• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Realising Her Potential Ch. 01

Realising Her Potential Ch. 01

A deep breath rushes through her body as she tries to steady her nerves. All day she has been stumbling around her thoughts aimed on tonight. Even though he hasn't given enough away to truly enlighten her, she has been trying to fill some of the mental gaps using his snippets of information to set the scene. To her this night has been a long time coming yet to him the experience is so ingrained and well practiced it has become second nature; a second skin to slip into to escape the harsh realities of this life. Tonight she will experience her first full night of submission.

Of course, she has had boyfriends in the past who have tried to give her what she needs- the odd slap here and there, occasionally a short session with her hands tied together. Deep down she knows it's not enough, she's known for years now.

Although she is trembling as she reaches the door her anticipation and excitement are just winning the battle with her nerves. She checks the time: 5.58 but dares not knock when he specifically said 6. She runs her hands over the silk purple dress which clings to her hips and bum which she had always thought too large for her frame, and swoops low over the tops of her small breasts- the main cause of her lack of body confidence. Luckily the dress had an inbuilt bra which hides the fact she is not wearing one and her small pink nipples are hard with excitement. Her trembling legs are encased in glossy black hold ups with lacy tops which are only just not visible under the hemline of this dress. He has a good eye for clothes, this mysterious man she is longing to meet.

Her feet are clad in strappy black heels higher than she is used to, making her feel slightly unsure but the slutty stereotype has a strange effect on her. Her innocent face is quite the opposite however- devoid of make up her pale skin glows with excitement and her natural chestnut hair tumbles down her back, long and loose all as per his instructions. He does not like fakery and deception- beautiful women should not hide behind unnecessary gimmicks.

Her thoughts race as she counts the seconds to 6... 3...2...1... She lets out the breath she has been unknowingly holding and reaches out an unsteady hand to timidly knock on the wood of the door. Her hand has not quite met the wood when the door slowly creaks open making her let out an audible gasp as she finally sets eyes on him after weeks of only virtual communication.

Although she knows she should look down she cannot help her eyes from sweeping across his thick dark just fucked hair, strong masculine features in an angular face, to his broad shoulders and muscled arms encased in a plain white t shirt stretched right over his broad chest, to his hips and large thighs displayed by tight ripped jeans, right down to his naked manly feet, admiring the confidence and subtle power in his stance, before flicking back up to his eyes. His eyes smoulder somewhere between dark blue and grey, right now she sees a stern look with a flicker of some other emotion. Humour, perhaps? Startled, she remembers herself and drops her eyes, waiting for a greeting, or a punishment for her curiosity, she's not sure which would be more satisfying.

Softly he traces 2 fingers along her jaw to her chin sending delicious shivers up her spine before tugging upwards giving her mute permission to look up. 'Good evening miss, you are right on time' his deep voice rumbles seductively from his chest, his tongue taking time to curl around the words. She stands still, quivering, quite unsure of what to do with the contact of his fingers making the line of her jaw burn. He lowers his hand, steps backward and mutters 'please, enter.'

She starts forward to cross the threshold and as the door snaps shut behind her he swiftly pushes her against the wall, a hand behind her head to cushion the blow and a hand flat on the wall next to her head to confine her within his arms. She gasps as he leans into her face with hard eyes, their lips only an inch apart before he quickly dips his head so his lips are at her ear.

'Don't think I didn't miss the moments insolence you showed me as I answered the door little miss, one more sign of such behaviours and you will be punished, not for your pleasure but for mine. Is that fair?' She whimpered slightly as a thrill shot through her body and nodded. 'Try again' he growled. 'Yes...' She whispered struggling for breath. His teeth nipped her ear lope causing a jolt somewhere between pain and pleasure before whispering 'one more try...' She gasped as she remembered herself 'yes sir I apologise for my behaviour.'

Casually he shifted his weight backwards bringing his hands down her sides, grabbing her hands and lifting them until they laid crossed on the wall above her. He kept them there with one hand and moved the other to caress her cheek, regarding her through burning grey eyes. He whispered 'good girl' and swooped down to claim her lips and mouth as his own. He moulded her lips to fit his with ease and invaded her mouth with his large tongue, running it along hers and along the ticklish roof of her mouth. She surrendered completely and began to feel a strange floating sensation in her head and limbs, a feeling she had only read about: subspace.

Before she could drop further into this blissful unknown territory he pulled away leaving her gasping for air. He usually managed to maintain a stern posture with his subs and wasn't too fond of such soft actions as kissing but hadn't been able to resist her full lips which were parted in arousal. He could feel his arousal against his jeans already which was unusual but gave his head a little shake and stepped back to admire the view.

He was right again with his choice in attire. The shoes gave the impression of a slutty nature which was counter balanced by her natural innocent face now coloured by blood rush to her swollen lips and a rosy tint to her cheeks. Her hair already looked messed up and would look amazing wrapped around his wrist as he slammed into her from behind or fanned out behind her as she was tied to the bed, writhing around underneath his sweet pussy torture. He saw no reason for make up- the kind of sex he needed often involved sweat and tears both of which ruin the effects. Also, he would not choose a woman who needed make up to enhance her feeling of self worth- that kind of woman could never make a true submissive.

His eyes roamed over her shapely legs in the stockings and he longed to peel them off, to play with those feet and kiss up her legs. His breath caught as his eyes feasted on her womanly hips and ample arse- the best kind for spanking. Her narrow waist and ribs were rapidly riding and falling drawing his eyes to her small breasts. He knew women are often upset by their small sizes but it had always been a favourite of his- the smaller, the more sensitive, and that's where the fun really is.

Finally his eyes found hers, grey on green, both shining with lust. Quickly she dropped her eyes, mentally scolding herself for being distracted by his torturous investigation of her body. The space between them felt charged with electricity and he grinned wickedly as he murmured 'oho I think that's a second offence little one.' She trembled where she stood unable to tell the difference between fear and excitement. He pulsed with excitement and couldn't believe his luck that this little wannabe submissive was so undertrained... Training was the best part.

'Follow me. Now.' He turned on his heel and swiftly matched from the hallway in a living room. A large sofa took up much of the room sat right in front of a huge tv. She tried not to look at her surroundings, to keep her eyes trained downwards but curiosity was getting the better of her. He chuckled at her continued disobedience, however slight, and gracefully sat on the edge of the sofa. She followed and stood next to him unsure what was in store.

Quick as a flash he grabbed her and pulled her across his knee, breaking her fall with his arm across her chest. She tensed as she lay there but with fear or excitement? 'Since that's 3 problems with obedience that you have shown since walking through my door I think you deserve 9 spanks. Would you say that's fair?' 'Yes' she squeaked her heart beating a frantic tattoo against her chest.

SLAP!

She gasped, her head reeling. 'Yes sir!!' She corrected quickly. 'Let's make that 12' he says, dark humour leaking out of his voice. She quivers and thinks '12 of those slaps? One was hard enough' her bottom was already smarting and that was through her dress.

She gulped as he began to caress her behind, he ran his hand along the material covering both cheeks, mumbling appreciatively, before running a hand down her silky stocking clad legs to that ticklish spot just behind each knee and running his had back up again. Each time he did this her body convulsed so easily turned on by him and his unpredictability she was. Gradually, so she barely noticed him doing it he eased her dress up over her bottom so it was bunched around her waist revealing the lacy scrap of expensive material wedged between her cheeks and around her mound.

Teasingly he ran his fingers along the top of the hold ups until she groaned. As soon as this sound left her lips he rained two stinging slaps down, one on each cheek until her groan turned into cries of pain. 'My pleasure not yours, remember?' He whispered quickly following with 2 more alternating slaps causing her to stiffen and try and jump up. His strong arm easily across her back easily held her in place. She was shocked at the sting he could create and began to feel fear trickling through her arousal.

He massaged her arse admiring the pink colours starting to show in the flesh. 'That was 4 only 8 more to go' he reminded her making her shudder and tears begin to well in her eyes. Over and over she thinks what have I let myself in for but at the same time she can feel the wetness gathering in her pussy. His hand begins a sensual stroking of her cheeks and she feels the absence of his hand for a split second before it strikes her hard just under the cheek where it meets the thigh.

She feels the pain and just as it begins it's wonderful transition to pleasure he repeats the move on the opposite cheek causing tears to leak out of her eyes. Not tears of pain or fear exactly, more for the intense emotions coursing through her body. 'Yes' she thought 'this is what I need.' He sees these tears and is momentarily stumped... It usually takes much more punishment than this for tears. However he has a theory and doesn't stop but murmurs 'it's okay to feel whatever you feel, just get lost in it, it's so right.' She trembles at his words as they pierce the few remaining worries she was fighting.

As he steadily rains the next 6 blows on various parts of her cheeks she feel the sting but doesn't try to reject the pain, she savours it and allows it to fill her up with pulsing desire. After he has finished he resumes stroking her bottom and legs whispering 'good girl' occasionally sparking a thrill of pleasure through her every time.

Unexpectedly, he slides a finger under her thong at the tail bone and proceeds to run his finger down removing the lace from the crease between her cheeks laying it to the side. His large fingers begin probing around her outer lips, teasing, not giving much pleasure but making her want so much more. He wetness has spread all around this area and starts to trickle down her thighs- he grins to himself as he realises what a masochist this one is. Deftly and without warning he slips a finger into her tight pussy, reaching up and caressing that sweet spot along the front wall. He hits it with such precision a surprised moan leaps out of her mouth. As quickly as it went in he pulls out leaving her wanting more.

'Stand up' he commands, a new hard edge to his voice. She struggles to obey on jelly legs with heels that are much too high. As soon as she stands she struggles to right her dress and her thong but a firm hand stops her progress. He stands too, towering over her making her feel very vulnerable and at his mercy- more juice trickles down her thigh. 'Turn around' he whispers barely audible.

As soon as her back is towards him he brushes her long hair affectionally over one shoulder and grasps the zipper at the top of the dress dragging it agonisingly slowly over her skin as he works it down until the dress is just a purple puddle at her feet. As she stands quivering he bends and sweeps his arm behind her knees knocking her off balance and scooping her in his sure arms carrying her quickly towards the bedroom. His boner is getting rather uncomfortable now but he is not even nearly finished with her pleasure.

She tries to keep eyes down cast but can't help lifting her gaze to his strong features and admiring this unbelievable man. His gaze meets hers and a flash of annoyance crosses his face, causing a low rumble of a growl to slip through his teeth. Abashed, she flushes and everything south of her waist clenches. His eyes sweep over her naked body making her feel small and vulnerable, yet the hardness she can feel elicits an emotion somewhat like triumph.

In the bedroom he throws her onto the large soft bed and she giggles slightly as she lands the last of the tears drying on her cheeks. He looks down on her surprised by the rush of affection within him. He shakes it off and gives her a stern look commanding her to lay still and quiet. Slowly, looking at her, he peels of his top showing rippling abs and a large strong chest from too many hours working through anger at the gym. He smirks at her breathless expression before calmly wandering over to his favourite set of drawers.

Opening the top draw he pulls out 2 measures of soft rope before turning back to her. Gently he positions her on the bed, each contact point between their skin feels like a red hot poker sending heat coursing through her body. Methodically he ties both wrists to the corners of the bed.

Her eyes are wide as she realises how powerless she is, her brain instinctively telling her to panic yet her pussy contracting with pleasure leading to a dizzying onslaught of confusion. Almost as if he knows the battle going on inside of her he puts his hands on her face and whispers 'don't think, just feel.' 'Yes sir' she whispers without hesitation making him grin as he wipes the remaining tears off her cheeks.

Slowly his fingers trace along her inner arms, down her neck, along her chest and towards her nipples. She arches her back and cries out as he pinches them but he decides to allow this as it makes such a pretty sight. There is plenty if time for more training later, tonight he want to ease her into it. Alternatively he squeezes and pulls on her nipples occasionally flicking gently over the tips, her eyes roll back in her head as she gasps and writhes about. He knows he could make her come this way but bruptly he stops his sweet torment letting her body sag down onto the bed.

His fingers recommence their journey south, lightly drawing patterns over her ribs and belly and hips. He finds spots on her back just under her rib age which make her jolt as though she's being shocked. The first time he allows it, the second time he commands 'look at me.' Her wild eyes find his burning ones and he holds her with his scorching gaze. 'Still' he mouths as he torments these sweet new spots. He delights in her struggle between her bodies reaction to write and her mental desire to please him. She succeeds after a few attempts and he rewards her by moving away- he can come back to that training later.

His hands skip lightly over her mound and quickly he moves to her feet. One at a time he take hold of her ankle and slowly removes the strappy heels running his thumb nail up both insteps along the smooth stockings making her sudder. He loves feet, especially these ones and her reactions to their stimulation but decides to leave them for later.

He wonders if she has ever been turned on by foot play as she struggles to understand the fire coursing through the body from a simple stroke of a finger along her foot. In her mind she chooses to stop thinking and begins to feel the pull of the tingles, the beginnings of subspace. He thinks he can see the usual misting over of her eyes and congratulates himself silently on the excellent find of such a beautiful natural submissive.

He works on one leg at a time, kissing and stroking all the way up from the ankle basking in her moans and shudders from such a slow erotic torture. As he reaches the top he pulls the lace panel of the stocking down and rolls it slowly off her leg following it's path with his lips and tongue giving the occasional nip. As he reaches her foot he licks along the instep and bites down on the pad of each toe eliciting louder and louder groans from her as he goes along.

Through the misplaced thong he can see her juices flowing even more readily than during her spanking. He repeats this entire process on her other leg and foot driving her even further into subspace as she refuses to think logically for once. The tingles have made her brain foggy and she realises this mans desires and word have become her law- she would do anything.

Through this fog she vaguely notices he has stopped his assault on her feet. She slowly opens her eyes and sees him kneeling between her legs with an unfamiliar object in his hands and an amused smile on his face. As soon as he sees that some of the fog has retreated he quirks his eyebrows and slowly draws the objects over and around her smooth sopping pussy. A second later she realises it is a vibrator and she gasps. Nobody has ever used one on her before!

The buzzing is so gentle as he holds it against her throbbing clit she sighs in pleasure. Slowly this vibrating increases in tiny amounts over such a period of time she loses track but she is drawn out of her quiet submission to thrash around and cry out as the sensations become too much. He allows her to thrash but his strong voice cuts through her pleasure 'don't come.'

She almost laughs, the thought that this man could make her come had never crossed her mind, nobody had ever managed it she could not even bring herself to orgasm in front of a partner. It was a purely mental problem that she had accepted years ago. However, this man that she had only been talking to for a matter of weeks and had only met for an hour or so in the flesh had smashed down all of those barriers.

'Don't come' he repeated, oblivious to her internal struggle. She tried and tried to hold back but she didn't really have the discipline so a couple of seconds after this second command her body wound itself tighter and tighter until an explosion erupted in her pussy spreading rapidly outwards to the very tips of her toes and fingers, crashing waves, again and again ravaging her body, she wasn't sure she could stand the pleasure, yet he still didn't remove the vibrator.

The pleasure was almost pain now and through the post orgasm bliss she could almost feel his anger rolling off him. She opened her eyes as found his glaring into hers. As she whimpered 'please stop' he ground the vibrator into her clit again and agin and growled 'you came without permission, now you have permission, you will come as many times as I say you will' she could feel another orgasm coming but couldn't believe it possible.

Her arms were straining against the ropes but her legs were no use as they had turned to a quaking mass of jelly. Harshly he forced 2 large fingers inside her and hit that g spot again and again whilst mashing the vibrations against her beaten clit. She screamed as she felt a strange sensation, that strange somewhere between pleasure and pain accompanied by an odd urge to pee.

All of a sudden a second orgasm hit, but stronger this time, it erupted from inside and she vaguely felt a warm spray erupt from her used cunt and soak his abusive hand. Her whole body tensed as the orgasm ripped through her leaving nothing but blackness in it's wake. Her head was numb floating on a cloud and as the last currents of the orgasm ebbed and flowed through her body her brain shut down and she thought no more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Realising Her Potential Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds