• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night with Noopur Ch. 01

A Night with Noopur Ch. 01

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me. Your opinions are welcome but your attacks are not.


I didn't know Noopur very well. We worked for the same company but she was in the Seattle office while I was in Denver. The only reason we were even aware of each other is because both offices are in our company's "West Region" so we'd met once or twice, been on a few conference calls together and had emailed a few times. What I did know about her, though, was that she definitely was not unattractive and she appeared to have a nice figure. It didn't hurt that I also had a weakness for Indian women and it appeared that we were pretty close in age. When she ended up in our office for a couple days of corporate training, her visit coincided with a happy hour for our department so we made sure that she was invited. I didn't even have the slightest intention of trying to hook up with her, but sometimes these things just happen.

"So where is this happy hour?" she asked during a break in her training. Her Indian accent was pronounced but to me sounded exotic and lyrical. I was also noticing how beautiful her big brown eyes were. I started thinking I might have to be careful about how much I had to drink so I didn't do anything I'd regret.

"Oh, it's right across the street," Ray told her, "Harry's Bar. It's in the Magnolia Hotel."

"That's where I'm staying," she exclaimed, "I won't have to worry about finding my way back to my hotel!"

She seemed pretty stoked about going out which was good because it meant that she'd fit right in with the rest of us. After her training wrapped up, she headed to her hotel room to drop off her things and planned to just meet us at Harry's. We grabbed the section of the bar that had a bunch of couches and settled in for a couple of hours of drinking. I think most of us ended up having a chance to chat with Noopur over the course of the happy hour but I'm not sure how I ended up so engrossed in conversation with her as things were winding down. We did have a pretty natural rapport but I didn't think I was consciously flirting with her, nor did I really detect any overt flirting from her. I'm not sure how much longer after everyone else was gone that we ended up sitting there but I think by that time we were both sensing a bit of a spark. I was perfectly happy to continue sitting there, listening to her speak, but she had another idea.

"It looks like we're the last ones left," she finally said, looking around, "Maybe we should let somebody else have this area. We can continue up in my room if you'd like."

I definitely liked so we headed out of the bar since the bill had already been paid. I thought a nice empty elevator would be a good place to confirm that we were on the same page but, alas, it wasn't to be. We squeezed into the elevator with several people and their luggage but we were close enough together that I was able to slip my hand over and place it on her ass. She looked at me with a smile that not only said that I was welcome to leave it there but also that she was glad I'd put it there in the first place. I liked how her ass felt in my hand so I was pleased when we reached her floor and slipped out of the elevator. Once we were inside her room, I locked the door behind us and joined her at the foot of her bed where we slipped into each other's arms and started to kiss. Both of my hands were on her ass as we progressed from kissing to making out passionately. My cock was becoming rigid and I assumed that her pussy was wet. Figuring that there was a good way to find out for sure, I picked her up and carried her onto the bed, where we lay side-by-side as we went back to making out.

While my hand went back to her ass, she reached for my belt and started to open my pants. I liked that she knew what she wanted and wasn't shy about going for it. She reached into my open pants and caressed my throbbing cock through my briefs before pulling her mouth from mine and getting up on her knees. She worked my pants down then slid my briefs down as well, my cock standing straight up. She pumped it briefly before straddling me, raising her skirt up to her waist and pulling her panties aside. I had just a moment to register that I was seeing her panties then her dark bush before she was lowering herself onto my tool and we were both moaning. Her pussy was so incredibly hot and wet that I was a little surprised by how fired up she obviously already was. It was a good sign if it meant that it wouldn't take much before she was cumming because her pussy felt so good that I wasn't sure how I'd be able to last very long.

I reached up to unbutton her blouse as she started to slowly ride my cock, her eyes closed and a smile on her face. I left the pace to her as I focused on getting my hands on her tits, pulling her blouse open once I'd unbuttoned it. I ran my hands over her tits, feeling them through her bra before reaching behind her to unfasten it. I raised the cups to reveal her tits, momentarily watching them bounce before covering them with my hands. I caressed the soft, smooth, light-brown flesh and her hard, dark nipples. I was a little surprised that they were larger once revealed than they had appeared through her blouse. They weren't huge, but she was fairly petite, so they seemed pretty big by comparison. At the very least, I knew they were big enough that I could probably fuck them.

As she started riding me harder and faster while moaning more continuously, I ran my hands around to her ass and watched her tits bouncing again. As I caressed her soft, smooth cheeks, slipping my hands under her panties, I was also pushing up into her harder since it seemed as though she was building toward an orgasm fairly quickly. I could feel my own orgasm stirring as well, especially given how her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter than it already had been, but it seemed as though she was going to get there before I did. While I was caressing her ass, she was still holding her panties aside and had reached down to massage her clit as she continued riding me harder and faster. Though her bouncing tits had me nearly hypnotized, I did manage to glance up long enough to register the expression on her face which was indicating that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure. I was glad that I was able to help out with that, though I knew based on how her fingers were moving over her clit that I couldn't take full credit. I wondered whether I had a similar expression on my face or whether it was still registering the shock of finding myself in this position.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, I could see and feel her entire body trembling as she started cumming. I held her ass and kept my cock buried inside her as she rode out what appeared to be a long and intensely pleasurable orgasm. When she finally opened her eyes again, she blinked a few times before looking down at me and smiling. She leaned forward and kissed me for a moment before moving backwards, my cock slipping out of her hot pussy. She backed up until she was kneeling between my spread legs with my throbbing cock standing up before her. She took it in her petite fist and pumped it while licking my balls before wrapping her lips around the head and sliding her mouth down along the shaft. I moaned as my cock was engulfed in her hot mouth and immediately felt my orgasm beginning to build again.

She left nothing to be desired when it came to sucking cock so I just tried to relax as much as possible and enjoy the pleasure that I was feeling. I pulled the pillows over to prop up my head so that I could watch her and each time she glanced up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, I found myself that much closer to cumming. I don't believe she was trying to draw out my orgasm any more than I was trying to hold it off so it didn't take long before her skilled cocksucking had me on the verge of cumming. My cock started to swell even more but it never affected her efforts. Even when I started spewing into her mouth with a grunt, she continued to suck me off as she swallowed my load. It wasn't until I was quite obviously completely spent that she let my cock fall from her mouth and raised her head.

She smiled at me then straightened up on her knees and started to remove my shoes. She tossed them off the bed then moved backwards as she took my pants and underwear the rest of the way down. Both were soon discarded along with my socks. I sat up and my attention was fully on her bouncing tits as she moved back up to remove my shirt, leaving me completely naked. I got up onto my knees and started to slide her blouse off, followed by her bra. With her tits jutting out before me, I couldn't continue until I'd lavished some attention on them. I started caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits and running my palms over her hard nipples before lowering my head to lick and suck her nipples. She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned softly as I savored the opportunity to enjoy her breasts.

I ultimately ended up sliding my hands down along her waist to the back of her skirt and started to unfasten it while continuing to lick and suck her nipples. Once it was undone and I started to work it down, I straightened up and had her lie where I had been, propped up on the pillows. I slipped her skirt down, leaving her in just her panties and, before I started to slide them down, I took a moment to admire her body. As I took in the flawless light brown skin, her breasts and dark nipples and her big, brown eyes, I could feel the blood already trying to return to my cock. I leaned over her and briefly kissed her lips before kissing my way down along her neck and back to her breasts. I licked and sucked her hard, dark nipples again before moving down over her stomach to her panties. I kissed her hips and abdomen and the tops of her thighs then caressed the front of her panties, feeling the texture of her bush. I straightened up on my knees and started to slide her panties down while she raised her ass to assist me. Her trim black bush came into view, sending more blood back to my spent cock. She briefly brought her legs together to allow me to slide her panties off then spread them again as I cast her panties aside. My attention was fully upon her trim, black bush.

I lowered my head and kissed along her smooth inner thighs toward her pussy then ran my tongue up along her slit once I reached it. She let out a moan as I tasted her pungent nectar. I ran my tongue up her slit several more times, lapping up the copious juices that she was producing and causing her to moan even more. Her bush was trimmed fairly short and groomed very nicely, which made licking her pussy even more appealing. Once I'd slurped up her juices for a bit, I slipped a finger into her hot, wet pussy and focused my licking on her clit. She started moaning even louder and humping her pussy toward my face as I licked and sucked her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her.

Glancing up, I saw that she was caressing her tits and hard, dark nipples but her big, beautiful brown eyes were closed. As I continued devouring her pussy, her hands did end up on my head, holding it in place as she humped her pussy toward my face. Her pussy was becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I ate her, making me glad that my cock was recovering so that I could slip it back into her. When she started tensing up and randomly twitching, I presumed that she was on the verge of another orgasm so I just kept up what I was doing, since it was clearly doing the trick. Once she finally started cumming, all of the tension left her body but she started shaking as her orgasm coursed through her. I continued eating her as she was cumming, only raising my head once she'd gone completely still and had let out a sigh.

I slipped my finger from her pussy and sucked her juices off of it before kissing my way back up her body, stopping again to lick and suck her hard nipples. Once I was close enough to kiss her lips, she wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock was rigid enough at this point that I was able to ease it into her pussy even though it wasn't fully hard. She moaned as she felt my cock entering her and I started sliding it slowly in and out. It didn't take long before it was fully rigid once again. We continued making out as I was slowly fucking her, though she'd occasionally pull her mouth from mine to let out another moan. She was raising her hips with each of my thrusts so I was able to penetrate her fully and we were both appreciating the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy.

I was supporting myself on my elbows so that I wasn't putting my weight on Noopur's petite frame below me but I could still feel her soft, smooth skin against mine. I was kind of hoping, since it had only been moments since she'd just cum, that her next orgasm would occur pretty easily and that, since I had just recovered from my previous orgasm, I would be able to last a bit longer. I wanted to be able to enjoy the feeling of sliding my cock in and out of her hot pussy for as long as possible but I also was hoping to provide her with another long, intense orgasm without too much delay. In the meantime, while I was savoring the pleasurable feeling of her pussy, I was also enjoying exploring her mouth with my tongue while she did the same.

I wasn't consciously thinking about it but, as I continued fucking her, I was picking up my pace. I wasn't fucking her hard, just faster, and relishing the feel of her pussy, which was continuing to become even hotter and more slippery the longer we were going at it. Eventually, she pulled her mouth from mine and pressed her face against my neck while moaning nearly continuously. It appeared as though she was getting closer to cumming again which was totally fine with me because I was already thinking about what I wanted to do once she had. She was still raising her hips with each of my thrusts, remaining in sync even as I was fucking her faster, right up until she went rigid and gripped me tightly. I did slow my pace at that point just a bit until she let out a long moan and her body started shaking. I kept fucking her as she was cumming, savoring the increased lubrication flowing into her pussy. It was another long and intense orgasm and she held me tightly the entire time. When she finally loosened her grip, her entire body seemed to go limp. Propped up over her, I continued to slowly fuck her as I leaned down to kiss her again, then slipped my cock out of her.

I moved up and straddled her, laying my throbbing cock between her tits. She was still recovering, so I squeezed them together around it myself, which I didn't mind because it meant another opportunity to fondle and caress her tits. As I started sliding my cock between her tits, I savored the feel of the soft, smooth flesh both against my cock and against my hands. Her pussy and her cocksucking had both felt outstanding but fucking her tits left nothing to be desired as far as how that felt, either. As she was recovering from her orgasm, she started watching my cockhead as it appeared repeatedly from between her tits, the pink standing out against her light brown skin. My attention was on her tits themselves and the dark nipples and areolas that topped them. I could feel my orgasm starting to build and, though I wasn't ready to be finished fucking her tits, I had a good feeling that the orgasms were just beginning for the night.

As I got closer to cumming, I was debating internally whether I should cum on her chest or move forward and cum in her mouth again. Cumming in her mouth had felt extraordinary but I was leaning more toward fucking her tits right up until I came, since that was feeling pretty amazing, too. If I'd thought it'd be my only opportunity to cum in her mouth again, I certainly would have done it but, since I was pretty sure she'd be sucking my cock again before she left Denver, I decided that I'd spew onto her chest. With that decision made, I continued to savor the building pleasure provided by the soft, smooth flesh of her tits. My cock swelled even more as I approached the verge of cumming but I tried to maintain the same pace to enjoy it for as long as possible.

When I finally started to spew, Noopur's eyes went wide as ropes of cum started shooting toward her. She stuck out her tongue but I was not able to blast my load that far. I continued fucking her tits until I was completely spent, relishing the pleasure for as long as I could. When I finally released her tits, I moved off of her and lay beside her as she ran her fingers through the pool of cum on her chest. I watched as she spread it around then licked her fingers then spread it around some more and licked her fingers again until there wasn't much left.

"Are you going to stay tonight?" she finally asked.

"I'll have to run home and grab some clothes for tomorrow," I replied, "I think it might look a little odd if I showed up at work in the same clothes I was wearing today."

"That's true," she said, "I hope you'll hurry back."

"Do you feel like taking a train ride with me?" I asked, "Of course you'd have to get dressed again."

"Would I be allowed to undress again once we reach your place?" she asked.

"Of course," I assured her, "Then we could come back here and get undressed again."

"I'm in," she replied.


To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night with Noopur Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds