• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Awakening Ch. 07

Awakening Ch. 07

1234

The subway was far from deserted as she rode next to the younger man. She didn't consider herself to be bad looking for thirty, her tits barely needed the support of the bra, even though they were a full C cup. The air conditioning in the car was blowing across her, making her nipples harden through the extremely thin shirt she wore under the blazer. The half cup bra she was wearing was allowing her hardening nipples to poke the material of her shirt out dramatically. She looked down the car to make sure none of the other passengers at the other end could see before she slipped off the blazer.

He looked over and smiled, noticing the hard nipples protruding, but he was in for much more of a surprise than that. She slowly tugged the hem of her light tank top up her body, rolling the material up over her firm stomach, over the half cup bra and finally over the top of her breasts, letting the stranger she had set down next to see her bare tits.

She shivered slightly as the cool air blew across her breasts, making her nipples harden even more under his gaze. He stared at her tits, his hands slowly stroking his own thighs as the cock in his pants hardened obviously. She looked down the car one more time before reaching for the hem of the little black mini-skirt, pulling the back of it up over her bare ass as she lifted herself slightly in the seat. With nothing to prevent it, she inched the front of the skirt up, spreading her legs in the seat, her knee pressing against his as she slowly exposed her bare pussy to him.

She continued to pull the skirt up until it was around her waist, leaving her completely nude from the tops of her black stockings to the waistband of the tiny skirt.

She sat there, her tits and pussy completely on display to him for long minutes, minutes that felt like hours. Finally she reached over to his leg, resting her hand on his thigh and then slowly stroking it up his leg until it rested on the bulge in his pants. It seemed to be the signal he needed, his hand no longer hovering in space but now resting on the bare skin of her thigh.

She stroked his cock through his pants while his fingers inched up the inside of her thigh, slowly working closer to her already wet pussy. She just couldn't take it any longer and placed her other hand over his, drawing it up to her pussy and pressing his fingers against her.

He needed no more coaxing. His fingers quickly pressed between her wet lips, almost instantly finding her already tingling clit. His strong fingers started to massage and rub the hard little nub, driving her levels of desire up several more notches.

Her fingers were no less busy, working his belt and the front of his pants open. She wormed her hand down into his boxers and closed it around his hardening cock, tugging it and working it with one hand to try and free it. He seemed to understand her desire and lifted himself on the bench seat slightly and helped her pull his pants down enough to free him so his hard cock was sticking straight in the air.

She wrapped her hand around the mostly rigid cock and started to slowly stroke, rolling her hand over the head of his cock with each stroke, causing it to continue to harden and grow.

The next station came and she stayed sitting, hoping no one came onto the last car of the train and discovered her so exposed. Fortunately no one did. As the train started out again, she lifted herself on the seat, sliding across in front of the young man and sat on his lap, her hand capturing his cock and pulling it down so it stuck up between her legs before she sat.

"Fuck me." She whispered as she rubbed his cock and her pussy at the same time with her own hand. She felt him grip her hips and lift her, the only signal she needed. She pressed his head deep between her lips, using her own legs to lift higher until she could feel his cock slip back to the perfect spot. She settled down on him, his long slender cock sliding easily into her pussy. Trying to not be obvious, she used the back of the seat in front of her for support and began to lift herself on and off his cock, his mushroom head massaging and stroking all the little nerves inside her.

She could feel her orgasm, already so close just from screwing up the nerve to do this, begin to overtake her. His hands slid up her sides, pulling the bra down farther and exposing her whole breasts to his hands as she continued to slowly bounce on his cock. The first spasm in her pussy took her by surprise, but the rest did not. Her whole body seemed to be on fire as her climax sent little fingers of fire from where his hands were teasing her nipples to where his cock shaft slid against her clit. She only needed one more thing to make it all perfect.

She continued to bounce, rotating her hips with each stroke, trying to maximize the effect on his cock, trying to coax him to his climax. Her chest heaved under his hands as she struggled to control the desire to cry out, to scream how hard she was orgasming. She had to be quiet, she had to...ohhhh fuck here it was. She felt his first surge of hot cum lance out up into her pussy, pushing her orgasm back to its second peak. She stifled a gasp as his cock surged a second time, third time and lost track. She sat on his lap, grinding herself down on his cock as it continued to pulse and surge inside her.

She knew someone was watching, a woman in a seat farther up front, staring at her exposed bare tits, but right now she didn't care. Right now she was only interested in the fantastic orgasm that she was having.

Slowly, ever so slowly she began to come down from her sexually induced high. She pulled her shirt down over his hands and her tits, but remained sitting on his lap, panting for air. The train started to slow for the next station, much too soon. She wasn't ready, but she also knew she needed to.

As the car slowed, she reached for her skirt, pulling it down as she stood up, in one smooth motion. His hands slipped from her tits and she side stepped out of the seat, looking down at his glistening cock. She could feel his cum dripping down her legs as she grabbed her blazer and walked quickly to the train door .

I opened my eyes and saw a nurse checking my vital signs. Her hand wrapped tightly around my wrist from where she was checking my pulse, her eyes glazed over and the smell of her orgasm strong even through the light blue scrubs she was wearing. Her chest was heaving as she released my wrist and held onto the railing of the bed. Her arms were shaking and I couldn't resist the temptation to reach out and cup one of her tits through her top. She looked at me as her eyes cleared, her eyes searching. She stepped closer to the side of the bed and reached a hand under the covers, finding my rock hard cock. She started stroking it, her hand going up and down its length for nearly a minute before she seemed to realize what she was doing and stopped, slowly withdrawing her hand. "I'm sorry." She whispered, shaking her head in confusion.

"It's fine. I don't mind." I whispered back.

"I've gotta go." She said abruptly, turning and walking out of our room, pulling the door closed behind her.

"Damn." I swore silently.

"What's wrong?" Jan asked sleepily from the next bed.

"I just watched that nurse expose herself and fuck a total stranger on the subway."

"Wow. Steamy! Left you kind of horny, huh?"

"Just a bit."

"Ya know. I haven't had a good fuck in a long time. I've been kind of horny since that little episode we had. If you have sex, do you still see all that stuff?"

"Sometimes. I think it depends on how turned on the woman still is. It seems that once I start engaging in real sex it mutes it a lot. I still see some things but I really feel the emotions you're feeling." I answered.

She flipped the covers back and slipped out of bed on the far side and wheeled her IV stand around the bed with her to my bed. She turned her back and stood next to the side of my bed. "Well, you going to untie me?"

"Huh?"

She turned her head to look at me, leaving her back exposed. "Just between you and me, I'd rather not be wearing one of these shitty hospital gowns when I'm having sex with a hunky guy."

"I'm not all that hunky."

"Depends on your viewpoint, now untie me please."

I shrugged and reached over and pulled the strings of her gown, which she shrugged off and laid on the end of my bed. She had nice sized tits and her pussy, while needing a bit of a trim, had once been shaved and was covered with short fine curls. She pulled my covers off and then climbed gingerly onto the bed with me, straddling my legs. She walked her knees up my body lifting my gown up to expose my rock hard cock.

"Nice cock. How about you warm up my pussy?" She said, reaching out to grasp it.

She lay on the bed, a blindfold over her eyes, her arms and legs tied outstretched. She knew she wasn't alone and felt completely exposed as she lay nude on the soft surface. She had no idea where she was or even what she was laying on. It didn't feel like a bed, but it was soft, and thankfully warm.

She heard someone, and then a huge chill ran through her body as a soft wet mouth closed over her breast. She concentrated on the sensations the soft tongue swirling around her nipple, sending little tingles all the way to her pussy.

His hand found her pussy and gently pressed between her lips, slowly stroking back and forth, his finger rubbing across her clit with each stroke. She felt hot warmth of desire begin to grow deep within her as his finger slowly penetrated her tunnel. His finger stroked in and out, pushing deep into her, like a little cock stroking in and out of her.

"Oh fuck me. Please fuck me." She moaned softly as the desire to have his cock in her continued to grow, her pussy leaking juices around his finger as he stroked in and out of her.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." Jan moaned a she straddled me, her hand slowly sliding up and down my cock.

I pulled my hand from her pussy, my middle finger wet with her juices. She looked down at me and reached for my hand, drawing it to her mouth. She slowly licked my finger, drawing it out of her mouth slowly before reaching down to her own pussy. She spread her lips and then pushed my cock between them, my head feeling her heat as she rubbed me back and forth.

"Yessssss!" she hissed as she engaged my cock into her tunnel entrance and sat down onto it.

I felt my cock slide inch by inch into her sopping wet pussy, stopping only when her bare ass was resting on my thighs. I reached my hands up to her breasts, cupping each one and gently squeezing and massaging them as she began to slowly ride up and down my cock.

"Ohhh god damn you feel so good in there." She moaned softly.

"You feel pretty good too." I grunted, my cock feeling like it was growing fatter with each stroke she made.

"Ohhhh shit. I'm so close to coming already. So fucking close!" She moaned. I felt her pussy start to contract around me, her tunnel walls spasming as her legs and arms started to tremble.

I felt the warmth grow inside me, starting at my cock and flowing outward. I knew it was only a matter of moments before I unloaded.

"I'm going to come!" I grunted in warning, wanting to give her a chance to get off before I filled her.

"Do it. Fill my hot cunt with your cum!" She moaned loudly.

I felt my body buck moments later, a gush of hot cum lancing up into her pussy. Time and gain my body bucked under her, filling her pussy to overflowing as the two of us climaxed together.

She slowly lowered herself down, her tits pressing into my chest through the material of my gown as she brought her lips to mine. She kissed me long and slow, her sensual kiss sucking my lower lip and my tongue as she lay enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her. I could tell she was momentarily content, her breathing soft and shallow, her kisses equally soft and sensual. As I softened she slipped off of me, lying next to me in my bed, one arm and one leg sprawled across me as I held her close, her head resting on my shoulder. Her breathing slowed and shallowed as she slowly drifted off to a contented sleep that I didn't have the heart to wake her from. I soon fell asleep with her.

"Hey you two. None of that in here now." I heard a nurse say as I slowly pulled myself from sleep. It was still dark in the room and I wondered what time it was.

"Huh?"

"You two. You can't be sleeping like this." She hissed.

"She couldn't sleep and wanted to be cuddled." I lied.

"That's all fine and good, but we need to get her back to her own bed."

"Okay. Here, help me sit up." I said, reaching a hand for her.

She reached out and grasped my hand.

She waded up out of the ocean, the waves swirling around her legs as she slowly walked up the gently sloping sandy shore. Even at nearly fifty she felt like she looked pretty good, but what really mattered was what the equally aged man laying naked on the blanket thought.

She was completely naked, the cool Atlantic waters washing around her legs, her feet sinking into the wet sand as each wave retreated down the shore. She stood, waiting as he got up from the blanket and walked toward her. "Come here lover." She called as she stood waiting.

She held her arms out to him, and wrapped them around him as he stepped between her arms, their bare bodies pressing together. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him sensuously, a kiss he eagerly returned.

She didn't care who saw, as she reached a hand between them and grasped his half hard cock. She stroked it slowly, breaking the kiss and turning her body at an angle to his to give him access to her body.

One of his hands rested on her firm round ass and the other lifted to one of her tits, gently lifting and squeezing it as she continued to stroke him. His cock quickly grew to full proportions in her hand, reveling in the feeling of his hard manhood. She wanted him, she wanted his hard cock stuffed deep into her pussy. She didn't care who watched, she wanted it now! "I want you to make love to me." She whispered.

"Now?" he asked quietly.

"Right now. Right here. Take me lover. Make me come in a huge screaming orgasm!"

He pulled away from her body, turned her to face the ocean and stepped behind her. She bent over with a smile on her face, her tits hanging down below her like two sexy udders as he rubbed his cock between her pussy lips. She felt him press into her, his fat cock sliding slowly into her already wet pussy. Inch by inch she felt him invade her tight tunnel, the sensations glorious. She never got tired of feeling him inside her, she loved the sensations of his head stroking her tunnel walls, teasing all those perfect parts.

In and out he stroked, those perfect parts now being stimulated. She leaned over farther, her hands almost touching the sand, allowing her clit to press against the bottom of his shaft. He continued to stroke, groaning that he was going to come soon, knowing that when he did his surging cum would be all that it would take for her to get over the top.

"Do it. Come in me baby! Fill my hot pussy with your cum!" She called loudly, knowing that he loved hearing her talking dirty to him. "That's it baby... I'm ready. I'm going to come with you! Fuck my hot little cunt! Fill me with your hot cream."

"Oh shit." He grunted as his body jerked, jamming his cock deep into her, his cock swelling ever so slightly as his first surge of hot cum pushed out into her tingling pussy.

"YES YES YES That's it baby! OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed out to the ocean, her voice echoing off the waves. She didn't care who saw or heard, she had what she wanted so badly. She had her husband fucking her in the ocean surf. How could anything be more perfect?

Her whole body tingled and shuddered as shot after shot of cum lanced into her, filling her pussy until it leaked around his cock. He knew what she loved, and with his orgasm fading, he used what time he had left to stroke into her, banging his hips into her ass with a loud slap as he tried to drive her orgasm a little higher.

"YESSSS!" she screamed as his pumping cock plunged into her tingling pussy over and over again, waves of ecstasy washing over her like the waves rushing around her ankles. Her whole body seemed to be on fire from the inside as her climax peaked and began to slowly fade.

She felt his cock soften and finally slip from her. She stood, turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down with her into the surf as they tangled their bodies together in a long erotic, loving embrace.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" She gasped breathlessly, her hands and arms trembling. Her knees started to buckle and she let go of my hand to grab at the railing on the side of my bed, bending over slightly and gasping for breath. "Ohhhh fuck." She moaned. "Oh god yes."

"You okay?" I asked her quietly, knowing full well exactly what she had just experienced.

"Yeah, I think so. I was just thinking of my husband and making love in the surf." She said, suddenly putting a hand to her mouth and blushing. "I don't have any idea why I just said that."

"It's what you were feeling. Ya know, there's a little island in Cape Hatteras that has a nude beach."

She blushed again, evident even in the dim light of just the bed light.

"I don't think that's an option any more. He just isn't well enough to travel let alone have sex in the surf."

"Well, it was a nice thought though."

"It was."

"Well, I suppose if she has to go back you'll have to help her up."

"It's okay. Just have her back in her own bed by the time they bring breakfast." The nurse whispered as she turned and walked away.

The sun was shining in the room when I awoke again. I gently shook Jan awake, who stirred quietly. "What time is it?" She whispered with a yawn.

"Not sure. But the sun is up."

"Mmmmmm I think that's the best I've slept in a long time." She said stretching. "Thank you. For last night and also for being my body pillow."

"You're welcome." I whispered back.

"Hey, did you notice?"

"What's that?" I asked as she pushed herself up so she could look at my face.

"We're not...you know. Living the fantasy life!"

"Yeah I did. I was wondering why, but maybe it's because we've been in physical contact for so long?"

"Well, whatever it is, I'm glad." She said, leaning her face to mine. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and then with a smile pushed herself up and gingerly climbed out of bed. "I guess you get to see me completely naked in the daylight now." She said with an almost girlish giggle.

"Yeah, looks pretty damn good from where I'm at too."

"Thank you kind sir!" She said, making an exaggerated curtsy even though she was naked. She stood where I could see her as she put her gown back on, only then making her way back to her own bed.

I managed to not touch the nurse that brought us breakfast and Jan and I enjoyed some less sexual conversation over our breakfasts.

"Good morning Scott!" The tall thin woman from the previous day said as she entered. "I hope you don't mind the intrusion." She added, looking between Jan and myself.

"No, just a little breakfast table conversation. What can I do for you - Miss Fleck isn't it?"

"Oh, Andria, please. I wondered if we might have a bit of a chat this morning?" She asked sweetly.

"Sure, I suppose." I answered with a shrug.

"Good." She said brightly, stepping back out of the room and coming back a moment later pushing a wheelchair. "Do you need a hand?"

"I don't think so, just a moment to get fixed up though." I answered, trying to fix the gown that was really only half on me, before I pulled the covers off and exposed myself.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm sure it's nothing I haven't already seen." She said, stepping over and pulling the covers back, exposing me from the waist down. I realized when she reached out to help me that she had on a pair of latex gloves. She helped fix my gown and get me off the bed into the chair.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Awakening Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds