• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • InGen Corporation Ch. 02

InGen Corporation Ch. 02

12

Word of the Coolidge Offshore contract spread swiftly and Linda's routine — study, train, gym – was interrupted by frequent congratulations. Amidst all the praise Linda decided to keep mum about the problems with her son. When the expected expulsion order was issued she arranged to pick Jack up at the airport the following Wednesday. For the upcoming weekend – possibly her last trouble-free for awhile – she accepted Julie's invitation to work at an InGen fitness-fest. Although she had expected simply to man the one of the company's booth, she was subjected to tests and injected with some new-age fitness products. Normally she would have objected, but decided not to fuss when Julie agreed to the same treatment.

* * * *

Julie was with the boss on Sunday night when he conferred with Dr. Dowler. Dowler confirmed that Linda was responding to the treatment in absolute accordance with all protocols. There were a few more tests to run, but all indications were that she'd be the boss' fountain-of-youth.

After Dowler signed off, the boss looked to Julie.

"What do you think?"

"I agree; we've run a bunch of girls through here, but I've never seen anyone react like she has. We've got another job for her Wednesday, but if she passes that and the tech guys agree, she should be ready for you next weekend."

Although compassion was not his strong suit, Julie had been loyal. She had done everything asked of her. "You look sad," he said.

"I am, in a way. I'm happy, of course, we've found, or it looks like we found, the lover you need, but being your lover has been my life."

The boss smiled inwardly. There was no insincerity in Julie's voice. The loyalty and submissiveness fostered by the treatment was remarkable. This incredibly beautiful woman was completely enthralled by his broken body. Maybe, after Linda became his, he might still give Julie an occasional call.

"If we have success on Wednesday, you'll leave for the conference. We will handle Linda internally. The final treatment will be on Saturday. When she finishes her work-out I'll be the only one in the gym. She'll focus on me; I'll own her."

Julie recalled when it happened to her. It was the last day of the four week supplement program and InGen asked that she work-out at the company gym so it could conduct some tests when she was done. It never occurred to her to say no; within a few days of starting at InGen she was completely loyal to the company.

That day, like every day since she had joined InGen, her pussy was on slow burn. Nonetheless, her only sexual partners, other than herself, had been the purchasing agents of two potential customers who, after wild nights of sex, had placed large orders with InGen. While innumerable men and many women had hit on her, she had said no to all of them. She liked sex as much as anyone else and many of the guys had been cute, but she found it easy to say no. She felt her focus should be on the company.

She had put down her final set of weights and headed for the locker room. When her heart rate and blood pressure returned to normal she was suddenly quite certain of one thing: she needed to be laid, right now. She decided to return to the gym, grab one or two of the guys who had been working out with her, and head home.

When she got there the gym was empty except for an old man in a wheel chair. He introduced himself. He was the owner of the company. She found him incredibly, compulsively, attractive. She couldn't turn away from him. He touched her hand. This was the man she wanted.

He told her that her remarkable physical rejuvenation was the result of a treatment InGen had secretly subjected her to. That explained the shots and daily nutritional supplement. InGen had done this because she would have the ability to transfer her rebirth to him. The process had altered her in other ways. It had made her submissive, loyal, obedient. From now on she belonged to him; she would be his devoted servant and lover. While she would work at InGen, her primary function was to attend to him. She knew he was right; they had changed her; she was happy; she understood the point of her life.

They became lovers that day. And although she had slowed his physical decline, research confirmed that although she was close, she was not quite right. She was proud when the staff, after months of experimentation on her, determined how she deviated from the perfect subject, the one who could fully rejuvenate the boss. Since the day Linda was identified Julie had been wholly devoted to the project. She would soon be replaced, but she was happy. The boss would get what he needed.

* * * *

On Monday morning Linda found a note on her desk; Julie wanted to see her. Julie met her with a smile and a hug.

"Well, you've blown the doors off all our expectations during your three weeks here. I think you're ready for your first sales call. We set an appointment for you at Momerz on Wednesday. There's the research." She pointed to a disc on her small cherry table.

Julie saw the flash of concern on Linda's face.

"Is there anything wrong?"

Linda knew she should be positive – she was a salesperson after all – but despite the short time they had known each other, she felt a powerful intimacy with Julie. She could be forthright.

"Well, I've tried selling Momerz for years without any hint of success. Nobody has had any luck with them. I'm not sure I'm the person for this job."

Julie was not fazed, "I am."

Over the next few days, interspersed with her hours in the gym, yoga classes, and the daily testing, Linda prepared for her call on Momerz. She found InGen's research, like its products and training program, pedestrian. It only confirmed what everyone in the industry already knew. Deniese Paris, the imperious, straight-laced, and powerful administrative assistant to Con Momerz, the company's owner, would make the decision. The problem was that no one could get in to see Deniese.

On Tuesday evening, after yoga, Julie ushered Linda into her office, asking, "Ready for tomorrow?" while retrieving bottled water from her refrigerator. Linda said yes, but her voice carried little conviction. Julie recognized Linda's consternation.

"You worried about the sale?"

"Yes. I don't want to sound defeatist, but I'm having trouble coming up with a pitch other than those I've used at Momerz a dozen times before without success. Momerz has been buying from Gamble for years. Our products don't test out any better than Gamble's and Gamble has a full-time sales representative at Momerz' headquarters. How do we provide better service than that?"

Julie took Linda's hand in hers and directed Linda's gaze to the room's full length mirror. "Look at yourself," Julie said, her voice low and seductive. Linda studied herself in the mirror. "You're the sexiest woman on the planet. If you project your sexuality, if you simply look at someone with the certainty that he, or she, will find you irresistible, there are few people on the planet who could say no."

Linda's first thought was to object, to assert she was more than a sexual being, that she was a capable salesperson who didn't need to use sex to make a sale, but she knew how important appearance was to her job. It would be hypocritical to deny what Julie was saying. She continued to look in the mirror. Under the influence of her friend's soft hypnotic voice and rich sensual perfume, she had to acknowledge that her sexuality had blossomed over the past weeks, that it had become the most powerful voice in her head. She gazed at her reflection, focusing on her looks, sensing a primal appeal, a woman who could have anyone she wanted. If she had this power, she thought, why shouldn't she use it.

Julie appeared in the mirror, standing behind her.

"That's it baby, look at yourself, you're the hottest woman on the planet, you're dazzling, you're radiant; no one can say no to you, anyone can be yours, all you need to do is want him."

Linda saw the smoldering need burning in her friend's eyes. Julie leaned against Linda, pressing her firm breasts to the younger woman's back while sliding her hand down Linda's arm. The touch was light, sensual. When Linda didn't object Julie whispered in her ear, "Like me, for example, you turn me on, I want you."

Linda had never made love to a woman, but the omnipresent burning between her legs flared. Julie was so beautiful, so desirable, so sexy; she was breathtaking.

A mind less clouded by lust would have had some questions. It would have asked why a woman, like her, who had been living in a constant state of arousal for the better part of month had rebuffed everyone who'd come on to her except for a married man and this woman, categories previously off-limits. It would have wondered why her boss, until then appropriate and professional, was trying to seduce her. It might also question why she, a confirmed heterosexual, suddenly found this woman's touch electric.

Linda's mind, however, was clouded by lust. When Julie sild her hand slid inside Linda's yoga shirt and cupped one of her firm fat braless breasts, Linda moaned. Julie's expert fingers quickly captured Linda's nipple, rolling it with just the right amount of pressure. Two of Julie's fingers took hold of Linda's chin and Linda willingly turned and locked her mouth to Julie's, their tongues swirling in unabashed passion. Linda's wrapped her hand around the back of Julie's head, pulling her mouth hard against Linda's. Linda wanted this woman. She was going to have her.

Linda ended the kiss and, turning to stand, sighed as Julie's hand slid off her breast. She pulled Julie's yoga shirt over her head, tossing it on top of Julie's desk. While Julie shook her head to straighten out her hair, Linda's eyes fixed on Julie's chest. Her round "C" breasts were perched high on her chest and decorated with a few freckles and small hard nipples sitting on small areolas. Their rose color nicely contrasted with Julie's flaming red hair.

Julie bowed her head, following her friend's gaze to her breasts. She looked up at Linda from hooded eyes, her voice almost meek, and said, "I hope you like them."

Linda, suddenly feeling in control, replied, "I'm sure I will," and stepped forward, placing a hand on Julie's breast. Julie spread her legs and pulled Linda tight to her as their mouths once again joined together. Their bodies pressed against each other, their dripping cunts separated by only the thin material of their cotton yoga pants.

Linda became the aggressor. The tip of her tongue played with Julie's and then roamed along her lips, explored the deepest recesses of her mouth, and then found Julie's tongue again as they lavished love on each other. Linda slowly backed Julie up until her ass was pressing against her desk.

When they broke the kiss Julie placed her hands on the sides of Linda's head and rested her forehead on Linda, panting in need. Julie's body trembled. After a moment Julie tipped the blonde's head back and kissed her on the lips, a short sweet peck, and then pulled Linda's shirt over her head, bearing her friend's exquisite torso.

Julie tossed the light shirt away and focused on her friend's perfect breasts. They were full and large, slightly larger than her own. They perfectly fitted the blonde's body, which was curvier and wider than Julie's. The breasts jutted forward; the cleavage was tight. Julie wet her finger and ran it down the blonde's cleavage, letting the side of her hand drag across the firm tit-flesh. When she reached the bottom of Linda's breasts, she cupped one, enjoying the heavy solid feel, and stroked her thumb across it, teasing the hard nipple. Linda moaned, the electric feeling flowing throughout her body.

Linda's breasts were firm yet soft, and the skin smooth, almost silken. Julie admired their graceful and gentle slope away from Linda's body. The circular areolas, which pointed slightly upward, were about the size of silver dollars and their light brown-reddish hue contrasted with the brown nipples. Julie started to say something, then stopped. What words could properly describe Linda? Finally she could only think to say, "My god, they're, you're so beautiful."

"Thank you," Linda replied. "Now I want you to suck on them." Julie, who was several inches taller than Linda, sat on her desk and Linda held up her tit, offering it to her friend. Julie licked her full lips and took Linda's areola in her mouth, swabbing it with her tongue and sucking greedily.

Linda had never thought of herself as gay, or bi-sexual, but her body thrilled at the attention Julie lavished on her breast. She moved Julie's head to the other breast, which Julie covered with kisses and soft bites before taking the nipple into her mouth and rolling it between her tongue and teeth. Linda thought about how attractive, how sexy Julie was, how quickly their friendship grew. Had there always been a desire for this woman bubbling below the surface?

Julie's hands found the waistband of Linda's yoga pants and pulled them over the gentle sway of her hip, where they drifted to floor. Julie let Linda's breast fall from her mouth and kissed her hard, almost violently. Soon, however, Julie was gasping for ai. She broke the kiss and pressed her head to Linda's shoulder. She asked Linda to step back.

When she did Julie fell to her knees. She looked up, her eyes begging permission, and when Linda nodded yes, Julie kissed the blonde's pussy and took a deep breath, savoring the intoxicating sensual smell of Linda's aroused sex. Linda buried her fingers in Julie's luxurious red hair and pulled her forward. Linda dragged her tongue up the length of Linda's cunt, starting at the warm wet lips of her pussy, traveling across the lush red labia, and ending at Linda's sensitive clittie. Linda shook and cooed in delight. "Oh honey, that feels so good."

Julie's passion was close to running out of control. All she wanted to do was to make endless love to this perfect beauty, to live with her face buried in Linda's pussy. But there was a voice in her head. It was the boss; he had given her instructions; tonight she had a task to do. She slid two fingers into Linda's twat and said in a voice oft broken by her own panting, "I want to, want to, show you something." Linda grasped Julie's outstretched hand and helped her to her feet. As Julie's fingers slipped out of her cunt Linda – although eager to see what Julie promised – let out a short reluctant groan. Julie leaned into Linda; they shared a long steamy kiss.

Julie walked on shaky legs to the other side of her desk and dropped her pants. Linda tried to catch a glimpse of Julie's ginger snatch, but the desk blocked her view. Julie entered a code into the desk safe and stood, her ample breasts bouncing with her movement. She was holding a small green plastic bottle and a bright red two-headed dildo. It was big, real big. Julie walked back around the desk, rubbing one of the rubbery heads against her breasts as she grinned at Linda's obvious fascination.

"Have you ever tried one of these before," Julie asked, her voice betraying her excitement.

"No, I've never even seen one before, I mean, in person."

Julie handed her the dildo. Linda ran her hand along its length and then held it between her legs as if it was a cock dangling from her groin. The women giggled.

"Can we, here, in the office?" Linda asked.

Julie was glad to see Linda's utter lack of hesitation. Her friend's uninhibited sex drive confirmed that the process was working.

"Yeah, its after hours, no one's here. And even if they were, no one would disturb me." Julie sat down on the rug, motioning for her friend to follow. Linda also sat, her legs splayed in front of her. Julie crawled between them, laying her legs over Linda's thighs and throwing her arms over Linda's shoulders. The women's bodies pressed together. Their pussy hairs intermingled; their heavy breasts merged.

Julie kissed Linda, a sweet affectionate kiss. When Linda smiled Julie said. "I've wanted you, from the moment you walked in, I've wanted you. You're perfect." This time their kiss was more passionate, almost desperate. Julie again had to stymie her desire before she lost herself in her lust for Linda; she reminded herself, she was here on a mission for the boss.

Julie pushed her friend onto her back. The two women spent the next several minutes kissing, taking the time to learn each other's mouths and tongues, taking the friendship that had sprung up so easily between them to a joyous heartfelt physical intimacy. Julie moved to the side of Linda's mouth, kissing the spot where it met her cheek, and then commenced a series of kisses across the side of Linda's face, sucking between her lips a bit of Linda's skin at each stop. When she reached Linda's ear, she lowered her body, dragging her tits across Linda's chest, and ran the flat of her tongue over Linda's ear before exploring the ear's turns and crevices with the tip of her tongue. Linda finished by pushing her tongue into Linda's ear and whispering, "Are you ready to be fucked?"

Linda, who had been running her hands over Julie's exquisite body, croaked out, "Yes."

Julie sat back and coated the dildo with lubricant and then, closing her eyes, inserted one end into her mons. Linda watched the ripples of pleasure flow across Julie's face as the plastic cock disappeared into her pussy. When done, Julie, breathing heavily, said "I don't have that much experience with these things, you'll need to work with me." Linda, looking at the bright red phallus jutting from Julie's groin, eagerly nodded her agreement

Linda spread her legs and Julie crawled between them. Leaning over Linda, she took hold of the plastic cock and ran its head up and down Linda's wet slick slit, seemingly having trouble piloting it into Linda's cunt. While she did so she dragged a finger over Linda's clit, drawing a sharp groan from the blonde.

"Don't do anything...just spread...let me...uh open and let me stick it in."

Linda was desperate for Julie to fuck her. "Oh Julie, hurry please, I need it!"

"You want this huh?"

Linda's response was a sensual growl as Julie's finger trapped her clit, rolling it back and forth against Linda's body. Linda lunged forward, reaching for the tool. Julie playfully backed away, eluding Linda' grasp. When Linda laid back down Julie teased Linda's pussy lips with the slick head of the artificial cock, again pretending she couldn't find Linda's ready willing slit. Linda was ready to scream, she needed this gorgeous red-head to fuck her. Not to be denied twice, she took hold of the plastic head and shoved it into herself. Once lodged inside her she let go. Julie slowly started to slide in.

As she sank her plastic cock into the blonde, Julie was struck by Linda's cunt. It was unbelievably tight and muscular. In her few short weeks under the treatment it had surpassed even Julie's own masterful snatch. She stopped when she met slight resistance, but Linda, yearning to have Julie inside her, would have none of it. She wrapped her powerful legs around Julie's waist and drove her forward. Linda moaned loudly and Julie kept going until she again hit additional resistance. When Julie stopped Linda whispered into her ear, "Put your baby maker inside my hole you sweet bitch and fuck my brains out! Now!!"

Julie shoved hard, pushing to the edge of Linda's womb. Linda, who had never had a cock this big in her before, let out an otherworldly whine. The eldritch growl, coupled with the fire in Linda's eyes, was all Julie needed to know. There was no reason to be slow and careful. She started to drive the dildo in and out of Linda. Each time the dildo disappeared into the depths of Linda's sex, Julie rubbed her clit against Linda's snatch, reveling in the delicious pressure. The movements were effortless. Both cunts creamed furiously.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • InGen Corporation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds