• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion

Home Invasion

You're home alone. I know this because you told me you would be. You also told me you'd leave the back door unlocked and that I should help myself to a drink once I'm in the kitchen.

The house is in darkness, just as you promised. In fact the only source of light is the digital clock on the oven, casting a luminescent green glow around the tiled room, reflecting slightly off the walnut finish of the kitchen cupboards.

I open the fridge, its interior light adding - albeit temporarily - to the aforementioned minimal lighting.

There's a single beer inside. I remove it and pop the cap, downing it in three or four swigs before the fridge door has even had time to swing closed.

My clothes are dark; blue jeans and black tee as instructed. I take the time to remove my boots and leave them tidily beside the back door.

In my stocking feet I make my way slowly and carefully through your tastefully decorated home. Street lights shine through the windows at the front of the house, making it easier for me to find my way.

I glance into the living room. A three-piece and flat screen. You've left it on stand-by. It seems that any worries you might have about your carbon footprint are far outweighed by the promise of what's to come...

At the foot of the stairs I pause and take several deep breaths before I begin my ascent, the floorboards creaking with unnecessary volume beneath my weight.

There are four doors off the landing. Two are closed and one is open only slightly. The other, the bathroom, is my next port of call. As I use the facilities I can't help but think of all the things I'm going to do to you. Once I'm finished I put myself away, slipping my cock back into my jeans and boxers before it gets too hard to do so.

I contemplate not flushing but that would serve no purpose. You know I'm coming, you arranged it, so I flush. If you're still awake then the extra noise will only serve to build your anticipation even more.

Leaving the bathroom I turn out the light but leave the door ajar, then I make my way across the landing to the only other door that is not closed. I peer through the gap, no more than a few inches. I can hear you breathing within but I can't see anything; it's too dark, my eyes need time to adjust.

I unzip my jeans and pull my cock out, stroking slowly as I stare into your room. It's not at all long before I'm hard as a rock and I can make out shapes in the darkness. If you'd left your curtains open a little I would've been able to see quite clearly, not that I'm complaining... I'm definitely the kind of man who enjoys a challenge...

As my eyes grow more accustomed to the lack of light, I can see that you have nothing covering your slumbering form save for the thinnest of sheets. The night is warm, that's a fact so I can hardly blame you. It works in my favour, too, as I my eyes trace the outline of your shapely legs and firm arse. The sheet only covers as far up as your midriff and as you're sleeping topless, that means I can quite easily make out the shape of your large, firm breasts, heaving as you lay half on your back, half on your side.

I watch you for several moments, my hand still wrapped around my throbbing dick as I slowly masturbate. It's almost as if I'm teasing myself. I know that I can have you right now, there's not a thing you can do to stop me, especially as I'm quite certain you're asleep.

Moving closer to the foot of your bed I reach forwards and gently tease the sheet over your buttocks, doing so incredibly carefully so as not to wake you.

You're now completely naked, helpless as you lay upon your bed and I can't help but smile.

I let go of my cock and remove my clothes. There I am, standing naked in the darkness at the foot of your bed, knowing that what I'm about to do I have to do quickly and accurately. I can't risk you waking before I'm in position yet in doing so, the chances of waking you up are high.

I pad across the carpet of your bedroom floor, getting a pair of your knickers caught around my foot as I do.

I can't resist. I have to stoop to pick them up, and then hold them to my face, breathing in your scent. A sweet, heady combination of sweat and vaginal fluid fills my nostrils.

Naughty girl... You've been playing...

I drop them back to the floor, making a mental note to take them with me when I leave. I have big plans for those lace knickers.

Now standing at the top of your bed, directly beside your head, I turn and face the face the opposite direction.

I take several deep breaths and then in one, semi-swift movement, I reach forwards and spread your legs whilst at the same time I clamber onto your bed, my knees on either side of your head as my erect cock bounces off your chin.

Reaching beneath me I take my dick in my hand and guide it between your parted lips. I sense you're starting to stir, not at all surprising but earlier than I had anticipated.

I thrust my hips forwards, my cock parting your lips and forcing your jaw open as you start to wake whilst at the same time, I lower my head and set about the task of devouring your pink, hairless pussy.

I feel you struggling to draw breath, gagging almost as I impale your face with my dick, yet I don't stop; I continue to thrust with the same, rhythmic motion.

Your clitoris is swollen to Hell, as are the lips that line your delicious pussy, most likely from the orgasm or three you brought yourself to earlier whilst wearing those lace knickers if I'm not mistaken.

You taste incredible. You taste, in fact, exactly like your knickers smell and it's driving me wild. I can't help it, I thrust faster and harder into your mouth as I reach beneath your arse and spread your cheeks, my fingers searching for your tightest of tight holes, my tongue ravaging your already swollen clitoris.

I force myself to slow my thrusting though I don't let up, I'm unwilling to let you catch your breath and I return to the same steady rhythm as before. Just as I'm unwilling to let you breathe, there's no way I'm finishing off so quickly, not until I've well and truly finger-fucked both your holes whilst you choke on my dick. I can't tell if you're attempting to suck and at this point I really don't care. Your mouth is mine, just like the rest of your body.

My fingers find your arse hole and making use of the juices that are pouring from your horny cunt I push two inside, just to the first knuckle at first but believe me when I say that's not all you're getting. In time with the thrusts of my dick into your mouth I push my fingers deeper and deeper inside your arse hole, adding a third when it gets in the way of me getting as deep as I want to go.

Judging by the state of your pussy I can only assume you're enjoying yourself. It's like a leaking facet, as juices quite literally stream out of you. I leave your clitoris alone and attempt to drink as much of your fluid as I can. There's no way I can get it all from this position and whilst it's a shame to waste such delicious nectar, I'm quite conscious of the fact I still need more lubrication for your tight back door.

With my dick halfway down your throat I feel you make an attempt to shake your head as I force a fourth finger into your arse hole. There's no way I'm stopping though, even if I wanted to. Your arse is gripping my fingers so tightly yet thanks to the lubrication proffered by your sopping wet cunt, I have no issue fucking that hole hard, all the way to the knuckle.

I pick up the pace with my thrusts once again. I don't think I've ever been quite so aroused and I'm well aware that there is not much chance I can hold off much longer. As much as I want to finger fuck your vagina as well as your arse, I make the decision that I'm quite content to suck and nibble on your clitoris, near-fisting your tight arse hole as I wantonly fuck your throat.

You manage to free your arms from down your sides and I feel your hands and fingers clawing at my arse and thighs, half-attempting to push me away.

You know that's not going to happen though, not until I'm finished.

Harder and harder I fuck your face, picking up the pace with every thrust as my fingers in your arse hole match that speed. Your pussy is so sloppy now, leaking so much fluid that gathers in and around your arse hole that it sounds as though I'm finger fucking your cunt.

I clamp my mouth down, covering as much of your delicious pink cunt as I can, breathing and sucking you in as I shoot wad after wad of my seed into your throat.

Removing my fingers from your arse I pull out of your mouth, too, and the gasp of breath as you try to force air into your lungs is tremendous.

Still I cum, shooting ropes over your face and tits as my still erect cock hangs beneath me.

I clamber off you and perch on the edge of the bed. Even in such poor lighting I can see you're in a state. Breathing heavily, your enormous tits rising and falling rapidly. Your face is streaked with tears, your chin and neck coated in saliva. All of that is visible even through the ropes of cum as it runs into your hair, not that you care at this very moment.

I smile as I stand up and start getting dressed, picking up your lace knickers and pocketing them.

As I pull my t-shirt over my head you ask, through deep, wheezed breaths, "same time on Saturday?"

"Yeah," I reply, heading out of the door. I pause with my hand on the handle and over my shoulder I say, "next time, it's my whole fist," and then leave, quickly and quietly, going out the same way I came in.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invasion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds