• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 01

Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 01

Moving to LA was hard. I had a small nest egg to get my foot in the door, but after a while I found myself taking odd jobs and working at temp services.

It was getting to the point of desperation, so I literally started stopping my every store that I saw. Just down the street from my little flat there was a furniture store and I decided to stop in and see if they needed some help.

A middle aged Asian man met me at the counter.

"I was wondering if you needed any help?" I said intrepidly.

"The owner will be here on Thursday!" he said in perfect English.

"Great, I'll come back then."

Two more days of fruitless searches and I stopped back into the furniture store, and waited as two guys moved an ornate couch out the door while a middle aged woman directed them.

"I'll be with you in a moment" The long haired women spoke to me, and then continued to speak in another language as she directed the move.

I waited patiently as I looked around at the very expensive pieces. Most of them custom and hand carved.

"Hello, may I help you!" Her voice called with a thick accent, but clear and firm.

"I'm actually looking for employment!" I replied quickly and she looked me up and down.

"I'm completely full here at the store, but perhaps...." Her finger traced her lips.

"I'm kind of in a bad spot, I can do whatever you need." I said and she held her finger up to signal me to wait one moment and she walked into the back. The Asian man behind the counter gave me an unusual look which I wasn't sure how to read.

She strutted back to the front "I am Lady Nin"

"Nice to meet you my name is Ren." I politely offered and she smiled.

"Come back here around 6:30 tonight and we can discuss things more." Her voice offered and I agreed.

The rest of the day was a little slow. I looked at my pile of bills and hoped that the meeting later would be promising.

I walked in a little early at 6:20 and called for her.

"Lady Nin!" I called as I stood at the counter.

I heard several pairs of boots coming in from the back, and Lady Nin walked out with another woman.

"Hello!" her voice was polite.

"This is Ming, she is a friend of mine." She introduced me to a girl a few years younger than her.

"Hi, I'm Ren!" I spoke to Ming and she looked at Lady Nin who nodded before she politely and quietly smiled.

"Hello, Ben" She smiled and there was an awkward silence before Lady Nin spoke in Chinese and Ming walked and locked the front door.

"Ming is very distressed." The middle aged woman looked me up and down.

"Why?" I asked concerned.

"Someone tried to rape her tonight." Lady Nin said seriously as Ming walked back smiling.

"that's horrible!" I said watching Ming crack a smile, and suddenly Lady Nin slapped her hard enough to nearly knock her down.

"What the fuck!" I said backing up. Lady Nin pulled a gun on me as I watched in disbelief. Ming walked back over to Nin and the Lady grabbed her blouse ripping it open...

"What the hell is going on here?" I said in mere shock, as Lady Nin slapped Ming again.

"I'm saving my employee from a horrible intruder that's trying to rape her" Lady Nin said plainly pointing the gun at me.

I looked around thinking quickly, and Lady Nin grabbed Ming by the neck and passionately kissed her.

"Ming called the cops!" Lady Nin ordered.

"What the hell...... what is this?" I said frightened and Lady Nin looked at me.

"Blackmail...." Her sultry voice called, as she held up her hand.

Ming waited as they both looked at me.

"Blackmail? I don't have anything....... I'm dead broke what do you want from me?" I stuttered and Lady Nin pointed the gun straight at me.

"I don't know Ming what would two young horny ladies in love with a penchant for power play want?" Lady Nin looked at Ming.

"A toy...." Ming's voice was playful.

"A slave!" lady Nin called out fiercely, as they both looked to see my reaction.

"Or you could go to prison for 10-13 years for attempted rape, robbery, and of course if you try to run, I shoot you." Her voice was firm.

I was sweating profusely as she held the gun firmly aimed at me.

"Please don't do this...." I pleaded with them.

"Take off your shirt!" Lady Nin's tone was serious, and my reservation made her yell.

"Now!" her tone was insidious.

"Ok, I'll do whatever just promise me that you'll let me go afterwards." I said unbuttoning my shirt.

Lady Nin pulled out some handcuffs and threw them on the concrete floor in front of me.

"I promise. Now put these on behind your back!" Her voice shook me, and I bent down and picked them up.

"Ming will call the cops at my command!" She added and I cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Good." The Lady said pleased.

"Now walk to the back room!" She motioned and Ming grabbed my shirt as they followed behind me.

The back room was your standard warehouse. Boxes stacked and block walls with no window and I stood frightened as they closed the door.

"Right here!" Lady Nin pointed to a spot in the open, and Ming took a hook and attached it to my cuffs. From the side she began pulling them up until I was left helpless.

Ming walked into another room and came back with a whip.

She handed it to Lady Nin and then undid my pants pulling them down. I've never felt more vulnerable in my life and once she got the pants off she attached a pair of ankle shackles.

Lady Nin walked up closer and I looked down at her boots before me.

"I lied!" She bent down and whispered in my ear as I breathed heavily.

She ordered Ming to do something in Chinese and soon Ming returned with a ball gag and stuffed it in my mouth then latched it around my head.

"You will be permanently removed from society. You will live as Ming and I's slave from now on." She spoke as she handed Ming a Bullwhip.

"The only words you are allowed to say are, Yes Lady Nin, or No Lady Nin. Yes Princess Ming, or No Princess Ming. any disobedience and you will receive 200 lashes with the bullwhip." Her voice was strict and she signaled Ming to give me several lashes.

I winced as the pain started rising, and after a few licks she stopped.

"If you kiss our boots willingly and obey then you will gain our favor." Lady Nin said rubbing my bare chest.

"If you resist....." Her words cut off and Ming started flailing her whip. The attack went on for several minutes and she began to get harder and harder. I started drooling and my cries became louder and louder yet still muffled.

Ming did not stop for another 10 minutes. During the small break I tried to talk.

"Do you want to negotiate?" Lady Nin spoke.

"Myes WLady Nin" I managed through the gag.

"Good!" She stood and they waited for my breathing to catch up. She signaled Ming and they unattached my hands. Falling to my knees from exhaustion.

"My boots need cleaning slave!" Lady Nin said as Ming walked over beside her and stood.

"Or we can continue with the whipping?" Her thick voice rang and I crawled over to her feet slowly.

Ming bent down and removed the gag in my mouth, and then stood back up.

"If you beg for mercy, we will give it to you, but you will still have a hard life." Lady Nin added as they stood before me.

Not really feeling like I have much of a choice, I thought for a moment and then lean forward and started kissing Lady Nin's boots.

"You made a very wise choice!" Ming bent down and said as my lips pressed against the slick material.

"Now Ming's!" Lady Nin said and I switched to the next pair as Lady Nin walked off. It all happened very quickly, and Lady Nin came back and pricked me with a needle in the fleshy part of my butt.

"Sweet dreams!" was the last think I heard before falling over and losing consciousness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Blackmailed and Blueballed Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds