• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 02

A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 02

---

This is the second chapter of a story about a husband, a wife, and her best friend. This chapter and those to come will feature non-consensual, kinky, and group sex. This is only my second time publishing any sort of erotica, so any comments and encouragement would be vastly appreciated. The next chapters are in the works, either partially written or planned.

Thank you for reading!

Ch 1 - Leah gets off
Ch 2 - Nora gets away
Ch 3 - Cole gets his wish
Ch 4 - Leah gets revenge

---

Nora blinked, feigning surprise as she exited the bathroom, though the guilty little knot in her tummy loosened appreciatively, proudly. She had wanted him to follow her, even if she wasn't fully prepared to admit it to herself or anyone else.

"Cole! Hey. What are you doing up here?" She watched him, seated on the edge of the bed in the dim room, illuminated only by the bathroom light spilling from the open door.

"Well. I mean...it is my bedroom," He said, a smirk stealing over his lips.

He got up and walked towards her. She stepped aside to let him by, thinking that he must have been waiting for the bathroom, clinging to the idea that maybe she hadn't lured him upstairs. That she was a good girl and a good friend. However, instead of passing her, he advanced towards her and she reversed a step or two, genuinely surprised now as he backed her up against the wall. He planted his palms solidly against it, his strong, wiry forearms on either side of her head, corralling her and leaning in.

She scowled, though she felt a little thrill between her thighs, a tightening pulse in her cunt. "What the fuck are you doing, Cole?"

He shushed her, bringing his palm up to her cheek in a tender caress. She jerked away, affronted, but he grabbed her by the throat. Her eyes widened, locked on his, a gasp caught upon her lips.

"Leah and I wanted to ask you a favor," He spoke quietly as he leaned in and licked her cheek hungrily. She grimaced and turned her head away, stammering. Her hands lifted to tug at his fingers, but they were like a vice around her neck.

"Oh. Well. W-what is it?"

"We want to fuck you. We want you to fuck us. However you wanna look at it." His free hand came up to unceremoniously toy with her tits, trailing a fingertip along her cleavage and then groping each breast, jiggling them, squeezing firmly, one by one.

"What? No. Nora's my best fr-..."

"No?" He growled. "Fine," Interrupting her argument, he dropped his free hand between her thighs, sliding it up to the the heat between. He pressed his fingers against her, nudging the delicate fabric of her panties up into the cleft of her labia. He grinned as he felt the fabric grow damp against his fingertips.

"No!" Nora raised her voice, feeling genuine panic welling in her tummy. Along with something else. This was going too far. He shouldn't be touching her. And he wouldn't dare fuck her. Upstairs at his own holiday party. In his own bedroom. With his wife, her best friend, slaving away in the kitchen downstairs, catering to the guests in their home. He wouldn't. Right?

Cole clamped the hand on her throat over her mouth instead, not wanting to risk her protests being heard over the jangling, upbeat music playing below. The look in her eyes made his cock stir in his slacks. Her lovely lips were obscured by his large palm, his fingers and thumb digging into her soft cheeks, and those beautiful hazel orbs were catching the light from the open bathroom door and reflecting back to him, filled with fear and reluctant lust.

He cocked his wrist and dug his fingers deeper, pushing the fabric into her slick cunt, mashing her clit beneath the taut cotton. She moaned against his palm in spite of herself as he curled his fingers and vibrated his hand hard between her legs, drilling against her g-spot. She grew even wetter. He yanked her panties aside and returned his fingers to her pussy, adding a third and stretching her deliciously as his cock filled his pants, bulging against the zippered front.

Nora tilted her head back and twisted it side to side, but he kept his grip on her face, muffling the moans that rose from her lips. She panted hard through her nose until he shifted his fingers and pinched it shut, completely cutting off her air supply. Her eyes flashed open again and she struggled in his grasp as he pressed his body firmly against her, trapping her against the wall with a subtle grinding of his hips. She could feel his hard cock pressed to her hip as his fingers drilled into her, making sloppy sounds. Despite her protests and struggles, she was so wet for him.

"Cole?"

Leah was calling from downstairs, her voice raised above the Christmas tunes.

Cole released Nora in a flash, leaving her empty, abandoned, gasping to catch her breath with her wet pussy exposed, skirt gathered over her hips and panties pulled aside. She leaned against the wall willingly now, not trusting her unsteady legs to hold her up on her tenuously high heels. He moved to the door and swiftly unlocked it, opening it wide and calling down. "Yeah?"

Leah paused halfway up the stairs, tensed and suspicious, having seen him open the closed bedroom door. "What are you doing?" She hissed.

He replied, quietly, calmly. "Nora spilled some wine on her dress. She needed to borrow your stain remover and she didn't want to bother you while you were cooking. I'm helping her find it."

Leah deflated somewhat, sighing with relief. "Oh. Okay. Well, we're out of those little Christmas tree napkins and I'm trying to set the table. Come on down. I know there are more in the basement, but it's on that shelf I can never reach."

"I'll be right down."

Leah turned and went back to the kitchen, her concerns assuaged for the moment, though suspicion niggled at her. Why had the door been closed? He wouldn't really be making a move on Nora. Not with her and a house full of guests right downstairs. Would he?

Cole glanced back into the bedroom at Nora, who was frozen against the wall, her skirt still hiked up. He walked back over to her, took a handful of her long, dark hair and squeezed. Craning her head back, he stuffed his slippery fingers into her mouth, murmuring. "Clean your fucking cunt off my fingers, Nora."

She was close to tears already, feeling humiliated, violated. It was just supposed to be teasing. A flirtation here and there, nothing more. Not this. Certainly not this. When he filled her mouth with his wet fingers, covered in her arousal, the tears spilled over and dripped down her cheeks. Regardless, she worked her tongue against his saturated skin obediently and suckled the digits clean, trembling. Cole removed his fingers from her lips and sucked each one himself, tasting the remnants of her wetness and the sweetness of her mouth. He wiped the remaining damp across her cleavage and gave her tits one more grope, watching her cry for just a moment before turning away.

His voice was low, but authoritative. "Get yourself right and come back downstairs." As he exited the room, he tossed a stain remover stick at her feet.

"And don't forget to get that wine off your dress."

---

Thank you for reading! Again, I would adore feedback or kind words. I'm a little nervous about posting these. I hope they're enjoyable for you all! :) I'm going to try to get the final chapters out to you in a more timely fashion.

LWF

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 789 milliseconds