• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 17

The Trophy Wives Club 17

12

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

Annie knocked on Marie's door, smiling sadly up at Bill when he opened it.

"Hey auntie Marie," he said, giving her a hug as she stepped inside. "Thanks for coming over."

"Not a problem, Bill, you know that," Marie said, kissing him lightly on the lips. "Where's your mom?"

"She's in the living room," Bill said, letting Annie lead the way through to the spacious room where Marie sat on one of the sofas. She looked up as Annie came in, the pair of them hugging, Annie running her hands over her friend's back. Given the circumstances, Bill knew he probably shouldn't be concentrating on watching their huge, fake tits squash together, the round swells of their jugs almost spilling out of the tops of their equally low-cut dresses, but he simply couldn't help himself.

"Thanks for coming round," Marie said.

"Hey, that's what friends are for," Annie said. They sat back on the sofa, Bill joining them, Marie between her son and her friend. "So what's happening?"

"It's Thomas," she said, referring to her husband. "I've known for years he's been having affairs, in the same way he knows I've had my own flings." She glanced across at Bill, smiling at him. "Of course, he doesn't know about what Bill and I have been getting up to." She turned back to Annie. "But now he says he's fallen in love with some 19 year old from his company and he wants a divorce."

"Jesus," Annie said. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure yet," Marie said. "I can't really claim to be the innocent, betrayed wife, can I?"

"No, I suppose not," Annie said. "Do you know what Thomas is planning to do?"

"He's said he'll set me and Bill up with a house and an income but he's basically planning to kick us out of this place and cut us out of everything."

"Shit, that's tough. Do you know anything about this girl he's fallen for?"

Marie shrugged. "Her name's Caylee Lane, she works at his company and, like I said, Thomas has apparently fallen head over heels in love with her."

"Okay, that should be enough to go on."

Marie frowned. "What do you mean?"

Annie smiled at her friend. "Never you mind, just leave this to me, okay?" Annie looked past Marie. "How are you feeling about all this, Bill?"

"I'm kinda mad at dad right now," Bill said. "If he wants to cut loose then that's his decision but there's no reason to make mom suffer."

"Thank you, sweetie," Marie said, patting him on the thigh.

"At least you've got Bill to look after you," Annie said.

"Mmmm, and I don't know what I'd do without him," Marie said.

"You know I'll always be there for you, mom," Bill said, grinning as his mother's hand slid up his thigh and gently squeezed his crotch. "And yeah, my dick'll always be there for you as well," he said with a laugh.

"God, there's no stopping you two, is there?" Annie said.

"Nope," Marie said, unzipping Bill's shorts, reaching inside and withdrawing his big, half-hard cock. "But tell me you're not the same with your two boys," she said, stroking her son's dick, feeling it harden in her hand.

"Oh I'm exactly the fucking same," Annie laughed. She leaned towards her and they kissed, tongues sliding into each other's mouths, Annie bringing her hands up and cupping Marie's big tits.

As his mother continued stroking his cock, Bill reached up and took hold of the zip at the back of her dress, pulling it down all the way to her waist before pushing the sides off her shoulders. Annie took advantage and pulled the top of Marie's dress down, freeing her big, braless tits before quickly taking one then the other nipple into her mouth, sucking on the hard buds.

"God, I fucking love your tits," Annie mumbled as she feasted on her big jugs. She licked, sucked and nibbled at them in turn, moving from one to the other and back, the twin globes too big for her hands, tit-flesh spilling out between her fingers.

"Damn that looks good," Bill said, looking over his mother's shoulder.

Annie looked up at him. "Come have some. There's plenty to share."

Bill stood, Marie having to let go of his cock, and knelt on the floor between their legs, leaning forward so he could suck on one of his mother's tits while Annie sucked on the other.

"Aaahhhh, yeah, that's nice," Marie sighed as her friend and sucked went to work on her big tits. "Mmmmm, you know what, Annie? Recently - - aahhhhhh - - recently, Bill here has developed a liking - - mmmmm - - a liking for stuffing that big cock of his - - up my ass."

Annie turned to Bill and they kissed, licking Marie's tits as they did.

"That so?" Annie asked him.

"Uh-huh," he said.

"And Bill?" Marie said. "Do you know what your auntie Annie's nickname was in college?"

"Nuh-uh," he grunted, sucking on his mother's stiff nipple.

"She was called - - mmmmm, ahhhh, yeah - - she was called Little Anal Annie."

Bill grinned at Annie. "Really?"

"Yep," she said with a smile.

"Wanna know - - mmmmmmm - - how she got that nickname?" Marie asked. "One year, she let the whole football squad fuck her ass, one after the other."

"It wasn't the whole squad," Annie said, slightly shamefaced. "It was only six of them. And they'd just one the county championship so they had to have some reward. Me and the other cheerleaders - - including your mom, by the way - - wanted to show our appreciation so after the game, we met them in the showers and sort of shared them out."

"Yes, we did," Marie said. "But you were the only one knelt on the floor, ass in the air begging to be fucked up the butt."

Annie laughed. "That's true. None of the other girls would take it up the ass that night - - though your mom got into later in life as you know - - and I just wanted to give the guys something special."

"Wow," Bill said. "So you really like anal?"

"I love it," Annie said, leaning over and kissing him hard. "Why, you wanna fuck my ass?"

"Oh God, can I?" Bill asked, eyes wide.

"Sure, honey," Annie said, "but only after I watch you butt-fuck your mom."

Bill stood up, whipping his T-shirt over his head and dropping his shorts to the floor, his huge cock bobbing in front of him. He knelt on the sofa, straddling his mother's thighs, sighing as Annie leaned forward and sucked on his rosy knob head. Her lips spread wide to accommodate his girth, Annie pushed herself forward, taking more of his length into her mouth as Marie watched.

"How's that feel, sweetheart?" she asked her son. "You like you auntie Annie sucking your big cock?"

"It feels great, mom," he said, bending over and kissing her, their tongues swirling around each other as Annie sucked and slurped on his cock. He straightened up and gently withdrew his dick from Annie, moving slightly and sliding it between his mother's big tits.

"Oooh, yeah, tit fuck your mother," Annie said, leaning over Marie's fake mounds and spitting into her cleavage, lubing up Bill's cock as he slid it between her tits. "Mmmm, that looks so good," she said as she watched Bill's shaft slide between her friend's pale tits.

She took a second to stand up and quickly peel off her dress, Bill smiling as he took in the sight of her wearing nothing but a pair of hold-up stockings and high heels. She cupped her huge fake tits as she sat back on the sofa next to them.

"Want to slip that cock of yours between my tits, Bill?" she asked him.

He didn't bother replying with words but simply moved across and watched her wrap her huge tits around his hard-on, his knob head leaking pre-cum into her cleavage, easing its passage. Bill moaned in pleasure as he felt and watched his cock slide along between her firm, heavy jugs, her warm flesh wrapped around his meaty shaft.

"Yeah, fuck my big tits," Annie said, bending her head and licking at his knob as it poked up and out of her cleavage. "Mmmm, so tasty," she laughed, lapping up the clear pre-cum that dribbled almost constantly out of his knob.

Beside them, Marie quickly stripped off her dress, g-string and bra, climbing naked back on to the sofa, licking first at her friend's stiff nipples before nudging Annie out of the way to wrap her lips around her son's cock.

"Oh God, mom, that's so good," he sighed. After all they'd done together, he still couldn't believe he was tit-fucking his unofficial auntie while his mother sucked his dick. If he hadn't known his friends were fucking their mothers as well, he'd have thought he was the luckiest man alive.

Marie looked up at him and smiled.

"Wanna fuck your auntie now, sweetheart?" she asked him. Bill just grinned and nodded before stepping off the sofa and taking hold of Annie's ankles as she lifted her legs up, spreading them wide. Marie reached down between them and took hold of her son's big cock, aiming the flared knob head at her friend's sopping wet twat. She watched as Bill's cock spread Annie's shaved, bald pussy lips apart as it slid inside her.

"Mmmmm - - ahhhhh, yeah - - fuck that's good," Annie sighed as Bill started working his cock in and out of her pussy, going a little deeper each time.

"Does my son's big cock feel good in your pussy?" Marie asked her, bending down and kissing her friend.

"Ooooh yeah," Annie said, kissing her back. "He's - - aaahhhhh, fuck - - he's as big as - - as my boys."

"At some point I'm going to want both your boys," Marie said, reaching between Annie's legs and gently stroking her clit. "One in my pussy, one up my ass."

"Uuunnngghhhhh - - fuck yeah - - oh that's good," Annie moaned as Bill fucked her with long, slow strokes while his mother rubbed her clit.

"Can I borrow them, Annie?" Marie asked her. "Will you let your boys DP me just like they do to you?"

"Fuck yes - - yes! Ahhhhh, fuck!" Annie cried, almost not caring what she was being asked, concentrating on the feelings in her pussy. "Oh God - - fuck me - - make me cum!" she babbled.

Bill speeded up his thrusts, Marie continuing to strum Annie's clit, Bill watching the busty MILF's huge tits move up and down her chest, the firm globes gently undulating as he fucked her. In just a few minutes, Annie started to shake and moan, thrashing her head from side to side as he orgasm rocked through her body, her twat clamping down on Bill's big dick.

"Oh - - oh shit - - oh fucking hell yes!" she cried as she came on Bill's huge dick that he continued to piston in and out of her pussy as she shuddered and, eventually, fell still, gasping for breath.

"Mmmm, my turn, sweetheart," Marie said. She moved, climbing off the sofa and on to the floor. She placed her knees on the rug in front of the sofa, leaning forward so that her huge tits were squashed against the seat cushions, bulging out from beneath her. She wiggled her ass as she looked at up at Bill as he withdrew his cock from Annie, making her moan in disappointment. "Come on, Bill, come fuck Mommy. Mommy wants that big dick of yours inside her again."

Bill wasted no time kneeling behind his mother, his huge cock in his hand, guiding it to the warm, wet folds of his mother's pussy. As turned on as she was and with Bill's cock slick with Annie's juices, his big knob slid easily inside her, going balls deep in just one or two thrusts.

"Aahhhhahhhh yeah - - that's what Mommy wants," she groaned as Bill put both hands on her shoulders and started fucking her long and hard. "Fuck yeah - - fuck Mommy - - uuughgnnnn - - fuck Mommy's horny pussy!" Marie cried. She'd enjoyed fucking Jessica's son Hank all those weeks before and fully intended to get her hands on Annie's sons, but nothing would beat the feeling of being fucked by her own son.

"God, mom - - feels so good," Bill panted as he fucked her hard and fast.

"So fucking good," she agreed, pushing her hips back at him as he moved forward, taking all of his cock inside her. "Fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy - - ahhhhh yeah - - fuck yeah!"

Annie moved beside them, kissing Marie for a moment before laying on the sofa, her head resting on Marie's pert ass cheeks as she watched Bill's huge cock slide in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm, that looks real good, Bill," she said, looking up at him. She gripped Marie's ass cheeks and spread them wide, pushing her head between Marie and Bill, running her tongue over the tight rosebud of her asshole.

"Aahhhh, yeah - - oooh, that's nice," Marie said, looking over her shoulder. "Auntie Annie's got - - mmmmm - - got her tongue in my ass, sweetheart," she said to Bill. "I think she's getting it - - uuhhnnn - - ready for you."

"That what you're doing, auntie Annie?" Bill asked her.

"Uh-huh," Annie said, spitting on Marie's asshole and rubbing it in with her fingers. "I wanna see you butt-fuck your mom, baby."

Bill slowly withdrew his cock from his mother's pussy, sighing as Annie quickly sucked on it, slobbering over the big knob, before he aimed it at his mom's asshole. Annie watched intently as the spongy cock-head pushed against Marie's butthole, flattening against it for a moment before it popped inside.

"Ahh! Ahhhhh Jesus fuck that's big!" Marie gasped as Bill paused for a second, letting her get used to his size again.

"You okay, mom?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she sighed, looking back at her son. "It's always - - just real big at first."

"Come on, Bill," Annie said. "Butt-fuck your mom for me."

At a nod from Marie, Bill pushed more of his dick inside her ass, his long, thick shaft sliding into her hot, tight asshole. He pulled it out again, before sliding back inside, each time going a little deeper, a little faster.

"Oh fuck - - fuck my asshole, sweetheart," Marie sighed as Bill moved his cock faster and deeper. "What a big fucking cock - - oh yes, fuck Mommy's asshole - - fuck Mommy's horny asshole with your big, hard cock!"

Bill thrust hard between his mother's ass cheeks, sinking every inch of his cock-shaft into her ass, his trim pubes nestling against her round ass. He paused for a second, enjoying the feeling of her tight ass muscles wrapped around his cock before he started moving again, slamming his giant prick into her ass.

"Oh fuck - - fuck my asshole, Bill - - aaahhhhh - - fuck Mommy's asshole!" Marie panted, loving the feeling of her son's cock in her ass, knowing her friend was watching his meaty shaft sliding in and out of her butt. "Oh God - - gonna - - aahhhhhh - - gonna make Mommy cum, baby - - uuuhhhnnnnn - - fuck Mommy's asshole - - make Mommy cum!" she cried, Bill's ass-fucking sending her over the edge, triggering her orgasm.

Bill continued fucking her as she came, pounding his cock mercilessly into her asshole as she shook and writhed in front of him, crying and gasping as her orgasm rippled through her body. As she started to calm down, Bill drew his prick shaft from her asshole, grinning as Annie swooped down and sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Releasing his shaft, she smacked her lips and looked up at him.

"My turn," she said eagerly.

Annie rolled off the sofa, taking up the same position as Marie, kneeling on the floor, her huge tits squashed against the seat cushions. Bill moved behind her, aiming his cock at her asshole, pushing forward gently.

"Ahh yeah - - that's it - - get it in there," Annie said, relaxing her ass, gasping a little as Bill's big knob slipped through her tight ring of muscle and into her butt. "Mmmmm - - you are big," she said.

"You okay, auntie Annie?" Bill asked.

"I'm fucking perfect," Annie said. She reached behind herself with both hands and spread her ass-cheeks wide. "Now fuck that ass," she said.

Bill did as he was told, moving forward and pushing his cock into her asshole, the hot, tight sheath spreading wide before his cock. Inch after inch of his prick slid into her backdoor as he rocked his hips back and fore, fucking her asshole deeper and deeper.

"Oh fuck - - oh fucking hell yes!" Annie cried as Bill pounded his prick into her butthole.

Marie stirred beside them, moving down the sofa to place her head on Annie's ass. She looked up at her son and licked her lips.

Annie moaned as she felt Bill pull his cock from her asshole but Marie purred in pleasure as he fed it into her mouth.

"Yeah, taste my ass," Annie sighed as she watched her friend suck on her son's cock straight from her asshole. Marie let it go after a moment, repositioning it at Annie's butt, Bill sliding it back inside.

"You like my son's cock in your ass?" Marie asked her friend, playfully smacking her ass-cheeks.

"Fucking - - love it," Annie moaned as Bill shoved his entire length into her backside. "So fucking good - - uuhhnnnnnn - - fuck yes! Fuck my ass - - fuck my tight little ass - - ahahhhhhh!"

Marie reached around under her friend, sliding two fingers into her soaking wet twat, feeling Bill's huge cock plowing into her butt through the thin membrane that separated her holes. She was determined at some point to have both of Annie's boys fuck her at the same time - - it had been a long time since she'd been DP'd.

"Yeah - - fuck me - - fuck my ass - - fuck my pussy!" Annie babbled as mother and son did just that, one stuffing his cock into her asshole, the other sliding her fingers into her pussy.

"You gonna cum soon?" Marie asked her, her fingers working deeper into her twat. "You gonna cum with my son's big - - fat - - fucking cock in your ass?"

"Oh yes - - keep fucking me - - keep fucking my ass!" Annie cried. "Make me - - fucking - - cum!"

Her words turned into a long drawn out moan as she felt her orgasm crash over her, her pussy and asshole clenching, the muscles inside her grabbing hold of Marie's fingers and Bill's cock.

"Aaaiiiiiiii - - oh Jesus - - fuck yes! Yes!" Annie cried as she came, Bill cramming his whole cock up her ass and holding it there, his heavy balls resting against her pussy and his mother's fingers.

Annie shuddered on the sofa, juddering with the force of her orgasm, almost passing out. Marie withdrew her fingers, sucking them clean, and then gently pushed Bill back, forcing his dick to slip out of Annie's butt. As it came free and bobbed in front of her, Marie dived on it, sucking it into her mouth, forcing herself to take as much as she could, the big knob nudging into her throat.

Bill looked down at her, catching his breath, and smiling as he watched his mom go ass to mouth.

"Mmmmm, would you like to cum now, sweetheart?" Marie asked him, licking his cock from root to tip.

"God, yeah," Bill said.

"Where would you like to cum?" she asked him.

Bill smiled. "I'd like to cum all over you. Both of you."

"Mmmmm, I thought you might say that," Marie said with a smile.

Marie let go of his dick and pulled Annie up and round as she regained her senses. Marie sat them both on the floor in front of the sofa, their backs against it, both of them putting their arms beneath their tits, pushing their huge racks upwards.

"Come on then, sweetheart," Marie said, turning her head and kissing her friend, looking at Bill all the while. "Cum all over us."

"Do it, baby," Annie said. "Cover us in cum."

Bill stood in front of them, grasping his cock, jerking on the big shaft. He felt his balls tense and within a second or two, groaned as he pointed his cock downwards.

Annie and Marie both squealed in delight as the first thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock and splashed on to their huge tits. The first shot ran from Marie's shoulder, over her left breast and pooled in her cleavage. The next went across Annie's round tits, glazing them with a thick spread of jizz. More and more fell over them, criss-crossing their tits as Bill moved his cock left and right, hosing them down with what might have been his biggest load ever.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds