• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It's Showtime!

It's Showtime!

12

It was time. Everyone should be in place, I thought as I navigated the cluttered communal living room and headed toward the party-room in the back of the house. She should be waiting for me as directed. Let the show begin.

As I passed through the never overly well-scrubbed kitchen, I saw that she was not alone. At least one of our attendees had chosen to await the beginning there; as I entered the room, I saw that there were actually two of my guests in attendance. They turned briefly as I entered, then returned their appreciative gazes to the entertainment for this evening, to where my lover stood across the room in front of the large picture window. They had been promised an unparalleled event, and they were enjoying it so far.

The elfin face which topped Julia's slim, 5-4 figure was hidden behind a free-flowing curtain of back-length dirty-blonde hair, her head partially turned away as she looked out through the glass which covered most of the room's far wall. Hearing me enter, she turned toward me, the ruddy glow of her cheeks revealing the embarrassment from which she had been escaping through the window, from the spectacle that she saw herself as in the eyes of her two companions. I had hoped for just such a flush when I had set this up -- I loved to see the "peach" glow within her flawless peaches and cream complexion, and there was no way that this situation could fail to elicit that response.

What situation? Well, the key to that was in the reason for the hungry eyes which devoured her as she stood there wrapped in the early-evening light -- and very little else. My lover's firm, full, slender 20 year-old frame was sheathed as I had directed her to be, in nothing more than a backless, sleeveless black lace body-stocking which covered her from halter-strap-encircled neck to ankles, her pale flesh showing clearly through its sheer, wide-weave material. She was more naked than she would have been without the emphasis of the body-stocking, and she knew it.

Nervousness poured from her icy-blue eyes as I approached, and I saw them touch the length of cotton rope in my right hand, rising from there to lock upon my face. Rippling just beneath the surface of the tension in her body, however, I could see that a core current of anticipation was waiting to be set free. Her natural exhibitionist tendencies were at work, a fact revealed by the erect nipples which strained against the sheer lace compressing them.

"Turn around and face the window," I commanded as I reached her. Silently but with an unspoken question screaming from her lips, she did as directed. I let my gaze linger on the glorious expanse of her bare, beautifully-toned back, falling slowly from there to the firm lace-gloved buttocks and wide, fertile hips which swelled gloriously beneath her 25-inch waist. I couldn't resist running my left hand over those ripe curves, feeling the solidity of youth in its sensual resistance. "Now, place both hands behind your back," I commanded after a moment, withdrawing my hand.

Hesitantly, she stretched first one then the other forearm across the silky expanse of her back, instinctively crossing her wrists in the center, just above her waist. I wrapped the rope several times about her wrists in a figure - eight pattern and knotted it securely. I heard her gasp quietly as I pulled the knot tight.

I turned to the right and looked over my shoulder at the faces of our housemates, the two observers I had found in attendance when I arrived, as I again ran my hand across the round swells which burst forth beneath my lover's waist. Their eyes were wide upon spell-bound faces, and they were glued to that bound earth sprite's glorious lace-highlighted backside, framed by the crossed wrists just above.

Turning back toward the sensual figure of my waiting lover, I reached into my right rear pocket and drew out a bright red silk scarf, which I deftly wrapped into a strip about 2 inches wide. Reaching up, I drew the wide silken strip across her eyes, tying the ends snugly at the back of her head. She was good, I thought. I'd told her to remain silent, and except for a few unsquelchable gasps she had been. I took a similar scarf from my left rear pocket and pulled it across and into her full-lipped mouth, tying it behind her neck.

My petite earth-mother's body leaned tremblingly into me as I stepped forward to embrace her. As her firm, yielding warmth settled against me, I reached around and took one firm, 34C breast in each hand, gripping and massaging it. I heard Julia's breath hiss against the gag as I squeezed, and she seemed almost to be trying to press herself right into my flesh as I took one protruding nipple in each hand and stretched them hard away from her chest while rolling them tightly between thumb and forefinger. A low groan of pleasure escaped the gag. Her nipples were the largest I'd ever seen, thick and surprisingly long, and they cried for torture. I heard a sharper groan as I released the nubs of elastic flesh and they snapped buck, now at full purple attention.

As I stepped back, I took the blonde nymph by her right shoulder and turned her gently to face me. My eyes began sweeping downward from her shuttered face. My gaze flowed across the proud swell of her ripe chest, adorned by jutting raspberries which fought against the tight, shimmering highlight of sheer black, caressing those nipples before continuing downward across the flat stomach which fell to the naked, shaven loins beneath. Even from this angle I could see the upturned cleft between her legs, clearly visible beneath its misty covering.

I took a moment to run my hands across the delicious body before me. She moaned and rocked upward onto her toes as I gripped her nipples through the lace and slowly but undeniably lifted her by them. I held her poised there for a long moment on her tiptoes, long enough for the muscles in her calves to tire, long enough to feel her begin to shake against her pinioned nipples as those muscles gave out. I felt Julia's weight begin to shift, felt that weight begin to rest against her nipple-suspension, and I slowly allowed her increasingly-limp body to drop back to a standing position. Releasing her nipples, I caressed the pliant smoothness of her lace-frosted hourglass waist as it fell to the wide hips beneath. My fingers traced their way across those fertile swells to her inner thighs, where I slid my right hand across the heat between her legs. She spread her legs in response to my touch, and I could feel her warm wetness through the flimsy lace.

"Are you ready?" I asked as I drew the length of my middle finger upwards within her cleft and across her protruding clitoris. The banded elfin face nodded slowly in response.

With my left hand, I gripped her right arm just below the shoulder. "Move slowly and follow my instructions," I directed, my voice stumbling slightly as it emerged from my suddenly-dry throat. I began to lead her from the room, moving sideways to that I could look from her to our path and back again. "Take a half-step to the right to avoid the table," I began.

She moved confidently, secure in my grasp and certain that I would guide her safely. As we reached the head of the stairs to the basement, I stopped her. "Stairs," I said. "Now, step slowly when I tell you to. I'm going to come down behind you," I continued, moving around her and gripping both upper arms tightly from behind. "I won't let you fall. Ready?" Again, she nodded.

Carefully, gingerly, we descended the stairs to the site of tonight's festivities. I could feel Julia's fear with each step, the hesitation in her movement, and I was indelibly aware of every shift in her balance as I steadied my beloved through her blind, encumbered descent. Twice we stopped so that she could stabilize her balance and I could adjust her position delicately relative to the steps yet before her, until finally we reached the concrete floor below.

Stopping the trembling gold-and-ivory beauty at the foot of the stairs, I moved to the front to lead her once again. I heard footfalls on the stairway, and I glanced back at the Mutt-and-Jeff pair of housemates who were following and smiled broadly. "Show-time," I said as I turned my lovely bound vision towards the doorway, through which could be heard the flow of quiet conversation.

The room beyond the threshold was dominated by a king-size mattress, which lay upon the floor in the center of the huge, unfinished chamber that was our bedroom, serving as our bed. The bedclothes had been pulled neatly up to provide a smooth platform for what was to follow. Around the bed, some seated on chairs, some cross-legged on the floor, the audience waited. Several had sketch-pads and I saw that Matt, the photographer of the group, had brought his cameras -- most were artists of some sort, and I expected to see some interesting images emerge from tonight. Counting the two who entered behind my lover and I, taking their places upon the floor at the edge of the mattress, we had 14 guests in attendance, all with their eyes locked upon the shimmering vision of the gagged and blindfolded figure before them.

A hush filled the room like smoke as my lovely treasure and I entered. I led her by an unobstructed route to the edge of the mattress, where I stopped her. "Now, step up ... the bed is right in front of you," I directed my pliant playmate, guiding her by her downy right forearm to the center of the unsteady surface of tonight's stage. The metallic wheezing of an auto-wind camera came from the end of the bed as I circled behind her, exposing her glorious frontal view to those assembled. The lace was still imbedded deeply between the lips of her labia from my stroking upstairs, separating them and making her beautiful pussy even more well-defined than normal.

Placing my hands on her shoulders from behind, I pressed downward. "Kneel slowly and sit back on your heels with your knees spread apart," I commanded. I steadied her upon the precarious surface as she lowered her knees toward the mattress, aware that with her hands bound she was unable to balance herself. Her body was trembling delicately as she obeyed, and I could feel a thin sweat upon her skin even in the relative coolness of the unfinished concrete basement.

Once she was in position, I stepped off the mattress and walked to the front, among our audience, taking a moment to savor the sensual spectacle which she presented as she knelt there, her breasts thrust forward by the binding of her wrists. Her knees formed a wide "V", a canyon which terminated in the exposed, spread cleft of her naked alabaster-and-rose loins, the intruding lace pulled yet deeper and more tightly into her youthful channel by her kneeling position. The ruby walls of that cleft sparkled with moisture escaping from swollen and aroused lips. From my right, I heard again the metallic "whirring" of Matt's camera, and I had to smile. I couldn't wait to see these prints.

I looked around the room. Artists, housemates, a few boy-friends and girl-friends ... every eye was hungrily devouring her body. I heard the soft scratching of paper as several sketch-pads became active. Terry, the girl-friend of Tim, our youngest housemate, had her hand on his thigh and was whispering excitedly into his ear, her eyes never leaving the luscious kneeling spectacle.

I walked back onto the bed, kicking off my shoes as I did so. Circling behind the petite submissive figure in ebony lace, I knelt upright behind her, placing a hand atop each fair, unblemished shoulder as I did so. Slowly I slid my hands forward, down the inside of the straps which held the stocking around her neck, across the smooth flesh exposed above the sheath's scooping neckline. I let my exploring hands run past the end of the neckline, across the lace restraining her full, ivory breasts, and tightly pinched, rolled, and stretched her nipples through the lace, once again stretching them hard toward the ceiling and lifting her slightly off of her heels for the entertainment of our audience. A muffled moan escaped the silken gag, and her chest curved upward as if to offer her breasts more fully to me. Appreciative murmurs floated to me from beyond the edge of the mattress.

Releasing the tightly-stretched nubs of increasingly-purplish flesh with a snap, a snap which drew forth a moan which even those furthest from the action would be able to hear and savor, I drew my hands once again up those porcelain breasts to the uncovered flesh above the neckline of the form-fitting lace. I looked with a smile around the room, savoring the lusting faces, and then I hooked both thumbs under the edge of the stocking's neckline. Unhurriedly, I pulled the neckline of the stretch-material down and to the side, stretching it until it hooked underneath and outside her firm, jutting breasts with their ragingly-hard peaks, framing their alabaster flesh against the black shimmer which now ran beneath and to the side of their exposed glory. I heard a gasp from Nora, our Jamaican roommate from the top floor, as my lover's magnificent breasts sprang into view, and the scrabbling sound of pens and charcoals and pastels on sketch-books intensified, punctuated by the whirring of Matt's camera.

I took one of the now-exposed nipples in each hand, again, stretching them and rolling their erect thicknesses between my fingers, increasing the pressure by slow increments for the viewing pleasure of our guests. I heard a muffled series of moans as my lover bent her head back, resting it against my chest. I heard a low "ooh" from Tim's girlfriend as I stretched the rosy nubs of flesh increasingly upwards, and my delectable nymph responded by spreading her knees yet further in her arousal. Matt's camera sounded like some metallic beast in heat as I pulled her once again upwards off of her heels.

I had a raging erection by that point, and it was quickly becoming time to do something about it. With a final rolling of her nipples into which I put all of the strength of my hands, I released her raspberry-like nubs and rose to my feet. Standing, I reached downward and drew the blindfold gently upward from her face and threw it into the corner of the room, so that she could see clearly the spellbound stares of desire which focused upon her exposed body like spokes bound to the center of a wheel.

Again, I circled to the front, that I might see her as the others did. Her pale body, peeking through the gapping lace, was mesmerizing. The purplish-rose of her swollen nipples was almost shocking against the whiteness of her breasts, made even more so by the dark frame in which those breasts were now set. But the most arousing aspect of the spectacle was her eyes, blue orbs which flickered from face to face. The full awareness of the spectacle that she had become was upon her, and emotions uncounted, some without names, flashed through her helpless gaze.

I pulled the red cotton T-shirt over my head, discarding it upon the work-table at the back of the room. Bending, I removed my socks one at a time and discarded them similarly. With a quick snap, my blue-jeans dropped to the floor and were retrieved to join the rest of my abandoned wardrobe. Since I never wear underwear, my raging erection now sprang free, aching to be buried in the steaming, tight love-cleft which I could see spread before me.

My bound nymph's eyes were glued to mine as I rejoined her there upon the bed. Once again, I circled behind her, for she was going to need some help, seeing as she had no use of her hands. I gripped both of her shoulders gently and directed her to lean back into me. As she did so, submitting to me with utter trust, I delicately lowered her back to the soft surface of the blue and green comforter.

"Now, spread your legs straight and wide apart," I commanded as I rose from her now prone body, my eyes burning deeply into hers. I wasn't sure if it was pleading or excitement that I saw in her eyes at that moment, but she obeyed instantly, putting about 3 feet of space between her ankles. The open end of the "V" formed by her legs faced the center of our audience, who were growing bolder. I heard Nora's boyfriend Harry mutter, "Yummm ... will you look at that," as they were given their best view yet of her gorgeous crotch. Again, Matt's camera was screaming. Looking, I saw that he was using one of his many lenses, now, getting a serious close-up of her smoking pussy.

I locked eyes with her and drew her gaze with me as I walked around her prone body, changing my position from head to tail. Julia's azure eyes opened themselves to me as I knelt between her open thighs. I leaned my body forward over hers so that I could reach down and run my hands across her nubile curves. I touched her neck with just the tips of my fingers and began to draw them slowly toward her collarbone, and I heard a muted gasp. As my hands crossed her collarbone and began their journey across her chest, the remainder of each hand joined the party, moving with firm, gentle pressure across her chest to cup a firm white mound in each hand; she moaned as I tightened my grip upon her breasts, kneading them roughly.

After a moment, my hands continued their journey south across the smooth firmness of waist and stomach, still showing the barest trace of baby fat. I leaned upwards a bit as my hands reached their destination, the crease of thighs and loins. Using both hands, I took a solid tearing grip on either side of the central seam of the body-stocking (which I had weakened with a razor-blade the night before). With a jerk, I ripped the seam apart, opening the stocking in an arc that reached from waist to waist. My lover jerked from the suddenness with which I removed the last barrier to her full exhibition on this evening, and her eyes closed as her chest filled with a gasp.

I rose to my feet and stepped back to the foot of the bed, looking down upon a breath-taking sight. I noticed that the sketch-pads had gone silent, even Matt's camera losing its voice for a moment. Her pussy blossomed like a ruby flower bursting forth from the pale curve of her body, the upper end of its cleft rising well past the curve of the pubic bone and smiling straight up toward the ceiling. Inner and outer labia were swollen garnet petals opening wide about a core of fiery red, within which her vagina already gaped open, its wet darkness jerking spasmodically with the force of her arousal. The ebony contrast of the lace framing her exposed flesh made the flaming bloom of her sex all the more vivid.

Returning to the bed, I knelt straddling my lover's up-thrust porcelain chest and leaned forward until I was resting on my elbows, my face directly above her moist carnelian pussy. I placed my elbows to either side of her waist, leaning my forearms inward across her pelvis and reaching inwards along the crease formed by the union of thigh, crotch, and hips. With my fingers, I reached inside the delicate, flaming inner lips and spread her pussy wide, exposing to those assembled the gasping, molten open mouth crowned by the swollen, protruding clitoris above. The artistic-contingent had recovered their composure, and the wheeze of an autowind camera mixed once again with the scrabbling of sketch-paper. Appreciative mutterings floated from where our friends sat around the display platform.

I leaned forward and brought my mouth close enough to her gaping sex to reach out and tease her clit with my tongue, being careful to obscure the vision of her dripping love-hole as little as possible as I did so. I wanted to treat the assemblage to the sight of her spasmodically convulsing open hole of a vaginal mouth as my tongue lashed her already-straining button and drove her to orgasm.

I shifted my fingers where they held the lips of her cleft splayed, taking the delicate inner lips in a tight, pinching grip between my thumbs and forefingers. Stretching that most intimate of garnet flesh toward her inner thighs, spreading her pussy wider than ever by these most private handles, I rolled the slick, swollen flesh between my clamping digits as my tongue lashed her quivering clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • It's Showtime!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds