• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Met a Hot Couple at a Bar

Met a Hot Couple at a Bar

Editor's Note: story contains bisexual male content.

*

I am a 24 year old single guy, 6'2", 185. Not muscular but toned. I played wide receiver in college and have stayed in pretty good shape. Over the years I have had several relationships, and also some one night stands. My favorites are 3somes. I have been fortunate enough to have had quite a few of them. My most recent one was by far he best and the one I am telling about here.

After searching some adult hookup sites, I started chatting with a couple. They were in their mid 30's. We exchanged pictures and they both looked very hot. Sherry was 5'4", blonde and a petite 115 pounds. I didn't see any naked pictures, but it looked like she had a really good body. Jake was about 6", and about 175. Brown hair and a body that looked similar to mine. During our chatting Sherry told me he had a huge cock and she could take it all the way down her throat. I asked her if it was bigger than my 8 inches and she said yes, by an inch.

Two weeks of chatting went by and we decided to meet. We had all talked about a lot of our fantasies. Sherry's seemed to be focused on me and her together, with Jake being forced to only watch. Mine was both me and Jake pleasuring Sherry together. Jake's was similar to mine, but he seemed to add a little bi action into it. At first he mentioned when I got ready to fuck her, he would hold my cock and guide it into her pussy. Since a few of my previous 3somes have included male to male contact, I told him that sounded great to me. The more we talked, the more detailed our fantasies became.

Finally, we decided to meet for a drink at a bar that was close to my place. We were going to pretend that I was a stranger, and just happened to meet them at the bar and to try to pick up Sherry. I was a little unsure that this was all for real, but sure enough, when I got to the bar, there they were. Sitting at the bar with an empty seat next to Jake, I sat down and ordered a drink. Sherry smiled and nodded at me as if to tell me all was good. I made the first move.

"Excuse me. I don't mean to bother you, but aren't you a friend of my brother John" I asked the stranger (Jake)

"Where would I know John from?" Jake asked.

"You played softball with him last year."

"Yeah, I remember John. And I recognize you....didn't you come to some of the games>

"Yes I did" I replied, playing along with the game.

Jake introduced me to his wife. "Sherry this is....I's sorry, I don't remember your name."

"Mark. Nice to meet both of you. If I remember, you are a pretty good pool player, Jake."

He grinned, "Not that good. Just like to have fun playing."

Sherry laughed a little and said, "I am not a big fan of pool, but I like playing a lot."

I could feel the sexual energy start with the double meanings. So I added mine in...."Well Sherry, if you hold the stick just right, and make it go in your pocket, it can be a great feeling."

Jake said, "I tell her that all the time. Maybe she just needs a lesson on how to shoot pool."

"I would be happy to give her a lesson right now, I love to shoot."

Sherry gave me a big smile. Our flirting was getting me going a little excited and I was starting to get a bit hard. We all walked over to the pool table. Jake said we should make a bet. Since we had talked about our fantasies, all of those were going to be put in the game. After Jake broke the balls, it was Sherry's turn. She asked me to help her. I got behind her and pressed up against her. She exhaled deeply as she felt my breath on her neck. I was showing her how to hold the stick and also pressing my now hardening cock into her ass. Jake was looking on and smiling. After Sherry missed, it was my turn. As I was taking my shot, Sherry whispered something into Jake's ear. He was ready for his next shot, but instead, came up to me and said, "Sherry is loving all the flirting, but she is ready."

I tossed my stick on the table and told them to follow me. When we got outside the bar, I took Sherry in my arms and gave her a hard, long, passionate wet kiss. It took her by surprise and took a second for her to respond. She did so by grabbing my head and kissing me back. When I opened my mouth, she stuck her tongue in. I fought with her tongue and finally had mine in her mouth. I decided to test if she was her oral skills by shoving my tongue in as far as it could. Like a trooper she took it all in and sucked on it. It felt like she was trying to get my tonsils.

We got into our cars and drove the five minutes to my place. When we got inside, I told them lets all try to fulfill everyone's fantasies. With that being said, I moved to Jake and Sherry. As I went in for another kiss with Sherry, I took Jake's head and had him lean in for a 3way kiss. One of the things that Jake wanted was to do stuff with me, but reluctantly, like he was only doing it for Sherry. For her part, Sherry wanted Jake to watch she and I together, and I wanted all of us to play together. I came up with a good way of doing it.

We all went into the bedroom. Me and Jake go on the bed and I told Sherry to give us a strip tease. She was a little shy at first, but after she was down to her bra and thong, I told her how absolutely sext she looked, she started to get more into it. She came in front of my and danced some.....shaking her nice firm tits right in front of my face. And then bending over, showing me her ass, naked except a thin piece on the thong. She sat next to me, still in her bra and thong, and told Jake to get undressed. Before her even started, Sherry started rubbing her hands all over my chest and stomach. She could see the bulge in my pants and she grabbed my hard cock through the jeans. I was distracted and was caught a little off guard when Jake appeared in front of us, naked and a nine inch, thick hard on. "Pretty nice, don't you thing?" Sherry asked me.

"Very nice, but there is no way you can take that whole thing in your mouth" I said.

Without missing a beat, Sherry leaned forward and took Jake's cock in her mouth. The first stroke took about half, which in itself looked huge, but there was still more than 4 inches left. Sherry bobbed a few times, and I took the opportunity to take off her bra. She had firm, perky tits with hard pointy nipples. I looked up just in time to see Sherry go all the way down on Jake. His moans told me he liked it.

When she came up for air, she said "I proved what I can do, now show me how good you eat pussy." I was only too happy to oblige.

I had a chair set up for Jake to watch. I had Sherry lay down and took off her thong. She had the prettiest, hairless pussy....slightly open to show some nice pink, but still looked very tight. I started by kissing her inner thighs and moving my hands up to her tits. She moaned when I started tweaking her nipples. As I got close to her pussy, she took my head in her hands and started to guide my. Who am I to deprive a sexy lady of what she wants. She had me dive right in. Usually I like a lot more teasing....get the woman really ready before going right in for the pussy. But when I felt how wet Sherry was, I knew that she was more than ready.

Licking up her pussy, Sherry started moaning even more. By the time I flicked my tongue on her clit, I thought she was going to explode. I figured I either had to hold back a little o just go right for it and make her cum. I took her clit into her mouth and started sucking on it. "Oh yes....keep doing that" Sherry cried out. By the way her hips were coming off the bed, I knew she was getting close to cumming. I really started to suck her clit hard....circling it with my tongue. Both of my hands were pinching her nipples.

"Oh fuck....I am going to cum" Sherry half moaned and half shouted. She grabbed my head from behind and it was a good thing. When she started to cum she was thrashing around so much that she would have bucked me right off her pussy if she hadn't been holding onto my head. She kept squirming and gyrating until finally she started to settle down.

Jake said, "I have never seen her cum like that from oral. You are going to have to show me some of your tricks."

Looking at Sherry, I knew it would be a few minutes for her to recover. My cock was now straining to get out of my jeans. I stood up and walked over to Jake. I took my jeans and underwear off and my cock sprang free and stuck straight out. "I saw the cocksucking skills of Sherry, now lets see how you stack up."

Playing along as to how he thought he would, Jake was hesitant. "Do you want me to show you how I brought your wife to such a good orgasm or not?"

Leaning forward and grabbing my cock, he said "OK". After just a few seconds, I knew this wasn't the first cock he had ever had. His touch was light but firm and when he put it in his mouth, it felt like warm, wet velvet. He only took the head in at first, but I kept pressing until al most all of it was in his mouth.

"Oh yeah sweetie, suck on that big hard cock of his." I looked back at Sherry and she had definitely come back to life. She had two fingers of one hand fucking her pussy, and the other hand was rubbing her clit. Between Jake's sucking and watching Sherry finger herself, I knew I had to switch positions.

I told Sherry to get on her hands and knees. Her ass was so inviting, sticking up it the air. I got behind her and as I did, Jake got under her so he had a close up view of my cock entering his wife's pussy. He grabbed my now throbbing cock and guided it right into Sherry's soaking wet pussy.

"MMMMMM....that feels so fucking good. Fill me up with that hard cock." I needed no encouragement. I started pulling all the way out and slamming it all the way back in. Jake was licking Sherry's pussy and every once in a while I felt his tongue lapping my shaft. I didn't thing the feeling could get and better, but Jake reached up and cupped my balls in his hand.

I felt Sherry start to shudder in orgasm. "Keep fucking me.....oh faster.....don't stop!" She started backing up on my cock. I wasn' even moving. Sherry was moving her hips back and forth, fucking my throbbing cock with her contracting pussy. Jake's tongue lapping my shaft and him plying with my balls was getting to be too much.

When Sherry was done cumming, I announced I was getting close. Jake pulled me out of his wife's drenched pussy and took it in his mouth. They maneuvered so I was kneeling and they were side by side on my cock. The took turns sucking me....but only a few strokes at a time. I could feel my balls tightening and knew I didn't have much time left before I would cum. Then the formed a thing with their mouths.....they were kissing but left me enough room to fuck between their mouths, so each of their lips were wrapped around my cock.

I wouldn't take it anymore and told them I was going to cum. They left my cock and laid on the bed with their heads next to each other. Sherry started stroking my cock and Jake want for my balls. Groaning, I started to shoot my cum. The first shot landed right wher Sherry aimed it.....right on her lips.....without stopping stoking me, she aimed the next shot on Jake's face. A few more shots on his face and she took the rest in her mouth, sucking out the last few spurts of my cum.

Without swallowing, she leaned over and kissed Jake....swapping my cum from her mouth to his. Then he licked off the cum I shot on her face. It was only then that I saw a huge pile up cum on Jake's chest, I never saw him shoot, but it was a huge load.

We all collapsed on the bed.....resting for hat was going to be an even hotter round two.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Met a Hot Couple at a Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds