• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale by Josie and Brian Ch. 02

A Tale by Josie and Brian Ch. 02

Brian stood up as fast as he could, nearly falling out of the bed. I sat up and tried to cover myself, but it was no use. She was looking right at us, in a disgusting incestuous heap.

"Mom, mom please, don't-"

"Don't what? Don't what? Do you understand how wrong- not to mention illegal -this is?"

She was pissed... she was beyond pissed, she was furious. She instantly attacked Brian, lashing out at how horrible he was, "You sick pig, do you even know? She's your sister, you horny bastard, and the fact that you're MY son, is horrible, how could you do that? FUCK your SISTER? I think not."

Let me tell you about my mom. My mom was just shy of her 49th birthday, and she looked good. She looked like she was forty-nine, but she looked good. Everything was in the right places, and her breasts were of normal size, maybe a B-cup or C-cup, I don't really know. The fact that her breasts are normal makes it a mystery how mine grew to the size that they did. She looked really angry, though.

"Mom, it-"

"Oh shut up Josie, you're just as much to blame, you could have, um, I don't know, STOPPED HIM. Did you ever think of that? No, you didn't." My mother had always given us tough love, it was just how she was. This was pure fury and it was a moment in my life, where I truly felt unloved.

"You're eighteen, young, hot, you could have had any boy you possibly could want, so why your fucking brother?"

"Mom, shut up," she stared at me with a burning flame in her eyes, "I have wanted Brian for years now, and would you rather me go hook-up with some asshole who didn't give a fuck about me? At least I know that Brian loves me."

She stormed out of the room and left us where we were.

Brian and I cleaned up, and mom left the house. After we showered up and ate, we sat down in the living room. We took turns calling our mother, but she wouldn't pick up the phone. We waited and waited, but she didn't come home until three hours later. She had red, teary eyes and she reeked of who-knows-what.

"Mom, where were you?"

"I went for a drive."

Brian looked right into mom's eyes, "You're high." he blatantly said without blinking.

"Yes, I am. So what? I have to deal with the fact that my children are hell-spawn who like to fuck each other. I think I have the right to smoke a joint."

"...Or three?" Brian retorted. My mother just laughed and shoved Brian back onto the couch. I opened my mouth, about to make a point of ourselves.

"Shut up you little cunt. You brother-fucking slut, I can't even look at you."

"Oh serves you right, you washed up, sad old bitch."

She slapped me, and I went running. I ran up to my room and she followed me. I sat on the edge of my bed, crying, and she wrapped her warm arms around me, "I'm sorry darling, you know mama loves you, it's just hard to think of such a pretty young thing like you, having sex with my own son. I know you're my daughter, you're beautiful and sexy, and any guy would be lucky to have you. I'm so sorry sweetie." I faced away from her, and she kissed my cheek. I refused to look at her as she gave me little kisses. Those kisses drew towards my mouth, as she layed her soft, womanly lips on mine. I tried to push her hands off of me, but her grip became tighter. She became so insistent on kissing me, that I just let her, assuming it was forgiveness for slapping me.

Her hands crept her way around my shoulders, wresting her soft hands on my breasts, "I've always thought you were one sexy little piece." She squeezed my tits, rubbing them with such a gentle touch, it felt so good. She stuck her hands up my shirt, and wrapped her fingers around my breasts. She firmly squeezed my nipple, making me moan out. I leaned back into her, and let her feel me up. She removed my shirt and turned my towards her. She placed her nice, thick lips on my nipple and started to suck them. I leaned back and she lay on top of my, her hips pressed against mine. She became almost aggressive and ripped my pants, and then panties, off. She pushed my legs up against my chest and glued her mouth to my newly broken-in pussy. It was such an amazing sensation, having my mother tonguing my vagina. Her tongue was working its way all throughout my folds and my very sensitive clit, she was quickly bringing me to that orgasmic place. She slowly inserted her middle finger into me, and just let go. She held nothing back when it came to eating me out, and she did such a good job.

"Hang on," she got off of my and quickly jumped out of her clothes and climbed on top of me once more, kissing me passionately, "Do you want to have a good orgasm? Do you want to be screaming and shaking?"

I could do nothing but nod. I was completely helpless and at her fingertips. She forced my legs onto my chest once more, and sat on top of me, our legs in a tangle, and she pressed her sopping vagina onto mine. I could feel her wetness dripping onto my thighs as she started to grind into me. She slid her wet slit up and down on my young pussy, as her beautiful, pert tits bounced. She gripped onto my thigh and furiously fucked me. I could feel that sensation, that ear-splitting orgasm that she was talking about. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she started making this unearthly, deep moaning. It sounded like she was possessed, as she became rougher and faster, her body turning to liquid as she melted into me.

"Mom, I think we should stop." She ignored me and just went faster, "Mom... Mom I think..." I couldn't even speak as I was washed over by this orgasmic wave, "No, stop, please..."

Then it happened. I started to scream out, harder than with Brian, as I felt myself coming to that orgasm. She just kept fucking me, she didn't stop once, and she smiled as I came. I screamed out, "OH MOM YES, YES MOMMY YES KEEP FUCKING ME, OH YES." I screamed and started shaking, my body becoming uncontrollable.

She stopped, rolling off of me, and looked over to the door. Brian was standing there, the door was wide open, with his erect penis sticking out of his jeans, "I'm sorry, I thought you were hurting her, and then..."

My mother had the most evil look on her face, as she walked up to my brother. She grabbed a hold of his ears and kissed him. She grabbed his shaking hands and placed them on her breasts, her nipples nice and hard, "My sweet boy, I'm sorry for what I said. Do you want mommy to make it all better?"

"Mom, no, I can't do that... You're my mother."

"So? She's your sister and you popped her little cherry, you fucked her bloody. I'm your mother. You came out of my vagina, might as well go back up in there like I've secretly always wanted."

In one move, Brian picked up my mother, and threw her onto my bed. She smiled as Brian undressed himself. I sat back as he climbed on top of our mother and wrapped his hands around her neck. He placed himself over her, and positioned his dick at the entrance of her vagina, I couldn't believe how drastically things had changed. She was something of a nymphomaniac, if I ever saw one.

In one thrust, he entered her. I watched in shock as he pounded our mom. It sounded harsh, like stirring macaroni in a pot, how it makes that squishing sound. I knew our mom was loose, he was sliding in and our of her like it was nothing. She was loving it, her mouth was hanging open like a broken hinge, as he plowed her. It made sense why her vagina was so loose; When my mom was forty, she agreed to be a surrogate for her sister. She became pregnant with two babies, and carried them almost to term, and she gave birth to them vaginally. Thus, she is very stretched. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, my brother having sex with my mom.

"Oh yes Brian, that's right, fuck your mother." She said it so casually, I was shocked. Brian just kept going and going, until he pulled out of mom and came all over her stomach. He slid off of her, sitting on the floor, as my mother smiled and looked up at me.

"That was so much incest, in like five hours, it's not even light out yet, and we've all fucked each other."

Brian started laughing, "Man I'm fucking out of here, I gotta shower again. Josie?"

"Yes?"

"You better be naked when I come home tomorrow, you're my favorite."

My mom looked offended, and that kind of made me happy.

...more to come...xo

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Tale by Josie and Brian Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds