• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 14

Awakenings Ch. 14

12

This story is the fourteenth episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous thirteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

After reading Ruth's emails and playing the cuckold game all three of us were ready to relax. We went upstairs and showered together. When we finished showering Mel and Amy put on their flannel pajamas and terry cloth robes. I put on sweat pants and a long sleeved tee shirt. They weren't chic outfits, but we were friends living together. Trying to be fashionable all the time isn't a relaxed way to live. Mel and Amy believed in comfort. I agreed with them.

Once we were dressed we went back downstairs and made supper. It was already 7:30 so Mel suggested salads and garlic toast. Working together, dinner was ready in less than five minutes. We ate in the kitchen. Again, comfort was more important than style.

We'd just finished cleaning up when the telephone rang.

Amy said, "That must be Jeanne. Would you like to talk to her in private?"

"No, she likes you. I'm sure she'll want to talk to the two of you too. If I feel like we need some privacy I'll tell you."

Mel said, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Let's go sit in front of the fireplace."

Mel picked up their telephone and turned on the speaker. As we walked into the living room Amy, Mel and I greeted Jeanne and she greeted us.

Once we were settled on the couch in front of the fireplace Jeanne said, "I'm sorry I'm calling so late. I've been talking to Tricia and Jodie."

"That's all right, it's an hour earlier here and it's never too late for you to call."

"Thank you Michael, I feel same way about you."

Concerned about the reason Jeanne had just given me for calling late, I asked, "Jeanne is everything okay with Jodie and Tricia?"

"I think so, but Jodie's worried about Paul."

"What's the matter with Paul?"

"Michael, you understand that Tricia and Paul have a different relationship."

"I guess so, you've told me that Tricia is dominant and Paul is submissive. That's really all I know."

"There's more to it than that. Jodie called me at work today. She was over at at Tricia's last night. She really likes Paul and she's concerned about how Tricia's treating him."

Mel said, "Jeanne, we're still here. Do you want to talk to Michael about this in private?"

"Thank you Mel, I appreciate your consideration, but I'd like you both to stay. You're sexually experienced women. I think Michael and I could use some advice about this."

Amy said, "All right, but if you change your mind and want us to leave you alone just tell us."

"Thank you Amy, I will."

I asked, "Why is Jodie concerned?"

"Paul has always been submissive to Tricia and she's always enjoyed being dominant. I think that's part of the attraction they have for each other, but lately those roles have intensified."

"What do you mean?"

"Tricia has started referring to Paul as her slave. She's treating him like a slave too and Paul quit his job."

"He was a lab technician. He told me he loved his job."

"Yes he did. Jodie said that Tricia told her it was her idea. In San Francisco I mentioned that Tricia got a promotion at the ad agency where she works."

"Yes, she's now some kind of junior executive in the marketing division."

"That's right and when she was promoted she also got a huge jump in her salary. She's now earning well over six figures."

"Really? I had no idea."

"It happened just after you left. Anyway, since she's now earning such a good income she decided that Paul should quit his job so he can spend all of his time serving her."

"Was he okay with that?"

"Jodie said that he seems to enjoy his role as Tricia's slave, but he's so submissive that it's really difficult to be certain."

"But Jodie is concerned."

"Yes, she told me that Tricia really is treating Paul like a slave."

"What's she doing?"

"Jodie had dinner with Tricia. During dinner Paul waited on them like a servant. When he wasn't serving them he wasn't allowed to sit at the table with them. Tricia made him stand in the doorway to the kitchen. Tricia bragged to Jodie that he now does all of the household chores. She doesn't have to lift a finger."

"You said that you talked to Tricia. What did she say?"

"She told me that this is what Paul wants. She claims that he's never been happier. She said that she enjoys it too. Michael, all the success she's had at the advertising agency has gone to her head. These days she's a little full of herself. Jodie told me that Tricia told her that she feels that having a slave is one of the benefits of her hard work and success."

"She actually said that?"

"That's what Jodie told me."

"Slavery is illegal and immoral."

"I said that to Tricia. She told me that involuntary servitude is illegal. Paul is a voluntary slave so that makes it all right."

"It doesn't seem right to me."

"It doesn't seem right to me either, but Tricia says this is the lifestyle they both choose. They're consenting adults and they're not hurting anybody so how they live is nobody else's business. Michael right now there are people who are critical of the lifestyle I'm choosing so I have to admit that I am sympathetic to that position."

"It's different and it doesn't seem right to me, but I do understand what you're saying."

Mel said, "Would you mind if I offered an opinion?"

Jeanne said, "Not at all. Michael and I are clearly in a quandary about this."

I said, "I agree. We can use any advice we can get."

"Amy and I knew two escorts in Vegas who had slaves. One of them was older than us and very experienced."

Amy said, "You're talking about Tamara."

"Yes."

Amy nodded. "In many ways she was a mentor for us. She had wisdom."

Jeanne said, "But she had a slave?"

Mel said, "Yes she did. His name was Edward. He was smart and well educated. He actually had a PhD in English Literature."

I asked, "Did he work?"

Shaking her head, Amy said, "No, he was Tamara's full time slave. He kept house for her and waited on her like a servant."

Jeanne said, "Just like Paul. Was he happy?"

Mel smiled. "He was one of the happiest men I've ever known."

"He really was." Amy was smiling too.

I said, "So you're advising us not to worry."

Both women were quiet for a moment. Finally Amy said, "No, I don't think that's what Mel was trying to tell you."

Nodding, Mel said, "It's not. Edward was happy because he was Tamara's slave. Tamara was a dominant sadist. She loved to push Edward's limits, but she was also wise and incredibly compassionate."

Amy said, "She loved Edward and Edward loved her."

Mel continued. "Tamara used to tell us that while a good dominant had to push her slaves limits, she was also responsible for his mental and physical health and well being."

Sighing, Amy said, "They both knew of slaves who had been crushed by overly zealous dominants."

Jeanne quietly said, "I see." And then she asked, "Are you suggesting that Tricia might be an overly zealous dominant?"

Shaking her head, Mel said, "No we're not. Amy and I don't know Tricia. She might very well be every bit as wise and compassionate as Tamara was. If that's the case you don't have anything to worry about. Paul is probably even happier than Tricia. We're just warning you that you might be right, there may be a problem."

Jeanne asked, "What do you think we should do?"

Amy said, "You're planning to spend Christmas together in San Antonio."

Jeanne said, "That's right."

"Will Paul be there?"

"Yes, when I bought our airline tickets I bought a ticket for him too."

Mel said, "That will be a great opportunity to observe them. By the time you leave San Antonio you should have a pretty good idea about whether or not you have any reasons to be concerned."

I smiled. "I think that's an excellent plan."

Jeanne said, "I think so too. Thank you."

Amy said, "You do have to remember that a different lifestyle isn't necessarily bad."

Clearly aware of that concern, Jeanne said, "Don't worry, I definitely won't forget that."

Mel said, "Speaking of alternative lifestyles, let's talk about your big date tomorrow."

"I'm so excited. Trent is such a good fuck. I can't wait until..." Jeanne suddenly paused. After a moment she quietly said, "I'm sorry Michael, I didn't mean to rub your nose in this."

"Jeanne, it's okay. I want you to be honest. Remember what we talked about in San Francisco. If you feel like you have to hide this part of your life from me we aren't going to make it. When I do get home I also have to be comfortable with the fact that you're dating other men. The only way that will happen is if we talk openly about your dating while I'm away."

"Michael, I love you. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have."

Mel said, "Jeanne, I don't think you have to worry about Micheal's feelings."

"Mel, I don't want to hurt Michael. I really don't. I love him. My date with Trent tomorrow has nothing to do with love, but I'm still not sure that Michael believes that."

Amy said, "I think he's starting to believe it."

"Jeanne, I do believe it. You convinced me of that in San Francisco and since then Mel and Amy have reinforced that belief."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Mel said, "Jeanne you need to understand something."

"What's that Mel?"

"When you try to shield Michael from what you're doing you're actually depriving him of his opportunity to share it with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Michael is a voyeur."

"Yes."

"Your affairs excite him."

"I know, we've discussed that but it's hard for me to believe it."

Amy said, "Now you're letting your own conditioning cloud your perception of what's happening. You want Michael to believe that this is just meaningless fun and games for you, but when he professes to enjoy it too you don't believe him."

Jeanne was silent.

Mel said, "Look at it this way. You know how much Michael enjoys porn."

"Yes, it used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. Now I realize that it's just fun for him."

"Think of yourself as his personal porn star. Every time you go on a date your making a new movie for him. It's an imaginary movie, but for Michael it's still very exciting."

"You're suggesting that when I describe my dates to Michael the movie becomes real for him. Michael is that a good thing? Is that what you want?"

"It makes me feel like a pervert to admit it, but yes it is a good thing and it is what I want."

Jeanne said, "Baby we're all perverts."

Mel said, "Fuckin A we are and I'll tell you right now I'm damn proud to be a pervert."

Laughing, Jeanne said, "Michael honey, I love your new friends."

"I do too Jeanne and I can't begin to describe how much they've helped me."

"They've helped me too." Jeanne paused. After a moment she said, "Okay, I'm going to believe you. Yes, I'm excited about my date tomorrow. Trent is a really good fuck. Michael, you're a caring lover. You'll always be my favorite sex partner."

Amy said, "Because you love him."

"That's right."

Mel said, "So why is Trent so good?"

I said, "I know the answer to that. Jeanne told me in San Francisco. He's assertive in bed and he treats her like a slut."

Giggling Amy said, "Oh yes, that is fun."

Jeanne said, "I wouldn't want to be married to him."

Nodding, Mel said, "That would be like having pizza for dinner every night. It would get old very quickly."

Amy laughed. "But once in a while a pizza tastes really good."

"Yes it does and tomorrow I'm going to have a big slice of pepperoni."

Mel said, "Michael do you understand what Jeanne is telling you?"

Amy jumped in. "You're her meat and potatoes and that's every woman's dream. Trent is a Coney Island with extra chili and cheese. Every once in a while they're really good, but if you eat too many in a row you get heartburn."

"Yeah, I think I've got the idea." I paused for a moment and then I said, "Jeanne?"

"Yes Michael."

"Tomorrow when you're with Trent I want you to be a really nasty slut for him."

Giggling, Jeanne said, "Are you sure about that?"

"I am and I intend to fantasize about it all night tonight and all day tomorrow."

Still giggling, Jeanne said, "Okay big boy, you got it."

"I'd also like you to call me as soon as he's gone."

Amy said, "Hold on! I have a cottage date tomorrow at three. I'll be back by 4:30. That's 5:30 your time. You can't call until then."

"Michael is it all right if I wait to call?"

"Of course it is. Amy is our friend. We have to wait for her."

"I think so too."

"Amy and Mel, I would love to meet you in person. Could you join us for Christmas in San Antonio?"

Mel said, "Jeanne we would love to do that, but the week between Christmas and New years is the busiest week of the year at Danny's Lounge. The guys from the air force base all have days off. They need every dancer they can get. They're good to us. It wouldn't be right to let them down."

Amy said, "There's also another problem. Our friend Vince always spends Christmas with us. He our oldest friend. We can't let him down either."

Jeanne said, "I understand, but we still have to find a way to get together."

Mel said, "Don't worry, we will."

"Michael it's getting late."

"Yes it is and you have an exciting day tomorrow."

Jeanne giggled. "I do. Would you mind if I say goodnight?"

"Not at all."

"Jeanne, before you say goodbye we have a concern that we want to discuss with you." It was Mel. Amy was nodding. They'd obviously planned something.

"Okay, what is it?" There was an anxious tone in Jeanne's voice.

I watched Mel and Amy.

Mel said, "Last night Michael had a nightmare."

Realizing what they were doing, I said, "Jeanne, don't worry about it. It was nothing."

Jeanne said, "No Michael, if Amy and Mel are concerned I want to hear about it."

Amy said, "It was upsetting enough to him to make him get up in the middle of the night."

"I definitely need to hear about this."

"As soon as Mel and I realized that he was up we got up and went looking for him. We found him in the kitchen. We sat with him and made him tell us about the nightmare. We think it's important that you hear about it too."

"Yes, it sounds to me like it's very important. Michael please tell me about it."

Feeling slightly ashamed, I stammered, "I um, it really wasn't that big a deal."

Mel said, "I'll tell you about it. It took place in your bedroom at home. Michael was sitting in a chair watching you entertain two men on your bed."

Jeanne said, "Oh my."

Mel continued. "All of you, including Michael, were naked. You were lying on your back. One of the men was fucking you while you were sucking the other man's cock. Michael was watching. As soon as the first man finished fucking you they switched places. When the second man finished fucking you Michael stood up hoping to have a turn."

Amy said, "Jeanne we think this is the most important part of the dream."

Nodding, Mel said,"When Michael approached the bed you held up your hand in a stop gesture and ordered him to sit back down in his chair. You then told him that your pussy was reserved for men. Little wimps like Michael were only allowed to watch."

Jeanne sputtered, "I would never do or say anything like that to Michael."

"All of us know that Jeanne, even Michael. Let Mel finish."

"Okay, but Michael, please believe me I would never do that to you."

I said, "I know that Jeanne. I really do."

Mel continued. "In his dream you and the two men started laughing. Michael sat down. He was humiliated. As soon as he was seated you taunted him calling him your poor baby and telling him that if he needed some relief he could jack off while he watched the guys fuck you. When they heard you say that the two men started laughing and then they sneered at Michael and told him to jack off for them. That was when he woke up."

For a moment nobody said anything. Finally Jeanne whispered. "Michael, I'm so sorry. Please believe me when I tell you that I would never dream of doing something like that to you."

"I know that Jeanne."

Amy said,"We know it too, but it does raise a concern. Michael is not a masochist. Humiliation doesn't excite him."

Jeanne said, "I understand that."

Mel said, "We know you do, but you do have a taste for aggressive men who treat you like a slut."

"Yes I do."

"We understand that too. Both Mel and I occasionally enjoy that same pleasure. Because you have that inclination you need to be aware that the playmates you're looking for are also the men most likely to take an arrogant, condescending attitude towards the man they're cuckolding. They may even try to dominate Michael. That is clearly something he wants to avoid."

Mel said, "Even if Michael doesn't end up watching you there will still be times when he'll be at home while your entertaining a gentleman. It's very likely that they'll encounter each other.

Jeanne said, "You're telling me that in those situations it's going to be my responsibility to control the behavior of my playmates."

Nodding, Amy said, "If you don't you may have an ugly scene. Mel and I have only known your husband for a few days. While he's a gentle, loving man, it's clear to both of us that he would never tolerate being bullied."

"No he wouldn't. Michael honey, I promise you if one of my gentleman friends is ever impolite to you I'll immediately give him the boot."

I said, "Thank you Jeanne, I appreciate that."

"Mel, Amy, you were right to tell me about that dream. It's important that I be aware of this possibility. I never want to do anything that will hurt Michael."

Amy said, "We know that. That's why we thought we should discuss it with you."

There was a pause in the conversation. Several seconds passed and then Jeanne said, "I love you Michael. Please don't ever forget that."

"I won't forget it. I love you too Jeanne."

"Tomorrow when I'm with Trent I'll still be thinking about you."

"Jeanne, try not to do that."

"Why Michael?"

"Think about me after he leaves, but while you're with him I want you to fully enjoy the experience. I want you to focus all of your attention on Trent Peters. Jeanne tomorrow afternoon I want you to be Trent Peter's slut."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Definitely, but after Trent leaves I want you to be my wife again. Will you promise me that you'll do that?"

"Of course I will."

"Don't forget to call us after he leaves. We want to hear every detail."

"I will. I'll call you at 5:30 so Amy can be there too."

Amy said, "Thanks Jeanne."

I said, "Now it is getting late. You'd better get some sleep. Tomorrow afternoon you want to have a lot of energy."

Jeanne giggled. "Yes I do."

"Good night Jeanne"

"Goodnight Michael, Goodnight Amy and Mel."

They both answered, "Goodnight Jeanne."

And then Jeanne ended the call.

When I woke up Saturday morning Mel and Amy were already up. That no longer surprised me. I'd gotten used to the fact that they were both early risers. I also knew this was a cottage day and as usual they had a full schedule.

As I walked into the bathroom I realized that I was aroused. That did surprise me. That afternoon my wife had a date to have sex with another man, a man she found attractive and exciting. It seemed like I should have been apprehensive, maybe even a little blue. I wasn't. I actually felt animated, like I was the one who was going to be having sex in the afternoon. I wasn't. It was going to be another man. Oddly, that made it even more exciting for me. As I stepped into the shower I realized that I had an erection. For a moment that bothered me, but then remembering everything Jeanne, Mel and Amy had been preaching to me I relaxed and enjoyed it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds