• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Night Hunt Ch. 03

Night Hunt Ch. 03

For a moment, both kept still, neither one sure of where to start. Anya moved first. She sat up quickly, grabbing at her blanket as she did so, covering her nakedness. She did not dare to move any further, afraid he might take it as a sign that she was trying to escape. What was this man capable of?

Not that it made her feel any less exposed. She was well aware of the way he was looking at her. His eyes were intent, hungry almost. They seemed to see right through her.

She clutched the blanket feebly to her chest as her mind sifted through the questions in her head.

"What's your name love?"

His voice was rich and deep, seductive without even trying. Her heart thudded in her chest.

"Anya." She was surprised at how steady her voice sounded.

"Anya," he repeated silkily, her name rolling smoothly off his tongue.

A gentle throb was starting at her clitoris. Why was this man having such an effect on her? She tried to ignore his incredibly lean, muscled chest, and kept her gaze to his face, willing herself not to glance south.

"You said you would explain yourself, you had better start now," she said, crossing her arms, then quickly grasping at her blanket as she felt it slip downwards an inch.

She thought she saw him twitch. His demeanor changed, almost imperceptibly. For a moment, a dark look crossed his eyes, but it disappeared with a blink.

He sighed, closing his eyes. She studied his long lashes, trying to read his expression. Was he trying to come up with a lie? A story to make sense of last night? If only she knew what he was thinking.

There was a minute or two of silence. Finally, he spoke.

"My name is Tyrus. I was born in 1798 and I died in 1828. I have lived as a vampire since that day."

He paused, watching for her reaction. She gave away nothing, but her heart was thudding harder now. There was nothing on his face to show that he was joking. Crazy or not, he believed what he was saying.

He continued, "I can imagine what you must be thinking. We vampires have worked very hard to cover up our existence over the past few centuries. We are now nothing but myths, stories in popular fiction and movies. Nothing for our prey to worry about or even suspect.

"Whether or not you believe me, you must know that I am risking a lot by telling you this. I do not wish to harm you, but if you so much as whisper a word of this to anyone, I will have to kill you."

There was a gravity to his tone. She nodded, unable to speak. It was absurd and yet, a part of her started to wonder if it could be true.

"Why tell me then?" Her voice was barely a whisper now, any pretence of bravado was gone.

"If I am honest, I do not know. I had meant to take away your memory of last night," he answered. As he did so, a slight smile crept to his lips, "but it would be a pity to forget all of what happened, wouldn't it?"

Anya felt her face flush immediately, as her stomach did a somersault in response to his mention of their night together. A memory of them intertwined, caught up in their passionate tryst, entered her head without warning. She frowned, remembering something else.

"You did something to me, didn't you?" Her hand rubbed absently at the smooth, unbroken skin of her neck. She could have sworn he had...

Her eyes widened in shock. He had said that he was a vampire. And he had just indirectly said that she was his prey.

She jumped up and off the bed, not caring that her blanket had fallen to the floor. She needed to get as far away from him as possible.

In a split second he was standing in front of her, amber eyes blazing. She had not even seen him move. She froze, knowing there was no escape. His strong hands were on her shoulders, holding her still.

His lips parted, and she gasped as she found herself staring at a pair of mean looking fangs. She shuddered. Hopeless or not, she knew she had to get away.

She pushed against him, but it was like trying to push against stone. At the first sign of her struggle, his nostrils flared. He took a deep breath.

She watched in amazement as his fangs shortened into human incisors, as if they had never been there. His eyes seemed to dull from the bright fire they had been just a second ago.

She stopped struggling, more from shock than anything else. She felt her knees go weak. His grip on her shoulders kept her from sinking to the ground.

"Calm down, Anya," his deep voice commanded, almost hypnotically, "I have already told you, I do not wish to harm you. Last night was pleasurable, was it not? I made sure of it, even as I fed from you.

"I do not kill humans, unless I have to, to protect my own kind. We do not need to take lives in order to have our sustenance. And I disapprove of those who do it for sport."

She nodded. She did not know what else to say. Her legs felt like they would not support her for a moment longer.

He seemed to know it too. Gently, he lifted her into his arms and carried her back to her bed. She became acutely aware of the heat between their naked bodies as he held her.

He was not immune to it either, she realized. He had a huge erection pressing against her side as he laid her down.

Without thinking, she laid a hand on his chest. He stiffened, watching her. She felt herself calming down. Something about their close contact, and the way he held her, was dissipating her fear. She believed that he would not hurt her.

"Last night... did you control me in some way, to make me sleep with you?" She asked, although she knew the answer. The impulse had been her own.

"Anya, I may have supernatural powers, but I cannot control your will."

He was leaning over her now, his face only inches from her own. Her body was responding to his proximity in a very different way from a couple of minutes ago. The same electricity from last night was pulsing through the air between them again.

She was having trouble forming any thoughts. All she knew was that she wanted to close that gap between the two of them. He seemed to read her mind.

His body covered hers, his hands holding her arms above her head. His knee came between her legs, forcing them apart. She wrapped them around him, her body arching in anticipation.

He kissed her deeply, making her head spin. His lips trailed across her chin and down her neck. This time, he went straight for it. She felt a brief sharp pain at her neck, and then... her body came alive with pleasure.

She writhed against him, grinding her hips against his crotch. He took his time to feed, ignoring her need. She could feel his hard cock against the slick wetness of her pussy. She rubbed against him impatiently, eager to have him inside her.

He had freed one of his hands, the other still keeping a grip on her wrists. His free hand roamed her body, stroking and caressing her curves. He grabbed at her breast, rubbing her nipple against his palm. Gradually, his fingers kneaded her pliable nipple into a hard bead, causing her to gasp and pant with each twist.

Just when she thought she could wait no longer, he slid into her with ease, her pussy now dripping and ready for him. She took all of him, shifting her hips so that he filled her completely. She rocked slowly, pumping his cock until he groaned with pleasure. His hips thrust in rhythm with hers, driving his cock deep within her.

Slowly, he released her wrists and leaned back to grab her ankles. He stood at the edge of her bed, pulling her towards him as he did so. She was still on her back. He lifted her legs over his shoulders, granting him fuller access to her. He grinned at her cries of ecstasy, thrusting hard into her in his excruciatingly slow rhythm.

"You are irresistible, Anya," he said, licking his lips seductively, "The view from here is incredible."

Every thrust sent a wave of pleasure through her. Her hair was a tangled mess, framing her face and neck. Her back was arched high now, thrusting her heavy breasts forward. Her nipples were stiff pink peaks, sensitive from his touch.

He brought her legs back down, wrapping them around his waist. Then, in a move too swift for her to register, he scooped her up in his arms. She felt her back being pushed against the room wall. He was now face to face with her. Her arms had wrapped themselves around his neck. His hard cock was still buried deep inside her.

They kissed. For a minute, the thrusting stopped. They were too engrossed in their lips and tongues, exploring each other. They broke apart, gasping for air.

Their eyes locked. His amber eyes were alive, as if they were two bright flames. For that moment, she felt as though she could see right into him. She gazed at him in wonder.

"Do you feel it?" She whispered.

He swallowed, not speaking. He nodded. She felt her heart skip a beat.

They resumed their lovemaking, this time with an urgency. The thrusts came harder now, quicker. She marveled at his strength. She could feel the coil of his taught muscles with each thrust. Her thighs were tense, her toes pointing out, then curling. She let out a loud moan, urging him on, grabbing at his back with her hands.

Their breaths were ragged, panting hard. He was so big, so hard. His thick cock was throbbing, getting impossibly larger inside her. She accommodated him, stretching her pussy as wide as it would go. She had never had sex like this in her wildest fantasies.

He leaned in for another kiss. When his lips touched hers, she came hard, exploding around him. She came over and over, with an intensity that she had never felt before.

He followed soon after her, shuddering with the intensity of his own orgasm. A primal sound escaped his throat. She felt the heat of his cum spill inside her, sending another shiver of pleasure through her.

He withdrew and carried her back to her bed. He laid her down and stood, watching her. As he did so, an unreadable expression flashed across his face. He looked down, and it was gone. His mouth formed a hard line, and his demeanor had gone cold. A wall had come up, she thought, as she tried to look into his eyes. He was no longer letting her in.

Anya reached out for his hand, but he flinched and shrugged her off. She felt a swish of air, and suddenly he was standing by the window, fully clothed.

"Wait! Tyrus..." She stopped, not knowing what she wanted to say. She had gone through so many emotions in one morning, she had no idea what she was feeling now. Her body was still humming from her orgasm.

The vampire's head turned quickly at the sound of his name. He looked back out the window, as thought it was painful to look at her.

"Tell no one about this," his rich voice was emotionless, nothing like it had been earlier. "You never know who is listening. I must leave you forever, Anya. To stay with you would be risking your life. Goodbye."

Suddenly, Anya found herself alone in her room. She shivered as a gentle morning breeze blew through her open window. She got up to close it, squinting at the street below. It remained empty, with no sign that a vampire had ever been there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Night Hunt Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds