• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Whatever It Takes Ch. 04

Whatever It Takes Ch. 04

12

SO sorry for the wait! School was kinda kicking my butt, you know? Anyway, everyone's feedback made me so incredibly happy that I decided to get this out as quickly as I could, so I hope you all enjoy :) :) :)

##################################

On the way back to Phillip's suite, both he and Nicole had a million thoughts running through their heads. His were focused on how his future with Nicole would be, hers were on how to get away from the psycho sitting next to her.

When they finally arrived at the hotel, the couple immediately proceeded to the lavish penthouse.

It's even more amazing than I remember, Nicole thought, wide eyed. Phillip walked past her as she looked around.

"Leave your coat anywhere," he said.

As Phillip got farther away from her, Nicole seriously contemplated turning around and bolting out the door. Unfortunately, Phillip's threats nagging at the back of her mind prevented her from summoning the courage to do so.

"Over here," Phillip called from the bar.

Nicole cautiously walked over while taking note of the layout of the room. She did her best to keep track of every turn, hallway, door, etc., for future reference.

"Why'd we come here? I wanted to go home."

"We're celebrating, baby. And as of now, mi casa es su casa. Literally. I want to have you moved out of that dingy little apartment, ASAP." He sighed. "So much to do, so little time. But at the moment the only thing that matters is that you're here with me."

Nicole remained silent, and looked away to hide her glare. "Any requests? What do you usually drink?" he asked.

"I don't."

"Anything you want to try?"

"Just give me whatever you're having."

He started preparing their drinks. "Are you alright? You should be ecstatic. You're not having second thoughts or regrets, are you?"

The only thing I regret right now is not pushing you in front of a speeding taxi, you asshole! She wanted to scream. But if I don't keep some sort of charade going, he might get suspicious.

Phillip looked at her as though he were genuinely concerned. Nicole took a deep breath and looked straight at him. "No, of course not. I'm sorry," she said. "I...I'm not regretting anything, and I am happy to be here with you, but I'm just a little worried about where we go from here. There's a lot to take into consideration."

"Don't worry. Whatever happens, we'll get through it together, okay?"

"Okay." She did her best to not look like she was going to throw up.

"Drinks are done," he said, moving around the bar to sit by Nicole.

He looked at her, gave her a handsome, radiant smile, and raised his glass. "To better halves."

"Uh, yeah." She took a swig of drink that had been handed to her and gagged as she struggled to keep it down.

"Something wrong?"

"No, no, it's fine. Just a lot stronger than I expected. The most alcohol I've had was a sip of my friend's wine cooler at a party."

He laughed, "It's a Manhattan. Just sip it slowly." He got up and walked away. "How about a little music?"

"Sure." Seconds later, the lights dimmed, and the room was filled with Frank Sinatra's "The Best is yet to Come"

"This okay with you?" asked Phillip, smiling at her.

"Of course." Nicole automatically responded as she discreetly rolled her eyes at the very inappropriate song choice. She had to give him a little credit though. He definitely knew how to create a mood.

"I've always loved Sinatra. When I was younger, James and I found some of our father's vinyls in the attic. We spent quite a few afternoons listening to them," he said, reclaiming his place next to Nicole. He put his arm around her shoulder and scooted closer to her.

"Really?" She was getting nervous now. She moved away when he got too close, but it got to the point where she would've fallen out of the booth if she went any further.

"Yeah." He appeared not to notice, or care, about her responses to his actions. "He sort of became our role model. We always said we wanted to grow up to become classy gentlemen just like him..." he chuckled, "I did pretty well, in my opinion. What do you think?"

"I-," before she could answer, he leaned in, lowered his head, and inhaled deeply.

"Go on," he urged as he began to kiss her neck.

Nicole was busy fighting back the urge to moan. Well this escalated quickly. She had never been touched like this. In fact, she still hadn't had a first kiss. Under different circumstances, she might've decided to let loose a little. But as it were, this was not the time to let her hormones get the best of her. She tried to push Phillip away, but he held her in place.

"God, you smell so good." He brought his lips to her earlobe and began to nibble on the soft flesh.

"Phillip, no," she said calmly, "You need to stop. I don't want this, not now."

Phillip backed off, but still held onto her. "Do you have any idea how long I've waited for this? How long I've wanted this? I'm not used to working this hard to get a girl in my bed. Most girls would've slept with me after the first date. Hell, they wouldn't have even needed a date! But you're not most girls, are you? For that, I love you, but now I'm done waiting." He quickly leaned in again and roughly pressed his lips against hers, trapping her in a deep, passionate kiss.

Nicole didn't know what to do, but she knew that if she didn't do something soon, things were definitely going to get out of hand. When she felt his tongue trying to make its way past her lips, she balled her fist, and punched him as hard as she could, which wasn't all that hard, but it was enough to get him off of her and leave him momentarily stunned as she tried to make a break for it.

She tried her best to run in heels while navigating through the labyrinth of a room. This place is huge! But I think I remember where the front door is. She knew she only had a slight head start, and that he was probably right behind her, but this was her only chance. When the door came into view, she broke into a full-on sprint.

As her hand reached out for the doorknob, her body was roughly slammed against the door.

"Fuck!" she screamed, more so because of her failed escape than because of the pain that wracked her body. No! No! No! I was so close! She began to panic as she felt Phillip's hot breath on the back of her neck, and felt her body shudder when she felt his lips. "Why did you do that?" he asked. Nicole struggled. She wasn't going down without a fight.

"Get OFF of me you psycho bastard! I hate you! You make me sick!" She screamed. His assault on her continued as he used his body to pin her against the door, and moved his hands around her to fondle her breasts. She continued to scream and struggle against him, all to no avail.

"It's okay, I know you don't mean that. You're just a little scared, that's all. Everyone's first time is scary, but still, I'd change that tone if I were you."

She strengthened her efforts to break free of his grip. "Go to hell, you sick freak! If you try anything else, I WILL call the cops!"

"I'm afraid that wouldn't be the wisest move. It would only make things worse, for yourself, that is."

"...what?"

"I'm not afraid to follow through on my threats, Nicole."

"I don't care anymore!" she sobbed.

He laughed as though she had made joke. "I think you do. I never did talk about my family too much, did I? Well, my mother isn't too important, but I believe my father will be of interest to you. The man I call dad is known to the world as William Harrison III."

Nicole was too shocked to continue fighting. "You're lying."

"Afraid not, baby doll. And don't forget what I said earlier. I can make or break you, and I don't think I have to explain to you how much power my father has."

Nicole furrowed her eyebrows as she contemplated this sudden revelation. I guess it wouldn't make too much sense for him to lie about something like this. Goddamn it! Why hadn't I known about this sooner!? A fucking google search would've told me that!

As she accepted this truth, she lowered her head in defeat.

"That's my girl."

His hands returned to her back as he began to unbutton and unzip her dress.

"Please Phillip, I'm begging you. I'll do whatever you want, but not this. I can't do this. I'm not ready." Her dress dropped to the floor, leaving her in her in her underwear and pumps.

"Don't worry, I'll make you ready." He pressed his body to hers, and began to grind against her backside.

"Can you feel it?" he whispered. "Can you feel what you do to me? Nicole, I want you so badly." Phillip spun her around to face him, and whistled. Nicole turned bright red, and wanted nothing more than to cover herself up. However, Phillip prevented her from doing so as held her arms against the door.

"Please, please, please Phillip. Just let me go! I won't tell anyone, I promise. I just want to go home..." she continued to beg as his eyes slowly roamed over her body, taking in everything from her pert breasts to her sexy, stocking-clad legs.

"Nicole, this is going to happen, so I suggest you just relax and enjoy. I'll make you feel good, I promise," he whispered against her neck. He took both of her wrists in one hand, and lowered his free hand to her thong.

"Phillip..." she couldn't think of anything she could say or do that would make him stop, and the alcohol was making it harder and harder for her to fight back. They locked eyes as he lightly traced her lower lips through the thin, silky material.

"Ah! N-not there!" Nicole threw her head in back in pleasure as Phillip's skilled fingers pushed the underwear aside and began exploring the place no one but Nicole had touched. Despite all of the new sensations, however, Nicole took a deep breath and tried to keep her mind clear.

"You know, maybe we shouldn't rush this," she tried to reason, "I mean, we have all the time in the world now, so surely we can wait until after we're married?"

"You're such a prude, you know that?" Nicole's eyes widened at his sudden change in attitude. "A woman your age shouldn't still be virgin. In fact, you should be honored to have someone like me take all your firsts. A lot of guys nowadays won't even bother with girls who don't have any experience."

Phillip's harsh words hit a nerve within Nicole, but instead of making her angry, she felt embarrassed and immature.

He sensed this change in her and continued. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know. I'll teach you how to give pleasure," he found her clit, and felt it swell as he began to rub it while gradually increasing the amount of pressure on it, "as well as how to receive it."

"Ah! No, please, stop it!" Nicole's knees were becoming weaker and she struggled to keep herself standing. Her breathing became heavier and her low moans were increasingly audible.

"You're awfully sensitive. Do you want me to make you come, Nicole?" he asked innocently as he slowly slid one finger inside of her. He began to thrust the finger in and out, pressing against her slick inner walls as he did so. She tried to move her hips away, but he took the movement to mean she wanted more.

"You're getting into it now, aren't you?" he teased.

Nicole was too light headed to offer a decent comeback and was quickly losing her ability to think clearly.

"Let go Phillip. I can't take it anymore. I really..." she let out a loud, high pitched moan when he pressed his thumb against her clit while adding another finger inside her. Her knees finally buckled and the only thing that held her up was Phillip's hand on her wrists. She looked like she was out of it, and kept muttering incoherent nonsense. Phillip removed his fingers and grabbed her chin so that she was facing him.

"Ready to take it a step further?"

She looked up at him through glassy eyes, "Please..."

"'Please' what, my dear?"

"My first time- this...this isn't how..." Phillip watched silently as the tears in her eyes overflowed and streamed down her cheeks.

"It'll be okay, I promise."

Before she could find the strength to struggle, Phillip picked her up, and carried her over to his bed. After laying her down on her back, he proceeded to tie her wrists to the head board.

Nicole was too distraught to do anything. She had never felt so helpless in her entire life. Usually, she was great at taking charge of any situation, and making sure things worked out in her favor. This particular situation was a very unfortunate exception.

"Believe it or not baby, you're sexy as hell," Phillip said, eyeing his handiwork. "You're perfect," he wrapped his arm around her waist, and planted light kisses all over her body, "And you're all mine."

He began to slowly remove the garter belt and stockings. "The lingerie- was it for me?" Nicole refused to answer. "Admit it, this is what you wanted. I've seen the way you look at me," he said, removing the thong and leaving her completely naked before a man for the first time in her adult life.

Phillip shifted his clothed body so that he was in between her legs to prevent her from closing them. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and brought her face closer to his. He took note of her puffy eyes, the rapid rise and fall of her chest, and the way her whole body seemed to tremble uncontrollably. He noticed everything, but he kept going.

"I'm going to make you feel so good. I'm gonna make you moan, scream, cry...but we'll work up to that. For now we'll take things nice and slow." He began to slowly move his body against hers. The pressure on her clit combined with the way Phillip was talking to her was almost too much for Nicole. She fought hard to keep from coming. Her efforts weren't too effective as her moans became louder and more frequent, and her pelvis moved in rhythm with his against her will.

When Phillip, without warning, shoved the same two fingers from before inside of her, Nicole knew that she was getting closer to reaching that point of no return. She was more sensitive than before, and the lightest touch made her crazy.

"Oh! Oh, God! Stop, please," she bit down on her lip in an effort to hold back her moans, but her body became more responsive, and she seemed to have lost control.

Phillip continued to grind his long, strong fingers into her, drawing out her sweet juices. A few moments later, he lowered his head to one of her nipples, increasing her pleasure. He rolled the nub around with his tongue, getting it rock hard, then bit down just hard enough to elicit a scream from Nicole. After that, he gave her other nipple the same treatment, continuing to blur the line between pain and pleasure.

"I know you wanna come, baby. Just wait a little bit longer." He held her close as he continued his torment on her body, repeatedly bringing her to the edge only to deny her the feeling of ecstasy he knew she was beginning to crave.

All of the combined sensations were too much. His fingers, his mouth, even the light feathery feeling of his soft hair on her chest, made her desperate to find release.

"Jesus, Nicole. You're soaking wet...and you said you didn't want this," he said, flashing her a mischievous grin. He got up and began removing his clothes. Nicole groaned and turned her head to the side as much she could after she caught a glimpse of his erection. There was no way she was going to be caught looking at any part of his naked body.

"Nicole." He said sternly. "Don't look away." He got between her legs once again and lowered his upper body until it was just barely touching hers. She jumped slightly at the intimate feeling of being enveloped by his masculine form. He waited, impatiently, for her to obey him.

She slowly turned her head and faced him, glaring at him defiantly. His green eyes, the ones that she had thought were so beautiful, were brimming with lust and desire. She knew, deep down, that those eyes would haunt her for a very long time.

"Fuck you," she spat. She didn't expect her words to accomplish much, but it was the only thing she could think to say. Her feeling of powerlessness was unbearable, and tears of frustration streamed down her cheeks as she tried to mentally prepare herself for the inevitable.

"Just trust me..." he said positioning himself to enter her.

"PHILLIP! NO!" Nicole screamed as Phillip fully penetrated her in one hard thrust. She couldn't remember a time when she had been in so much pain. It felt as though her insides were slowly being torn, and it seemed like every nerve in her body was on fire.

After he entered her, he stilled for a moment to let her body adjust. It took all of his willpower for him not to come inside of her right then and there. I have to make this last, he thought, I've waited too long for this moment. But damn, she feels so good. And she's mine. That last thought seemed to make him grow even harder.

He began to slowly move in and out of her, watching her expressions the entire time. The look of pain that was on her face a moment ago was gradually fading, and her grunts turned into throaty gasps. My angel, I knew she would enjoy this, I knew I would make her feel good.

However, the only feeling that stood out in Nicole's mind was shame. How can I be responding like this? This is wrong! My body won't let me deny that it feels good, but-but this isn't how I wanted my first time to be! I never envisioned being forced. The thought made Nicole cry again, and this time Phillip acknowledged her distress.

"Shhh, my baby, my princess, my angel," he cooed as he brushed the tears away from her face, all while continuing to slowly gyrate his hips. "You're so perfect, you feel amazing. I know you feel good too, so there's nothing to cry about." As Phillip picked up the pace, his breathing also became more rapid.

Mine, mine, mine! He thought as he continued his domination over her body. Images flashed through his mind of the first time he laid eyes on her, of how she looked during their first date, of her heart melting smile and kind eyes. I want to hear her say it...she has to say it!

Phillip groaned and struggled to steady his breathing. "Tell me."

"Wh-what?" she barely got out.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I can't."

"Say it!"

"I'm yours," she whimpered weakly.

"Do you feel good?"

"Oh, God..."

"Answer me!" he commanded through clenched teeth. As a result of his anger at her refusal to obey him, the bed began to shake with the force of Phillip's thrusts.

"Stop! I can't do it! Please, stop!" she cried out. She knew that if she answered truthfully, and admitted that she'd never felt so good in her entire life, the very last shred of her pride and dignity would be gone forever.

"ANSWER. ME. YOU. SLUT." He emphasized his words by pounding into her as hard as he could, causing Nicole to reach her breaking point.

"YES! Yes it feels amazing! Please, Phillip! Please let me come!" Nicole couldn't hold back.

As Phillip somehow managed to increase the strength and force at which he pounded into her, she experienced an orgasm that was stronger than anything she'd felt before when she touched herself. Wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her entire body, and it seemed to go on forever.

At the feeling of her inner walls clenching around his manhood, Phillip let out a primitive grunt and released load after load of his seed inside of Nicole. He roughly thrust into her a few more times, making sure to get out every last drop, before collapsing on top of her.

The two remained speechless for a few moments until Phillip, who appeared to have returned to his still-crazy-but-kinder-self, propped himself up on his elbows to look at Nicole.

He gave her a long, sensual kiss, "Nicole that was incredible." He searched her eyes for some sort of emotion, some remaining evidence that he had thoroughly satisfied her. She looked beautiful. Her eyes were glazed over, her cheeks were flushed, and her lips were slightly parted as she tried to catch her breath.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Whatever It Takes Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds