• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hey Neighbor Ch. 01

Hey Neighbor Ch. 01

12

The funny thing was, I had no idea the sexy redhead was our new neighbor. Even though I knew the former occupant had moved out, and even though I started seeing her around at about the same time, for some reason my dumb brain just didn't put two and two together until that night.

Let me back up a second for some necessary background. First, who am I? My name's Rick, I'm just a 34-year-old dude, living in Brooklyn with my wife Moira. We have the second floor of a three-floor brownstone, with views of other people's apartments on the one side, and other people's apartments on the other side. It would be a voyeur's paradise, if only our neighbors ever did anything interesting. (They will, but I'm getting to that.) I work on film shoots as a grip, which means I deal with all the rigging, dolly tracks, flags -- unless it's connected to a lens or electricity, it's my domain. The work's fantastic: it's something different every day, it's fun, and I get to meet celebrities. The catch is that the hours can be long, the pay varies project to project, and the work's not constant. But I've been doing it long enough now to be pretty well-established, so I've got work pretty regularly. But Moira has a regular kind of job, in public relations, so even when work is slow for me, the two of us do just fine.

The job involves quite a bit of lifting and carrying, so I stay in pretty good shape. I also love to run. I try to go for a run every day, if I can. When I'm working, that usually means either getting up very early to get a few miles in before heading to set, or taking a couple of loops around the neighborhood at night. When I'm not working, I prefer to catch up on the sleep I don't usually get, and then I'll go for a run in the late afternoon or early evening. And that's when I first saw the redhead.

I was headed up the hill toward Prospect Park, and she was coming back in the opposite direction. She was tall, almost as tall as me, and fit. It was early summer, and she was just wearing tiny black running shorts and a pink sports bra. She had long, tanned, perfectly toned legs. Her stomach was flat, with a little green jewel dangling from her pierced navel. Her breasts were amazing, firm and round, not overly large -- maybe a B-cup -- but just right for her body. My eyes kept going up to her face, and my heart skipped a beat, she was so pretty. High cheekbones, and the most stunning green eyes I'd ever seen. Her gorgeous red hair was tied back in a ponytail, and she smiled at me with perfect little white teeth.

I smiled back as we passed. I might have blushed: she definitely caught me checking her out.

Now, before you start thinking less of me, let me assure you, I love my wife very much. She's sexy as hell, and more importantly than that we're a great team. My life is so much better than it could ever be without her, she makes me happy all the time, and I'm always trying to do the same for her. I would never, ever cheat on her. But we're also secure enough in our relationship that we can check out other people around us without shame, and we often do. Lots of times, when we're out together, one of us will point out some hot number that's caught our eye, and the other will offer either confirmation or light-hearted disputation as to whether or not that particular piece of ass would be worth getting up on. Women, men, whatever. And -- tell you a secret -- there may have been a time or two, special occasions if you will, when we brought a third party home to bed with us. I'm telling you, Moira is the absolute best.

But this redhead also just got me going. Man oh man, what I'd give to see her naked!

Anyway, I saw her a couple of times, just randomly going for a run. I had about a week and a half before my next scheduled gig, so I was running late afternoons/early evenings, and I guess he either worked nights or from home or not at all, because she seemed to be on about the same schedule. One time I saw her, we were stopped on opposite sides of the street at a busy intersection, waiting for either the light to change or the traffic to clear up on its own. She was wearing the same shorts, I think, but a green sports bra this time. I tried not to be so obvious this time, but damn was it hard not to check out her fantastic body. I was running bare-chested myself, and I think she was checking me out as well, because when our eyes locked, a flush of color definitely ran through her cheeks. I gave her a friendly little wave. She waved back.

"Nice day, isn't it?" I called across the street.

"Yeah!" she called back.

The light changed, the cars stopped, and we both started jogging again.

"Hope you have a good run!" she said as we passed.

"You too!" Probably the deepest, most intimate first conversation ever, in the history of first conversations. I know this. What can you do?

I jogged another couple of steps, then looked back over my shoulder. I had to, I just had to. And it was worth it. Her ass was incredible, tight and round, her tiny running shorts *just* covering her cheeks. Oh, and she was looking back, too. She waved again, then picked up her pace and sped away. The single-young-man part of my brain said to turn around and go after her, but I didn't. I just kept on going with my run as planned, trying not to trip over my erection.

The next time I went out, I started a little earlier, hoping that I might catch her while we were still running in the same direction and could maybe have a little conversation. My dastardly plan didn't work out, though, as she was nowhere to be seen. It crossed my mind that she might not be a crazy running-addicted person like myself, and didn't actually go out every single day. Anyway, I tried again the day after that, and got a good seven-mile jog in, but again didn't see her.

Until the end, that is. On my way back home, I crested a hill and there she was, way ahead of me. That red ponytail was unmistakable. I picked up speed, trying to catch up. I wasn't sprinting -- that would cross a line into being creepy, I'd think -- but I kept at a good pace, eating up the distance between us, watching that fine ass move. But then she turned right, onto another street, and I thought, "Oh well." I was a block away from my building anyway, and I was done. Following that butt had been a great excuse to go a little faster at the end, but now all I wanted was a hot shower.

I turned right at the next block, fished the keys out of the tiny zippered pocket of my shorts, and went home. In the shower, I thought about the redhead some more, imagining how she'd look peeling those little shorts off. My cock rose a bit, and I gave it a few soft strokes, but left it at that. I didn't really feel like jerking off in the shower just then, and besides, Moira would be home from work soon. I would much rather divert that pent-up sexual energy into her.

I turned off the water, got out of the shower, and toweled off. As I dried my hair, I looked out the window. Our bathroom window looks out the back of our building, overlooking the little back patio that only our downstairs neighbor had access to, and the yards and back windows of the buildings the next block over. And that's when I saw, in the window directly across from mine, a flash of red.

"No. Fucking. Way." I said it out loud.

It made sense, those buildings were on the street she had turned down. And like I said earlier, I knew the people who used to live there -- an old fat guy and his old fat wife -- had just moved out very recently, at about the same time I started seeing the redhead. It was too good to be true, but there she was.

Completely naked.

My dick immediately leapt to full attention, and I shot out a hand to kill the lights. I would hate for her to see me peeping and realize she'd left her shades open. I was looking into her bathroom, where she had clearly just gotten out of the shower herself. She was standing with her back to the window, looking in the mirror and blow-drying that beautiful red hair. I had a perfect view of her supple, naked ass. Those round, toned cheeks were even more unbelievable that I had imagined. They were pale and white -- she clearly liked going to the beach, but not the nude beach. Those tanlines were so incredibly hot. Reflected in the mirror, I could see her breasts, as white and tanlined as her ass. Her tits were amazing, firm and natural, with pink, silver-dollar-sized areolas around tiny pointed nipples.

My hand drifted down to my stiff cock and began to stroke. I imagined rubbing my dick between those ass cheeks, sliding it up and down along her soft flesh while reaching around her body to squeeze those perfect breasts. I imagined pushing my dick between her legs, into her tight, wet cunt. God, I wished she'd turn around so I could see it. I swore, if she turned and I saw her pussy I would probably cum right then and there.

Moira's voice called out, "Hey baby!"

Shit, I thought. I had been so distracted, I hadn't even heard the apartment door open. I pulled the window shade closed. There was no hiding my arousal, but she didn't have to know I was perving on our neighbor.

Moira came to the bathroom and stopped suddenly. "Oh," she said, eyes falling on my rigid erection. "Oh my God."

"Hey baby," I said, stepping in to give her a kiss. My dick poked her in the stomach as I did. "Sorry about that, I was just taking a shower and I got to thinking about you."

"Oh, okay," she said, as she reached down and started to stroke my cock. "Oh, I'm not complaining about this welcome at all."

Let me tell you about Moira now. She's half Irish and half Japanese, which if you ask me is just a perfect storm of sexy. She has straight black hair and an Asian skin tone, along with sky-blue eyes and the cutest freckled cheeks in the world. She's about a foot shorter than me and curvaceous, not as obsessive about exercise as I am but still in great shape. She has large, C-cup breasts that she loves to show off in low-cut tops and dresses. And on top of all that, she is perpetually horny. I love her so fucking much.

We kissed deeply while she kept tugging on my cock, stroking me up and down while our tongues twisted over each other. She was wearing a sleeveless summer dress that zipped in the back; I reached behind her and pulled the zipper down. She let go of my cock just long enough for me to take the dress off her and let it drop to the floor, then immediately resumed stroking it as we started kissing again. I unclasped her bra and pulled it off her, freeing her gorgeous tits. I gave them both a gentle squeeze, then took one in my mouth. I licked and sucked at her little brown nipple, feeling it stiffen and grow in my mouth. I kissed all around her breasts, finally burying my face between them and kissing and licking the canyon of her cleavage.

Raising my head from Moira's tits, we started making out again. As we kissed I gently started nudging her towards the bedroom. Our kitchen and living area are between the bathroom and the bedroom, and the windows there were wide open. If the sexy redhead -- or anyone in the building across the way, for that matter -- looked, they would see us clearly. My sexy, half-Asian wife, wearing only a black cotton thong, her glorious tits out and proud; being led backward by me, completley naked, with my thick, seven-inch dick standing up strong and hard. If they had really good eyes or a pair of binoculars, they might even see the clear bead of pre-cum forming at the tip of my cock. It was all good, I didn't mind, and Moira has a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her as well. They only had a minute anyway, before we were in the bedroom and out of view.

I gently pushed Moira down onto the bed. She raised herself up on her elbows, knees bent, legs spread. I took off her shoes, then hooked my fingers through the waistband of her thong and pulled, pulling the panties down over her knees and past her ankles. Now I was looking at my wife's beautiful, wet pussy. She liked to keep it completely hairless, waxed smooth. Her lips were pink and damp with arousal. I got down on my knees and dove in, licking that hot hairless snatch, tasting the juices flowing from her cunt.

"Oh God, baby, oh yeah, ohhhh," Moira moaned as I ate her.

I ran my tongue slowly up and down her slit, then sucked at her engorged clitoris. Moira cried out in pleasure. With my hands beneath her buttocks, I lifted her cunt off the bed as I devoured her, holding her up just the way she liked it. Keeping my lips on her clit, I pushed my tongue deep into her, as deep as it could go, as Moira moaned with wordless ecstasy, grinding her smooth wet cunt against my face.

"Oh baby, fuck me, please fuck me," she whispered, and I was more than happy to oblige.

I set her down on the bed and pulled her hips forward, so that her ass was right at the edge of the bed, almost hanging off. I held her legs, pushing her knees up and apart, spreading her beautiful pink pussy. Holding her like that, I began to tease her with the head of my cock. I rubbed it around her slick opening, giving her just the tip. Then I pulled out and stroked my shaft between her lips, slowly rubbing her clit with the underside of my dick, before giving her just the tip again.

"Fuck me you goddamn tease, fuck me, give me that cock!" Moira called out.

"This cock?" I asked her, and with a quick jerk of my hip penetrated her fully. She was so wet with excitement that I just slid right in, all the way to the base, the end of my cock bumping into her innermost wall. Moira's gorgeous blue eyes rolled back in her head as she lost her mind with pleasure.

"Yes!" she whispered, her voice high.

I slowly, slowly pulled out until again only the tip of my cock was inside her, then slowly, slowly pushed back in. I breathed deep, trying to keep my own arousal under control - after watching the redhead through the window, I was so incredibly turned on, and not too far from cumming myself. Slowly, deliberately, I slid my stiff cock in and out of Moira's slippery wet cunt. I led go of her legs, and she wrapped them around my waist, holding herself tightly against my body. With my right hand, I strummed two fingers on her clit, rubbing tight little circles around her pearly nub as I fucked her. My left hand went up to her glorious tits, squeezing one, then the other.

"Oh God, oh baby," Moira moaned. "Oh yes, oh yeah, oh baby that feels so good, oh baby, oh baby..." Her voice seemed to get higher and higher, and I knew she was getting close. I picked up speed, humping her faster, harder.

"Oh God, OH GOD!" she cried. I fucked her even faster, pounding her cunt with my cock, the sound of our bodies slapping together echoing off the walls. My fingers were a blur on her clit as she bucked her hips madly against me. I leaned over her and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on her tit as our bodies slammed into each other. She grabbed at my hair, pulling it as she screamed.

"Oh! Oooh! Uhhh! UUHHHH!!! OH FUCK BABY YES OOOOOOHHHH!"

Moira came, hard. Her legs locked around my butt as she ground her cunt into me as hard as she could, her inside walls clamping down on my cock like a burning-hot vise as juice poured out of her, soaking my pubic hair and trickling over my balls. I kissed her mouth and came too, my cock shooting ropes of hot jism deep into her twat, coating her insides with a torrent of cum. I flopped down beside her, my cock still inside her pussy, spurting its last remaining shots of semen into her quivering cunt.

We lay there for a long moment, catching our breath, arms wrapped around each other, kissing each other over and over again. We were both caked in sweat, just as badly as when I'd first come home from my run, but it didn't matter as we basked in the glow of each other.

"Damn, boy," Moira said at last. "If you're going to fuck me like THAT, then by all means, you can peep at that redhead across the way all you want!"

I laughed. "Shit, how'd you know?"

"You were standing in the dark with a raging hard-on, dummy, what else could it have been?" she said. "Also, I know what the window shade closing sounds like. 'I was just thinking of you' was a nice cover, but try again."

I blushed, and now it was Moira's turn to laugh. "It's okay," she said. "I've noticed her, too, she's kind of drop-dead gorgeous and she's got to be an exhibitionist or something because I don't think she even owns any curtains. And like I said..."

Moira cuddled up close to me, nuzzling my face and stroking my hair.

"...that was. Fucking. Amazing."

She kissed me very lightly and then smiled. Goddamn, did I love that woman! I rolled on top of her, kissing her deeply, plunging my still semi-hard cock right back into her wet pussy.

"Ready for round two?" I asked.

"Unnnggh," she moaned, bucking her pussy on my cock. "Fuck yeah I'm ready!"

We went slowly, keeping my cock deep inside her, only moving back and forth about an inch while we made out. Gradually my dick started to stiffen once again, and as I got harder, I moved in and out of her more and more.

"Ohhhhh yeah," Moira groaned, her hands clasping my ass cheeks as my cock moved in and out of her dripping, cum-filled cunt. Soon enough I was fully hard again.

"I want to be on top," she said. So I hugged her close and rolled over onto my back, still inside her, still fucking her.

Moira pushed herself up into the cowgirl position and rode me, gasping in ecstasy. I stroked her thighs and she rocked her pussy back and forth on my cock, using it to pleasure herself.

"Ohhh yeah, baby, ooooooh," Moira cooed. She started to pick up speed, riding me harder, faster.

"You want to fuck our neighbor?" she asked, sliding her cunt up and down my dick. She liked to talk dirty sometimes, and I was happy to indulge her.

"Yeah, I want to fuck her!" I said, my hands on Moira's smooth thighs.

"You wish this was her pussy you were fucking right now?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell me!"

"I wish I was fucking her pussy! I wish I was fucking her little red snatch!"

"You want to squeeze her tits?"

"I want to squeeze her tits!"

"How would you do it? Show me!"

I reached up and grabbed Moira's breasts, hard. She fucked me even faster, her cunt rocking back and forth and back and forth while she groaned, "Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" She loved it, and I couldn't help but to think back to earlier in our relationship, when we were still figuring each other out. There had been a lot of trial-and-error, finding out how hard was too hard and how soft was too soft, but at this stage when we played rough, everything was just right.

"You wish those tits were her tits?"

"Yeah I do!"

"Well they're not! They're my tits!"

"I love your tits!"

"And that's my pussy!"

"I love your pussy!"

"Do you? Do you love it?"

"I love it!"

She was slamming her pussy into my cock now, her slick cunt making wet sounds with every thrust. I knew she'd be cumming any second now.

"You love this pussy?"

"I fucking love it!"

"Okay! Oh... oh yeah! Oh yeah! Unnh! Unnh! UNNNH! Yes yes yes oh fuck yes oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK oh FUCK yes FUCK unh UUUUUUNNNNNHHHH!!!!!"

I squeezed Moira's tits as she came, the inside walls of her vagina pulsating around my hard cock as her orgasmic scream trailed off and turned soundless, her face scrunched up and red with her mouth open, while she bucked her hips again and again and then the liquid was flowing out of her. I let her tits go, knowing she was done. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily into my neck.

"I love you, baby," she whispered. "I love you so much."

"I love you," I whispered back. "You and no one else."

We kissed, long and tender, embracing with our tongues, sharing our breath. She pulled herself off of my dick and lay down next to me, on her belly, her arm draped over my chest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hey Neighbor Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds