• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strapped In

Strapped In

123

The place was familiar to me, but I had never been seen there before.

Not as my current persona, at least.

I sauntered through the nearly-full club, subtly peeking at women as I passed. Some of them looked back askew. I brushed the glances off, not allowing them to compromise my self-confidence. My pace slowed as I spotted the blonde. Her name escaped my memory, but I remembered the way she had rubbed herself against me as when we danced. Somehow, I also remembered the sweetness of her pussy and the glorious crescendo she reached when she climaxed. Her short, black dress hugged her elegant curves tightly, making me imagine the act of following its example.

"Hey..." I breathed into her ear.

She turned, looking confused for a brief moment. A grin flashed across her face, highlighting her deceptive appearance of innocence. I seemed to remember that she was twenty-two, making her eight years less experienced than me.

"Hi there, stranger."

"You look like you're ready for some action tonight." I smiled charmingly.

"Every night, sexy." The blonde giggled. "And so do you."

"Oh, yeah. Some lucky girl's neighbors are going to hear my name all night long."

She laughed. "Good advertising."

"Every little bit helps." I showed her the charming smirk again. "So, if you don't have a dance partner later on, maybe I'll saddle you up."

"Ooh, maybe." Her nose crinkled slightly.

"Sounds more like a 'no' kind of 'maybe'. If I'm not being a pessimist."

"Well, it's just...I sort of had something different in mind."

I cocked my head at her. "I'm pretty flexible."

"I was hoping to get some girl-on-girl action tonight."

I paused. "I'm not that flexible."

The blonde giggled again. "Sorry."

"Hey, I'm not going to be mad because you're chasing pussy. That would make me a hypocrite."

She laughed and kissed me. "Some other night, sexy."

"It's a date."

I moved on, scanning the menu along the way. It was a good night for women, and I knew it was going to be a good night for me. As soon as I spotted the right one...

And there she was. Her black, shoulder-length hair framed her sharp features perfectly. Bright green eyes served as beacons in the dim atmosphere. Pouty lips wore a rich shade of red, dressed up for an eventful evening. Her lithe hips were held tight by a short, white skirt, while her red blouse left more to the imagination. Not much more, though. It was far from unflattering, but it seemed as if it was making the smallest effort to hide her full breasts.

My pulse raced at the sight of her, and the visions of her exquisite face contorted by my merciless pleasuring.

I could feel a grin creeping across my face as I saw that it was Donny that she was talking to. How very fortunate. If he hadn't chatted me up to her already, he would gladly lay some groundwork to me. The dark-haired beauty wrapped her lips around the mouth of her bottle of beer, puckering in a way that spurred my imagination.

"Who's your friend?" My sudden question was directed to Donny, while my eyes were waiting for the mystery woman's eyes to meet them. As soon as they did, she smiled. The hint of laugh lines suggested that she was close to my age.

"Chloe, meet my roommate, Vance. Vance, meet Chloe." Donny said politely. "She's the one I told you about last week."

"Oh, did you?" Chloe playfully snapped at him. "And what did you tell him?"

"Everything." I interjected.

"That's such a wonderful first impression." She rolled her eyes.

"It's fine." I assured her, sidling up to her and placing my hand on the small of her back, directing her eyes towards Donny. He was about thirty-three, slightly balding, with round glasses and a slight beer belly. Still, he had a muscular presence plus a certain affability which attracted women. He was often slow to realize it, which would be part of the charm, ironically enough.

"He's a good-looking guy." I continued. "I'm confident enough to say that. If I was a woman, I'd let him plow my ass, too."

They both laughed heartily at that. I slipped my hand away from Chloe, my fingers delicately brushing over the top of her finely-curved ass. She smiled slyly at me.

Donny welcomed me to join them, because I was going to get to Chloe either way. I had my target set, and we all knew it. The three of us found a table and traded stories. Chloe was a high-powered executive, and showed her assertiveness at every turn of the conversation. That made her even more appealing. This wasn't some random tramp with low self-esteem, so the idea of making her beg for cock was exhilarating.

Naturally, we had a few rounds of drinks. More accurately, Chloe had a few drinks, while Donny and I had one drink each and a few Cokes to follow.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" Chloe leaned in and asked me after I brought her another Tequila Sunrise.

"Do I need to?" I smirked at her.

"It certainly helps."

"Helps what?"

Chloe grinned and let her eyes roam away.

"I just want you to feel good." I followed up, making her look back and catch my eyes in hers.

"Well then," she said, "You answered your own question. Cheers."

Seeing the magnetism that Chloe and I had, Donny made an excuse and left us, giving Chloe a quick kiss and a whisper before disappearing.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" She acted dumb.

"What he said to you."

"He said you would give me a ride home if I needed. He drove me here."

"Of course, I'd be glad to. What else did he say?"

She rolled her emerald eyes. "He was just joking with me. Told me that you like eggs for breakfast."

"That wasn't a joke. I do." I smiled charmingly.

"I hope you have some, then."

"I'll get some, one way or another."

Chloe took another drink, seeming to deliberate over a comment. "Donny told me some things about you, too."

"Really? Like what?"

"That you fuck a lot."

I laughed. "I suppose I've had my share."

"How would you know? How do you know when you've had enough?" She grinned.

"Good point. It's never enough, is it?"

"Not for the likes of you, apparently."

Her coyness act was impeccable, but it was still an act. I could tell.

I leaned in slightly towards her. "Let's dance."

It wasn't a request as much as an order. I took her hand and pulled her gently yet assertively out of her chair. After leading her out onto the well-populated floor, we made a space for ourselves.

She wasn't as good of a dancer as me, frankly. After a dozen years of visiting clubs, I pretty much had my routine set. And Chloe certainly seemed to enjoy it. She looked good, as well. What she lacked in natural grace, she compensated for with passion. I caught the gleam in her eye and took the next leap.

"Ohh!" She gasped as I clamped onto her hips and pulled her towards me. Her eyes widened as she felt my intentions pressing firmly against her.

"Trying to tell me something you couldn't put in words?" She giggled.

"I can put it in words if you need."

"I think I get the point."

I grinned. "You'll get more than just the point of it."

"If I want it."

For a moment the severe tone almost discouraged me.

"Playing hard to get,now?"

Her act continued. "Who says I'm playing?"

"Donny does."

"Oh, Donny is very sweet."

"You haven't tasted me yet."

"No, seriously," Chloe said sternly, even though her hips made no retreat from mine, "I don't sleep with everyone, Vance. Donny is a sweet guy, and I'm drawn to him because of that."

"Fuck Donny."

"I will, the next time I see him." She half-smiled. "After I suck his fat cock."

"He doesn't have anything that I don't have."

"I'm sure you believe that."

"I know you can feel it yourself."

My assertiveness and her coyness were challenging each other. I pressed harder against her, and her teeth barely bit into her lower lip. It was as if she had caught herself a split-second too late, after she had already revealed the effect my stiff rod had on her imagination.

Having caught the slip, I pushed further, sliding my left hand around to cup her ass. I pulled her against me tightly. While I didn't have Donny's bulky build, I was strong enough to force Chloe to grind her warmth against me.

"You feel good, Chloe." I told her, maintaining my confidence.

"You too." She tremulously replied.

My concentration was pulled to a spot over her shoulder, as the blonde I had talked to earlier was smiling at me. She danced by herself, swinging her sexiness around recklessly. She pointed at Chloe and then bit her knuckle, a clear stamp of approval of my dance partner. I gave her a quick raise of the eyebrows in acknowledgment before bringing my eyes back to Chloe.

After a few more minutes of dance-floorplay and a telling eye-lock between Chloe and myself, I held the back of her neck, feeling the silkiness of her raven hair brushing over the back of my right hand. Now I had control of her hips and her head, not that she seemed to want anything opposite of what I so clearly did.

I pulled her face closer to mine, stopping a couple of inches short of collision. Her eyes betrayed a mild confusion laced with disappointment.

"Do you want this?"

Her eyes couldn't pull away from mine. She nodded.

"Say it."

She swallowed. "Kiss me."

I complied with the illusion of instruction, pressing my well-practiced lips against hers. A soft moan escaped her mouth as I kissed her softly, priming her for much rougher treatment. Her hands clamped onto my hips and pulled, as if our friction wasn't already at its peak.

For about fifteen minutes, I basked in the heat of her passion. My lips alternated between hers and the smoothness of her neck, up to her earlobes. Chloe's head leaned back as I continued to fuel the fire within her. I bit her neck and her hands clenched tight, a gasp leaping from her throat into the open.

"Let's go somewhere quieter." I said, breathing in her ear.

She just nodded as she pulled slowly away from me. Her eyes seemed to avoid mine as she walked alongside me, her hand in mine. As she passed through the door into the night, she grew more confident again, her stride and body language asserting her control.

It was just about time to stomp that out.

Chloe followed my lead to my car. The sight of the black Beemer made her find her voice again.

"Very nice."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." Chloe smiled.

I unlocked the car and opened the passenger-side door for her, standing just to the inside of the door. She took it as a gentlemanly gesture, graciously tilting her head as she started to set her foot inside. Suddenly, her hair was gripped tight between my fingers, her back pressed against the car door's frame. Her gasp, now filled with shock, seemed to linger above us before evaporating.

"Vance..."

"Why are you taking me home with you?"

"I...what??"

I peered sternly into her eyes. "Tell me."

"I need a ride."

"Liar. I said we should go somewhere quieter. That means both of us together, not just dropping you off."

She gulped. "I thought I might want to get to know you better."

"You might?"

"M-maybe..."

"That sounds like the 'yes' kind of 'maybe'."

"I do." Chloe blurted. "I'd like to get to know you."

"Get to know what?"

"Ev-everything..."

"Specifically."

"How you..." Chloe held back.

"Say it."

"I was thinking that you could spend the night..."

"Doing what?"

"Vance..." Chloe's voice wavered.

I glanced around to make sure nobody was walking nearby. My grip on her hair tightened and I drew her head back slightly.

"Say it." I repeated.

"Sleeping with me..."

"Say it the way you're thinking it."

"Fucking me..."

"You want me to fuck you?"

Chloe nodded.

"Tell me."

"I want you to fuck me..." Chloe's eyes gleamed as she said it.

"How much?"

She moaned softly. "So much. I need it."

"But I'm not sweet, am I?"

"N-no..."

"So why would you need me to fuck you?"

"Please..."

"Why?" I raised my voice a notch.

"I need a good screw." Chloe said with clarity.

"That's what it's about, isn't it?"

"Y-yes...I need a man who can fuck..."

"Any guy in there can fuck."

"A man with...with a big cock...who can make me cum..."

"Go on."

"Who can make me scream...make me explode over and over until I can't take another fucking thrust without passing out..."

"Am I that man, Chloe?"

"Y-yes!" A smile grew out of her opened mouth.

"Can you show me why I should fuck you?"

"Why...?"

"Yeah." I leaned in close to her, my nose nearly touching hers. Although we were almost the same height, I seemed to loom over her. "Why shouldn't I go back in there and pick someone else? I saw a dozen sluts in there who would kill to get stuffed with my cock."

"You don't think I'm attractive?" She asked weakly.

"You're beautiful. But beautiful doesn't mean you're not boring. I've banged some stunning bitches that almost put me to sleep early."

"W-what...what can I do? To show you?"

"Suck my dick."

A laugh spilled from her. "Oh, I already planned on it!"

"Not like that, Chloe."

My free hand slipped down to my pants. Her eyes struggled to look, as I held her head back too far to see. The sound of my zipper opening prompted her eyes to dilate along with it.

"You can't be serious."

I tilted my head. "Sounds like you aren't serious, to me."

"Oh, God..."

Chloe's knees bent, and I let her slide downward. Within seconds her lips were rolling along the side of my stiff rod, slathering me with her saliva.

"That's a good girl. Show me how much you want it."

She looked up at me as she sucked me in, caving her cheeks inward. Both of her hands wrapped into rings around the thick shaft, twisting slowly but firmly in opposing directions.

"Yeahh..." I grunted. "You like that, Chloe?"

She released me with a popping sound. "I love it."

My dick was back in the warmth of her mouth as soon as she was done talking. She pushed herself further onto it, taking me to the gateway of her throat.

I looked around as I enjoyed Chloe's efforts, ensuring that they wouldn't be witnessed by anyone else. The hand that held her hair tightened, and I pushed her further. Her eyes shot open as she gagged slightly. Her hands were stacked up against my balls, now merely stopping me from feeding her the full ten inches. I pulled her back and off of me, letting her breathe.

"Fuck!" Chloe sputtered.

"Imagine if one of your employees saw you, Chloe."

"What?"

"What would they think? This assertive, bossy bitch on her knees in a public parking lot, getting a mouthful of man meat?"

"They'd think I was a whore..."

"You are, Chloe. You're a slave to a hard cock. Right?"

"Y-yess...I'll do anything...anything for it..."

"I know..."

I quickly directed myself back between her lips, pushing deeper. Her eyes watered as I gave her everything, filling her throat. Chloe inhaled sharply as I pulled back out.

"You like that, slut?"

"Yess..."

"Tell me."

"I love sucking your cock..."

"Tell me more."

Chloe moaned softly. "Fuck my face...

"Ask nicely."

"Please..."

I complied, jamming myself hard and deep in her gullet. Wet gagging sounds dribbled out of her mouth as I stroked in and out of it with authority. Her hands clamped onto my outer thighs as her eyes looked upwards with a mixture of lust and fear.

"Oh, yeah...you could make me cum, you dirty little cockgobbler."

She grunted graciously, taking pride in her talents. I pulled her off and upward, making her feet struggle to prop themselves under her and push to catch up with the tugging on her hair. Our mouths meshed violently after she stood upright; my right hand now pushed up her skirt to grab her ass tightly. The feel of her lace panties against my palm spurred me on even further. Chloe grunted with her need at the kiss, flicking her tongue against mine. I broke it off, pulling her head backwards.

"Are you going to do what I say?" I asked harshly.

"Yes..."

"Everything that I say?"

Chloe swallowed. "Yes..."

I let her go without warning. She caught herself on the door and car roof, gracelessly.

"I guess you're worth my time." I nodded as I tucked myself back into my pants. "Strap yourself in."

Chloe coughed out a soft laugh as she dropped into the passenger seat.

Again, Chloe tried to regain her poise and dignity as I drove her to her apartment. She straightened her hair and checked her face in the vanity mirror, presumably so that nobody would see any signs of her being throated before even getting back home. I considered pulling her down and making her bob on me all the way there, but I figured the anticipation would be even more worthwhile.

I played nice as we walked through her lavish lobby to the elevator. She selected the button for the penthouse, and the doors closed on us. We waited in silence as we headed upwards. Suddenly, I leaned to her and kissed her neck softly. Chloe jumped ever so slightly, then smiled. I smirked back at her, enjoying the sight of her on edge.

The apartment was absurd. I tried to imagine what kind of salary she made as I glanced around the opulent foyer. Chloe locked the door behind us and slipped up behind me.

"Can I get you a dr..."

She gasped as I grabbed her throat and pushed her against the wall. I bit her neck, pressing myself tightly against her.

"I'm not here to take your alcohol." I whispered into her ear.

Chloe nodded, her eyes closed. Her breaths came out deep and rapid. Without warning, I tore her blouse from her.

"OH!" She cried out at the sensation.

Her white skirt was ripped away just as easily, leaving her in a set of red lace bra and panties. She instinctively put her hands over her crotch and chest, then thought better and placed them flat on the wall behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me?" Chloe looked into my eyes as my left hand continued to hold her by the throat.

"Yes."

"Oh, God, do it...right here...right now..."

"No."

"What?"

"Like in the parking lot, Chloe. I don't put a cock in a hole unless my tongue's been there first." I poked my finger into her mouth and hooked it against the inside of her cheek. "Remember?"

She nodded. I pulled my hands away and grabbed her back, kissing her passionately. She melted against me, sighing softly as my tongue clashed with hers. My fingers unclasped her bra and pulled down, letting it fall to the floor. Her smooth skin invited my hands to explore its entirety, and they roamed freely. Her hips pushed outwards towards me, telling me yet again how badly she was aching for the pounding I was promising her.

I broke off the kiss. Our eyes met for the briefest of moments before I trailed my tongue over her chest, diagonally downwards towards her high, firm breasts. I feasted on her flesh, sucking and biting from one stiff, rosy nipple to the other. My hands took the place of her c-cup bra and held her tits tightly, making them look even more pert. Her fingers ran through my hair as I licked her nubbins to a high state of sensitivity. Her eyes closed and her head rested against the wall, soft coos and sighs slipping past her lips.

Just as abruptly as I had for her blouse and skirt, I tore her panties off of her hips. Chloe cried out, yet spread her legs instantly. I was there in an instant with her right leg over my shoulder and my tongue slowly sliding up her tender slit.

"Ohhh, Vance... that is good..."

Her wet, closely-trimmed twat was all too eager to open up for my tongue. It slipped an inch inside, moving to and fro within her. I gripped her asscheeks tight while her heel pressed against my back, trying to shove my face directly into her sweet cunt.

"Oh, yesss...eat my pussy..." Chloe grunted out. "Make me cum..."

"She won't say it, but she doesn't want to get off too soon." Donny's advice rolled through my memory, keeping myself from bringing her to her peak within a couple of minutes. "She likes to be teased, it makes her first orgasm fucking epic."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strapped In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds