• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Christmas Party

The Company Christmas Party

12

I was sitting at a large, round table, that accommodated twenty people, in the front of a huge ballroom, during a company Christmas party. It was early. There were to be 1500 people at this party and many of them were still filing in. People were all over the ballroom in small and large groups conversing, socializing, and some were seeking out seats at tables for the dinner that would soon be served.

I was the Vice President in charge of Sales, for a nationwide computer software company that specialized in medial records systems. We serviced hospitals, clinics, and individual doctor's offices across the country. This party was in Miami, FL., for our south eastern regional office and I was the guest of honor, having come from the home office in Nashville, TN. I knew many of the people in the room by name, more by sight, and a few of them knew me, but none of them knew me closely, as I didn't work out of this office. I was here to pat backs, shake hands, and make a short speech after dinner. I had been working the room for more than an hour, but was now relaxing with a Jack and Coke, at a table, waiting for dinner to begin. There were already several other people and a few couples sitting at the same table with me.

Then an absolutely stunningly beautiful, and very sexy blond woman, walked up to some empty chairs across the table from me, holding the arm of a man, and she asked if anyone had claimed these chairs yet.

This woman looked to be about 40, maybe a little younger, or a few years older. She was well tanned, (at this time of the year it had to be from a tanning bed). Her shoulder length, blond hair, fell to her bare shoulders and framed her pretty face that had a very skillfully done makeup job, including bright red lipstick.

She was wearing a black satin, or silk dress, with thin straps over each shoulder. The dress was very low cut, showing all of her ample cleavage, and this dress absolutely clung to every curve of this woman's body! She wasn't a skinny woman, but she wasn't fat either. Voluptuous would be the correct term to describe her, curvy in all the right places, but very well proportioned. This dress clung to her body so well, that it was almost like it was her second skin. I could plainly see the soft bumps of her nipples on the front of each of her breasts. The dress hugged her body so well, that as it went over her belly, you could even see the slight indentation of her bellybutton on her flat, but not muscular tummy. It clung to her curvy hips, and then flared a bit below her ass, until it ended at the hem about mid-thigh, short, but not mini skirt short.

She wasn't wearing any stockings, her legs being beautifully tanned and smooth. She had on a pair of shiny red, high heels, with straps around the ankles, and she had a gold anklet around her left ankle, just above a delicate flower tattoo on the outside of her ankle.

This woman was stunning! As she and her date stepped up to the table, I politely jumped to my feet but then probably not so politely, scanned her body up and down as I barely heard her ask the question about the seats. In fact, she had to repeat it, before I answered it.

"No. No. No one is sitting there," then motioning with my hand for them to take the seats, I said, "Please, sit down."

As they sat down, and the fellow held her chair for her, I noticed that the name tag that we all wore around our necks on lanyards, that she was wearing, said her name was Cynthia, and that she worked in Accounting in Atlanta. I made a mental note to get through the accounting office the next time I was in Atlanta, I wanted to see what this Goddess looked like in everyday business attire. Dinner was soon served and everyone around the table held polite conversation. Much of the time, the people at the table were asking me specific questions and listening intently to my answers. I was, as much as I could, without being too obvious, constantly looking at the gorgeous blond seated across from me. I noticed that during dinner, several times, the fellow she was with, his name tag said his name was Steve, and he worked in Accounting in Tampa, (I thought that these two must not be married if they work and live that far apart), had his hand under the table and I imagined that he was probably rubbing that gorgeous blond's leg, or my dirty imagination thought, maybe even higher.

After dinner, I was introduced and called to the stage and podium to speak. It was a short speech where I highlighted company achievements the past year, recognized some of the individual achievers, here, in the south east region, and I handed out a couple of plaques and awards.

After my speech was completed it was about 8:30 pm and the party was on! A band struck up some music, the dance floor filled with people, the waiters and waitresses worked to clear the dinner dishes, and the bar was selling fast. I found an empty seat near the end of the bar, no one was interested in sitting at the bar, they just rushed up, got their drinks then disappeared into the crowd. Several people and groups of people would come by and engage me in conversation every once in awhile and I was constantly scanning the crowd, wondering where that Goddess, named, Cynthia had gone.

At one point, I was sitting kind of sideways at the bar, leaning on the bar with my left arm and trying to get a bartender's attention to come down that way, so I could get another Jack and Coke.

I suddenly heard a female voice ask, "Is this seat taken?"

I snapped my head around and saw that it was Cynthia. I quickly hopped out of my seat and grabbing her hand, I politely, and gentlemanly, offered her the empty seat next to mine.

As she got up into the bar stool seat, she laughed and said, "It seems to me like that's all I've been able to say to you all night."

Once she was seated, I got back into my seat and motioned for the bartender again. This time he saw me and headed down our way.

I looked at Cynthia and told her, "Well here's your chance to say something different to me. What are you drinking?"

"I'll have a margarita over crushed ice, salted glass, and a shot of tequila," she said with a smile.

When the bartender got to me, I ordered my Jack and Coke and gave him Cynthia's order. Then I turned my attention back to her.

I asked her, "Where did your husband, or date go?"

"Oh he's not my husband, or my date. He just wanted to be," she said with a laugh. Then she continued, and as she asked it, she tapped her finger tip on my wedding ring, that I had on my left hand wrapped around my nearly empty drink on the bar, "Where is your wife?"

"She's not here. I'm all alone tonight," I responded.

With a beautiful, and I thought a sexy smile, Cynthia replied, "Well, there! We just met, and already we have something in common, because I'm here alone too. My husband stayed home for this one."

Then the bartender brought our drinks. I had an open tab running, so, I just tipped him and slid Cynthia's drinks over to her.

As she took a sip of the margarita, she said, "We haven't been properly introduced. My name is Cynthia, but my friends call me Cindy."

"OK, my name is Joe, and how do I get to be your friend, so I can call you Cindy?"

She sucked on the little swizzle stick in her margarita, then took her finger and wiped a little of the salt off the rim of the glass and licked it off her finger. I don't know if she was purposefully trying to be seductive, or if it was just an innocent move, but the whole action was so sexy to me, that it had me thinking about her mouth and tongue on my cock!

"Well," she said, "you have to do three things, and you've already done the first one. You have to buy me a drink, then tell me how beautiful I am, then tell me about your net worth and salary," and holding up her name tag which I'm glad she did because it uncovered her cleavage giving me the best look at that so far tonight, "and don't forget, I'm in accounting, I've probably already seen your numbers anyway," then she laughed.

I laughed with her and said, "OK, the drink is bought, you are not just beautiful, you are stunningly gorgeous, and as for that last one, are you a gold digger?"

She laughed and said, "No, I was only kidding about that one, but thank you for the compliment, that's a very nice thing for you to say."

Then Cindy and I sat there for the next hour making small talk, as I was constantly looking her up and down from head to foot and taking in all of her sexuality. At one point, I tried to gentlemanly compliment her on her dress, which up close, was even sexier than it was from across that big table we had dinner at.

I said, "That is a very sexy, satin dress."

"It's not satin," she responded, "it's real silk and very expensive. My husband bought it for me as a gift and tonight is the first time that I have worn it. It feels absolutely wicked on me! It slips and slides on my skin so, that it is a very erotic and sexy feeling."

Then she grabbed my hand and placed it on her lap, so that I could feel the soft, slickness of her dress. She kind of pressed down on my hand and rubbed it all over her lap, on top of both of her thighs and up higher, so that she swooshed my hand right across her lower belly and vulva. As she swiped my hand across her lap, at the top of her thighs, on her lower belly, I could plainly feel the soft mound of her pussy and I didn't think I felt any hair, it felt pretty smooth, through that thin, silk dress, to me.

When we were done taking that "tour" of her dress, I said, "Well, that dress has a very soft, smooth feel to it. Speaking from a man's point of view, I can tell you, that your husband is going to be very disappointed that he wasn't here tonight to see you in it, but I am very pleased that I was. It is a very sexy dress!"

"Well thank you, again," the band started another song, a slow song, that she must have particularly liked, because Cindy grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go dance."

On the dance floor, I took her right hand in my left and held it up close to our shoulders, as she slipped her left arm up over my shoulder, and I slid my right arm around her back to start dancing. As we danced, I couldn't resist the urge to run my hand up and down this woman's back. That silk dress felt so smooth and hugged her body so nicely, it almost felt as if I was touching her naked body, coated in oil. I slid my hand down to the small of her back.

Several times tonight, I had seen Cindy walking around the room, and as I admired her body hugging dress, it was obvious to me that she wasn't wearing a bra. I saw no indication that she was wearing any panties either. The way that dress form fitted to her every curve and it was so smooth over her ass, if she had any panties on, I would certainly have been able to see that.

With my hand in the small of her back, if Cindy had been wearing a thong, or G-string that you couldn't have seen through her smooth dress, I should be able to feel it now, here, in the small of her back. It wasn't there. The realization came to me that this woman was wearing absolutely nothing, but this slinky dress, and two shoes! I felt my cock start to harden in my dress slacks. As we danced, Cindy seemed to snuggle a little closer into me and so I pulled her tighter.

She whispered into my ear, "Mmmmmm, you smell so good. I love that cologne you're wearing."

"You smell pretty good yourself," I whispered back.

We swayed to the music and I slid my hand lower, below the small of her back, onto the upper portion of her ass cheek. She didn't protest, so I slid it down, all the way over her sexy derriere, then back up to the small of her back. Then I pulled my face back from the side of her head and planted a kiss right on her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and allowing me to explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue. As we made out and the song was about to end, I slid my hand over her ass again and then stepped back from her just as the song ended.

I smiled at her and said, "You don't know what you're doing to me."

As we started walking off the dance floor, holding hands, Cindy said, "Oh yes I do! But, I need a cold drink, it's gotten hotter in here, or maybe I need a cigarette! And I don't even smoke," we both laughed!

Back at the bar, some guys I knew, came and got me, and said that they had someone they wanted me to meet. I didn't want to leave Cindy at the bar, but this was what I was here to do, mingle and make people feel that headquarters "cares". So, reluctantly, I went. While I was standing, in the ballroom, talking to a small group of people, I saw Cindy go out the ballroom doors into the hallway, outside. My heart sank! I thought that maybe she was leaving and that I wouldn't see her the rest of the night. I was really pissed, inside, that these guys had pulled me away from her at the bar, but I tried to keep a professional face and continue the conversation.

When I broke away from that group, I started towards the doors, hoping to find Cindy maybe just hanging out in the hallway for some fresh air, or talking to friends. I was intercepted a couple of times by other people and small groups and had to stop momentarily to make polite small talk. While talking to the last group of folks, before I hoped to make it to the doorway, I saw Cindy walk back into the ballroom. She moved quickly in the doors and started through the ballroom towards the bar, where she and I had been sitting earlier. I saw her get intercepted by a group of men, who sort of surrounded her and started loudly cutting up and laughing with her and she was laughing too, so although I knew why they had her surrounded, I surmised that they were at least being polite enough to not offend her.

Someone shoved a margarita into her hand, so I figured that someone in the group either knew her, or at least had been drinking with her earlier in the evening. As Cindy was trying to extricate herself from this group of horny men, and I was trying to politely break off from the group I was speaking with, Cindy and I made eye contact. She smiled at me.

I broke away from my group and started to head towards Cindy to see if I could rescue her. Before I could reach her group, several yards away, across this huge ballroom, she had gotten free and started walking towards me.

Just before we met, she sat her drink down on a table, then she grabbed me by the hand and started towards the doors, saying, "Come with me."

I followed her out the big doors of the ballroom, into the cavernous hallway, outside. Cindy dragged me down the hallway several yards then stopped at a large doorway that looked like a hotel maintenance doorway, and in fact, had a plaque on the door saying, "Hotel Employees Only". Stopping for a moment to look both ways, Cindy then opened the door and pulled me inside, shutting the door behind us.

"What are you doing," I said?

"Ssshhhh," she said, as she led me into the back of the room, then around a corner.

We were obviously in a hotel linen storage room as there were shelves full of clean and folded table clothes, linen napkins, etc. Cindy took me into the back of the room, behind the larger shelves in the front. There was a table against the back wall where they obviously spot cleaned linens and folded them for use again. The table had piles of freshly folded linens and rumpled ones, obviously awaiting inspection, maybe spot cleaning, and folding.

As soon as we got into the back of the room, Cindy turned to me, enveloped me in an embrace, and planted a passionate kiss on my mouth. We were swapping tongues in a passionate French kiss and she was trying to suck on mine like she might my cock, which I hoped was soon to come! I wrapped my arms around her and slid both my hands down, onto her smooth, silky feeling ass.

As soon as we broke off that kiss, I asked her, "How did you find this place?"

She said, "I found it on my way back from the bathroom and I brought you in here, because I didn't want to miss the chance to have you, before this night was over!"

Then she planted her mouth on mine again, and we kissed with a renewed energy and passion, since we both knew what was about to happen.

I had both my hands firmly planted on Cindy's delicious ass and was kneading her butt cheeks and alternately rubbing them. As we continued making out, I slid my right hand around her hip, in between us, and onto her silk covered vulva mound. As soon as my hand landed on that spot, Cindy moaned, and swooned in my arms, her knees seemed to buckle a little, and she obviously enjoyed the feeling of my hand on the outside of her pussy. I loved the feel of how her silk dress felt between my hand and her actual bare body. It was such an erotic, smooth, slick feeling, that my cock jumped to complete hardness inside my pants. I slid my hand down further, in between her legs, pressing her dress up against her pussy. It felt so good to have my hand flat against her pussy with that smooth silky dress between my hand and her skin. Cindy was moaning into my mouth and occasionally turning her head to the side, breaking off a kiss, so that she could gasp for air as my caresses hit a particular spot and she received a sudden jolt of sexual ecstasy, almost like getting an electric shock, only much more pleasurable.

My hand ventured back up her body and I massaged her breasts through the silky dress. I could see and feel her nipples standing hard, and erect. They were telling that she was hot, horny, and wanting what we were doing as much as I did. I slipped the strap off her right shoulder and pulled the top of her dress down, revealing Cindy's fantastic, firm, but not phony breast, with the hard, large nipple standing erect in the middle of her areola. If this woman had ever had any breast work, it wasn't implants, but it might have been a natural lift. She was 40ish, but these were the tits of a 20 year old, the way they stood up with only a slight, natural sag without any support. They were absolutely perfect!

I bent down and sucked the nipple of her right tit into my mouth. My right hand was already back down between her legs, rubbing her vulva, through her dress, as I sucked the nipple into my mouth. This was more than she could stand and Cindy started to scream but suppressed her urge to do so, then she transitioned into a long, low moan, as she burst into an orgasm. As her climax passed and she began to come down off the high of her orgasm, Cindy grabbed my head and pulling my face toward hers, she planted a wet passionate kiss, hard on my mouth. She drove her tongue into my mouth and kissed me with the total abandon of a woman lost in complete sexual pleasure. Her body was on fire, and I was the extinguisher that she needed to put it out!

When we broke off that kiss, Cindy told me, "I want you in my mouth."

Then she reached down and unzipped my pants. I wasn't wearing any undershorts and my hard cock just freely sprang out into her hand. There was a chair, at the end of the table behind us. Cindy reached over, grabbed it, pulled it over behind her, and sat down. Then she grabbed my hard cock in both hands and slipped her mouth over the head of my dick, sliding her mouth all the way down my shaft until her nose was buried in the pubic hairs around the top of my cock. She began to push and pull her head back and forth, sucking on my cock like she was trying to suck a thick milkshake up through a straw. This woman was a talented cock sucker and it didn't take her but just five, or ten minutes before she had me on the verge of cumming. I wanted to make this last a little longer, so I grabbed her by the back of her head, entwining her hair in my fingers, then I started to forcefully, but gently, fuck her mouth by pushing my hips forward and backward as I held her head still. That gave me a little more control and allowed me to fuck her mouth for several more minutes before I had to stop, to keep from losing my load in her throat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Christmas Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds