dressed conservatively and got great marks; Tamara, on the other hand, was a stuck-up bitch, like her mother, who dressed like a slut and got by in school on her looks.

Another text followed, just as the photo disappeared into oblivion:

Did you know your daughter was a lesbian fuck slut?

I typed back, as I got out of the car and went towards the house:

I'm calling the cops.

I got into my house, slammed the door and went directly to my kitchen.

"Hi, Mrs. Wilson," a voice said.

I screamed, as I looked directly into the eyes of Tamara, "What the fuck?"

"Calm down," she said.

"Get out of my house," I snapped, furious.

"I don't think so," she smirked, standing up.

"I'm serious," I threatened.

"About what?" she asked, moving towards me.

"Leave," I said, getting nervous by Tamara's smug attitude.

She put her hands on my shoulders and said confidently, "You're my slut, now, Mrs. Wilson."

I tried to pull away, but her grip on my shoulders was firm. "Please, let go," I demanded.

"Resistance is futile, slut," she continued, "Want to see another picture?"

"No," I said, my head already spinning with the revelations of the audio and first photo. Instead, I questioned, "Why did your bitch of a mother rape my daughter?"

She roared with laughter. "You're so adorable in your pretentious naivety."

"What the hell does that even mean?" I asked, again trying to push her away.

Suddenly, she pushed me onto the ground and before I could even attempt to fight back, she straddled my chest.

"Stoppp," I protested, wiggling helplessly.

She slapped my face. "Look, bitch. I have your daughter on video eating pussy, riding a wall cock and, of course, taking it in the ass. I also have a few photos, including the one you saw with Mom and another of your daughter dyking out at the theatre, which started all this."

"Bullshit," I said, still grasping at straws that my daughter was not a willing participant.

"Like I said," she continued, her voice back to normal, "You're daughter was already an eager cunt-licking slut before she submitted to me and Mom."

"I don't believe you," I said tentatively.

She pulled her phone out of her purse, turned her camera to me and showed me a picture.

I gasped. I didn't think anything else could shock me after the past few minutes...but I was wrong. The photo was of Christina, at a movie theatre, eating out a woman...and not just any woman...my next door neighbor and best friend, Mary Spense.

"I know," Tamara said, with condescending surprise, "I was shocked too. Christina seemed like such a sweet and innocent girl."

"She is," I said mindlessly, still staring at the picture of my daughter and my best friend.

"Appearances can be deceiving," Tamara smiled, as she took her phone back.

"H-h-how did you get this picture?" I stammered, still trying to understand this watershed moment of shock that continued to hit me like a tornado...making a complete mess of my rather simple, suburban life.

"It's actually a still photo of a video a friend of mine made when she saw what was happening," she revealed.

"Oh," was all I could muster.

"So are you going to be a good Mommy and keep your daughter's slut reputation a secret?"

"You're blackmailing me?" I asked, still coming to grips with the predicament I was in.

"Consider it protecting your daughter," she shrugged.

Tamara said, "Stay," then stood up and took off her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing panties or a bra, as I said earlier, she was a slut. I took the moment to try and stand up, but she put her foot on my chest as I began standing up. "Didn't I tell you to stay?"

"I'm not a dog," I shot back, getting very annoyed at her condescending treatment of me.

"No, but you're my pet," she corrected, putting her foot to my mouth.

"Stop," I demanded, moving my face away from her foot.

"Suck my toes," Tamara ordered, moving her foot back to my mouth.

"No," I said, again moving my head away.

"You're a little more stubborn than your slut daughter," she smirked, putting her foot back in my face.

"Don't talk about her like that," I demanded, slapping her foot away.

"Enough!" she roared.

I froze, suddenly scared by her tone.

"Go ahead, my pet, I know you want to," she said, looking down at me. "Plus, it's either obey or allow your daughter to become an internet sensation."

"You're a fucking bitch," I snapped, seething.

"I never said I wasn't," she shrugged, keeping her foot in my face. "Now suck on my toes, slut."

I sighed, but feeling like I had no recourse in my current situation, I opened my mouth and sucked on her toes.

"Good girl," she purred condescendingly, which only pissed me off more...shame cascading through me at the demeaning task.

After a moment, she moved her foot away and straddled my face.

I again tried to move away, but her hands on my wrists made me helpless.

"Don't worry, my MILF pet, I bet you are going to love this just like your daughter," she said, as I stared at her completely shaved pussy, her strong scent lingering just above me.

"Never," I fought back, shaking my head.

"Oh really! Christina loves munching on pussy. Shit, I think she thinks it's a food group," she laughed.

"Please get off me," I begged, desperate to get out of this situation, even though I knew it was futile.

Suddenly, I felt a hand go inside my pants and directly to my very wet pussy. "Looks like the pictures of your daughter dyking out got you wet."

"Noooooo" I moaned, my pussy very damp, my body betraying me at her touch.

"Nooooooo," she mocked, as her finger parted my pussy lips.

"Please, stop," I weakly protested, even though her fingers felt unexplainably good.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," she laughed, her finger just barely inside me. "Although I should note, good submissive cunt sluts don't wear fucking pants. They wear skirts or dresses for easy access to their slut holes."

I tried to speak, to protest, yet having her pussy inches away, her derogatory words, her demeaning tone and her finger inside me all had me flustered and unable to think straight. Instead, I stared at her pussy and allowed myself to be molested by a teenager. I also couldn't fathom why my pussy was wet...it didn't make any sense.

"Now, lick my cunt, my MILF slut, and accept your position as my pet," she ordered, before adding, "just like your daughter."

"And if I do this you will leave Christina and me alone?" I questioned, wondering if eating her was an means to an end.

"No, but I won't out your daughter as the cunt-licking slut she is," she countered, before she grabbed my head with her free hand and pulled me into her pussy.

Reluctantly, thinking the quicker I got her off, the quicker it would be done, I licked Tamara's pussy. I was surprised by the strong appealing aroma and how sweet her pussy tasted. I had never been with a woman before and had always imagined the taste would not be appealing...especially considering my husband's complaining on the rare times he ate me out.

After a brief amount of time, she let go of my head and moaned, "That's it, Mommy-slut, join your daughter in my pet club."

"This is only this one time," I protested.

"Sure it is," she said amused.

"Seriously," I reiterated, between licks, even though I wasn't sure I wouldn't crave this exotic taste again.

"Denial is so adorable," Tamara said condescendingly, as her hand withdrew from my pants.

Realizing bargaining in my submissive position was futile, I concentrated on licking her wet pussy.

"Nice," another voice suddenly said.

I looked up and saw Sarah, another of the cheerleader bimbos, had a camcorder in her hand and was filming us. I wanted to shrivel up and die as I realized the consequences of the situation I was currently in.

"Where did you come from?" I asked.

"My mom's cunt," she sarcastically and disgustingly replied.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, praying she hadn't been filming for a while.

"Long enough," she shrugged.

"Please don't film me," I requested, from my helpless position on the kitchen floor.

"Keep licking," Tamara ordered, grabbing my head again and pulling me deeper into her pussy.

I closed my eyes, resigned to the helplessness of my current situation, and focused on licking and finishing the task of getting her off.

"You're a natural pussy-pleaser, Mrs. Wilson," Tamara purred, reminding me I was a mother, a wife.

I ignored her words of humiliation, and focused on getting her off, knowing that was the best way to end this ordeal.

I wondered where my daughter was. I wondered how she ended up on her knees in a movie theatre pleasuring Mary. Why didn't she stand up for herself to that bitch Miranda? Was she being blackmailed? Was she really a lesbian? It seemed so. Ironically, I was also still trying to comprehend how I ended up on the floor licking pussy myself.

"That's it, my MILF slave, lick your Mistress," Tamara moaned.

I winced at the word 'Mistress', but decided not to protest, but to just give in until I could regain control of the situation as I sucked her clit between my lips trying to trigger her orgasm.

"Hmmm, that's it slut, suck on my clit, just like your daughter does," she moaned.

"Like daughter, like mother," Sarah quipped.

I kept licking, sucking and probing, wanting to get her off, to end the humiliation...yet unexplainably I was curious what her cum would taste like. Her scent and taste was intoxicating and confusing, creating feelings I had never felt before.

"Do you want to taste my cum, my slut?" Tamara asked.

The words were out of my mouth before my brain could think about lying, "Yes."

"Beg," she demanded.

Wanting to get her off and hopefully ending the humiliation, I said apathetically, "Please, come on my face."

"Please, come on my face, who?" she questioned.

I knew what she wanted me to say; I knew I was being filmed; I knew saying the words would only empower her more; yet, I said the words she wanted to hear anyway to get this over with (at least that is what I was telling myself), "Please come on my face, Mistress."

She moved off me, rolled onto her back and ordered, "Get naked, slut."

I stammered, her taste lingering on my lips, as I glanced at the camera, "Please, just let me get you off."

"Now!" she demanded firmly, "or the pictures of daughter dearest go viral."

Hands trembling, I obeyed, knowing it was the only way to protect my daughter. I finished getting undressed, never once looking at the camera filming me. Once naked and feeling ridiculously self-conscious of being naked in my own house, in front of two teenage bitches, she ordered, "Now straddle me, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, before even realizing I had said it. I straddled her face and without instruction, I buried my face back in her pussy, wanting to get her off.

"Good, slut," she moaned, as I resumed pleasuring her, while her fingers went to my very wet pussy.

Her fingers teased my pussy lips as she scolded me. "My sluts don't have hairy pussies."

"Sorry, Mistress," I said, again using the word, having quit trimming it a couple of years ago, deciding it was too much work for the rare times my husband went down there.

"You'll have it shaved like a newborn baby by the next time I see you," she instructed, making it clear this wasn't a one-time thing.

I considered protesting, but instead focused on the task at hand, getting her off.

I licked and explored for a couple more minutes as her breathing increased. Meanwhile, her fingers teased my pussy lips, without ever actually slipping inside me...and it was driving me nuts.

"Here it comes, my Mommy slave," she moaned, and seconds later she squirted all over my face.

"Keep licking, my pet," Tamara moaned, as I did indeed keep licking, wanting more of her cum, her cum tasting even sweeter when it came in excess.

Eventually, Tamara ordered, "Get off me."

I did.

She stood up, and ordered, "Crawl to the living room, my pet."

I again obeyed, my pussy burning for attention, while shame cascaded through me at what I had just done.

"Do you want to come, Mommy slut?" Tamara asked once we were in the living room.

"Yes," I admitted, ashamed by my sudden desire to cum at all costs.

"Sarah, why don't you fuck our newest pet," Tamara asked, taking the camcorder.

"I'd love to," Sarah said. She snapped her fingers at me and pointed to the chair.

Mortified at being treated like a dog, yet, absurdly, equally turned on, I crawled to the chair and onto it.

Sarah announced, as her fingers played with my pussy, "Mommy-slut is sopping wet."

"Why are you so horny, Mrs. Wilson?" Tamara asked.

"I don't know," I answered, which was true...I couldn't remotely explain why I was so horny considering the humiliation I had just endured.

"Oh, I know," Tamara said with amusement. "You're another submissive in denial."

"A what?" I asked as Sarah's fingers slid inside me.

"You're a strong woman, correct?" Tamara asked.

"Yes," I said, with a whimper, as three of Sarah's fingers widened my pussy.

"And you like to be in charge in all ways," she continued.

"Of course," I nodded, it usually being me doing the bossing around.

"So when you come home you want to just shut off from that world," she continued.

"I suppose," I agreed, her assessment rather obvious.

"So, you are submissive and have unknowingly been searching for a Mistress, since likely your husband is too oblivious of your sexual needs," she added.

"Shit, she's so wet I could probably shove my whole fist in her," Sarah said, as I easily took three fingers inside me.

"Well, only one way to find out," Tamara said.

"Noooooo," I said, too late, as my cunt was widened further as Sarah shoved her whole fist inside me.

The pleasure shifted to pain and back to pleasure as she pumped her fist inside me.

A couple of minutes later, as Sarah continued fisting me, my breathing got erratic and I began to babble, "Oh God, fuck, shit," I babbled, the pain long gone and the pleasure now so intense.

"Only sluts come from getting fisted," Tamara smirked.

"Dirty Mommy whores," Sarah added.

"Cunt licking MILF's," Tamara continued piling on the derogatory names, which somehow enhanced my pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I screamed as my orgasm hit hard.

"Another straight slut is turned," Tamara laughed, as my body quaked like I was having an epileptic seizure.

"She really is just like her slut daughter," Sarah added, as she pulled her fist out of me making a loud popping sound.

My body so weak, I just remained static, as my orgasm continued its journey through me.

"Mrs. Wilson, we've got to get going now," Tamara said, "but if you tell anyone about this your daughter and you become internet sensations."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Straight Housewife Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds